IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#223 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

My shooter lane was cracking on TMNT even with mylar in place just by a few games, better find another solution...

Turn the trough eject power right down and fit shooter lane Cliffys.

2 weeks later
#892 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

#480 received yesterday , I added Pinstadiums and speaker lights today. I setup it up in the video game side of my basement next to all my Marvel Hot Toys for some cool pictures and to prove to my wife I have more room to expand but then moved it in the row with Mr. Elwin’a other games.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for sharing, awesome set up. Congratulations!

3 weeks later
#2436 3 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

So happy for you! Mine has pooling around the Pym ball guide, on both sides of the thor captive ball (guides) the wagonda ball guide, and one post on the right outlane area which had a washer under it and the pooling surrounds the washer.... I noticed a chip of the art was missing ON DAY ONE from the right side of my pym ball guide (the side the ball never contacts) but the guide was dug so far into the playfield that the art bubbled up slong the guide and chipped off before even making it to my home! This is unacceptable being a $7800 game that was never played to have such damage on day one! I contacted stern but I just don't see them sending me a populated playfield to fix these issues that I clearly can't fix myself after paying nearly 8k for a new machine. I know it's "pinball" and the machines are meant to be played, but I can't get the thought out of my head that if I were selling a 8k machine I'd make sure my customers were looked after 100% especially before they even played one game!

Have you contacted your distro? A good distro can help a lot in this situation. I feel your pain. Good luck!

#2524 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Am I last?
Finally showed up today...
[quoted image]

You are not last. We are patiently waiting in Australia. Hopefully soon.

#2541 3 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

Still waiting for LE in NZ as well...must be on the same dingy.

You guys normally get your games before us. Please let us know when you get yours, ours will not be far behind!

#2548 3 years ago

I did wonder who normally got them first...my first NIB so there will be sexy cardboard box pics as soon as it is here...I'll try and keep these safe for work snaps

They are normally on the same ship. It comes from Calliforia to wherever then NZ then Oz.. i am excited for this game!

#2770 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Thanks for all the replies! I’ve been wondering whether perhaps it was due to either the rubber being low bounce (though they are only something like 1mm thinner than the regulars) or perhaps the chance of a bad batch. I’ll reach out to Titan to see what they think, and will see about some standard thickness rubbers there to see if that extra mm (or whatever it is) makes an appreciable difference.

When you fit the Titan flipper band stretch them on over the back of the flipper bat first. This should hekp resolve your issue.

1 week later
#3136 3 years ago

Update is that the game is in NZ but waiting for customs clearance...
...Auckland customs be like...[quoted image]

Games have arrived in Australia as well.

Hopefully we will start seeing them towards the end of this week.

1 week later
#3370 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Im happy with my choice of Gold [quoted image]

We did ours in red titans. Looks awesome!

16069832444112125939601091390057 (resized).jpg16069832444112125939601091390057 (resized).jpg
#3399 3 years ago

Ozzies - What number ranges are your LEs and did you get the correct backboard plastc with the large Thanos head?
Still waiting, waiting, waiting, for mine to clear customs...lucky last eh

LE number means nothing. The games are not made in order. Ours is number 472 if that helps and photo of Thanos below. Game is awesome, I am sure you will love it. Definitely worth the wait.

16070486064787215122862788638983 (resized).jpg16070486064787215122862788638983 (resized).jpg

#3400 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Can anyone comment on the install of Side Armor? I really want it, but I believe it involves screwing into the cabinet artwork. Is this the case? I dont want to do that....

Most of the screws that hold the armor on are in the same place. Just leave the extra screws out. Best of both worlds and you can put the standard armor back on any time. Easy.

#3406 3 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Just rang our distributor here in Aus and it’s a 5 MONTH lead time on an AIQ premium! If that’s the worst thing about living in Aus I’m ok with that but damn not sure I want to wait 5 months. Two new games will be announced by then...

Dude . AIQLE is TWDLE good. If you can land one, do it. Best game for me since TWDLE. great job Stern.

Stern can release 10 more titles. AIQLE is going to be really hard to top.

#3484 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

So I installed my Topper yesterday and to be honest, I am less than impressed. The lights are very bright, especially the central one behind Dr. Strange. It blinds anyone standing to the side of the shooter. The lights behind the stones also wash out the colors of the gems. I am going to have to see if there is someway I can place pieces of gel film behind the gems or otherwise add color to the stones and also if I can 'turn down' the intensity of the lights. As you can see, I like Toppers and the one that still remains my favorite is on my AFMR LE
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

We are done with Toppers. We feel they have become too overpriced and do not offer good value for money for us.

There is Gel you can get to dim down the lights. We have used tinted plastic before. You have to remember the LED still needs air around it.

2 weeks later
#3744 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

thank you but it didn't work.
I built my own ballguide which works very well.
Just a piece of plastic resting on the metal wire, attached with a M3 double sided tape.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is very good. Thanks very much for sharing. We were thinking about doing something similiar.

Macca101010

#3751 3 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Looks like you have a little project to do
I'll be over when its fixed, love this game and once installed it will be awesome!

1st day off I am going to make it! Next week sometime.

1 month later
#4597 3 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

I love shooting the playfield I think the code is fantastic but I just don’t know I feel like it’s missing “something”. I think maybe something to do with sound I don’t know what but yeah to quote the castle “it’s the vibe”. I still want one because of how it shoots and the code

Give it time and a few code updates, I think this will go a long way to making the game more complete.

1 week later
#4951 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Alright, getting close. There was an ask for what the CM ramp fix looks like in game. This is still in prototype from and "unpainted" but you can start to see the details. The mod just simply snaps into place and can be removed anytime. I've play tested a few games and the results are crazy. I use to get a ton a rejects off the CM ramp but now it's super smooth. I will continue to play test over the weekend and hope to have a solid color scheme by Monday, with shipping starting next Friday.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

PM sent! We are keen for one.

1 month later
#5835 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Hopefully my reasons make sense, and full disclaimer, many folks may disagree.
For me, I just couldnt bring myself to play more than one game at a time. After playing a game, playing through a song or 2, and playing through all the various multi balls, I just couldnt be bothered to hit start again.
It isnt that its easy, its just "too much" to justify playing 5 or 6 games at a time. I am limited to 3 pins in the area of the basement where my arcade is, so naturally I am going to be swapping games from time to time, but this one wore me out quick.
Also, I have a sour taste in my mouth regarding how JJP handled my chipping playfield, which contributed to me having a distaste for the game.
Extremely fun game, I just cant play it for hours on end. Jurassic Park & Elvira I can, and assuming Avengers will fit the bill also. Amazing looking game, and cant wait.

Thanks for the honesty, appreciate it.

1 month later
#6729 2 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

Hi everyone. I just received my Premium yesterday, and so far i am loving it!!
However, i have experienced a couple of ball hangups already. Is that something others have as well?
Especially the star rollover gives me stuck balls. This is no doubt due to the fact that i have had a playfield protector installed by the distributor before delivery. But it is really annoying So my question is, if anyone is aware of any adjustment possibilities on the star roll over (skill shot switch)?

We have a playfield protector on our game and do not have that issue. The protector needs to go under the ramp flap and maybe check the pitch of your game.

1 year later
#11008 1 year ago
Quoted from fabsj82:

Just joined the club!! Been in pinball for five years. This is our first Stern and first LCD game
[quoted image]

Welcome to the club! Awesome first Stern.

1 month later
#11232 1 year ago
Quoted from cam24175:

I ordered the precision flipper shaft bushings and did not order the metal flippers so my only modification was the shaft bushing. Before installing I tried wiggling the stock shaft in the stock plastic bushing. Lot of room to wiggle back and forth (slop). Then i slid the stock flipper shaft into the new metal bushing, big difference in slop, almost non existent. Put it all back together and immediately noticed it to be more precise and predictable than stock during play. Just seemed more solid, precise, and more powerful without the slop. I was even able to back down the flipper power a bit, maybe they will stay a little cooler that way.
I made a mistake on the initial order and didn't realize it until they came. I emailed Precision Pinball with the problem. Later that day I received a response from a fellow named John Simone. I explained my mistake to him, and unlike some distributors, he bent over backwards to make sure I was taken care of and rushed the part to me. I was ecstatic at the response and caring service I received from them. If you decide to purchase any of their products you will not be disappointed at the quality and the service from this top notch company and their staff. Kudos to them for caring !!
PS I don't know these people personally and they don't owe me anything. I just wanted to express my experience with them. Thanks

Great info.. Thanks for posting. I was thinking about trying just the bushes first and then the flippers to see if I notice the difference.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
6,000 (OBO)
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 300.00
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballaddicted.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=pinballaddicted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.