04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the-hum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8879 2 years ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

Just got the email from Stern for the new code v1.03.0. Anyone know what’s in it? Any new gameplay features?

I wish they would add co-op.
But i won't get my hopes up

4 months later
#9460 2 years ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

How far are you getting? 40 million is fairly normal for finishing one or two gem quests and a modest Iron Man or Thor multiball.
To crack 100 million, you need to do several gem quests well (with a portal lock, and hit the more valuable shots like the critical hit for Power, first drop target for Mind, spin up the disc for Reality), or else get several tens of millions from something else like multiple Binary hurryups or Super timed modes, or by reaching Black Order Multiball.
To play with the big boys up over 300 or 500 million, you've got to start really diving into the deep end. The big scores come from stacking and comboing everything together: get a gem quest with two portal locks for 3x scoring, add Iron Man multiball on top of that to keep it going, hit some add-a-ball shots too, finish the quest early, rack up victory laps, and then re-collect it all over again with a Soul Gem Jackpot placed on a max-leveled Avenger.

My best game is ~550 million and I've been unable to recreate it. 350 Mil is my "good game".
The biggest improvements over time have come from flipper/ball control and shot accuracy.

I don't really plan anything. Getting a Multiball going in a quest is the highest level strategy I've really gone for. Reading some of these strategy posts has been really encouraging though. Would love to reach a billion... Some day

#9473 2 years ago
Quoted from WillieMaysHayes:

Anyone have a pro and regret not getting a premium or feel the premium isn’t worth the upgrade? Have a pro on pre order and now doubting myself for not getting the premium.

The captain marvel ramp is fantastic and rewarding. Gameplay wise my wife and I prefer the portal shot as a unique shot below the spinnner rather than assigning it to the gauntlet ramp. It makes the modes easier to start and it's nice to have a shot that feels different from the rest of the game.
We play the the pro version on location sometimes and it always reaffirms our decision to get a premium.
This is all opinion.... and to be fair I love spinners and wish the premium had one more somewhere to make up for losing the captain marvel spinner.

- Hum

#9492 2 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Added another quick print. Small bracket to make the extra ball indicator easier to see by moving the half globe up and back slightly.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5341351
11 minute print. Used 2 M3*5 screws to secure the plastic to the printed bracket.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice!
I'll be printing one

#9495 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I used 1/2" standoffs to raise the upper plastic/light. Similar effect, but I don't have a 3D printer.

Keep those simple effective solutions to yourself, i need to justify my 3D printer every once in a while.

Really, the stand offs are a good idea as well.

1 month later
#9960 1 year ago

For those who are new or haven't tried it,
I highly recommend you check out the spider sound and video mod.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-spider-soundmod

#9971 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Has anyone has this experience? I put on Titan low-bounce silicon rubbers, and then my left flipper can't make the Captain Marvel ramp from a catch.
It's definitely this rubber causing it. If I switch back to the original rubber, the flipper makes the ramp fine. Playfield is at 6.5 degrees by a digital readout. It's not a problem with flipper strength, I replaced the coil stops and sleeves, and it hits every other steep shot fine. The behavior is the same with or without a lexan barrier on the left side of the Marvel ramp entrance. Making the Marvel ramp from a rolling shot is more consistent than from a catch, but still less consistent with the Titan rubber than the original.
I think the cause is ball spin - the ball needs some clockwise sidespin to grab and climb the outer wall of the Marvel ramp. The original rubber applies more spin than the Titan. A rolling shot picks up more spin (with either rubber) for a better shot at making it.
Any thoughts on this? Any suggestions for other flipper rubbers that are good with control and can also apply the bit of sidespin that seems needed?

I use Titan low bounce and I have no issue making the shot from a cradle
I also wax regularly, unsure on your status there.

#10026 1 year ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

I want a coop mode like other machines have been getting recently. This machine begs for it IMO.

We put the game on 6 ball sometimes to emulate a Coop mode, but I would love more options like TMNT.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Scranton, PA
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the-hum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=the-hum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.