04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider walk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9742 1 year ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

I wanted to give a quick shout out to all the new owners of AIQ for purchasing my Dr. Strange Disc upgrade/mod. Seems several of you who bought it have been eyeing it for some time and were just waiting to get your game delivered. Thanks to all who have purchased this mod (recently and in the past), you have really helped to make it a great success along with some great customer feedback.
Keep on Spinnin

I’ve got a pro on the way. Can you link me to your disc mod?

#9755 1 year ago

1956PINHEAD
Your spinning disc mod spins faster and easier right? So this will make filling the strange meter an easier task? Any other major benefits? Is there a video of it in action?

Thanks!

#9763 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I've been using the 1956PINHEAD Disc for several months now and have nothing but good things to say about it.
Here's video of it in action during a 6.3 Billion game I had on my AIQ Premium. I have other AIQ video's as well.

Awesome video man! Thanks for sharing. I'm sold lol.

#9800 1 year ago

Oh man this game is great. My first pin was TMNT pro so I feel like a god on this machine after the trauma Turtles put me through. The combos, the flow, the shots, everything great right out the box.

Question for you Pro owners: I don't have the handle on the back of the playfield to help slide the playfield back into position. Did your machine come with that?
I've also got the issue with the coin door buttons being a pain. Hopefully they break in or I'll have to request a replacement.

#9804 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

My LE doesn't have the handle either. I have to pick it up from under the pf to get it over the hump to set into place

Thanks guys. This is only my second Pin but my Turtles pro has one and I find it odd that this one doesn't. Is it random which pins get one and which don't?

#9810 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

First use of it in that spot was on Jurassic Park as a bumper to protect parts mounted behind the backboard. AIQ didn’t need it as a bumper so they didn’t put it on.

Oh nice. That's a fun little bit of trivia. Its certainly helpful for lifting the playfield back into position but I guess that's not even the purpose.

#9825 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

When I pull the playfield forward to lift up or just rest on the rails, I'll push it back until it hits the "stop" and then reach in the back to lift the playfield up and over to slide the rest of the way in.
I know some people just push really hard to jump up over the stop, but that always felt weird to me.

This is exactly how I did it forever on my TMNT. Having to reach back and under the playfield to lift it seems odd. I feel like I could accidentally bump something back there.

1 week later
#9905 1 year ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

Does anyone sell just the sticker for the disk? I bought the upgraded disk sold here, but unfortunately the included sticker has started to bunch up a bit where the post attaches, and I'd like to get a spare or 2.

Mine did the same.

1 week later
#9993 1 year ago
Quoted from adrock:

Yes. Movie code helps a lot with the callouts and moments. The first time I assembled the Avengers and saw the clip I got chills.

Link to code?

#10113 1 year ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Anyway to remove this sticker? It seems on there pretty good.
[quoted image]

Mine was stuck on there pretty damn good. Once you manage to get a fingernail under a corner it should come off fairly easily.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

6,000 (OBO)
6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider walk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=walk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.