(Topic ID: 144462)

Unofficial Big Buck Hunter Arcade thread (BBH)

By northvibe

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,750 posts
  • 128 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 days ago by evh347
  • Topic is favorited by 75 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5B85BB88-7DA4-4AB4-9BE4-A6BD3EA0F101 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240225_132927_Dropbox.jpg
IMG_0791 (resized).jpeg
20231227_162355 (resized).jpg
20231227_161012 (resized).jpg
20231227_161042 (resized).jpg
20231227_161015 (resized).jpg
image0 (resized).jpeg
PS Logo (resized).jpg
BBHD_42_ReloadedRESIZED (resized).png
BBHR_CabinetRender_v2 (resized).png
IMG_0766 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).jpg
IMG_2566 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indusguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#569 3 years ago

I just ordered the 42” mini reloaded cabinet! It better have bow hunting!

#577 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Working with Chris to settle on the right machine and am contemplating buying some games so I have off line capability
Can someone share (in order of best to worst), you favorite game packs on BBH Wild HD/Reloaded
I realize this is subjective
Include any of the new reloaded stuff you've played
How's the Duck Dynasty one?
Zombies?
Terminator?
Extra animals packs?
Thanks guys
Might be easier to also add a comment on a game pack/series that you just did not like at all - put that one into the "don't bother" category

I am new to this as well but after a little bit of research it seems there really is no other option for me but paying the online price. When I pay that kind of money for a game I want access to everything that has to offer not just bits.

#585 3 years ago

I have not received it yet, probably in around 3 to 4 weeks.

1 week later
#610 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Review is up on my blog. Has some critical game measurements for the mini
https://thepinballloft.com/2020/10/09/lions-tigers-bears/
AIQ and BBH showed up the same day![quoted image]

Wow, what a great write up on the game! I am still wondering how I am going to get mine out of my truck when I go to pick it up on Tuesday! Luckily I will not have to remove anything to get it into my game room. Sucks to here how loud the fans are. I have replaced all my Stem fans with quiet ones because I am so bothered by the noise. Please let us know if anyone figures out a solution for this. Since my games room is in my garage the floor is cement and very echoey.

#611 3 years ago

I am wondering if the box could have been laid down for transportation?

#618 3 years ago

Hi guys, we took possession of our BBH Mini Reloaded on Tuesday this week, not a very smooth process so far. I am going to forgo bitching and complaining about Raw Thrills (fuck them), and just warn any Canadian who purchases this game to double triple make sure they send your game with a Canadian Dongle and not the USA one like they sent mine. I contacted Raw Thrills immediately in the morning of Tues. about their mistake (basically you can't play any online content without the proper dongle). I still have not had the issue resolved nearly 2 days later and I have no word when they are sending me out the Canadian dongle.
When I spoke with Raw Thrills yesterday, I was told that I may have to send back my dongle to be reprogrammed because they don't have any extra at this time to send me? Once I remove the dongle it is my understanding that the game is unplayable, and I would have to wait until i get mine back? This is what a Technician at Raw Thrills told me.

#620 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

It’s super annoying, if player 1 is just drop shipping games from USA, we should be able to order from any distro we want.
For what it’s worth, it will take about a week and half to get a new dongle.

Actually I made a really big stink about it yesterday, talked to a few higher ups, just got tracking, dongle arriving tomorrow! So I guess after all is said (assuming I do get the dongle quickly) Raw Thrills took a bad situation and did their best in getting me up and playing.

#626 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

You back up and running? Loving it?

Yes sir, I received the dongle Friday afternoon, and was fully online Saturday afternoon. We are having a blast, most time me and the family have spent in the games room together in a long time!

#630 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

We hear our game loud and clear with the fan noise when it is first turned on, but while we are playing it we have never once noticed any fan noise.
I did have to space wise turn the game away from the wall at a 45 degree angle, so not sure if that makes a difference or not.
I have 0 complaints with this game, and I hope soon they will make more content available for even more variety. (not that we will ever be bored anytime soon anyway).
I am glad I clicked on this thread, this is a awesome game that gets played 2 hours a night here. I never would have even knew anything about it, until I started reading info here.

I also learned about BBH Reloaded from this thread and made my purchase based off what others have said. I am pretty sensitive to sound and I've gotta say, this thing is as load as I can stand. I have already started looking for similar rated fans that are quieter. I have had to turn all my pinball games volume up because BBH fans are so loud! I think they just threw in the biggest fans they could to cover any over heating issues that might occur in Bars/Arcades. For the home owner these fans are way overkill in my opinion.

2 weeks later
#654 3 years ago

Went to play my BBH yesterday and the "Pro" mode was locked? I thought maybe they were doing a update or something, just checked and "Pro" is still locked? Is anyone else experiencing this?

#656 3 years ago

I have been playing Pro at home for over a month and now I can't access any Pro content i.e. 5 sites per animal, or any Reloaded content, just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. I am not talking about tournaments and such, just Reloaded and 5 sites per animal with my log in phone number.

#657 3 years ago

Locked, good thing I only have my whole family coming over tonight

42CCCC96-31D0-4A30-92F3-D5DB15AD49AC (resized).jpeg42CCCC96-31D0-4A30-92F3-D5DB15AD49AC (resized).jpeg
#659 3 years ago

I was playing with my family Friday afternoon, went in for supper, came back out an hour later and it was locked, and still is. Cabinet is hooked up wireless and I am having no problems with my connectivity.

#660 3 years ago

Now I have all the reloaded software but no pro?

#664 3 years ago

I just got off the phone with Beth at PlayMechanix and apparently there was a mistake and they registered my machine as a commercial unit. So me and my family were playing the game on Pro for the last month (I'm 52nd in the world) and now we have to go back to local play. Kind of bummed, I really liked seeing my name on the leader board, to good to be true!
Beth mentioned that there still is a way to play site 5, by creating a local tournament?

#667 3 years ago

So we are stuck playing Local only 4 sites?

#670 3 years ago

For those of you who have never had access to Pro mode, I am wondering if you are aware of how much you’re missing out on. For me having access to five sites and then being able to look at my top scores on the animal chart was so satisfying. I hope they come up with a solution for this as I spoke with Brandon from Raw Thrills and he was very receptive, as were Beth and Bert from PlayMechanix.
It sounds like Reloaded is very limited (6) Home users in Canada, so I am grateful that my concerns were listened to and I was treated like someone who matters. Not like how Stern treats me.

#676 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

hmmm... I dont have that setting but I also have PRO options still available to me so I suspect my account is not properly configured for home use yet.

Take advantage of the Pro options before they cancel them on you! However, be prepared to be a little underwhelmed when you have to go back to local, total bummer!
Just go into the menu and add credits for now, you can also change a menu option of how much credit you get each time you push the button, I set mine to $1000.
As soon as you lose Pro everything will be adjusted to $0.00

I can't believe how much more fun this game is on Pro then local. We need the Pro high score table and the 5th site added back. As a home user I think we should have access to a better more enriched game, rather then a stripped down version. What the hell am I paying $60 a month for?

#686 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I’m looking at the 70” at Best Buy for $400. It has a game mode and weighs 47 pounds.
Not the best quality tv, but for buck hunter, technically should work. Unless it’s too big.

In my opinion there’s a reason they made the mini cabinet with a 42 inch screen, anything bigger really wouldn’t have fit in my games very well. At 42 inches it takes up about the same room as a pinball machine.

#704 3 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Wait...
There's no online score tracking?
Dang, that's a fun component of Golden Tee.

Yep, I would hold off on getting Reloaded to see if they can make this a home friendly game, not much value in it right now for me. After the Pro got taken away from us, my family has only played a handful of times. RAW Thrills isn't ready for the home market in my opinion and won't be ready for a while, if ever. The CEO told me that up until this year BBH was never meant to be a home game and he is trying to change that. In a couple years maybe there will be some value in this game, until then I''m stuck with a giant box that can only operate at half it's capacity.

#706 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

What I was told from Raw Thrills, basic stat tracking is live now, with ranking and deeper stat tracking being something they are working on now.
FWIW.

I'm not sure what you mean by "live now"? Is this something new? Seems to me the only way to track stats is to watch the screen in attract mode and wait until the animal you are interested in finally shows up. The game gives a local high score but doesn't elaborate who got the high score, just somebody? Hey Raw Thrills, check out the high score tables on any modern Pinball, that's what we expect. I feel like a beta tester with this game.

#708 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I asked the question if these things stat track. Again, this is what I was told, this is an exact quote:
“Basic stats yes.”
What the means, I don’t know exactly, but I decided to take the plunge. I’ll let you know in a couple weeks.
And again, just my experience, but someone at the company took quite a bit of time with me. I asked some good questions and some dumb ones. Then, asked some of the same dumb ones again. My questions were met with both patience and information.
Afterwords, I felt good about my purchasing decision.

Basically you are getting a game that is considerably more fun in the bar then at home unfortunately. I feel the exact opposite about Pinball, better at home. When we had access to "Pro" at home we were competing against the world. I enjoyed playing the game by myself, and felt a deep sense of satisfaction when I had an epic hunt. Now I get to play the game "Casual" and look at the advertisements for "Pro", ya they keep the god damn Pro advertisements in the game for home users.
If Raw Thrills can think of a way to give me back Pro I will stop complaining. Until then anyone who comes on this thread looking for a new BBH Reloaded will be met with my disgruntled opinion.

#711 3 years ago

They gave me access to pro by mistake, and then took it away without phoning me or letting me know I wouldn’t have access to it anymore. I had to contact them and ask them what had happened.
I certainly don’t think I was misled, because I purchased the game without speaking to any sales representative. So when I got the game and I had pro for a month, I thought that was the way the game was supposed to be. How wrong I was.

#712 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I’ve never played Big Buck Hunter before, so hopefully the content that is there will suffice.
Did you not know you wouldn’t have access to some features? Were you told you could have the pro mode?
If they said you could have something and then took it away, I get it.
If you knew going in you wouldn’t have it, then they gave it to you for a while by mistake, I’m a lot less sympathetic.
Do you have what you paid for or were you misled?

I am sorry if my posts made it seem as though I was looking for sympathy. I feel like I got screwed over, I hope it doesn’t happen to anybody else, and I hope some of my posts will help future buyers stay away from this unit for a while, or at least do more research than I did.

#716 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Man, I don't get it... the game is awesome, even without PRO enabled. I can understand being frustrated that if someone had pro (by accident) and then it went away but you are still left with a very robust and polished game, this is no where near beta testing. Buying a reloaded cabinet now is getting the best of all the Big Buck progress that has been made of the last few years with the HD series. There is a ton of content just with the hunts, treks and bonus levels alone, then you add in the Duck Dynasty, Monsters, Zombies, Terminator... there is no other shooting game (past or present) in the marketplace that has this kind of variety. My wife and her friends spent a couple hours last night playing and having a blast with just the hunts and haven't even gotten into any of the reloaded content.
For those select few that are die hard into the competition and place high value on the live leaderboard, then perhaps its not the game for you, but for anyone else who is looking for a home game that everyone can enjoy Big Buck Hunter Reloaded does not disappoint. I for one do not regret the purchase.

I don’t regret the purchase, I just hate that I have to go to my local bar to play the full version of a game I spent top dollar on.

#717 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

It’s more complicated than that. I’m not die hard into golden tee, but I always do competition play.
No matter how good or bad I play, it’s always great to see how you are stacking up.
We need to be able to play with other users in real time. IT can’t do it yet, get that going ASAP.

Are you saying that if I purchase a Golden Tee as a home user that I will be able to compete as though I was a player in the bar?

#718 3 years ago

Never mind I was too excited and I found the information already.
Go Online for Even More

With an online subscription, Golden Tee Home Edition can be connected to the powerful ITNet system. If you play at the bar you can access your same player and golf history, access exclusive items in the GT Caddy app, enjoy time-released content and more!

#721 3 years ago

Check out Family Guy bowling! I have never played it but it looks fun.

#727 3 years ago

Ever since I started playing on casual play my software is crashing every second day or so, and I have to power down the machine and restart. Anyone else having crashing issues?

#734 3 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Really want to buy big buck reloaded mini but everything is so complicated for this particular machine.
When I bought terminator salvation new in box for my basement years ago. You pay the bill and the game gets ship and then you play as much as you want that's it.
When you buy a jurrassic park, batman batmobile, walking dead, super bikes or fast and furious....same thing
Now the logic thing is if you want no engagement or anything just buy the mini or pano with every single games. Even if it's a game you might not play much like for example : in case of monsters lost island. That way the cie do not leave money on the table since you bought it.
My understanding after reading pages and pages is either you go online or offline you need to pay a 12 months subscription even if you already bought all the contents.
Who will purchase all the games if they still need a 12 months subcription ?
People will try the game and get fed up with terminator, zombies, monsters and after a year (if you choose to have 12 consecutive months) people won't play them and if they choose to disconnect raw thrills loses both way. No subscription, no content purchase.
In these times of covid where all bars are closes in my city for months how is this a good way of business ?
Let the people pay the bill and enjoy the same game they would get on location...to me it's simple logic.

My understanding is you can purchase Animals and Reloaded content outright and then you don't need to go online. I chose to go online because I have never played BBH much before, and wanted to see what was offered before I decided to pay hundreds of dollars for content I didn't play.
I would advise you hold off on your purchase for now though and see if Raw Thrills holds up to their promises of making this a good home purchase. As it stands right now the game is better on location because of online competitive play, stat tracking and offering a 5th site. As a home owner you will not have access to the full game. When you end up spending $10,000 CAD that is a real bummer.

#735 3 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I just played a round of Golden Tee. Cambodia. Man it’s legit my favorite of the 2021 courses.
Big Buck would look awesome next to it.
Cmon Raw, make it so! Get Pro play integrated into the Home models.

I just purchased a 2021 Golden Tee, hoping it will scratch the inch that was left from BBH Reloaded.

3 weeks later
#747 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I still can't believe how much my girlfriend loves this game.
I cut my trigger finger yesterday (working on a sink) so I have not played the last 2 nights, but she is going into her 3rd hour on the game tonight right now.

I wish I was that enthusiastic, haven’t play a single game since getting a Golden Tee one week ago. There is just no motivation for me to play big buck hunter solo as there’s no missions to finish and no stat keeping. Raw Thrills really needs to turn this into more of a video game instead of just a bar game. Personally I quite regret the purchase. Golden Tee is a better product for the competitive player for sure and I play alone most of the time. That is why I love pinball so much, best solo play experience!

#750 3 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

To get up and running you will simply connect online and log in with your coin up account. So you will need to go to www.coinup.com and get an account. It’s pretty simple really. Now if you do not have reloaded then we would need to get you upgraded. This does not cost if you have an HD and commit to one year of “online”
Greg
Pinballpro.com

I would just call Beth at Play Mechanics and she will walk you through it.

2 weeks later
#786 3 years ago

Hey guys I would love to join but not sure the URL you sent will work for Canadians. When I Goto the URL you sent it loads the American log in and then when I click the Canadian flag it reloads the page and just logs me into my account, no box to tick or anything like that?

#789 3 years ago

Nope, that didn't work. I finally logged into my account and set up my own family tournaments, what fun! I had no idea I could customize my own treks while adding in the 5 site, this tournament option is really awesome! Exactly what I needed to get back into playing BBH again.

#790 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Still try it, but I got confirmation that each country has their own independent server and it will not work.
That is dissapoointing.

Yep another missed opportunity, but thanks for setting it up anyway, at least you showed me a new way to play BBH!

#811 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If your online, you can replicate any hunt you want and change whatever you want. Keep all the sites the same and just change the bonus rounds if you want.
You would set up your own tourney which lots of us do anyway because you have to do that to track stats. They are bringing stat tracking to casual soon though.

The music is not the same in tournament though, just saying.

#821 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

If anyone new is interested in joining into a tournament, as of now they end Tuesday’s (today) and I’ll start a new one up on Wednesdays (tomorrow)
Even if you aren’t into the competitive nature of it, for me it’s as much about having a few random rounds on the machine...
Plus. If you are not playing pro, which you can’t from home, a tournament is the only way to log in for stat tracking and to be able to play a 5th site.

I really wish we could do an international tourney.

#823 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Since your not an operator, what are the odds they would be willing to set you up with a US coinup account?
Since your not operating, maybe they would?
Longshot.

I will call tomorrow and see what they can do.

3 weeks later
#928 3 years ago

This is so awesome, we couldn’t be happier, this is a game changer!

#963 3 years ago

Nothing changed on my end, version 9.24

7BE2C22A-8093-48F1-B34D-7091584C4668 (resized).jpeg7BE2C22A-8093-48F1-B34D-7091584C4668 (resized).jpegAB9EBB80-E67D-4B9B-82FB-3B21D5056D8A (resized).jpegAB9EBB80-E67D-4B9B-82FB-3B21D5056D8A (resized).jpeg
#967 3 years ago

Update in progress

78028F51-845A-4CFC-8F91-BDD52D5EC36C (resized).jpeg78028F51-845A-4CFC-8F91-BDD52D5EC36C (resized).jpeg
#968 3 years ago

I can’t login with a QR code? I applied for a card over 2 months ago, and I have never received mine.

#970 3 years ago

Too bad we can’t just login with our phone number like on pro.

#973 3 years ago

Still can’t login using QR code

#979 3 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Do you all end up holding one eye closed while aiming? That was the first thing I noticed after playing for any amount of time. Not comfortable squeezing an eye shut for long

I would advise against closing one eye. I feel the aiming in this game is more instinctual. Just keep the gun close to your cheek.

#982 3 years ago

Called Beth and now I have start tracking and login!!! So freaking awesome

#991 3 years ago

Does anyone else feel the 30sec timer isn’t necessary for the home owner?

#1010 3 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Hi guys,
I just purchased a BBH reloaded mini. Due next wednesday. I'm most excited for the expanded content (monsters island, terminator, etc). Is there a way to do a one time purchase for this content rather than to continue to pay $40 per month? (IE purchase one of the games you really like for $500-$750) Also I did want the online version mostly for updates but is there somewhere I can check or download most up to date softfare?

Hopefully you work your arms out a lot, pumping the gun for every single shot in the expanded content is a real killer! Terminator is my fav, but I can only play it once a day at most!

#1024 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

You can disable the pump to reload in the operator settings.
Agree on the price of the reloaded software for what you get.
I have stated quite a few times on this thread about the value for the monthly fee and I’m sure people are sick of it. That being said the v33 classic mode with the stat tracking, animal packs, tournaments, etc is well worth the 40 a month.
If it wasn’t for covid I would be having my 3 close friends over once a month to enjoy the game with me.
That being said I wish they still had that “scorecard” thing where you can see all your high scores at a glance. I remember indusguys filled his out on an earlier version when we had access to pro, that was a nice feature too. Not sure if it’s still in.

I really miss the score card!!! That way you can try to beat your best for each trek. I think we should get access to the exact same options Pro offers.

#1028 3 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Anyone have an idea how to disable it on the HD?

I don’t think you can.

1 week later
#1052 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I’m gonna cook up some suggestions to Raw Thrills for future Classic upgrades. Pm me or post here if you have suggestions that you want me to pass on to them.
Things I’d like to see,
-Global Tourneys for Classic Subscribers
-Classic “scorecard” like in pro mode (this is like a golf scorecard for all your adventures)
-Classic Hunter Hero leaderboards - tired of seeing Drew Baldcock’s name everywhere.

I would also like to see them get rid of the 30 second timer and allow us to login to classic with our phone number and birthday like on pro.

#1053 3 years ago

Also would be nice if we could scroll through the high scores for the hunts, just like pinball.

#1085 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

So I'm interested in opinions on premium content. Is Duck Dynasty any good? Which is the best of the group?
Also, if you buy both animal packs (#1 & #2), is it $500 apiece ($1k) or $750 apiece?

I am not a fan of any of the Reloaded content. 99% of the time we are playing the animal hunts.

7 months later
#1236 2 years ago

Wow I bought a mini for around 10k and now I have to pay to play pro? How about I already payed and we call it even. Raw Thrills can suck it. Anyone looking to put this game in their home should be aware that you are buying a glorified VLT. If you are ok with that you will enjoy getting sucked dry.

11 months later
#1406 1 year ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

Yikes. I hope to never have to pull one a part.
It would be cool to confirm if you get qualifying points without having to do Pro mode...

You need Pro mode to qualify.

2 months later
#1478 1 year ago

I don’t know all the answers to your questions but you always have to pump. If you can afford a mini cabinet you can afford the monthly subscription which is well worth it.

4 weeks later
#1502 1 year ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I had a chance to play some BBH at a Round1 in Louisville recently. Loved everything BUT the need to pump so much during the non-animal hunting games. I know it's been said a million times, but having to pump during anything outside typical hunts is a bummer.

Game would be so simple and boring if you didn’t need to pump, you can get upgrades that give you full auto, and other perks.

1 month later
#1581 1 year ago

Anyone know how I can take my game offline?
I called to cancel my subscription bc I'll be too busy to play for several months. They said the game would be totally inoperable?
When I said I thought I would still be able to play with the 5 base animals, they said I had to call them to have a tech take me through taking the game offline if I still wanted to play it.
This seems unnecessarily difficult and confusing...

It is not difficult at all, call Bert at Play Mechanix (Google their number) he will walk you through the process. It takes about 5 mins and you are now offline with 5 animals. Be aware the all of your top scores will be erased, no Hunter Hero, no leaderboards of any kind. You will not be able to use your card and no stats will be kept.

#1582 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

I’ll go through the menu tonight to see if I can turn it on. Right now I can’t find pro mode anywhere in the game

You might have to go to the online menu and clear query cash. I think that is what it is called.

#1583 1 year ago

I forgot to mention that there is a discord group that provides a ton of help with every facet of the game r/ bigbuckhunter is the group to search for.

#1584 1 year ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

It is not difficult at all, call Bert at Play Mechanix (Google their number) he will walk you through the process. It takes about 5 mins and you are now offline with 5 animals. Be aware that all of your top scores will be erased, no Hunter Hero, no leaderboards of any kind. You will not be able to use your card and no stats will be kept.

#1586 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Thank you. I’ll hit that up later tonight.
Weird to me that clearing query cache would activate pro mode but I’ll try it. When I talked to play mechanix or whichever company, they said it should be set up for me to play for money and do all the pro mode stuff. And I followed their initial instructions to get online. Just once again, weird they don’t have shit to help.

Whenever I have problems I just call Bert. If he doesn’t answer leave a message and he calls back very reliably.

#1588 1 year ago

I hear ya, I had my wife join it for me.

#1592 1 year ago

So there's no local leaderboard at all?

Yes there is, but any previous scores will be erased.

11 months later
#1747 42 days ago

The guns are very sensitive, and most operators have a lot of problems with replacing them that I have spoken with. I’ve had to replace the camera and board in one of my guns and it isn’t cheap. I would get a Super Chexx, mine has been bomb proof.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Indusguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-big-buck-hunter-arcade-thread-bbh?tu=Indusguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.