(Topic ID: 144462)

Unofficial Big Buck Hunter Arcade thread (BBH)

By northvibe

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,750 posts
  • 128 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 days ago by evh347
  • Topic is favorited by 75 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5B85BB88-7DA4-4AB4-9BE4-A6BD3EA0F101 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240225_132927_Dropbox.jpg
IMG_0791 (resized).jpeg
20231227_162355 (resized).jpg
20231227_161012 (resized).jpg
20231227_161042 (resized).jpg
20231227_161015 (resized).jpg
image0 (resized).jpeg
PS Logo (resized).jpg
BBHD_42_ReloadedRESIZED (resized).png
BBHR_CabinetRender_v2 (resized).png
IMG_0766 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).jpg
IMG_2566 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBeefSupreme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1273 2 years ago

Thinking about getting one of these. If you get the online model and decide to stop paying the subscription, is the whole thing useless or do you still have the core game playable?

#1278 2 years ago

Looking for some help. I want a big buck reloaded but I’m confused on some of the necessary dimensions. I only have 80” on vertical clearance where I want to put it and the door it has to go through is only 30” wide. Ha this seems terrible but I have been able to get all pins through it.

The panorama shows 31.5” wide but also that the box is 31.5” which is confusing me since I assume there must be some buffer. Anyone know the exact width of the main console section? Also what is the minimum height requirement for the whole unit. If I don’t use the terminator topper, would I be able to fit within the 80” of space? Looks like there are still poles that may get in the way.

I don’t like how the 42” mini costs more but it fits the dimensions better. I am assuming that I wouldn’t need the highest topper and I can easily remove the monitor and first topper on order to get through the doorway. Can anyone confirm?

Haha sorry for the specific scenario questions but I am trying to avoid taking delivery and realizing it won’t work.

#1280 2 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

24.75" wide
79.5" tall to the top of the monitor supports.
We have them in stock and ready to ship
[email protected]

Thanks so much! That’s for the panorama?

2 weeks later
#1301 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

All the hardcore BBH guys have a discord where they chit chat and setup real time showdowns with each other. If anyone is interested I can post a link. BBH folk are infinitely better than Golden Tee folk, maybe because the community is smaller, not sure.
It's a lot more fun playing showdows against reals, but even against bots, showdown is a great way to learn how to play that game. You see a replay of the winning persons site.

I’d be interested in that! I believe my mini shipped out from kingpin yesterday so I should have it soon.

#1304 2 years ago

Woah, Chris at King Pin got me my game super fast! Can’t wait to play!

62443634-F2D0-4B91-ACBF-F19038567074 (resized).jpeg62443634-F2D0-4B91-ACBF-F19038567074 (resized).jpeg
#1310 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

Congrats...please join the weekly Pinside Tournament...its a lot of fun and thanks to Jalpert for setting it up each week!
Ed

Thanks and will do, I’m planning to get everything all setup tonight. I’ll check through to thread for details on what all is involved since I have not played much before.

#1311 2 years ago

Pretty confused. I just want to do the $40 a month to play the content but these signup menus that have me agreeing to all these prices per game make me feel like I’m heading the wrong direction. How am I supposed to setup?

#1314 2 years ago

Thanks! I don’t think I would have figured that out on my own haha. Does anyone not go freeplay and just pay the fees per game? Seems like there would be a lot of times my monthly per game would be less than the $40. I’m guessing you would just hit the add credit button a ton.

#1328 2 years ago

<blockquote

Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Also, do you have to pump the shotgun when playing terminator? Or is it auto fire? That looks like it would get old quickly

It does get a bit tiring. I’m only an hour from you and just got my mini. Shoot me a note if you have a free day and want to come try it out. Mine is the online version though.

#1337 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Week 51:
1.) jalpert - 35,163
2.) eharan - 28,475
3.) twenty84 - 27,600
4.) Mystery Guest - 14,095
Out of respect for people's privacy, I don't post real names. If you would like to send me a PM with your pinside name I will post that! If not, that's fine too.

Haha I’m pretty sure I’m the mystery guest. I only got to play once and it did not go well haha.

1 week later
#1342 2 years ago

Dang, forgot to get a score in this round

#1348 2 years ago

I’ll jump in too! Thanks for setting up and to Jalpert for running in the past!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBeefSupreme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-big-buck-hunter-arcade-thread-bbh?tu=TheBeefSupreme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.