(Topic ID: 144462)

Unofficial Big Buck Hunter Arcade thread (BBH)

By northvibe

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,750 posts
  • 128 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 days ago by evh347
  • Topic is favorited by 75 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5B85BB88-7DA4-4AB4-9BE4-A6BD3EA0F101 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240225_132927_Dropbox.jpg
IMG_0791 (resized).jpeg
20231227_162355 (resized).jpg
20231227_161012 (resized).jpg
20231227_161042 (resized).jpg
20231227_161015 (resized).jpg
image0 (resized).jpeg
PS Logo (resized).jpg
BBHD_42_ReloadedRESIZED (resized).png
BBHR_CabinetRender_v2 (resized).png
IMG_0766 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).jpg
IMG_2566 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darth_chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#462 3 years ago

Thanks for posting all the pictures...... have fun. I'm still debating if I should get one. I had terminator salvation for a few years but with the machine guns.....I can't imagine having to pump every single shot. Even with the machine gun after 40 min you could feel it.

#463 3 years ago

I assumed if you worked with Coin up you have the online version ?

3 months later
#732 3 years ago

Really want to buy big buck reloaded mini but everything is so complicated for this particular machine.

When I bought terminator salvation new in box for my basement years ago. You pay the bill and the game gets ship and then you play as much as you want that's it.

When you buy a jurrassic park, batman batmobile, walking dead, super bikes or fast and furious....same thing

Now the logic thing is if you want no engagement or anything just buy the mini or pano with every single games. Even if it's a game you might not play much like for example : in case of monsters lost island. That way the cie do not leave money on the table since you bought it.

My understanding after reading pages and pages is either you go online or offline you need to pay a 12 months subscription even if you already bought all the contents.

Who will purchase all the games if they still need a 12 months subcription ?

People will try the game and get fed up with terminator, zombies, monsters and after a year (if you choose to have 12 consecutive months) people won't play them and if they choose to disconnect raw thrills loses both way. No subscription, no content purchase.

In these times of covid where all bars are closes in my city for months how is this a good way of business ?

Let the people pay the bill and enjoy the same game they would get on location...to me it's simple logic.

#733 3 years ago

I own many pinball machines and still I used to go to bars (before covid) to play more pinball. Giving the same advantage to commercial bars and home owners is the way to go to make more money and everybody happy.

#736 3 years ago

I hear you and thanks for sharing your experiences. I agree they need to improve things and keep it simple for home users. This is a market they cannot ignore. More and more people have crazy man caves and game rooms. I always liked raw thrills and play mechanic. They make great games. Keep it simple and fair for both locations and home use and they will sell ton of these. All my friends want one lol.

#737 3 years ago

A few pictures to proove I really love their games and the kids and I want more...... unfortunatly they are too young to go in bars yet hehehe

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darth_chris.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-big-buck-hunter-arcade-thread-bbh?tu=darth_chris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.