IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yesh23.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1306 3 years ago

I just joined the club today with a Pro. I noticed that with a full plunge I can't get it up the ramp, it only goes to the base of the ramp. If I use the auto launch button it will make it up the ramp. My angle is around 6.5% so not insane. Is this how it's suppose to be set up, or should I put a different colored spring in it?

#1404 3 years ago

How do you adjust the disc spinner to make it level from all around it? You can’t tell much in the picture but one part is up a bit and is producing huge air balls.

00202DDA-C7EC-4C4C-9DF2-A1372185B337 (resized).jpeg00202DDA-C7EC-4C4C-9DF2-A1372185B337 (resized).jpeg
#1429 3 years ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Mine is slightly off as well, will be looking later.. Side note, the screwed down plastic around the hole on mine is starting to show some wear already, it is minor, but wonder how well it is going to hold up..

You need to turn the white gear above the green line

7CE6D3BA-6B10-4E5A-8C12-614716C38981 (resized).jpeg7CE6D3BA-6B10-4E5A-8C12-614716C38981 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2096 3 years ago

When trying to obtain the Soul Gem, the Captain Marvel shot needs to be adjusted from Stern. This is shot #6. When I rip my Captain Marvel spinner I can usually get 35 spins off of it. I notice when I'm battling for the Soul Gem when I hit this shot it usually will take 2 shots to complete and move onto shot #7. They need to adjust it maybe down to 20 spins to complete on the Pro. I'm guessing it's set somewhere around 35. The reason I say this is because on the Premium all you need to hit is the ramp shot and any shot that you're hitting solid would go up the ramp so it needs adjusted on the Pro. Please Stern I don't know if anyone else has noticed this?

#2117 3 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

I think it’s set high as that shot can be backhanded on the pro making it an easier shot.

Yes. I still think it's set a bit too high from Stern. I've battled for Soul Gem about 20 times out of 100 games I've played and I can only remember 2 times where I completed that shot with 1 hit and the other 6+ times, it required 2 hits. A few of those times were from a backhand and I realize that I didn't have enough spins too complete but a few times I thought I ripped the spinner and it didn't register. I hit the shot again and it registered almost instantly which leads me to believe it requires around 35 spins and maybe I had 34 spins with the first hit. When I rip the spinner it registers anywhere between 30 and 40 spins.

#2311 3 years ago
Quoted from Ch4p3l:

I think the super skill shot can be completed with a full plunge around the wireform to the right flipper as well but have to hit into the tower.

That’s the super skill shoot, not the super secret skill shot that awards more

#2447 3 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

I’ve been having issues with the ball getting stuck in this area. It’s wedge so tight you can’t shake it out. The glass has to come off, then it takes a good amount of strength to pull it out.
[quoted image]

I've had it happen once in about 135 games

#2699 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Yep, it looks like they made some progress on the issue by cutting the bottom of the Avengers guides so a lot of the guide isn't touching the playfield now. But they need to put washers around the apron screws and any screws that are near the end of a ball guide. Those are the spots that still tend to scratch when they're cranked down too tight.

I add Cliffy carbon fiber rings under any post on a new game.

#2700 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

After having owned the game for a couple weeks I decided to give her a wipe down and found this.
[quoted image]

Cliffy makes a Cliffy for this area on the game. This is the only guiderail that touches the playfield. Every other guiderail is cut a bit off the playfield so nothing touches.

1 month later
#3754 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Tried out the yelobird mylar fix tonight. Wasable to get the clear coat pooling down a bit around the Antman ball guide, then put some mylar down, and a metal washer.
While I had everything apart, I also put mylar on the edges of the Antman hole. I assure you thisarea is going to get beat up over time.
Anyhow, just wanted to share this in case anyone else is looking to repair theirs. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Cliffy makes a Cliffy for that Ant Man area. BTW, where did you get the tool at?

3 weeks later
#4361 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

$3 Avengers sticker book side art option if you don't want the cost or hassle of installing blades.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Not to be rude but that’s not a good look. Blades are easy to install

3 years later
#12516 3 months ago

selling a Captain Marvel/Antman ramp set for a Pro.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/171177

2 months later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 16.00
$ 19.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yesh23.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=yesh23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.