IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-nja.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 3 years ago

I have a LE confirmed.
Will be my last purchase for a while,
Thanks @sk8ball, from what I’ve seen, you and the team really knocked it our of the park.
Dream theme for me.
Will look great beside my JP LE.

#98 3 years ago

I wonder how many people yelling “Im getting a LE”
Is actually getting a LE....

#122 3 years ago

I’m hearing there’s a good chance LE will be in homes before the end of the month.

#141 3 years ago

Without tossing them to the wolves, a reliable source for pins....
It’s only “hear say” at this point of course.
I put my deposit down for my LE and someone mentioned,
Don’t be surprised if you get a call to come pick it up in the next couple weeks.
I think they are a head of schedule on this one.
If the Europe ships are packed, they are not packed with pros alone.

Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Same here man, I certainly hope that's the case! Pinball NJA, where did you get your info?

#145 3 years ago

Damn, I forgot about the topper and shooter!
Is this Christmas?

Quoted from djsoup:

I'm in for a Premium. Must've lucked out since my distributor told me October. They also told me November for the topper and shooter rod. I am Excited-man.

#286 3 years ago

Oh just take my money.

Quoted from TenaciousT:

Ok - just waiting on my A.I.Q prem. = Purple flipper rubbers , check . Moded shooter rod ( by me ) , check .
[quoted image]

#287 3 years ago

Does P1 have one on the floor?

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Put my deposit on a premium today and got to play a pro. So fun. Captain Marvel shot is still fun but REALLY easy to hit. Makes for some interesting combos. Cant wait to try the crazy premium shot though. Guantlet is very repeatable. Hawkeye insta drained me more than once. That tower is a deadly sdtm drop if you miss the flip.

#316 3 years ago

Went to my distro to shoot some games on the pro...
I’m not even gonna waste time talking about how good it was....
1 game in and I knew it’s gonna be the favourite in my collection.
JPLE, TMNT LE, Stranger things LE, MMr Royal, etc....
AIQ is gonna be top.
So many shots.
Just... wow.
Do not hesitate to buy this pin.
Players that love the pros, you will not be disappointed, so much going on you would think it’s a Prem.
Can’t wait for my LE, the yellow is gonna pop Noice.

B134F2B7-45EF-4EF8-BE73-C417688EDC34 (resized).jpegB134F2B7-45EF-4EF8-BE73-C417688EDC34 (resized).jpeg
#325 3 years ago

Guesstimating, 2-3 weeks.

Quoted from Indusguys:

Did player one say when they were expecting LE’s to arrive in Canada?

#394 3 years ago

Can’t be the shots, I feel like there is double the amount of shots vs Deadpool...
It felt like when I was in multiball, no matter where the ball was going, it was hitting some sort of shot.
Not having the lil dead pool area up front, makes the Avengers pin feel a lot more open for fun combos.
I can’t say enough good things about Avengers.

Quoted from mbrave77:

Im trying to figure out why Greg thinks avengers is so similar to deadpool. He mentioned it on sdtm. Like he wouldnt want to own both. Because of art/theme? Or the shots? I dont see it on shots. Deadpools shots are pretty unique.

2 weeks later
#1447 3 years ago

LE 300 signing in,
Game plays great out the box,
Disk seems to be triggering the switch without spinning.
Any idea what could cause this?
Thanks.

#1615 3 years ago

LE spring is not weak at all.
Just put up a monster.
Collected all the gems, had them spread out.
Made it past 1st black order mode.
2 shots away from collecting the avengers for a 3rd time.
What a crazy game. Can’t wait to see where they go with the code and graphics.

669EC84D-6739-4327-A028-6F75249D0BC1 (resized).jpeg669EC84D-6739-4327-A028-6F75249D0BC1 (resized).jpeg
#1707 3 years ago

Did anyone mention the Hawkeye loop sensor not registering?
Been missing out on a lot of jackpots!

#1729 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Been mentioned. Seems to be an alignment issue with the sensor getting through the hole in the ball lane guide. Addition of a washer or washers to the bracket that holds both optos has solved it for most people with the issue.

Any links to the problem?
Do I raise the guide rail? Or lower the sensor?

#1735 3 years ago

I’m going to try this today. Thank you!

Quoted from EaglePin:

That fixed it!!! I had thought the red led on the receiver board meant the board was functional. I didn’t realize it was only an indicator that it’s receiving the beam from the transmitter.
I unscrewed the opto bracket under the playfield and took it out, and it registered correctly in switch test . I put it back in and it wasn’t registering. So it was being blocked.
Long story short, with the bracket screwed in and flush against the underside of the playfield the emitter was sitting too high so the beam wasn’t going through the hole in the guide rail. I put a washer under each bracket screw to lower it and it’s working now. I’ve attached a picture showing my fix.
Thank you to you guys and also to Kurt hemispheres Amusements and Stern tech support who all were super responsive and sent me emails pointing me in the same direction at pretty much the exact same time you guys posted.
[quoted image]

1 week later
#2217 3 years ago

LE 300 checking in.
Only issue I had was Hawkeye opto not registering.
I added the washer posted in the thread and fixed it.
Also have a pinch in the playfield by the ant man scoop, hasn’t broke yet but watching it.

Quoted from paul_8788:

Do you have pictures showing the old subway mech vs the newly designed one? That would help other owners determine if there were any changes.
I am glad you are back up and running, but I think you are jumping to conclusions that all LE owners have a defective subway mech and need a new one.

3 weeks later
#3099 3 years ago

Exact issue with my playfield, please let me know how it goes. Good luck.

Quoted from WizardsCastle:

So I'm going to take this Ant-Man guide off over the weekend if I get some time, and while I'm in there, I'm going to look to protect the edges of that scoop. I'm sure if you look at your game, you'll see there is some wear starting on the exposed edges of the wood, as is to be expected.
Was thinking to maybe just go with simple mylar, or perhaps get in touch with Cliffy and get him to whip something up like I did with the lock hole on my AFM.
Before I get the guide up, want to know if this is the right set to buy with the heating tool:
amazon.com link »
It's tough to tell from the photos, but the promo video does show the tool in it.
Also, what washers should I use when I get it up? Metal, vinyl, fabric?

1 week later
#3280 3 years ago

Pro? Hitting CM from both flippers could only be easy in the pro I would assume?

Quoted from metallik:

Complete opposite of my strategy. Love how there's so many ways to approach this game.
I go for the time gem immediately in single ball play.. as long as you can survive the three drop target shots, the 2 ramp portion is easy. Use Thor MB to help with the drops if necessary. I put the time gem on black widow since that ramp gets shot all the time to setup combos.. you get L2 time gem pretty quickly.
Now, for the rest of the game, ALL of your ballsavers and timed modes last longer. When you add in the cumulative ballsaver increases across a portal lock mb, add-a-ball, bringing in Thor or IMMB, another add a ball.. you can play multiball w/savers seemingly forever.
Reality seems to be the highest unassisted scoring mode, so I take it when I have two portal locks for 3x scoring. Spin the wheel up to max and shoot as many combos as you can. Putting the reality gem on Hulk is good for the boosted gamma ray, plus the space gem combos end there for extra scoring.
I tend to put soul gem on CM since she's easy to shoot from either flipper for the soul jackpots. Mind on the drops for soul gem help. Power on CA since he's hard to get, leaving Space for BP.

2 months later
#4874 3 years ago

Encountered a bug just now.
In reality gem,
Ball one locked.
Hit ball lock 2, and also dealt the final blow.
Froze the game on the ball 2 screen, reset the game.

3 months later
#7017 2 years ago

Is there a PDF on installing the topper? Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

8,924 (OBO)
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

10,185 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-nja.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=pinball-nja and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.