04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#209 3 years ago

Damnnnn dude I played one and it is pretty awesome and I think I might have to make some room for this one kids. Didn't really see this one coming but it did kind of make me forget aboot the PF issues

#220 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Whatcha first-run Pro and LE owners got in mine for out of box adds or protectors?

New balls.

#284 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Think it would be nice to see, for those of us waiting on Pros.

That Demon Drop mech thing is so ccool.

5 months later
#5729 3 years ago

Loving my premium.
Looping Gauntlet jackpots with the upper flipper is just the best

#5731 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Code has made it to 1.0. What’s the consensus on the age old question. Pro or Prem?

The raising spinner table is great.
Captain Marvel wireform if great, but a little frustating with rejects...waiting for a fix in the mail though.
Subway is pretty lame.
I say prem+ if you have the cash

Edit: oh and obviously a scoop instead of a stand up

#5745 3 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

What are all the people that are complaining about side drains seeing for audits?

Left - 54
Center 119
Right - 79

#5751 3 years ago

I never use factory balls

#5754 3 years ago

Last batch from ball baron where dull as shit, horrible. I'll be avoiding his carbon balls.

#5765 3 years ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

Well, the carbon balls are really for games with heavy mag play....To be clear: AIQ doesn’t impart magnetism to the balls...

Well I just always use carbon balls in games with magnets. If holding multiple balls still with a magnet for seconds at a time isn't "heavy use" I don't know what would be

Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I've had 4-5 NIB Sterns over the years, but this is a new one for me.

Yep it's a thing alright, off & on for years.

#5776 3 years ago

Well finally figured out how the gems work and using their abilities...so yeah that helps

Man, hard mode Soul Gem; that's a tuffy.

#5790 3 years ago

Premium if you can swing it, but pro is great too.

Haven't had a Capt. Marvel ball stuck yet

#5832 3 years ago

Did you remove your tilt bob like Danger? Thst helps a lot
Also death saves

#5837 3 years ago

Alright, getting a little action going

20210310_160459.jpg20210310_160459.jpg
#5846 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

...they are an exact match so that makes me think that these are to be installed on the top?

They sound even more pointless than normal plastic protectors then. WTF would you be protecting the top of the plastics from?

I promise you your machine isn't going to fall apart without all your protection measures. Just breath

#5848 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Couldn’t disagree more when I first got into hobby , agree 100 percent now.

And If you looked at my machine I bought 14 years ago I have them on there! That's our job here; to teach the next generation.

#5855 3 years ago
Quoted from gaubster:

Had my Premium for a week and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out out to switch gems to another avenger?

Well it's not often done. You get the gem, then shoot the avenger to lock it in in, then there it sits. This is why strategerie in where you place it is important.
There is a red insert to "change gem" or some shit on the Ant Man scoop that will allow you like 10 seconds to place all the gems in whatever order you want.

Now, there is also a gem that power is allowing you to change gem location. How does that work, that's a good question I'd like to know the answer to. I don;t usually go after that one.

EDIT: So you complete the blue gem that allows you to complete a lit shot using the action button. You then place it in whichever shot you hit next, and then hitting the action button will complete that one shot.

#5870 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

... If the Space Gem is on a level 1 Avenger, you can hit the button twice for two moves. On a level 2 Avenger, you can move three.

Nice. You can look for the small number over the gem whihc will tell you how many uses it has. This is only for the button activated gems though.

#5987 3 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

I love the marvel ramp. The pro uses the gauntlet ramp shot to make up for the missing shots to the premium’s portal subway. I feel like that’s a lot of gauntlet ramp, but a pro user would have to chime in.

Yeah when I played the pro there was for sure more Guntlet ramp with the right flipper.

Marvel ramp is cool but lots of rejects for me. Subway for the moving the ball is great, it's loud clicking and not really seeing it aren't that great. Ring master turntable is awesome.
If you have the cash prem for sure, if not you'll be happy with pro.

#6024 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

The Captain Marvel to Black Widow combo is much harder than it looks on a prem/LE....

for sure

#6060 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Guess they need to give Jack Danger or Ray or Karl a topper, so we can see it streamed.

Why, is Stern having a hard time selling toppers?

#6083 3 years ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Just got my pro delivered that I won from project pinball. We are in for a fun weekend
[quoted image]

Perfect timing!

#6107 3 years ago

Turn on the TV or another game

#6132 3 years ago

My CM is a bitch too...so many rejects

#6142 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I can't recommend the piece tdiddy is selling enough. Really made that shot a lot more reliable.

Yeah I have it installed already sadly.

Think I need to get in there and snoop around, check how the coil stops are and if I'm losing any power that way. Also, move the CM mod around and see if it helps but it seems to be in the right location
As for the ball falling out if the wireform, Its only happened once for me that I've noticed

#6152 3 years ago
Quoted from jwtcmu9316:

...complaining about the Captain Marvel ramp. Is it really that bad?

It can be an annoying issue on some machines it seems.

tdiddy makes a mod for it and it's selling like hotcakes...So you can assume the issue is a real thing on some machines.

I'm not kicking it out the door because of it so I wouldn;t avoid it if I were you.

#6255 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Having issues with my new topper. Didn’t come with instructions. [quoted image]

Welcome to your pinball skills tanking !

#6265 3 years ago
Quoted from ApplePie:

Ok, not sure if this is a silly question or not but what do the numbers on some of the gems mean? I’ve seen zeros, ones and twos. Can’t recall which gems. Any insight helpful!

Its how many times you can activate/use them

#6270 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

For anyone having issues with rejections on their CM ramp, try taking the ramp out slightly, and then re-centering it.
I did this, and saw huge improvements.
Seems mine was ever so slightly off to one side, and the tiny change made a big difference.
I now feel like the shot is fair. Not every shot makes it, but a nice fast, clean shot will.
Hope this helps.

Great thanks, I'll give her a go

#6272 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What about the tdiddy mod for the ramp? I thought that solved the rejects?

Classy product, but didn't fix mine.

#6287 3 years ago

Even IF the ramp has issues I'd still go premium, and I've been Pro my whole life.

But it can be fucking frustrating. I had no battles left and had to keep hitting Dr Strange to spot me an Avenger instead trusting that ramp

#6297 3 years ago

Yea let's hear it so I can give it a wHirl tomorris.

#6310 3 years ago

You can't infinite combo it on the pro is part of the issue

#6350 3 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

For balls coming back down the Black Panther loop, where do they drop on your machines? I get far too many SDTM. Sometimes it kicks over to the left flipper, sometimes it catches the right. Seems like it should be a consistent drop to the left flipper...

With mine (Premium) it's all aboot ball speed.
Slow balls got to right flipper, fast get a bounce and go to left. So there is a weird middle speed that can go SDTM; not too often though.

#6373 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

Hmmm I must be misremembering exactly what happened. I know at one point I was spelling STRANGE and it was allowing me to collect an avenger each time...because there were no remaining gem quests to play?

Correct, this happens when there are no Gems left

#6404 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Is the grid feature something that you really figure out in play (except in gem quest of course)?

Yes its simple. Instant info will show you the award for a completed row.

#6406 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

It takes awhile to bring that up though - I wish it was a little more front and center.

You think so? They made it the first thing to appear so it moves pretty quick for me.
Just gotta remember to look at it before plunging ball 1

#6412 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Why not show that at the start of the game, for example?.

Thats a fair idea.

Quoted from Fezmid:

... Is there another game with such an important game play mechanic that's hidden behind instant info?

Dmd era + have always had tons of important information in the information section

#6418 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

What game? TSPP, TWD, and MET don't seem to Gabe anything near as important as the Computer in AIQ. All I've really ever seen are counters.

Awards given out for for ramp hits for example.

Counters that tell you when bonii will happen, EBs etc. Pretty important stuff to me anyway.

#6443 3 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

I had a weld break on the wireworm ramp that drops at the right flipper. Last weld before the drop. Is this an easy fix or just request warranty coverage?

Easy fix if you can weld

Absolutely request a replacement

#6568 3 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

So, just to confirm, you do want carbon steel so that the avengers tower grabs them, right?

All pinball are steel and will "be grabbed" by magnets.
Games using magnets can sometimes "magnetize" the pinball which csn cause issues with machines. I would advise against listening to this and getting whatever ball you want and changing them out every once and a wHile.

Other than Ball Barons "Polaris" which is the worst pinball I've ever seen or owned. Uff.

#6615 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

TheLaw have you found him then?

No, just sick of hearing aboot him

#6635 2 years ago

For sure only gem shot points

#6658 2 years ago
Quoted from nick_k:

Today I noticed the washer and nut feel off the wireform from ...

Yup mine fell off after only a couple hundred plays

3 months later
#7604 2 years ago

Well I'm going to have to cob thru the thread to find potential Capt Marvel ramp fixes. Finally got over to play my buddies and it was shooting smooth right up that bad boy; whilst mine (with tdiddy mod) still rejects 70% of the time.
Got beneath and took off the 2 bolt holding it on but still couldn't really adjust it at all. I believe I heard there was some bending needing on some?

#7607 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd recommend just getting the mod and being done with it. Easy to install, inexpensive, and works great.

Quoted from TheLaw:

; whilst mine (with tdiddy mod) still rejects 70% of the time...

Quoted from gorditas:

Have you tried a slow motion video to isolate where the trouble occurs?

Good thinking

#7611 2 years ago

I already have the mod and it didn't fix it, 100% it's machine specific.

#7613 2 years ago

Thanks for the tips!

#7631 2 years ago
Quoted from kumanaga:

....I ended up having to "bend" the whole wireform assembly backwards a bit. Also, check that the clear plastic piece in front of the wireform is actually in front of it....

Yep I'm good on the plastic piece, so I think the bending is in order; just seems too steep. It's either that or the wireform is to small to let the ball thru...I mean it literally gets too the first corner and just dies there.

Thanks.

#7658 2 years ago

Aren't there like 5 insets lit up when it's Thor's shot? Don't know how you'd miss that?

#7739 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Pro vs Prem debate. How’s it looking these days with AIQ?

I think the premium is there, and you probably remember I usually go Pro

8 months later
#9537 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

1 only happened once so far but the left pop slug went crazy a...

I wouldn't worried aboot it until it happens again. Maybe the the pop got stuck on the edge of the spoon or something weird .

Quoted from DesertPinGuy:

Hey folks. I have a new AIQ on the way and have a couple quick questions of any of the new AIQ owners or previous owners as well. The Mrs. Marvel ramp was mentioned earlier in this thread and there is a mod out there for the ramp addressing rejects. Does anyone know if STERN has made any changes in this area with this latest AIQ run? As well, has STERN made any changes at all to the build to address any previous issues?
Appreciate the input

Quoted from Sleal16:

Honestly, I did not find much of an issue with that ramp. Just a good clean shot. I added the wall there to see if it would improve the success rate but didnt really notice a difference.

The eternal question whether its real or mental.
The short answer is a doubt Stern has changed anything.

1 week later
#9633 1 year ago

Animations are all fine by me.

#9644 1 year ago

Bend the metal for more room

#9655 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Also. What do you do with the portal lock
Closed?

Spjn the wheel to re open it...collect avengers, work the computer drops etc

#9676 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Stern in sending out new through opto boards for mine. I had to replace the subway entrance opto to get the portal to work properly.

Just got my drop opto board today; took exactly 3 weeks from first email FYI.

#9722 1 year ago

Premium the way to go if you can swing it.

#9815 1 year ago

Adding a rear handle; weird

#9832 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Can it take impact of being forced over the stop, yes. Is it a good idea to ram it over the stop repeatedly, no.
As a mechanical engineer...

Please stop diaper rubbing; This is nothing new and we've been doing this for decades.
This isn't a classic Stern with wood rubbing against wood.

#9838 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Sorry to make you angry enough to down vote.

Yeah I just clicked a button, it really wasn't that infuriating.

Quoted from bigguybbr:

and it will eventually cause issues (loose connections, broken solder joints, etc) over time.

This has no actual facts attached but no worries. I'm sorry you had to take time to link videos where newbs tell me how they deal with their "tables"

But yes of course, a diff'rent POV amounting to no big whoop.

#9842 1 year ago

Ahhh...crushes being formed with WalkDeezy

#9872 1 year ago
Quoted from Squeaks5635:

Been fighting a weak right flipper for a while now. adjusted eos and checked alignment. Everything was looking good but I could never hit a guantlet from right flipper and 75% of widow shots would roll back down.
Cleaned the playfield today and waxed it and that might just be the ticket. the right flipper doesn't seem to have any issues hitting either shot now and the game as a whole plays a lot smoother. All shots feel much more powerful. I can't believe the difference waxing the table made.
I feel wayyyy better now about how the game shoots.

I would check you coil stops for sure and what pitch are you at?
I just can't imagine Stern flippers having issues making the Widow ramp.

1 week later
#9932 1 year ago
Quoted from doctorpullit:

... are airballs and dimples something you just have to live with?

Yes; don't worry.

#9942 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

As far as toys go what does DP have that’s considered a fun toy? I think DP has the better sound/art package between the two.

It's hard to remember that most people are NOT good at pinball; that's just the facts. Bashing lil Deadpool, a set of targets directly in front of the player, is a simple easy way players can have fun. AIQ requires some thinking, although much less than people think, & using the entire PF to advance.

#9947 1 year ago

I personally don't get the "no energy" thing at all, but the stacking being confusing I find myself. There's always a countdown going on I have no idea what it is. Probably using the characters voice should be telling me but it's still like; "Whatever."

#9963 1 year ago

I guess just use real rubber?

#9973 1 year ago

Man pitch this thing under 8 and the ball gets stuck all the time ; but the Captain Marvel ramp works like a charm

#10005 1 year ago

Well its not a joint effort between you and the coders to make the game easier for you.

#10009 1 year ago

I wish there was a setting where Thanos can just show up and give us all the gems becasue he's such a super nice guy!
Personally I like it becasue it's a nice chunk of points for a few shots. But the participation crowd is always complaining aboot something; this is 'Lightsaber Battle' in SW all over again.

But maybe they'll come and make the game easier and add an insert for a left side kick back?Lyman did make
CIU easier on MET; but that might be the only game that's gotten easier.

#10011 1 year ago

Just crank it up to 5 balls if you want it easier. Game is already littered with EBs anyway.

#10036 1 year ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Hi I was wondering if anyone else has noticed gold 'fakes' in the base of the cabinet? I have over 2,000 plays on the machine and am wondering if this is normal? Thanks

Its kind of "Normal" for Sterns; shitty low grade flipper coil stops are the issue.
You can replace them with Pinballlife coil stops if you wish, and you should
https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html

#10044 1 year ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

I have over 400,000 flips on my Jurassic Park and AIQ so I was thinking about doing a flipper rebuild

Hey, it's your monies But yes the first one you listed.

#10050 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Funny part was that as much as I was complaining about Thanos Attacks, it was key in this game.

WE KNEW IT!!!
Monster score!

#10061 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

It's only somewhat the outlanes themselves; they're not all that different than any other pin, although the slingshot post being above the outlane post is irritating. Really I think the problem is how so many areas on the playfield rebound towards them: every rollback from the Hawkeye loop goes towards the left outlane; lots of rebounds from the disc and Sanctum and drop targets and weak/missed shots to Ant-man all go into the right outlane. It's also more infuriating since draining ends and loses your mission, unlike many games like Star Wars and TMNT. AIQ really could have used a lightable outlane ball resurrect feature.

As soon as you get a hawkeye roll back start to shimmy the machine.
I dont find the outlines that bad, but true a slow roll out of Ant Man wants to lean out the right outlane

#10063 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hey guys I’m in the club with an NIB, unfortunately I got an issue with the 3-target bank. Red wire is out; and even the green one is loose. Suggestions on how to re-crimp these back into place? Special tool needed?[quoted image]

Well I assume its like any connector and you need a crimper and ends.
Or You could try to push the metal piece out and rewrap it on the wire and then reseat it.
OR you ghetto rig it and maybe drop some solder in the housing and get the wire to stick in the metal crimp

#10072 1 year ago

Luckily haven't felt much flipper dade on long games at above mid 7s, CM ramp is the biggest issue with pitch

#10091 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

After re-reading your post - any gem quest will release all of the locked balls that are in the subway. It's a little bit of a slow process with one coming out of ant man at a time, so this may be normal.

And the only reason balls are in there are for portal locks. (should anyway)

#10096 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So you can theoretically start a gem quest with 2 balls in play?

up to 3.
Lit gem shots Shots are multiplied by # balls in play.

#10098 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

- I've been trying tough as nails to get 3 locked to see what happens hahaha.

Ha that would have been frustrating

#10145 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Hey all. Getting my game Friday and was going to order bas from pinball life, but am not sure how many the game has?
Also, what coil stops do I order for this to replace the old turd ones?

https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html
6 balls I think...or 7 with the captive

#10164 1 year ago

And thats why we always advise against using alligator clips! Just solder it on

#10194 1 year ago

That's a 'Vertical Up Kicker' of VUK for short. The ball travels under the playfield in the 'Subway'

But wow, haven't heard of that one. I'm wondering if the wrong coil was installed from the factory? Unless there is aenu setting for that coil strength that would be where I would look first

If not then a bad node is suspected and you should contact Stern.

#10234 1 year ago
Quoted from Defil8de:

... When I play, I like to feel it's "The Avengers" fighting as a team. That what it's supposed to be, right? Narratively speaking, I would think they'd want to play that up, not downplay it. So the callouts to an individual - BY ANOTHER AVENGER no less - are incongruent with the entire narrative of the game....

WTF, have you ever watched any Avengers....anything?

#10248 1 year ago

Weird...both full panther shots and flank attacks should count towards panther

#10253 1 year ago

Let us Eagles soar!

#10260 1 year ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

The point is the Avengers argue and insult one another and such all the time. I'm actually not sure if those comments are supposed to be Marvel or Widow but either way they feel pretty on brand for the way the group interacts.

Spoilers; 'Civil War" isn't a period piece

Quoted from EaglePin:

Is the shot going completely around the orbit or just halfway? To place the gem it needs to be a full orbit shot.
If it isn’t placing on a full orbit shot then use switch test to check your BP shot switches.

Yup and it'll go to the pops and get placed on Capt 'Merica

#10299 1 year ago
Quoted from Mileesa:

Would someone mind explaining exactly when the tower ball magnet grab is supposed to engage? Mine never grabs the ball.
Is it when the ball locks happen or just before multiball starts? Is it supposed to grab the ball at the end of the Soul Quest? I also can't complete the Soul Quest because the ball just goes up and comes back down for that last shot without ending the quest.
I just installed a new set of opto boards Stern sent me and the problem persists.

Put in test mode and place ball there to test if optos are working.
Every ball lock, every hawkeye challenge, for sure at the end of soul gem. Sure sounds like a switch issue because if it was just magnet it would end the soul gem.

#10301 1 year ago
Quoted from Mileesa:

The optos are working in the test and the ball locks HAPPEN, the magnet just doesn't catch the ball.

Ahhh...weird though that Soul wouldn't end. Anyway, what happens in magnet test?

#10303 1 year ago
Quoted from Mileesa:

When I hold the ball under the magnet and start the test I get a slight momentary pull from the magnet. The magnet turns on but only for a split second. I'm not sure if that's how that test is supposed to go either.

Do all 3 optos work? Should say Tower opto 1, 2, 3

Ummm....agreed on tower magnet test WTF. It doesn't do anything at all

#10325 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

P.S -
This game is truly amazing. Keith design, Raydays rules, ricks code. It’s freaking blowing my mind how much I like this game.

Well yeah man we've been like telling you that for a long time
It has all that but there's a random animation with Hulk that happens every 8 minutes that people don't like. Seriously, this is the shit people complain aboot.

#10344 1 year ago

What the heck is going on with all these tower issue lately?!
DO you have any mods hooked up to itt?

#10346 1 year ago
Quoted from Steakfist:

You reckon disconnect the mods and try it?

I would for sure. Might as well work thru the easy stuff it could be first.

1 week later
#10394 1 year ago
Quoted from tampa12:

check out these mods for Avengers

Gross.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Whispering Pines, NC
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.