IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1354 3 years ago

any side blades available yet?

#1585 3 years ago

are there any side blades available yet?

#1830 3 years ago

I have been trying to down load the new code and it will work for a while then it say “server failure” I have try many many times and have never had any trouble in the past?.can I get someone to send me a copy maybe to a drop box.
Thanks.

#2050 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Flippers are way powered down. Just enough to get up ramps. Like I don't know what else to do at this point. Between this and TMNT I honestly feel like I have wasted my money.

This is a shame you are not enjoying your games I have both and have never had a trouble with them at all.love both.never had one ball fly off any ramp.

#2208 3 years ago

Is that the playfield of an avengers iq ,my premium does not have a Handle ,I love games with them.and why if the playfield on the ground?

#2232 3 years ago

I am Thanos,I offer to free you from existence,thanks so much for the offer.is that a good think in this universe

#2428 3 years ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

I am able to lower the disc just fine but from right to left it is lower on one side vs the other. What’s the best way to straighten it out? First game I have had with a mech like this. Thank you in advance. [quoted image][quoted image]

I would like to know the same thing,the pdf shows the outer ring adjustment not the spinning disk,I looked at it and and puzzled on how to adjust it.

Someone must have worked o it!

#2552 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

If anyone has installed art blades (preferably other than the Stern ones), please post pics of them installed.
I preordered the Stern ones but the more i look at them, the more i dont like them. The giant Thanos head was a terrible decision when there is already a Thanos head only a foot away on the backboard.
I love how the art blades for Iron Maiden tie into the playfield art. This is just some Avengers character thrown together. Why wouldnt Hulk be at the Hulk spinner for example. This one feel very lazy and/or rushed.

Mirror blades!

2 months later
#4371 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Yes the good kind lol.

Ya no worries! if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all but pinside does not follow that adage ,I would say those sticker look ok if you like them but side blades are really not that hard to install if you want to try!

2 months later
#6281 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

My time on the game is pretty much exclusively a premium. Sounds like the ramp won’t be able to get to a point where I won’t be disappointed with it. Definitely disappointed with it as it is right now. Maybe a mod and a couple tweaks will change my mind. We shall see.

The plastic helps a great deal and it takes 5 mins to make one,as long as the it’s a clean shot it will zoom

2 weeks later
#6480 2 years ago

I like this a lot,the lermods portal spinner with the pop bumper cap mods added to the spinner ,you could not see the caps but now they spin,I also had to rewire the spinner with much heavier gage wire but works great and looks even better.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
1 month later
#7240 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Can honestly not understand the excessive love for DP - DP no.6 and AIQ no. 13 on Pinside top100! Should be reversed IMO. In fact AIQ should be easily within the top 5 imo.
Only place Dp wins (and wins easily) is personality and music. The rest is not even close.

That!

2 months later
#7844 2 years ago
Quoted from CFES:

Afternoon All
Just wanted to share our new product Color Guard Protectors for Avengers.
These are translucent colored .060 PETG, no extra hardware needed strong and flexible.
ColorGuardProtectors.com
Thanks
Joe
[quoted image][quoted image]

Where do these go on the game?I don’t see it!
Thanks

1 year later
#11127 1 year ago

The ramps are so much fun and I love the see through ball locks with the mirror mod I did and the iron man ball drop,yes not the best graphics etc but I don’t care I love the layout!

2 weeks later
#11172 1 year ago
Quoted from Crile1:

New premium owner here and have read most of this forum. I was interested in trying the mirror mod for the stepper subway. Looked underneath and boy does it look like a pain to pull out. Is there a trick to removing it or is it as involved as it seems. Looks like a bunch of connectors need to be disconnected and lots of screws removed to pull the mech, solenoid and trough out.

I like the mod

Quoted from javagrind888:

Looking at the Thanos lighted eye mod from Lermods....is it worth the money? Too many times I've bought a mod for $30 just to find out that it's just a couple of Matrix pieces from Comet worth $5. Thanks

I love making my own mods with leds but I also like to support the mod makers it’s been a while but the effect on the plastic is very noticeable and looks great!

1 month later
#11372 1 year ago

The subway is better when you do the mirror mod,at least you can see the ball!

1 week later
#11506 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Yes im pretty sure; i think it was actually .7 degrees pitch off; i will re measure tonight and attach the pics to show you; thank you for the quick respoinse

You need someone with a bit of experience to come over and help you get your game adjusted sounds like Friday he will help you.watch and learn

Quoted from BrokenChair:

I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of thanos soul for all the help ;
I can now hit black widow ramp but mostly only with right flipper with about 40% rate
Left flipper can only hit black widow lucky off a rolling ball and off tip of flipper ;
Loosening that flipper was hell ; I definitely loosened it too much cause it was going everywhere;
I have the game set to 10 balls because i want to see more of the game but stupid black widow ramp blocks progress or rejects SDTM drains ..
Thanks for all the help I think we have exhausted all options my tech is coming tommrow to do a full game check..
To me after aligning the flippers the clear issue is power… just not enough power…
Even when I hit black widow ramp or big fat ramp (who’s ramp is that) ball barely makes it;
It’s frustrating to play the game when balls can just barely get up either ramp
(Pitch in front of both ramps is 6.3 center of playfield is 6.5-6.6)

The tech will fix it and watch him and ask questions so you can comfortably adjust your next game.enjoy a fantastic game.

1 week later
#11553 1 year ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

This is my first machine so I am still learning the ropes of what things are supposed to look like and feel like. I think I am doing pretty good as far as cleaning and maintaining my machine is concerned but from day one I thought that my plunger felt a little weak. It is from the last June run I believe of the machine and if I use the plunger the ball will not make it up the ramp but will auto plunge that far about 33% of the time and make it to the right flipper. Is this normal for this machine or do I need to get a newer/stronger plunger for it to make the orbit?

Congratulations on your first game you picked a super fun title.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=rockrand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.