IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smokinhos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2258 3 years ago

Played a pro today while picking up my turtles pro. AiQ is a definite must have. Loved the pro, but going for a premium.. Stern crushed it with this pin.

1 week later
#2609 3 years ago

Will certainly buy a premium in the future. Mods id consider are the sanctum and tower. Other than that, I haven't seen anything that caught my eye. Shooter rod is fine, but I'm on the fence. Would like to see a better glove and I see someone is designing it. Too each their own. If you like it leave it in.

2 months later
#4387 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I’ve been playing my LE daily since it came and have been totally happy with the game. That being said....I bought a TMNT pro today and it is way more...fun and full of energy.
It’s the music. It’s the villian voices.
Avengers has been shots. Better variety of modes. more unique flow. Better story goals.
Stern if your listening...music this pin up.

Caught my attention because I couldn't put my figure on it. We have a tmnt pro. Lots of energy and good code. Can be brutal fast but like that. Ive played the premium AIQ. Love the shots. Just seemed flat. I think its the code. Like you said - music maybe? Needs more to pull you in since there is so much strategy with the gems.. Probably another pin that will be an OMG its great once it evolves more. Kinda like our Stranger Things did. Still want an AIQ premium. Im sure AIQ will keep getting better.

4 months later
#7076 2 years ago

Part of the family now. The mods will commence shortly. Came with speaker lights... were set to yellow, but I think i like the purple. Has mirror blades, the DS ramp mod, and upgraded rubbers. Are cerwin vegas stock for the backbox? Great game.

20210531_190450 (resized).jpg20210531_190450 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#7670 2 years ago

Just closed the hood on my AIQ. Turned out nice. Couple more small changes coming. Sweet game. Touched up the paint on the helipad, and the PYM sign.

20210731_212514 (resized).jpg20210731_212514 (resized).jpg20210731_212823 (resized).jpg20210731_212823 (resized).jpg20210731_215421 (resized).jpg20210731_215421 (resized).jpg20210731_215437 (resized).jpg20210731_215437 (resized).jpg
#7672 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

That looks awesome. I cannot wait for mine to ship.

Thanks.. up until AIQ arrived, STh premium was getting all the love. Now that we are figuring AIQ out, its been a blast. Congrats on yours.

#7705 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

Where did you pick up this stronger coil?

I fixed my auto launch the other day. I noticed the ball was not sitting evenly on the auto launch "fingers" for lack of better term. I pulled it out, couple small screws and a rod. Tapped the suspect finger to tighten the gap. It now has a success rate of probably 95% or better. No need to coils and springs in my game. Id look there first.

#7706 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Glad you like it!

How much.. how do I get one? Thanks.

#7708 2 years ago

Hows the disc holding up to pinball shots?

#7713 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Definitely start there. That should be step one and also center the manual shooter rod. If that's not a lasting improvement, the other options will work.

Never had a problem with the manual rod, other than the rubber tip not installed right. Was shocked how easy the auto launch fix was. Maybe others have bigger problems.

4 months later
#9027 2 years ago
Quoted from tampa12:

Old post but I feel his pain. I have to agree outlanes drains are more frequent than other 3 pins I own.

Today.. after I bricked my new UM, added a bunch of mods to my Mando pro, and finished up the new shooter rod and voodoo glass on my wife's STh, I decided to give my AIQ some love. I wanted this damn pin so bad after I originally saw it.. finally had a chance at a really nice used premium and pulled the trigger. $550 in mods later (not including the $200 the prior owner added) and it's gorgeous.. and I can't stand it. No.. really.. this pin aggravates the hell out of me. I collect a single gem about once ever 15 games. I have no idea wtf is wrong with me or this pin. Sdtm, brutal side drains, low scores... I got a 6 ball multiball and have no clue what I did. I lowered the slings some to settle the pin playing by itself.. it just bounces the balls side to side until, well, it drains. I have it on the trade block and really want to love it, but no amount of leveling or adjustments makes it playable. All 4 of my other pins are pretty friendly. AIQ just kicks me and my family square in the... I really hate to let it go, but it's just not fun.

#9031 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Turned my slingshot power to 28 or 30 and it fixed the outlane drain issue pretty well. Ball now bounces out of the danger zones and plays normal, when I shoot a missed shot.

I went the other way.. factory i think is 24, i dropped to 20. At 24 it was like watching pong on atari until it side drained. Lol

#9033 2 years ago

Lol.. yes.. you have nailed their purpose..

#9046 2 years ago

Unbricked my UN and jumped back and forth between that and AIQ.. its still love, hate.. but its pretty killer when you get a roll going.

#9048 2 years ago

Are you showing any signs of the metal disc getting beat up?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smokinhos.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=smokinhos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.