04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider virtualmayhem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7162 2 years ago

Hello,

I joined the AIQLE club today and have a couple questions I’m hoping people can help me figure out:

* I have the topper hooked up and double checked all the connections. The attached pictures show the 2nd gem not illuminating at all during gameplay and this is consistent not matter what is going on in gameplay or number of players. The light behind that gem does work as shown by the other pic - during gameplay and attract mode. Is this a coding issue with the topper?
* Does anyone have a LE with the stern side armor on it? I haven’t seen a full pic with them on an LE and not sure I like the look of the black armor…

Thanks for any input!

47084D55-946A-4BF7-BCDE-E18AA64C62CC (resized).jpeg47084D55-946A-4BF7-BCDE-E18AA64C62CC (resized).jpegB875A584-91E8-4FEA-ADF7-B2B91C1B1086 (resized).jpegB875A584-91E8-4FEA-ADF7-B2B91C1B1086 (resized).jpeg
#7164 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

VirtualMayhem The gems only light as you win them during the game and this persists across games (it doesn't reset after each one). Once you get all gems lit on the topper you get a bonus "topper-only" mode - i think it's called gem-mania. Yours actually looks exactly the same as mine because I can NEVER win the space gem, so it's never lit...

Umm wow that make sense. I'm going to have to figure out how to get that one. The prior owner apparently never got it either? If I reset the game - scores, etc. will the turn all the gems in the topper off until I earn them in game?

1 week later
#7269 2 years ago

I've had my AIQ LE for almost a week and love it. I have a DP LE, Iron Maiden Premium, Sopranos and this one is quickly becoming my favorite. All the discussion above on the modes, strategies I have a ton to learn but right now I'm just enjoying shooting it. Thanks for whoever posted that fix for the ramp the crosses the playfield - 20% of the time the ball would roll off before getting to the right flipper and bending the tip of that wire form solved the issue! I need to go back and check my side to side level again as I was chasing that trying to fix the ball rolling off issue. I am so happy I picked this up - what a great pin!

6 months later
#8958 2 years ago

I went ahead and downloaded the new 1.03 firmware for AIQ LE tonight and the file I received was titled "avengers_infinity_le-1_03_0.spk". I placed it on a USB stick and turned on my AIQ and nothing happened. I downloaded updates for Deadpool and Iron Maiden and they both were in Zip files that had two files inside. Is there something wrong with Stern's download? Wondering if AIQ is different but doesn't seem right..

#8961 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

The SPK files don't need to be unzipped or anything. Should work as long as they are the only file(s) on the USB thumb drive. I haven't had any issues updating.

Thanks for the quick reply - ended up being a user error. I got a new 128GB USB stick that was exFAT vs FAT filesystem and that will not work. Went back to my old trusty USB stick and it worked perfectly. Appreciate it!

#8963 2 years ago
Quoted from Bangback:

Check the rubber plunger tip on the new shooter rod. I think on the new rod it might just be a little shorter compared to the original, causing a bigger gap between when the ball is at rest in the shooter lane on the auto-plunger bracket versus where the shooter tip is. Just take off the rubber shooter tip, put something in there so that it doesn't sit so far down on the shaft, like a tiny rubber post ring, put it back on, and it should make the tip closer to the ball. It should help with being able to make the ramp again.

Yeah I'm seeing this issue on my Stern AIQ shooter rod. What size washer or post ring should I try and use? I've always got a different red spring here I'm going to try out. Might need both of em

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

5,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Whispering Pines, NC
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider virtualmayhem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=virtualmayhem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.