(Topic ID: 144462)

Unofficial Big Buck Hunter Arcade thread (BBH)

By northvibe

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,750 posts
  • 128 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 days ago by evh347
  • Topic is favorited by 75 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5B85BB88-7DA4-4AB4-9BE4-A6BD3EA0F101 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240225_132927_Dropbox.jpg
IMG_0791 (resized).jpeg
20231227_162355 (resized).jpg
20231227_161012 (resized).jpg
20231227_161042 (resized).jpg
20231227_161015 (resized).jpg
image0 (resized).jpeg
PS Logo (resized).jpg
BBHD_42_ReloadedRESIZED (resized).png
BBHR_CabinetRender_v2 (resized).png
IMG_0766 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).jpg
IMG_2566 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#815 3 years ago

Hell yeah in Both clubs thanks to the mighty Christopher at KingPinGames!! Shooting birdies and buck, can't get better then that! Loving the games and to my amazement so do my wife and kids who at times don't even care that there is a gameroom downstairs lol. For anyone considering, I have (as usual) nothing but incredible praise for the service/support for KingPin Christopher. I wish every transaction was as smooth as this for everything. The Buck hunter was used but looked like new and he set it up exactly as I wanted without a hitch. Good fun, good times!

Snooping side note: For anyone interested it looked like he had Several like new condition Buck Hunter games in stock ready to go!

IMG_6252 (resized).jpgIMG_6252 (resized).jpg

#817 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I came within 500 points of not being last, so I basically won.

Trust me, I would give you a run for your money for Last place lol.

#827 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Week 3:
Is bi-weekly better than weekly? I have no issues with weekly, but could do bi-weekly if that works better for most.
If you are new and need a little help, which is a possibility, reach out and we will get it figured out.
1.) Sign into your coinup account
2.) Goto this URL: https://www.coinup.com/tournaments/editgamemachines/BBHD/1001994
3.) I'm assuming most of you only have one game, so tick the tick mark and hit submit game machines to add your game
This is a 3 trek (15 sites and 3 bonus rounds) random from all skill levels and all animals except zombie deer. Screw zombie deer. It's a high score tournament, play as many times as you want and the highest score takes it.
A few caveats:
Everything is free from the coinop account to the play. There is no cost to this. Once you add this tournament to your game you cannot remove it. This tournament lasts for one week so it will be on your machine for one week. Also, I set the costing to it's lowest level, but it still wants $0.25 to play. Maybe run a $100 bill through the machine. There are no actual charges to play, just a quark that it needs some coins in to start. Or you can just hit the coin actuator on the coin mech a few times, however you want to do it.

Your the Man. Just wanted to say Thank You for arranging events like this! The game is really fun but getting groups of like minds together further improves the enjoyment.

Subnote: Unless there is a machine gun option I missed I still suck at this game! lol

2 weeks later
#862 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Gotta say... which everyone here will soon realize.

Are you noting a change or just an observation coming?

#864 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Home users are going to get a very nice bump in features. Hopefully by the end of next week.

Your the Man, thanks for that news. Liking the game so any add would be amazing. Not good enough to compete with you guys but soon enough lol.

#871 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Can you go into the machine settings and set the games to 'easy' ? I thought someone said BBH on easy made it so you did not need to pump.

Lol I wish! Wanted to make an auto cocker mod for when we play T2 lol. A bit of a work out!!

#885 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

That new mini cab looks great. Wondering, though, how wide is it? My games are in my basement and have to be taken up and down a stairwell. With the built in TV being 42”, wondering if it would even be possible for me to get it down there,

Mine is slightly a different shape but I simply removed the monitor (4) bolts and 2 plugs. Just my opinion but Well worth it as my guess is that monitor alone weighed 100lbs lol. Makes moving the game much easier especially down stairs. After removal it fit through a normal 30" door like a standard Pin.

1 month later
#1075 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I was asked by someone to slow down adding content to this thread. So if people aren’t wanting BBH content added just let me know and I’ll piss off haha. I’m just excited about digging into this machine and figured the more content the better.

For me rather enjoy them though I don’t think you need to publish them in the other 8 threads lol. Less can be more. Great work

#1081 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

How much is the Terminator topper?... or is that part of the free upgrade?

I got one from Chris at #KingPinGames for I think $99. Really a nice piece and in the world of toppers a great price lol.

#1083 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

So I'm interested in opinions on premium content. Is Duck Dynasty any good? Which is the best of the group?
Also, if you buy both animal packs (#1 & #2), is it $500 apiece ($1k) or $750 apiece?

I will let the King respond to that don't know pricing. Will say I rather like the Duck Dynasty just because its a fun theme and a bit funny. Guests like it also. The terminator is fun but honestly a total workout! lol Not fun to me. Not to sell for him but last I checked he had Several lightly used BH games on his floor at great prices. My used game looked almost new. Worth it as they are not the ideal NIB type purchase and used is a good use of funds.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yelobird.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-big-buck-hunter-arcade-thread-bbh?tu=Yelobird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.