(Topic ID: 144462)

Unofficial Big Buck Hunter Arcade thread (BBH)

By northvibe

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,750 posts
  • 128 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 days ago by evh347
  • Topic is favorited by 75 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5B85BB88-7DA4-4AB4-9BE4-A6BD3EA0F101 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240225_132927_Dropbox.jpg
IMG_0791 (resized).jpeg
20231227_162355 (resized).jpg
20231227_161012 (resized).jpg
20231227_161042 (resized).jpg
20231227_161015 (resized).jpg
image0 (resized).jpeg
PS Logo (resized).jpg
BBHD_42_ReloadedRESIZED (resized).png
BBHR_CabinetRender_v2 (resized).png
IMG_0766 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).jpg
IMG_2566 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Waldo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#467 3 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Very nice is it easy to pull that 42inch out and put in say something over 60inch

Curious about this as well

1 week later
#494 3 years ago

Anyone have a BBH HD to sell around Denver area?

#497 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I think GEX might have some.

Hey Christopher, Unfortunately for me I’m good friends with JJ... He has one used one right now and could get me a new one pretty easy. Just exploring all the options before I chunk down the full amount on a new one.

2 weeks later
#516 3 years ago

It’s a beautiful cabinet but it’s weird they decided to go with just one speaker. Played new one vs old one right next to each other and it was kinda night n day on sound quality.

#519 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Iirc, all the cabs had one speaker between the guns. Unless that is just the sub?

They actually have two speakers and a sub in the cabinet. We just opened both cabs up yesterday.

DA29B2A1-4FF4-43A2-9360-BC2E0E9ABFCB (resized).jpegDA29B2A1-4FF4-43A2-9360-BC2E0E9ABFCB (resized).jpeg
#521 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I have a question. When a nib Reloaded mini comes to your house, how tall is the box?
It does not really matter, mine is supposed to arrive Wednesday, so I am dealing with it anyway.
I have 92 inch ceiling height where the game is going, so I am good there.
But, I have a 72 inch roll up interior door leading into the man cave, and a tad worried about that.
I am just glad no stairs or narrow doors.
And I want to give King Pin Games a big THANK YOU! We pm'ed back and forth when I was thinking about getting one of the used games they have coming in. They were totally awesome at answering all my questions.
Last year I did buy something from King Pin, and everything went smooth.
At the last minute my local distro, Jason at Classic Game Rooms started selling these, and at the last minute I went with him, and went new.
If anyone is looking for one of these, or any other game for that matter, I highly recommend both King Pin Games, and Classic Game Rooms.

Pretty sure that is taller than that. I was wandering around JJ’s warehouse and saw a huge box taller than me and I’m 75 inches tall.

1 week later
#543 3 years ago

I found a great deal on a BBH HD. When I called play Mechanix number they said the 39.99 monthly to get all the content didn’t apply to HD models only New reloaded models. Any one know what’s up?

#550 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

so, in order to do the online subscription you need to have the "reloaded" software on your hd machine. once you have that then you can get all the content online. if you wish to stay offline and purchase all of the current game packs, bonus games, zombies, terminator, monster island, etc, you are in the $5500-$6000 range (zombie, terminator and monster island are about $1350 each, the animal packs (1 and 2) and duck dynasty are $650 each
a new online reloaded game is $6,000, the offline version is $10,000 (this is for the 42" mini cabinet).

Not sure I totally understand. What’s the least expensive way to get all the new content on an older HD machine. I was pretty sure if you paid $40 a month you got all that stuff....

1 week later
#570 3 years ago

It will sometimes it takes awhile to download all the reloaded items. I did notice Bow hunting was the very last thing it downloaded on my machine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Waldo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-big-buck-hunter-arcade-thread-bbh?tu=Waldo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.