(Topic ID: 144462)

Unofficial Big Buck Hunter Arcade thread (BBH)

By northvibe

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,750 posts
  • 128 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 48 days ago by evh347
  • Topic is favorited by 75 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5B85BB88-7DA4-4AB4-9BE4-A6BD3EA0F101 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240225_132927_Dropbox.jpg
IMG_0791 (resized).jpeg
20231227_162355 (resized).jpg
20231227_161012 (resized).jpg
20231227_161042 (resized).jpg
20231227_161015 (resized).jpg
image0 (resized).jpeg
PS Logo (resized).jpg
BBHD_42_ReloadedRESIZED (resized).png
BBHR_CabinetRender_v2 (resized).png
IMG_0766 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).jpg
IMG_2566 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mtp78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1426 1 year ago

Any chance raw thrills is enhancing or redesigning their guns...playing terminator with the pump gun is exhausting...

1 month later
#1442 1 year ago

Thinking of getting a mini too....I just hate paying the monthly 39 bucks... Can you stop it and start it when you want? The home edition is crazy priced.....what kind of numbers for a mini version....... thx

#1447 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Yes, you can take the mini "offline" if you wish. You will still have the 5 base animals (elk, kudu, whitetail deer, moose, and wilderbeast) and some of the bonus games. I would highly advise paying the monthly fee for the first month or two and see if you like playing anything else. You can add other animals, duck dynasty, in case of zombies, in case of monsters, or terminator salvation delta "a la carte" later. The prices range from $625 - $1250 per title.
Other than the games, you also have the ability to play in tournaments (like described in this thread), participate in qualifing for World Championship (fees apply), use the bow hunting feature, and get any new games / promotions that Raw Thrills releases in the future.
If you go with the full "offline" game just note that you will not be able to go bow hunting. That is an online only feature.
We have mini's new in the box and ready to ship. $7495 plus shipping and any applicable sales taxes.
Let me know
[email protected]

So Just to be clear the 39 bucks a month covers all the extra games except tourney matches? Example no extra fee to play term salvation,zombie or any of the other prem . games

1 week later
#1452 1 year ago

So does the minni come fully assembled?...looks wider than a pinball....just wondering how hard is it to get in the basement with a 32" door way?

1 week later
#1488 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

One thing that drives me crazy is that on the Terminator game, you have to pump everytime. It's simply not fun, and not the way that game was designed. There should be an option to turn pumping off, and unless I'm mistaken, there's not.
Is there a way to get this feedback to Raw Thrills?

Terminator is my favorite game's in the arcade. The complaint you have on this game is the one reason I have not bought a BBH yet, It just doesn't seem fun playing it with a shotgun and pumping a hundred times

#1490 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I agree the pumping every shot gets old, but the terminator game would get old at home quickly anyway because it is the same every single time. The hunting games and being able to compete with others online are really the main reason to have a BBH at home.

Tell an 8 yr old that....He want's to kill robots not deer ...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mtp78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-big-buck-hunter-arcade-thread-bbh?tu=mtp78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.