IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spacemanratso09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7975 2 years ago

Just picked up the game
Stupid question
How do you start challenge mode?
When I hold both flippers it just says “standard “ and “normal”

#7991 2 years ago

This might sound stupid but it’s true
I’ve had this game less then a day and it’s the most exciting pinball machine I’ve ever played

#8008 2 years ago

Couple days of ownership .Game plays out like a comic book come to life this is a awesome game
Brother picked up one new this week ad well
Anyone coming here to research it like I did just know this is a very very good game

968524FD-F375-4F24-808F-7FAAAF863A40 (resized).jpeg968524FD-F375-4F24-808F-7FAAAF863A40 (resized).jpegDCEF6D3A-56D9-4FD4-B6BB-DE4437DEE852 (resized).jpegDCEF6D3A-56D9-4FD4-B6BB-DE4437DEE852 (resized).jpegFEB4D7BA-F188-4C15-96D8-0D03AB97E306 (resized).jpegFEB4D7BA-F188-4C15-96D8-0D03AB97E306 (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#8028 2 years ago

After a couple days with the game all was well
Now I’m noticing I having issues with the subway moving the balls along
Like,if I have 1 or 2 portal locks in there then start the quest,it just gives me one
It’s confusing the game
Any leads to point me in the right direction would be much appreciated

#8029 2 years ago

Weird
Did a glass off test to see if it’s one or two locks that’s causing the issue and now it works fine
I don’t get it
The subway was acting up I swear ha ha
Seems like the balls needs to be nudge over just a hair and it would notice them when it was having the issue

#8041 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'm trying to decide between a Pro and a Premium, I've watched lots of video of both versions but haven't played a Pro and only 5-10 games on a Premium early on. Maybe actual owners can help sway me one way or the other.
Pro owners: How do you feel about the missing Premium features? The Captain Marvel ramp looks awesome but do you really miss it when playing a Pro? Also, I like the Portal Locks and Gem Quest start at the lifting Disc, are there any downsides to starting Gem Quests at the right ramp?
Premium owners: What are your thoughts on the Premium features? Are you underwhelmed by any of them?

When I played the pro a little I knew I wanted and was going to get the game.After 3 days went by that feeling didn’t go away like it usually does for me

I bought a premium after a lot of research into reviews on the game and that just made me more jacked to the t&@s to get one,and since I brought it home I’m not underwhelmed at all

The pro is great so is the premium

I don’t buy many new games last one was Batman 66 I’m not a frequent buyer most of my stuff is 80s-90s so take what I say with a grain of salt but you can’t go wrong .

Avengers is a fantastic game.I love the premium the CM ramp and subway,itself,gives me a moment to think about where i am in the moment of the game and a breather so it is a great lock and serves a purpose for me.
I have read a lot of comics and this game to me plays out like a comic book come to life not a cartoon strip in the papers takes some time to go through sometimes when you plunge the first ball on this beast.

Plus god damn what a shooter

Good luck

#8093 2 years ago

Been reading through the rules on pinwiki this weekend a little had some free time
Fuck this game is deep
But that’s ok ha ha

I was trying to learn how to maximize jackpots on multiballs since I really didn’t know wtf was going on otherwise but I could get multiball

Just starting to figure how to finish each quest still trying to figure what to do with the gems once I acquire abilities
I have to admit,at first,when reading the rules,it can feel a little frustrating but when you go play a little and keep referencing the rules and play more it looks like some things are becoming clear and at the same time I think ,“god damn man this is a players machine”
This game has everything it really does whether you like the game or not it’s not objective just fact .
Figure I can learn the gem modes and how best to beat them,then figure how to use them
Then figure on all the rest of this ha ha
So,so much here love it
I’m no genius and I don’t find the rules hard to understand at all if you just give it some of your free time

#8102 2 years ago
Quoted from onyxx:

Help a brother out on a buy or not to buy question. Based purely on videos I love the layout, art and shots of this game but find the rules complex and kind of hard to understand (in gameplay videos). I have no possibility to play before I buy as there isn't one available in my vicinity. I'm not a skilled player and neither are my family members and based on what I have read/heard this game can be challenging. For reference, out of the newer games we love JP and Deadpool but found TMNT to be a frustrating and hard shooter. Based on the reputation of AIQ being kind of a frustrating or hard pin I have been holding back on purchasing this for a year. Do you consider this a tougher shooter than TMNT or are people referring to the rules complexity when AIQ it's called challenging? You as owners, do you see visitors or family with poor to medium skills enjoy this pin or does it more often frustrate these players?
Based on this, could AIQ Premium be a game for me or is it a game for skilled players?

I love DP.Had a premium for a long time
I like this better
Even though the rules can be shown as the link above helps a lot the game shoots like a dream I can hit all the shots no problem
Balancing the rules with the flow is magical at this point for me
I think this game needs rules like this to challenge you
Some of the shots are so open to you to combo makes multiball the most fun I’ve played at least I can actually play 2-3 shots at once

I really like this game I would get it

#8106 2 years ago
Quoted from onyxx:Thank's buddy, this is starting to sound like a game for us.

I just realized that all the shots all building up,or “leveling up” your avengers in battle and it’s literally in the screen in front of my face ha ha
No shots wasted on this when you hit stuff it builds on stuff to help you later if you choose to go that route

I hate to sound like some sort of hype man for this game but it’s really good

#8107 2 years ago

I seems to me like this rule set is the next step from Deadpool
But again I don’t know shit but I had Deadpool over a year I know that game

#8133 2 years ago

I swore no mods on my game
I broke down and got the ant man mod after seeing the CM ramp fix
It’s sick
Looking at the tower mod and the tuna can for Dr strange from pin monk and the disk from pinhead

After Batman 66 I swore no more mods

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#8155 2 years ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Late to the party, as usual. I just picked up a Pro last Sunday from Tilt Amusements that was unboxed for the Cleveland show. 350 plays on it and not one issue so far. Thanks to Troy for the quick response (I messaged him Saturday night in a drunken haze) and just for being an awesome friend in general. Cheers!
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"3ee00bcaf8aea363a91c1fab3853aeb17b783c10-1631658397-1800"};
//]]>

Troy is a great guy welcome AIQ is amazing

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
$ 16.00
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spacemanratso09.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=spacemanratso09 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.