(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 255.
#5601 6 years ago

Anyone have an Aerosmith Pro they're tired of yet? Looking to get a stock one without mods and save some money by not going the NIB route. Located in Santa Clarita. Feel free to PM me with what you have. Thanks and Happy 4th.

#5602 6 years ago

Looking to trade/sell my Hobbit LE. Original owner, HUO. Stock apart from Titan clear rubber rings. Have Cliffys but never installed them. Hit me up with any trade/partial trade offers. Short list would be Spidey/Star Trek Pro/Walking Dead Pro or Prem but could be open to others. No pics but videos can be found on my YT channel (youtube.com/iepinball)

Added over 7 years ago: Sold

#5603 6 years ago

Troz is good dude and his games are in super shape, I'd do a deal with him anytime.

#5604 6 years ago

How's that Tron holding up? You know I still get grief from two of my friends for not selling it to them, LOL!

#5605 6 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

Hit me up with any trade/partial trade offers. Short list would be Spidey/Star Trek/Walking Dead but could be open to others.

Last I heard Mark from league was still trying to move my Star Trek Premium, maybe he's interested?

#5606 6 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

How's that Tron holding up? You know I still get grief from two of my friends for not selling it to them, LOL!

Well, I guess I got lucky, then. You ever get down my way make sure and LMK so we can get together and play it.

#5607 6 years ago

Made an official ad for the game: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-hobbit-le-8
Decided I'd like to sell outright instead of trading away...

Added over 7 years ago: Sold

#5608 6 years ago

Finally decided that I have to list my restored CCC. Trust me I really do not want to, but it's the only one I can sell and get what I need out of it to pay what I need to and still get something cheaper to put in its place. I put a lot of time and money into it. It's beautiful. I'm going to list it at 12900.00 firm, I think that is a very fair price, at that price I'm already taking a 1600 hit not including the huge amount of time and work I put into it. I know I'm taking a loss but home life sometimes sneaks up on you. I'm not in this hobby for profit as some of my friends know. I will consider some partial trades as I need the money. I'm interested in mostly Tron, but will also consider Shadow, IM, Congo, possibly others let me know what you have. I will post a bunch of pics when I list it, if interested I can snap a few with my phone and send them. Thanks, Mike Paris

#5609 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Finally decided that I have to list my restored CCC. Trust me I really do not want to, but it's the only one I can sell and get what I need out of it to pay what I need to and still get something cheaper to put in its place. I put a lot of time and money into it. It's beautiful. I'm going to list it at 12900.00 firm, I think that is a very fair price, at that price I'm already taking a 1600 hit not including the huge amount of time and work I put into it. I know I'm taking a loss but home life sometimes sneaks up on you. I'm not in this hobby for profit as some of my friends know. I will consider some partial trades as I need the money. I'm interested in mostly Tron, but will also consider Shadow, IM, Congo, possibly others let me know what you have. I will post a bunch of pics when I list it, if interested I can snap a few with my phone and send them. Thanks, Mike Paris

You had to put IM on your want list didn't you

#5610 6 years ago

Anyone interested in TMNT? I have one I am thinking about selling to put some cash towards other things. Drop me a pm if you are interested. Just tore the game down, cleaned it, new titan rubber and comet leds, also did a complete flipper rebuild including new bats and coils.

#5611 6 years ago

Not a pin, but I have a really nice fully working Valley Cougar IQ Dart machine, with darts. It's currently on Ebay - ebay.com link: ebay.com
Asking $750 for a local pickup.

To keep it pin related, I have a friend looking for a player's condition pin, possibly pool-themed. I'm thinking Breakshot or Cue Ball Wizard. EBD would be too old school for him. Interested in discussing any sub-$2k titles.

#5612 6 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

To keep it pin related, I have a friend looking for a player's condition pin, possibly pool-themed. I'm thinking Breakshot or Cue Ball Wizard. EBD would be too old school for him. Interested in discussing any sub-$2k titles.

Pool sharks listed in the market over in Tucson for $850 obo road trip!

#5613 6 years ago

So I came to my senses and decided to keep my CCC. But something has to go, after some hard thought I'm going to be selling my TWD Premium. HUO, mylared shooter lane, a couple mods, flipper fidelity speakers, shaker motor and I have the pro translate in it, but I also have the original premium translite. 6500.00 Thanks Mike Paris

#5614 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

So I came to my senses and decided to keep my CCC. But something has to go, after some hard thought I'm going to be selling my TWD Premium. HUO, mylared shooter lane, a couple mods, flipper fidelity speakers, shaker motor and I have the pro translate in it, but I also have the original premium translite. 6500.00 Thanks Mike Paris

That's coming to your senses

#5615 6 years ago

Was a hard choice but I put a lot of work into my CCC and they may remake CC but it will never be CCC. Was hard to get the family to go along with selling the TWD, but with family you have to do what you have to do.

#5616 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Was a hard choice but I put a lot of work into my CCC and they may remake CC but it will never be CCC.

It'll prob be better. Finished code & high-rez color dots on a big screen. Get out while you can!

#5617 6 years ago
#5618 6 years ago

I'm tempted to throw up my Shadow and Jurassic Park for sale. Let me know if anyone in SoCal is interested...

#5619 6 years ago

I know one of you guys were looking for this one if I remember right...
phoenix.craigslist.org link

#5620 6 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Quoted from bellbrand:

You had to put IM on your want list didn't you

Mike - Buy Lisa's IMVE so she can buy my ST Premium and then I can loop back and buy your TWD Premium!

#5621 6 years ago

I have a nice Diamond Jack that I'm looking to sell/trade soon if anyone is interested. I'll likely bring it to CAX so if you're coming to the show or you're in the Bay Area, I can haul it to ya.

#5622 6 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Mike - Buy Lisa's IMVE so she can buy my ST Premium and then I can loop back and buy your TWD Premium!

The IMVE has been traded..

#5623 6 years ago

Have 3 pins for sale or trade in the east bay

Kiss Premium, home use only, stock, $5500

Original restored AFM, pretty much everything is new (playfield, plastics, ramps, redecalled cab). Has some scrapping on left side of head on new decal's :/ Highly modded. Under 50 plays since the restore $7995.

Restored BoP 2.0. Everything on it is new, Playfield is new, ramps plastics, redecalled cabinet, etc etc. Pin is just like new and one of the nicest out there $6995.

#5624 6 years ago

Looking to sell two pins-F14 Tomcat and Lethal Weapon 3. Really want to sell both as a package deal. Thinking $3800 (obviously that's around $1900 for each of them) for the pair or best offer. That's pretty much what I paid for them and I've got money into both of them too. I've re-rubber both games, LED them and replaced legs and levelers on one of them. These are both inexpensive and fun games that can be had for a fair price. PM me if interested and I can give full descriptions for each game and send pics as well. Located in Santa Clarita.

#5625 6 years ago

Selling a few pins to make room for others:

Nascar, few small mods, very clean $2950
Mustang LE, several mods and HUO $6300
Roller Coaster Tycoon, all LEDs with a few mods $2700
Mousin' Around, LEDs and lots of new parts $2200

PM me if you are interested and I can send additional information.

#5626 6 years ago
Quoted from acitti:

Roller Coaster Tycoon gets a bad rap, I still really like that game.
I would be interested if I had the space.
Putting in an offer on a home today, if we end up getting it and this is still available after we close, I'll shoot you a message

#5627 6 years ago

There is a person in Chula Vista (San Diego) looking to buy his first pinball machine via Facebook. Let's see if someone can help this guy out.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/permalink/760922980751723/?sale_post_id=760922980751723

OP: "Anybody have a bally wizard for sale in descent condition that is able to ship. I live in California and seems California is out of the loop when it comes Pinball . It seems all the machines are out east or the mid west . I want this machine do to sentimental reasons. I remember in the 70's when I belong to a bowling team and me and my cousin would have to wait for a ride home but as we waited we would play this machine . We were limited in money , maybe 50 cents . 3 plays for 25 cents and 5 balls a game . I'll never forget getting special and able to rack up FREE games to keep our hope alive until our ride would arrive . The lamest part was they only allowed 5 Free plays . I didn't like that part. I believe if you get SPECIAL you should be able to rack as many games as you can get. Anywho it just brings me to a special place in my childhood . So any info on a good machine would be highly appreciated. Thank you"

#5628 6 years ago

My sister has a nice Surfer, and she has sent it down to me in Tehachapi to clean it up and get it ready to sell. She lives in the South San Fransisco area, and I will be bringing the game back to her in about a month. Is there anyone in the Bay area that might be interested in buying the game? We are thinking of asking $1000.

It has 41k plays on the meter, and is very clean inside. The cabinet has a few dings in it, and I would rate it a 7, and the playfield is pretty clean except for two wear spots. I would give it a 7. The back glass is perfect (a 9), and mechanically it is in pretty good shape (an 8.5). So the machine I would rate at a solid 7 out of 10.

If you are interested, PM me and I will get you some pictures as I shop out the game.

#5629 6 years ago

Will now consider selling both my F14 and LW3 ( both listed above) individually now. Looking to get $1850 for each or best offer. PM me for details. Games are in Santa Clarita.

#5630 6 years ago
Quoted from acitti:

PM me if you are interested and I can send additional information.

PM sent about the Mousin' Around

#5631 6 years ago

For those that might be interested, Dialed In is on location at Linbrook Bowl in Anaheim.

#5632 6 years ago
Quoted from MGMPIN:

PM sent about the Mousin' Around

Yes! Go Max!

#5633 6 years ago
Quoted from Cruster:

For those that might be interested, Dialed In is on location at Linbrook Bowl in Anaheim.

Did Hobbit go away?

#5634 6 years ago
Quoted from Cruster:

Also at AYCE GOGI in Van Nuys if you're up this way.

#5635 6 years ago
Quoted from Cruster:

Sweet! Did they remove that broken down Hobbit?

#5636 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Sweet! Did they remove that broken down Hobbit?

The theatre of Magic wasn't much better.

#5637 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

The theatre of Magic wasn't much better.

It wasn't bad if you brought your own lantern or flashlight for general illumination, but unlike the Hobbit at least it was on.

#5638 6 years ago

Dart machine has been sold.

#5639 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It wasn't bad if you brought your own lantern or flashlight for general illumination, but unlike the Hobbit at least it was on.

I'll have to get over to Linbrook by the end of this weekend since I assume it will be working ok for a few days, break, and be ignored until it no longer turns on.

Does anyone know who the operator over there is?

#5640 6 years ago

FS Arcade mini machine 60 in 1 $600 in Nor Cal

Has Ms Pacman artwork, barely used, has the "upgraded" light up marquee and more sensitive buttons. Sound is either quiet or loud, seller says that's the way the MB works, but I think it's the sound pot FYI

Paid $800 shipped, $600 and it's yours

Here's an example

https://www.arcademinis.com/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=46

Can bring to CAX on Saturday if needed

Thanks!

BobC

#5641 6 years ago

Mini 60 in 1 is sold

BobC

#5642 6 years ago
Quoted from jay:

I'll have to get over to Linbrook by the end of this weekend since I assume it will be working ok for a few days, break, and be ignored until it no longer turns on.

Heading over there at around lunch time tomorrow. Hopefully, it is still playable! I'll post a report with maybe some pix.

#5643 6 years ago

Donate Here
https://www.crowdrise.com/pacific-pinball-museum/fundraiser/ronchan1

Want another Pacific Pinball Expo?

Help us with our funding to help spread pinball love. Your funding will help us gear up for the next PPPE where we were able to share our collection with thousands of folks.

Unlike other shows that are only two or three days long, the Pacific Pinball Museum is open year round, providing not only family friendly pinball love, but classroom instruction for kids, serving the under-privileged with free admission, art exhibits and live performances.

Thanks in advance for your help and support of our nonprofit museum. 100% of your donations will go toward collection storage, maintenance and museum operations.

Check out our collaboration with the Chabot Science Center on the "Art and Science of Pinball".
http://www.chabotspace.org/pinball

ron

Quoted from earlier post for more information ...

The Pacific Pinball Museum (PPM) needs your help to preserve, promote and teach science, art and history through pinball. In 15 years PPM has grown from opening a few hours on weekends, to opening six days a week as a 501(c3) nonprofit. With this growth and expansion we are curating 1500 vintage games from early bagatelles to the latest / greatest. PPM provides classes to kids teaching science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). We host live entertainment, movies, art galleries, science exhibits and exhibited in museums worldwide as an ambassador of pinball. Free admission is given to under-served communities, schools and minorities. We are not an arcade, our goal is to be the "Smithsonian of Pinball".

Help us keep this dream alive as our collection and operations has grown so fast that repair, storage and museum space has become a challenge.

With your donation of $5 or more, you will receive a $5 Macy's gift card.

Here is how your dollars will be put to use to help spread pinball love:

• $25 - Buys cleaning supplies for one month in the museum
• $50 - Buys 100 fuses for pinball machine repair
• $75 - Buys one month stock for our vending machines
• $100 - Buys one tank of gas for our delivery truck
• $150 - 100 square feet of storage space
• $250 - Buys meals for volunteers
• $500 - Buys museum supplies such as, electric cords, light bulbs, foot pedals, printing costs, etc.
• $1000 - Electricity for one month at the museum
• $1200 - Repairs and maintenance for two pinball machines for one year

Donate Here https://www.crowdrise.com/pacific-pinball-museum/fundraiser/ronchan1
For more information http://www.pacificpinball.org
Adopt a Game https://www.pacificpinball.org/pinball for just $15 a month

Peace through Pinball

Pacific Pinball Museum
Ron Chan and the Board of Directors

#5644 6 years ago
Quoted from jay:

I spent an hour on the machine last night. It shoots really nice. FEELS GOOD MAN.
Hobbit is still there.

#5645 6 years ago

Confirmed.."Dialed-IN" at Lynbrook Bowling alley in Anaheim is a blast. Played about 7 games, several modes started. In general game kicked my ass, fast orbits, bob killing me in center field, magnets it seems everywhere. Very fast game. Hobbit is alive and well, 4 games no issues. Theater of magic rounds out the trifecta.
Meet a great pinsider there by chance. It was great discussing the game and JJP. I should of played you doubles. Was surprised to put my name up for combo champ.
Id post pics but cant in this thread.
Moderators, can we please have that back?

#5646 6 years ago

Confirmed.."Dialed-IN" at Lynbrook Bowling alley in Anaheim is a blast. Played about 7 games, several modes started. In general game kicked my ass, fast orbits, bob killing me in center field, magnets it seems everywhere. Very fast game. Hobbit is alive and well, 4 games no issues. Theater of magic rounds out the trifecta.
Meet a great pinsider there by chance. It was great discussing the game and JJP. I should of played you doubles. Was surprised to put my name up for combo champ.

So I go to play Dialed In, and someone was already playing it. It was Eric. It was nice to meet him. I thought the same thing, why didn't we play doubles...next time. I put #8 all time 350,000+(BUD) but it was the second day. gone by now. I think you needed 1,000,000 for free game. Enjoyed the game. I don't know the rule set, just wanted to get the feel and flow of the game. A mix of easy and hard shots. Many fun combos and feel go shots. I own a WOZ and like the JJP pins. I have a AFM LE coming so I can't get Dialed In right now. I look forward to JJP game 4. Too many good pins selling right now.

#5647 6 years ago

Just listed a NIB Smaug and NIB GOTLE. Both are located on the Central Coast of CA near Paso Robles. Both have full warranties

#5648 6 years ago

Confirmed.."Dialed-IN" at Lynbrook Bowling alley in Anaheim is a blast.

I need to get down there before that one breaks down.

#5649 6 years ago

Confirmed.."Dialed-IN" at Lynbrook Bowling alley in Anaheim is a blast.

good to hear, i'm gonna go check it out tonight.

Hobbit is alive and well, 4 games no issues.

all the beasts work? there were always multiple that wouldn't pop up whenever i would go. it has the old code which doesn't compensate for beasts that don't pop up so it was impossible to get wizard modes ;/

strange that this location gets such good tables, yet doesn't do much to maintain.

#5650 6 years ago

Jamason and I made it there before lunch today. We played about 5 games each. Machine plays well, but we are still getting the hang for the rule set. We find the moving bash target to be a bit annoying on a playfield that already a bit more on the crowded side. One of the balls got stuck in the trench and it lead it right down the center to drain.

Still, a great innovative game: selfie cam took some goofy pictures of us playing, waving of hands to do the lotto scratcher, and the overall theme.

I think I just need a bit more time on it. I personally like this the most out of the 3 JJ pins so far.

Their TOM needs some work. GI lighting is missing in a good portion of the playfield. Flippers were a bid odd too. Trunk wasn't always registering either.

- Mark

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/113?hl=adams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.