(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,707 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by iepinball
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 255.
#1 9 years ago

Not sure if this will take off or work but I thought I would give it a shot. Yes California is big and there is an official SoCal and NorCal club but nothing that brings both markets together and in one place. So if you would like to use this thread and mark it as a favorite making it easier to keep up on we might all be more "in the know". This could also be useful if someone is traveling from south to north or visa versa and can transport for another Pinsider. Just my .02 and helpful idea.

I personally at the moment am looking for some earlier pins up through system 11. If anyone has something family friendly please let me know. Thanx.

#2 9 years ago
#3 9 years ago

o-din is gonna convert that Tron LE into 15 EMs.

I'm looking for nice examples of early 80s Bally pins, but I dunno, California is so huge, even if someone in The Bay offered me a deal I don't think I could hack that drive to get it.

#4 9 years ago
#5 9 years ago

Anyone interested in a BSD? I have a buddy who is getting ready to sell. Located in San Mateo area.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This thread is a good idea. Thanks!

Your welcome and thank you. I know there is a market place and one could filter the FS ads but I just thought this would be nice and more convenient.

Quoted from Aurich:

o-din is gonna convert that TRON LE into 15 EMs.

Probably more like 32 EM's

Quoted from Aurich:

but I dunno, California is so huge, even if someone in The Bay offered me a deal I don't think I could hack that drive to get it.

Maybe not but what if I or someone else was headed up north and could pick it up? That's all I saying, just trying to broaden our reach and information highway.

#7 9 years ago
#8 9 years ago

Great idea. Why not include folks from Phoenix? If you don't mind. No worries if you do mind. If you don't, I have a Pistol Poker listed. I also have a 1954 Gottlieb Dragonette in excellent condition I am considering listing and letting go to another pinhead for a fair price.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

Great idea. Why not include folks from Phoenix?

Come on in. Only about 8 hours from me and I also have a brother in Phoenix. Can you post a few pics of the Pistol Poker and Dragonette here? Thanx.

Quoted from o-din:

No, truth be told, recently I have maxed out my space and minimized my funds. And I just can't let any of my older machines go.

This often seems to be a common occurance around here. I totally understand, if my funds would allow it I would take that machine off your hands, buuuttt...well, you know

#10 9 years ago
#11 9 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Anyone interested in a BSD?

Great Pin, do you know what he is going to ask for it?

#12 9 years ago

#13 9 years ago
#14 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

that was your GnR that has been in my living room for the last couple years

Sweet, did you do anything about the slash wear or just leave it? Post a few pics I would like to see it.

#15 9 years ago
#16 9 years ago
#17 9 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Great Pin, do you know what he is going to ask for it?

3K. PM me for pics. Also has 100% leds, led strip in the back, cliffy posts, powdercoated armor and dracula logo button guards.

I also have a Monster Bash for sale just south of San Francisco.

#18 9 years ago

Very Nice!

#19 9 years ago

GTB Rack a Ball. WMS 8 Ball. GTB Paul Bunyan. GTB Jungle. GTB Duotron. Bally Zip a Do. All working, all in So. Cal., and all FS.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

GTB Rack a Ball. WMS 8 Ball. GTB Paul Bunyan. GTB Jungle. GTB Duotron. Bally Zip a Do. All working, all in So. Cal., and all FS.

I knew you had a couple but not all that. You have my email, can you send me some pics and prices. I have some room and itching for something new. Thanx

BTW, you still have the Flash BG?

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

I knew you had a couple but not all that. You have my email, can you send me some pics and prices. I have some room and itching for something new. Thanx
BTW, you still have the Flash BG?

Flash BG is Sold.

#22 9 years ago

Still looking for a JP in So. Cal!

#23 9 years ago

Good idea for a thread. Let's keep it near the top.

#24 9 years ago

I'm looking for a Taito ice cold beer in Oakland (hope it is permissible to mention a non-pin).

#25 9 years ago

Looking for a WOZ ECLE - later boards - PM me

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from BlobfishXL:

I'm looking for a Taito ice cold beer

I definitely don't see a problem with this...still a game room piece right? I too like to be a little diverse...Pins, arcade machines, drivers, etc.

Speaking of which I guess I could list this thing here if anyone is interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-coolness-from-the-1930s

Also have a super chexx I am still kicking around the game room.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Still looking for a JP in So. Cal!

Too bad this thread didn't come up sooner. Twinmice (Mike) just sold his last week.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

I definitely don't see a problem with this...still a game room piece right? I too like to be a little diverse...Pins, arcade machines, drivers, etc.
Speaking of which I guess I could list this thing here if anyone is interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ot-coolness-from-the-1930s
Also have a super chexx I am still kicking around the game room.

A trade stimulator!

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from BlobfishXL:

A trade stimulator!

I imagine it could be "stimulating"

#30 9 years ago

I have a Getaway HS2 that the wife wants moved out (I'm hoping to keep it--but at least I can show I'm trying...). Not CQ but a nice player with some cool mods--PM if interested.

*Sold*

#31 9 years ago
#32 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If anyone in the Murietta area can hurry, a Dirty Harry can be had for $1200.
I already have one or I would be all over this.
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

ahh man... that's a fun one.

#33 9 years ago
#34 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If anyone in the Murietta area can hurry, a Dirty Harry can be had for $1200.
I already have one or I would be all over this.
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Whoa! Smoking deal! I'd be in my car right now if it was within 2-3 hours of me.

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

Looking for a WOZ ECLE - later boards - PM me

I have a WOZ ECLE NIB in Orange County CA for $8,200 if anyone is interested.

#36 9 years ago
#37 9 years ago

Slightly overpriced JM in the Sacramento area:

sacramento.craigslist.org link

I was the 3rd owner of this game YEARS ago, and the game has gotten a little more fade since then. The red posts were Stern ones I had cut down (this was before Cliffy's came along), and the unique holes from the way the OP secured the door is the dead giveaway.

#38 9 years ago

PM sent

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I have a Getaway HS2 that the wife wants moved out (I'm hoping to keep it--but at least I can show I'm trying...). Not CQ but a nice player with some cool mods--PM if interested.

Where is aquanga?

#40 9 years ago

Anyone have a local Avengers LE for a reasonable price? There is one for sale locally on pinside (had been for a while). Now that I'm interested of course it's sold (picking up Saturday). I know there are some available around country, one in Washington state, but shipping to Bay Area is about 500 (yikes)! If so please shoot me a PM, thanks.

#41 9 years ago

I will be posting my heavily modded XM Pro for sale as soon as I get a chance. I am looking to trade for or buy LOTR after selling my XM. I may just wait to see about a LOTRVE but would move on a used LOTR for the right deal. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM.

Quoted from vtec16:

Anyone have a local Avengers LE for a reasonable price? There is one for sale locally on pinside (had been for a while). Now that I'm interested of course it's sold (picking up Saturday). I know there are some available around country, one in Washington state, but shipping to Bay Area is about 500 (yikes)! If so please shoot me a PM, thanks.

Didn't know you were looking I'll keep an eye out for ya bro.

#42 9 years ago

Still looking for a scared stiff

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Didn't know you were looking I'll keep an eye out for ya bro.

Thanks! Yeah been thinking of it for a while, we will see if it works out. Or I could just change my mind tomorrow. Does pinball give you ADHD?

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Still looking for a JP in So. Cal

There one for sale in Newhall...but the, enter choice word here"__________" is asking 4500!

Quoted from vtec16:

Does pinball give you ADHD?

Only when I am thinking about it. Just a couple weeks ago I was selling off and down to two pins and now I'm back at 7 and looking for more...

There is only one word for this and its SICKNESS

#45 9 years ago

I will be posting my heavily modded XM Pro for sale as soon as I get a chance.

I have not played a pro, how would compare it to the LE's?

#46 9 years ago

I think the whole Nor Cal/So Cal buying and selling thing is great. I sold my ACDC Premium to someone in Nor Cal. We met at a truck stop off the 5 Fwy/46 Interchange with no problems.
It was about a 2 hour drive for me and 3 for him, but it worked out great.

Wish I could afford something now, but not good timing and the holidays will be FAST!

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

I have not played a pro, how would compare it to the LE's?

Well we all know preference varies greatly from person to person. Areas where I think LE is cool is the lighting and spinner. Other features of LE annoy me like the iceman bridge huge pop ups and poorly aligned Wolverine figure. I'd say pro playes faster and overall (just my opinion) plays a bit better. Please all LE owners I'm not trying to start anything or frustrate anyone it's just my opinion.

#48 9 years ago

good thread. posting to put it in my activity group.

#49 9 years ago

Well we all know preference varies greatly from person to person. Areas where I think LE is cool is the lighting and spinner. Other features of LE annoy me like the iceman bridge huge pop ups and poorly aligned Wolverine figure. I'd say pro playes faster and overall (just my opinion) plays a bit better. Please all LE owners I'm not trying to start anything or frustrate anyone it's just my opinion.

the spinning disc magneto mb start is one of the coolest things in pinball..

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I sold my ACDC Premium to someone in Nor Cal.

If I hadn't gotten in on TBL it would have been mine. Sometimes I think I should have just bought your machine instead ...

There are 12,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.