(Topic ID: 144462)

Unofficial Big Buck Hunter Arcade thread (BBH)

By northvibe

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,750 posts
  • 128 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 days ago by evh347
  • Topic is favorited by 75 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5B85BB88-7DA4-4AB4-9BE4-A6BD3EA0F101 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240225_132927_Dropbox.jpg
IMG_0791 (resized).jpeg
20231227_162355 (resized).jpg
20231227_161012 (resized).jpg
20231227_161042 (resized).jpg
20231227_161015 (resized).jpg
image0 (resized).jpeg
PS Logo (resized).jpg
BBHD_42_ReloadedRESIZED (resized).png
BBHR_CabinetRender_v2 (resized).png
IMG_0766 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).jpg
IMG_2566 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Don44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#119 5 years ago

Not sure if safari is worth the upgrade but I upgraded to open season from pro and you get twice as many animals and I think more than twice as many different critters and bonus rounds plus the big buck ladies become animated. It took me over a year though to find the dongle to upgrade to open season. It's really worth upgrading to open season if you can find a dongle.

2 months later
3 months later
#227 4 years ago

On my big buck hunter pro open season when I turn the power on the computer inside the machine does not automatically turn on and I would have to press the button on the front of the computer. When I do that I get to the screen in which I have to plug in a keyboard in order to boot up it reloads everything and I can start a game. When I power off it does the same thing again. I replaced the CR 2032 battery and same results. Any ideas what else it could be? Update: After staying on for a few minutes and able to play a game, it went to just the monitor screen and nothing will load now when I reboot.

00876ABC-74DC-474F-B708-D9D5206B1CAF (resized).jpeg00876ABC-74DC-474F-B708-D9D5206B1CAF (resized).jpeg

#230 4 years ago

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get into the bios settings. If it was my power supply would the power supply fan come on still?

#233 4 years ago
Quoted from action76:

You can't get into the bios because it is not prompting you to hit F8 to go there? Is the system completly dead now? When my power supply died, it would not do anything, no fan, nothing.

It does not boot up at all. I reseated all the ribbon cables inside. Maybe I should try a different battery

#236 4 years ago

When I power it up the computer does not come on but will come on when I press the button on the front of the computer. The fan on the power supply does work. Anything else I should look at?

#239 4 years ago

To update, I did go in and replace the 3v battery again and I was able to get it booted up and into the bios settings and now have it working again. Odd with the battery the first time, it booted up for a little while and then stopped working but I had it running for hours yesterday without any problems.

4 weeks later
#250 4 years ago

You have to take off the back of the game and plug a computer keyboard into one of the usb ports and then go into each setting that is different to the ones below and change them. The bios settings are in the manual as well.

Quoted from action76:

Here they are
[quoted image]

1 year later
#558 3 years ago

It could be an easy fix but it could also be an expensive and confusing fix so it is somewhat of a gamble. I would go look at it and see if the dongle is there and try turning on the pc from the front door.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Don44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-big-buck-hunter-arcade-thread-bbh?tu=Don44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.