(Topic ID: 144462)

Unofficial Big Buck Hunter Arcade thread (BBH)

By northvibe

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,750 posts
  • 128 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 days ago by evh347
  • Topic is favorited by 75 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5B85BB88-7DA4-4AB4-9BE4-A6BD3EA0F101 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240225_132927_Dropbox.jpg
IMG_0791 (resized).jpeg
20231227_162355 (resized).jpg
20231227_161012 (resized).jpg
20231227_161042 (resized).jpg
20231227_161015 (resized).jpg
image0 (resized).jpeg
PS Logo (resized).jpg
BBHD_42_ReloadedRESIZED (resized).png
BBHR_CabinetRender_v2 (resized).png
IMG_0766 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0264 (resized).jpg
IMG_2566 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0263 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,750 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 35.
#601 3 years ago

Excited to take delivery today of BBH HD Reloaded Mini!
Pics and unboxing later ...

#602 3 years ago

I have a pano cabinet and the cabinet fan is loud af. I replaced it with a noctua silent fan as these ones plug directly via usb.

https://www.amazon.com/Noctua-NF-A12x25-5V-PWM-Premium/dp/B07DXQTCK6/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top

The cabinet is whisper quiet now
559C5884-7FAF-460F-B2C2-D65B2DB4C647 (resized).jpeg559C5884-7FAF-460F-B2C2-D65B2DB4C647 (resized).jpeg

The quiet fan has less airflow throughput but in a home environment I don’t see it causing any issues. I’ll run some temp tests later.

#603 3 years ago

Boom - came in today, picked it up at FedEx freight depot and set it up
Bigger than I thought, waaaaaaay heavier than I expected
Wider than most spaces you want/need to take it through - I had to take off the top header and the 42" monitor
Both came off very easily and I'll do a write up on my blog later and link it here
Played a few games already and LOVE it - even my wife wouldn't stop playing!
Now ... how do I get it set up for home online play?
It was not intuitive in the set up screen/menu
Help?
UPDATE
I did manage to set up a "Coin-up" account but still no access to premium content ...

IMG_9494 (resized).jpgIMG_9494 (resized).jpg

#604 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Boom - came in today, picked it up at FedEx freight depot and set it up
Bigger than I thought, waaaaaaay heavier than I expected
Wider than most spaces you want/need to take it through - I had to take off the top header and the 42" monitor
Both came off very easily and I'll do a write up on my blog later and link it here
Played a few games already and LOVE it - even my wife wouldn't stop playing!
Now ... how do I get it set up for home online play?
It was not intuitive in the set up screen/menu
Help?
UPDATE
I did manage to set up a "Coin-up" account but still no access to premium content ...
[quoted image]

Thanks to Christopher at Kingpin Games ... I am up and running 100%!

#605 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Thanks to Christopher at Kingpin Games ... I am up and running 100%!

Glad to hear it all went well. Thank you for the mention. If anyone else is looking for a game just let us know. Still have some used Big Buck HD in stock and ready to ship, new ones usually ship within a day or two of receiving payment.

#606 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

even my wife wouldn't stop playing!

Same with my girlfriend. She has never fired a real gun, and she is loving this game!

I really do not think this game can ever get old, because the better you get, the more critters you can hunt while also waiting for the animals to appear on screen.

And I just discovered that you can make a whole lot of points on some of the other animals also.

On a African hunt I have shot at a elephant for the heck of it, but no points yet, but a rhino while goofing off just paid 500 points.

And while a few of the call outs are getting a tad repetitive, we are still hearing new ones as we get deeper into this game.

(it never gets old looking at the tour guides in this game!)

Raw Thrills did a awesome job all around with this game!

#607 3 years ago

Also, with everything on a timer, everyone that has played this game loves it because we all get equal time!

My girlfriend rarely wants to play a pin anymore because 4/5 times my turn lasts longer than hers.

My girlfriend never cusses, until she hits a doe/cow, and then she gets funny!

I know I have said it before here, but if you are a operator, and you can get this game in a location with a lot of females, I think you will do very well!

(and I was just looking at other games Raw Thrills make, they make some cool stuff, that 1386 pound TWD looks awesome!) I hope they can make another the size of BBH mini!

#608 3 years ago

Review is up on my blog. Has some critical game measurements for the mini

https://thepinballloft.com/2020/10/09/lions-tigers-bears/

AIQ and BBH showed up the same day!

IMG_9475 (resized).jpgIMG_9475 (resized).jpg
#609 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Same with my girlfriend. She has never fired a real gun, and she is loving this game!
I really do not think this game can ever get old, because the better you get, the more critters you can hunt while also waiting for the animals to appear on screen.
And I just discovered that you can make a whole lot of points on some of the other animals also.
On a African hunt I have shot at a elephant for the heck of it, but no points yet, but a rhino while goofing off just paid 500 points.
And while a few of the call outs are getting a tad repetitive, we are still hearing new ones as we get deeper into this game.
(it never gets old looking at the tour guides in this game!)
Raw Thrills did a awesome job all around with this game!

Lovin it!
Glad you are enjoying yours too

#610 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Review is up on my blog. Has some critical game measurements for the mini
https://thepinballloft.com/2020/10/09/lions-tigers-bears/
AIQ and BBH showed up the same day![quoted image]

Wow, what a great write up on the game! I am still wondering how I am going to get mine out of my truck when I go to pick it up on Tuesday! Luckily I will not have to remove anything to get it into my game room. Sucks to here how loud the fans are. I have replaced all my Stem fans with quiet ones because I am so bothered by the noise. Please let us know if anyone figures out a solution for this. Since my games room is in my garage the floor is cement and very echoey.

#611 3 years ago

I am wondering if the box could have been laid down for transportation?

#612 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I am wondering if the box could have been laid down for transportation?

I would call Raw Thrills technical support and ask them before I laid it down.

As far as the fan noise, I only notice it while the game is booting up. I have never noticed any fan noise while playing, but I do have a dehumidifier and air purifier running all the time anyway.

#613 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

More
Wow, what a great write up on the game! I am still wondering how I am going to get mine out of my truck when I go to pick it up on Tuesday!

Thanks for the kind words. I most definitely would not lay it down BUT check out the pictures of it sitting in my truck bed with the outer box off. If you can get them to load it just that way (back of machine facing backwards), then you are spot on. Strip off the top and the cardboard surrounding. Remove the box that is shrink wrapped to the monitor and set it aside. Lay down some cardboard, have at least 2 other helpers, then simply tip it back onto the tailgate. Have another cardboard or carpet remnant sitting on the ground, then pick it up like a coffin, one guy on each side, one manning the top. The guys on each side will then lower just the base onto the carpet, guy on top end will push top up as they drop bottom down. My daughter and wife did mine with me. Was all they could handle but we did it.

Here’s a few pics showing how:
First everything stripped away and using the cardboard laid down behind machine
AE1F2B0F-85FE-455F-8D2E-67179909F8A8 (resized).jpegAE1F2B0F-85FE-455F-8D2E-67179909F8A8 (resized).jpeg

Now showing some small pieces of cardboard I shoved under each end panel to protect it as we rotated the machine to a laying down position
B8820444-21FE-429D-92AD-FD676F1E5F16 (resized).jpegB8820444-21FE-429D-92AD-FD676F1E5F16 (resized).jpeg

Finally a picture of it after I took the top and surrounding cardboard packing off. Here you can see the cardboard box that is shrink wrapped to the face of the monitor. Take that off too.
FE600F87-55B7-4776-A456-2E5F0CEBDC1E (resized).jpegFE600F87-55B7-4776-A456-2E5F0CEBDC1E (resized).jpeg

#615 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

And... this is why I bought it

My kids love it too!

#616 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

And... this is why I bought it

So tempted to snag one !

#617 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

So tempted to snag one !

Let me know how we can assist. Both new and used available

#618 3 years ago

Hi guys, we took possession of our BBH Mini Reloaded on Tuesday this week, not a very smooth process so far. I am going to forgo bitching and complaining about Raw Thrills (fuck them), and just warn any Canadian who purchases this game to double triple make sure they send your game with a Canadian Dongle and not the USA one like they sent mine. I contacted Raw Thrills immediately in the morning of Tues. about their mistake (basically you can't play any online content without the proper dongle). I still have not had the issue resolved nearly 2 days later and I have no word when they are sending me out the Canadian dongle.
When I spoke with Raw Thrills yesterday, I was told that I may have to send back my dongle to be reprogrammed because they don't have any extra at this time to send me? Once I remove the dongle it is my understanding that the game is unplayable, and I would have to wait until i get mine back? This is what a Technician at Raw Thrills told me.

#619 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Hi guys, we took possession of our BBH Mini Reloaded on Tuesday this week, not a very smooth process so far. I am going to forgo bitching and complaining about Raw Thrills (fuck them), and just warn any Canadian who purchases this game to double triple make sure they send your game with a Canadian Dongle and not the USA one like they sent mine. I contacted Raw Thrills immediately in the morning of Tues. about their mistake (basically you can't play any online content without the proper dongle). I still have not had the issue resolved nearly 2 days later and I have no word when they are sending me out the Canadian dongle.
When I spoke with Raw Thrills yesterday, I was told that I may have to send back my dongle to be reprogrammed because they don't have any extra at this time to send me? Once I remove the dongle it is my understanding that the game is unplayable, and I would have to wait until i get mine back? This is what a Technician at Raw Thrills told me.

It’s super annoying, if player 1 is just drop shipping games from USA, we should be able to order from any distro we want.

For what it’s worth, it will take about a week and half to get a new dongle.

#620 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

It’s super annoying, if player 1 is just drop shipping games from USA, we should be able to order from any distro we want.
For what it’s worth, it will take about a week and half to get a new dongle.

Actually I made a really big stink about it yesterday, talked to a few higher ups, just got tracking, dongle arriving tomorrow! So I guess after all is said (assuming I do get the dongle quickly) Raw Thrills took a bad situation and did their best in getting me up and playing.

#621 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Actually I made a really big stink about it yesterday, talked to a few higher ups, just got tracking, dongle arriving tomorrow! So I guess after all is said (assuming I do get the dongle quickly) Raw Thrills took a bad situation and did their best in getting me up and playing.

That's fantastic news. You saw on my blog I had some struggles as well but ...
I'm 100% solved now and saw the same level of responsiveness that you did, both from Christopher at Kingpin and the Raw Thrills team
My feeling in both cases was they were invested and cared about a quick and correct outcome

This is a relatively new venture for RT (dedicated home environment) and we are early adopters

Glad it is sorted for you

You're gonna love the game!

IMG_9658 (resized).jpgIMG_9658 (resized).jpg
#622 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

You back up and running? Loving it?

#623 3 years ago

Hey everyone, this has been a great source for info. I recently sold my big buck safari standard cab since I was able to pick up a deluxe version. I have upgraded the ram and even that makes a big difference. So naturally now I want to upgrade the HD and then upgrade to world. I don't have any discs so I will have to duplicate the hard drive over to the SSD, ill figure that out. But I'll be another guy on here asking around for a world dongle. Let me know and we will go from there. Thanks, I love the new machines but I'm not in that snack bracket, yet.

#624 3 years ago

Was getting a security key message.

Tried to restore with the flash drive. No luck game won’t load. Luckily it’s only 14 days old so their sending me a new computer. Pretty disappointing though

#625 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Luckily it’s only 14 days old so their sending me a new computer.

I am sorry you had issues. I hope soon you are 100% running and get to enjoy this awesome game!

We played our BBH for over 2 hours while ago.

This is a awesome game!

#626 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

You back up and running? Loving it?

Yes sir, I received the dongle Friday afternoon, and was fully online Saturday afternoon. We are having a blast, most time me and the family have spent in the games room together in a long time!

#627 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Yes sir, I received the dongle Friday afternoon, and was fully online Saturday afternoon. We are having a blast, most time me and the family have spent in the games room together in a long time!

Awesome! Congrats and enjoy!

#628 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I have a pano cabinet and the cabinet fan is loud af. I replaced it with a noctua silent fan as these ones plug directly via usb.
amazon.com link »
[quoted image]
The quiet fan has less airflow throughput but in a home environment I don’t see it causing any issues. I’ll run some temp tests later.

Any differences?

I may need to do this as well

#629 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Any differences?

I may need to do this as well

We hear our game loud and clear with the fan noise when it is first turned on, but while we are playing it we have never once noticed any fan noise.

I did have to space wise turn the game away from the wall at a 45 degree angle, so not sure if that makes a difference or not.

I have 0 complaints with this game, and I hope soon they will make more content available for even more variety. (not that we will ever be bored anytime soon anyway).

I am glad I clicked on this thread, this is a awesome game that gets played 2 hours a night here. I never would have even knew anything about it, until I started reading info here.

#630 3 years ago

We hear our game loud and clear with the fan noise when it is first turned on, but while we are playing it we have never once noticed any fan noise.
I did have to space wise turn the game away from the wall at a 45 degree angle, so not sure if that makes a difference or not.
I have 0 complaints with this game, and I hope soon they will make more content available for even more variety. (not that we will ever be bored anytime soon anyway).
I am glad I clicked on this thread, this is a awesome game that gets played 2 hours a night here. I never would have even knew anything about it, until I started reading info here.

I also learned about BBH Reloaded from this thread and made my purchase based off what others have said. I am pretty sensitive to sound and I've gotta say, this thing is as load as I can stand. I have already started looking for similar rated fans that are quieter. I have had to turn all my pinball games volume up because BBH fans are so loud! I think they just threw in the biggest fans they could to cover any over heating issues that might occur in Bars/Arcades. For the home owner these fans are way overkill in my opinion.

#631 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I also learned about BBH Reloaded from this thread and made my purchase based off what others have said. I am pretty sensitive to sound and I've gotta say, this thing is as load as I can stand. I have already started looking for similar rated fans that are quieter. I have had to turn all my pinball games volume up because BBH fans are so loud! I think they just threw in the biggest fans they could to cover any over heating issues that might occur in Bars/Arcades. For the home owner these fans are way overkill in my opinion.

Let's do this together! I'm on a mission to find something quieter - its LOUD!
Will report back soon

#632 3 years ago

I haven’t done my temp estimates. Noctua makes pc fans and they are the quietest on the market. Their 5V versions come with USB adaptors so it goes right into the pc in your game.

That being said use at your own risk for now. The stock fan is rated for 155cfm, the noctua I picked was around 55.

#633 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I haven’t done my temp estimates. Noctua makes pc fans and they are the quietest on the market. Their 5V versions come with USB adaptors so it goes right into the pc in your game.
That being said use at your own risk for now. The stock fan is rated for 155cfm, the noctua I picked was around 55.

Thanks for that follow up. The 81 series Cooltron is not the easiest to find specs on but I finally found a sheet
It's the FD1225B12W7 model shown below and highlighted with my hand drawn arrows
This is both a high static pressure (5.1) and high CFM at 123.5
I'm not sure the cabinet creates significant static pressure, as it has 2 huge grilled air intakes right below it, so this fan probably moves even more CFM than stated
2 pin molex connector so that means no speed control from the PC, it just runs at it max RPM when on

20201021_205803 (resized).jpg20201021_205803 (resized).jpg
#634 3 years ago

Based on what I discovered, here is the fan I ordered to test out

There are multiple models in the 120mm size, the quietest one rated at just 16db, but the CFM on that one is only around 50, too low IMO for this cabinet

So the one I purchased was the high speed version 120mm
Pretty high CFM at 73CFM, also low vibration mounts, 12 volts like original.
28db noise at full rpm vs the stock fan of 46db

I'll cut the supply wire and add a simple 2 pin molex connector
Will report when I get it

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JMEBC3I/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00

Screenshot_20201021-211129_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201021-211129_Chrome (resized).jpg
#635 3 years ago

Here’s one for you big buck guys . I’ve been working on these a lot this year . Mostly fixing abuse from people, but something that does happen is that you turn the game on , the topper lights up , but nothing shows on screen . The chances are that the Pc has forgotten how to wake up with the power switch . Go through the front coin door / or back door and plug in a key board . Turn on the game and then reach in and turn on e Pc . Then hit either F12 , esc., sometimes delete .. whatever it quickly prompts you to hit to enter the setup menu. Once in the setup menu scroll down to the power settings option and click on it . Check that the restore power option is set to last state and then save it . If it continues to happen replace the cr battery on the Pc motherboard .

27DAB935-6D8F-4635-9B1A-E76BE57FCB2F (resized).jpeg27DAB935-6D8F-4635-9B1A-E76BE57FCB2F (resized).jpeg4447A9C6-BDEE-433F-BB14-FE1703BD0C41 (resized).jpeg4447A9C6-BDEE-433F-BB14-FE1703BD0C41 (resized).jpeg52B75EAA-4201-4256-94CA-0146559595BE (resized).jpeg52B75EAA-4201-4256-94CA-0146559595BE (resized).jpeg58DC2B44-BCBB-48A7-BFCE-8087953D2405 (resized).jpeg58DC2B44-BCBB-48A7-BFCE-8087953D2405 (resized).jpegDDBCEE50-A4A1-4862-9F86-98D9C7576A3D (resized).jpegDDBCEE50-A4A1-4862-9F86-98D9C7576A3D (resized).jpeg
#636 3 years ago

Big buck that needs new monitor $450.00. Also a fully working one for $900.00.

utica.craigslist.org link

utica.craigslist.org link

#637 3 years ago

Expert players out there ... question for you

Home set up of BBH Reloaded HD - online version

Working good but I have a question about what buttons to push and when, in order to always start a 2 player game USING BOTH GUNS.

The only time I can get it to work that way is by choosing "head to head"
If I choose "casual", then 2 players, we end up using the same gun and that is a pain - given there are 2 guns and it's a home environment

We keep handing the gun back and forth.
I must be missing something obvious

#638 3 years ago

We have been playing this for 2 hours or longer a night for weeks now.

While ago I did not want to do anything, but have some beer and watch the game. I was just tired and stressed.

I told my girlfriend that I would turn it on for her, and she went on to play the same amount of hunts that we normally do together, by herself.

Does this happen to any of you? Your wife/girlfriend wants to play the game even more than you do?

I play for around 2 hours, then I am tired, eyes are tired, and I am ready to quit.

Sometimes my girlfriend keeps playing this game for another 2 hours, and comes in here with a bag of ice on her hand.

She loves this game more than any game I have ever picked up.

BBH Reloaded is the only game my girlfriend has ever played so much that she can just not stop until her hand is hurting so bad from pulling the trigger that she has to ice it down.

I really think that if operators could target bars that have a lot of females, or some place where there are a lot of females having a night out, you could get rich with this game on location.

I am thinking a little about buying another one of these and putting it on location. My girlfriend even thinks I should.

We do disagree about one thing though, I say cash only on location, and she says it would do a lot better accepting credit cards.

I just wonder if anyone successfully disputes the credit card charges and ends up playing for free on location?

She said yeah, but most likely they would be on video while playing to prove it. Whatever. I think cash is king.

Raw Thrills did a AWESOME job with this game!

#639 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Expert players out there ... question for you
Working good but I have a question about what buttons to push and when, in order to always start a 2 player game USING BOTH GUNS.
If I choose "casual", then 2 players, we end up using the same gun and that is a pain - given there are 2 guns and it's a home environment
I must be missing something obvious

No, this is normal. Nothing more shameful than handing the gun over after a big goose egg on the big screen.

#640 3 years ago

We have been playing this for 2 hours or longer a night for weeks now.
While ago I did not want to do anything, but have some beer and watch the game. I was just tired and stressed.
I told my girlfriend that I would turn it on for her, and she went on to play the same amount of hunts that we normally do together, by herself.
Does this happen to any of you? Your wife/girlfriend wants to play the game even more than you do?
I play for around 2 hours, then I am tired, eyes are tired, and I am ready to quit.
Sometimes my girlfriend keeps playing this game for another 2 hours, and comes in here with a bag of ice on her hand.
She loves this game more than any game I have ever picked up.
BBH Reloaded is the only game my girlfriend has ever played so much that she can just not stop until her hand is hurting so bad from pulling the trigger that she has to ice it down.
I really think that if operators could target bars that have a lot of females, or some place where there are a lot of females having a night out, you could get rich with this game on location.
I am thinking a little about buying another one of these and putting it on location. My girlfriend even thinks I should.
We do disagree about one thing though, I say cash only on location, and she says it would do a lot better accepting credit cards.
I just wonder if anyone successfully disputes the credit card charges and ends up playing for free on location?
She said yeah, but most likely they would be on video while playing to prove it. Whatever. I think cash is king.
Raw Thrills did a AWESOME job with this game!

I live in a red neck province and lots of bars have this. They aren’t being played that much. It does pretty well in barcades but I can imagine there are other redemption games that pull in more cash per minute than buck hunter. The games just take too long.

#641 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Offline version here, and works the same way in hunts, but not other content.

Quoted from MT45:

Same here. I like playing that way except I found it does not keep your scores saved.

BUT, as much as my girlfriend loves this game, I have all the high scores, she has never beat me once(she tries, she is just too slow), so soon I am thinking about doing more head to head, and hit a few cows or does and let her win.

(it would never work though, and just tick her off, she gripes when she wins anything and says I just let her win, even when she does win anything fair and square).

In bonus rounds I have made several double perfects. She has never came close to even finishing a bonus round.

Speaking of bonus rounds, my favorites are the moonshine jugs, the zip line frogs, sky divers, and the pigeons.

I like most of the bonus rounds, but those 4 are my favorites.

My girlfriend likes the salmon round the best.

Our least favorite bonus rounds are shooting rocks, hoops, and poop. (just being honest, we all like some stuff more than others, and they are challenging and awesome, just our least favorite).

Quoted from MT45:

Have you tried the bow yet? I found out that while my offline game has preset high scores for that I would have to be online to try the bow.

I went with offline because I just did not want any more monthly bills, and where I am my online connection is spotty.

But I have found out that online is the way to go for more content, like the bow.

When Raw Thrills releases more content for this game I am ready to buy more!

This game is FUN!

#642 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

more cash per minute than buck hunter. The games just take too long.

Here if I put 1.00 in a pin I may can play it 45 minutes or longer.

Big Buck is always timed, and seems like around 3.00 every 15 minutes so I know at least it has to make more than most pins.

(I know how much Big Buck takes in, because I was putting money in my game before I found the free play setting).

All I know is this game is just AWESOME!

And if not for Pinside and the talk about it here I would have never known about it, because no where close to us has any games at all, and with all going on in the world today we were not going anywhere anyway.

All I know is this game is awesome in the man cave!

#643 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Thanks for that follow up. The 81 series Cooltron is not the easiest to find specs on but I finally found a sheet
It's the FD1225B12W7 model shown below and highlighted with my hand drawn arrows
This is both a high static pressure (5.1) and high CFM at 123.5
I'm not sure the cabinet creates significant static pressure, as it has 2 huge grilled air intakes right below it, so this fan probably moves even more CFM than stated
2 pin molex connector so that means no speed control from the PC, it just runs at it max RPM when on
[quoted image]

Quoted from MT45:

Based on what I discovered, here is the fan I ordered to test out
There are multiple models in the 120mm size, the quietest one rated at just 16db, but the CFM on that one is only around 50, too low IMO for this cabinet
So the one I purchased was the high speed version 120mm
Pretty high CFM at 73CFM, also low vibration mounts, 12 volts like original.
28db noise at full rpm vs the stock fan of 46db
I'll cut the supply wire and add a simple 2 pin molex connector
Will report when I get it
amazon.com link »[quoted image]

I got the noctua nf-f12

I spliced in the wires to the connector and ... nothing.

The wattage needed to push the noctua is much lower than the cooltron, so I’m guessing a resistor may be needed? Can anyone verify?

Also, I stood up while working on the fan, hit my head on the monitor, hit my knee on the cooltron fan and broke it... the monitor and my head is fine.
5C02AC3A-F749-4FE8-BA01-7AB80E635D1D (resized).jpeg5C02AC3A-F749-4FE8-BA01-7AB80E635D1D (resized).jpeg75B30E4A-3060-4190-A5D1-23429BDE9D41 (resized).jpeg75B30E4A-3060-4190-A5D1-23429BDE9D41 (resized).jpeg

#644 3 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

amazon.com link »
[quoted image]

How have the temperature tests gone?

Where did you connect in the 5v?

#645 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

How have the temperature tests gone?
Where did you connect in the 5v?

Good. I ran the game for approximately 8 hours and it didn’t go over 86F/30c. The fan I linked has a USB adaptor. Plugged it into the back of the pc. This is specific to the pano cabinet, if you have a mini I can’t guarantee the plug will reach.

#646 3 years ago

greetings all... re-joining the club and just ordered a new Reloaded Panorama Cab. Was told approximately 6 weeks for build/delivery. Is that consistent with anyone else's experience?

#647 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

greetings all... re-joining the club and just ordered a new Reloaded Panorama Cab. Was told approximately 6 weeks for build/delivery. Is that consistent with anyone else's experience?

I suppose just depends on the dealer, I have the minis and panorama in stock for immediate shipment. Of course there are times I am out as well.

Greg

#648 3 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I suppose just depends on the dealer, I have the minis and panorama in stock for immediate shipment. Of course there are times I am out as well.
Greg

Man, I guess I should have ventured outside of my comfort zone... I'm typically a loyal patron so I hadn't really thought about reaching out to other dealers. I'm also an impatient one so I'm kicking myself for not doing so.

#649 3 years ago

Can you get your money back? 6 weeks means it’s in a queue are practically building it.

#650 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

6 weeks lead time sounds incorrect to me . . . and I'm the CFO at Raw Thrills

Who did you talk to? I'm concerned about that person spreading information that isn't accurate.

We can certainly hook you up with a dealer that can help you more immediately (King Pin Games, Pinball Pro and Flip N Out Pinball are all dealers of ours that are on Pinside quite often).

There are 1,750 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 35.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-big-buck-hunter-arcade-thread-bbh/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.