IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider petrieslastword.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8603 2 years ago

Hey everyone,

First new Stern Pin qith an AIQ Pro (not quote ready for the Premium investment, that'll be our Deadpool next) and looking to see what the best recommended mods are. Right now we're looking to add

The Thor's Hammer that lights up when multi-ball is active:

https://cointaker.com/products/avengers-infinity-quest-pinball-illuminated-interactive-thor-hammer

The lightup Captain America Shield:

https://cointaker.com/products/avengers-infinity-quest-pinball-illuminated-capt-america-shield

As well as Iron Man:

https://cointaker.com/products/iron-man-pinball-illuminated-iron-man-mod

And these ramp lights are a "must have" for my wife:

https://mezelmods.com/collections/avengers-infinity-quest-pinball/products/avengers-infinity-quest-pinball-ramp-illumination

Considering the Sanctum and Avengers Tower upgrades, but they are pricey, and considering attempting our own 3D print on those instead. Has anyone gone thagt route? Any other mods you'd say are a "must"? A lot to dig into, but we're very excited for the new machine and want to make it our own a bit.

#8616 2 years ago

Any specific settings you guys recommend changing such as the slingshot power or things of that nature? Trying to get my machine dialed in to the "ideal" settings as intended but finding that info seems difficult.

#8647 2 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

The pro rocks. So far I don’t miss the extras. This is one heck of a pro. I’ve had many too. Super fun shooter here. Wowza

I had a little bit of remourse at first about the Premium Extras, but I think the Pro is a better playing game. The Spinner raising looks cool but just slows things down, and the Marvel Ramp even modded still only hits 90%. Putting that money into Toys for the Pro has been a much better investment.

Quoted from c818919taylor:

Black Widow Tower (would say Pym Lab if you went Premium), Sanctum & Dr Strange spinner upgrade. [quoted image]

What's the Black Widow Tower you speak of? I must be missing it.

I am on a Pro, doesn't seem to be any kind of Pym Lab Upgrades there since it's just a simple target. Am I correct?

#8670 2 years ago
Quoted from mrboboto:

The Marvel ramp is a hard shot. It's rejecting because you miss it.

It's a pretty well documented flaw that it will reject very good shots that are too strong. These aren't missed shots.

But either way I'm very happy with my pro. The extra spinner is fun, and I really like that there's no slowdown in the gameplay from the underground subway ball lock. I don't really think either machine is better, just slightly different gameplay.

My biggest complaint is that for Avengers fans I don't think there's enough "Avengers" to the table. I think this is the case even on the premium and LE. You really have to add your own toys to bring out the theme in this one. I don't get the same problem from Deadpool, Jurassic Park, Godzilla and others.

The interactive Thor hammer has been my favorite thus far, combined with the sound mod that plays immigrant song during multi-ball. Really takes it to the next level.

#8677 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Wait? There’s a sound mod, that plays that awesome song from Ragnarok? Talk about a moment! Does it leave the rest of the game alone? Gimme!

It changes nothing but the music. Gives it the movie soundtrack, which IMO is much better than the default one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-spider-soundmod

I only have the Pro link if you want to PM me, have to hit Spider via PM in that thread for the Prem.

#8695 2 years ago

I kind of want to replace the rubbers on my new pro with something more fun than the black I have currently, thinking yellow, purple, or white might look slick. Anyone with specific recommendations who has done this?

#8704 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Where lit within or behind, clear. Everywhere else, I used the color of the playfield or adjacent plastic where the post is. I have red, blue, yellow, and purple. I definitely recommend the low bounce Titans for the main flippers, and a Super Band for the third flipper. The former help prevent bounces over the flippers during multiball, and the latter for tip longevity. [quoted image]

Why the different band on the third flipper? Just curiosity on my part here.

#8706 2 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

The bottom (tip) of the third flipper gets hit. ALOT. First band the broke on my machine. The suggestion is made so that the band (on the third flipper) lasts.

Thank you. I thought maybe there was a gameplay reason for that brand instead.

#8737 2 years ago

The sling ring on my relatively new AIQ Pro is suddenly loose and popping up a little bit on the playfield. Is this an easy fix or something that's going to be more problematic?

I love this game but the amount of repairs I've had to do in my short time owning it has been very disappointing.

Just not really sure what the fix is here.

#8741 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

sling ring...dr strange spinner? That one is a common thing. Are the copper bushings loose that keeps the rod in place? If so, an "easy" fix is using a very light amount of super glue to attach it more securely into the carrier. Just make sure not to put too much or that it spills outside of the busing inside ring as it can get on the rod. Long term solution is asking Stern for a replacement carrier. I had that problem and the new carrier they sent me had the copper bushing properly fixed.
Yeah, I feel yah on having to make a lot of adjustments. I had to do the same on mine for the first month, but once everything was adjusted and upgraded, no issues with like 1k games into it now. The big issues with mine was the spinner, subway carrier, and the coil stops+sleeves i had to fix. What other repairs have you had to do to it so far?

My machine came without the flippers working correctly when I got it. Ended up being an issue with a node board so for now I have one of the connections disconnected on the GI lights. It just means the lower play field is a little dim, but at least it works.

When it's plugged in it just goes through an endless reboot cycle. At the moment I'm waiting on them to have the node board in stock to replace it.

You know I always just assumed that the disc was meant to represent the sling ring which is the thing in the comics that allows Doctor strange to travel the way he does. I guess they never really call it that do they?

#8769 2 years ago

Having an issue with the shooter Lane on my pro. It looks like a screw or something underneath here came loose, and I'm just trying to figure out the easiest way to get to that area. Can anyone advise?

20211113_215155 (resized).jpg20211113_215155 (resized).jpg20211113_215159 (resized).jpg20211113_215159 (resized).jpg
#8778 2 years ago

I had my machine apart last night to replace the bearing that holds the spin disc, and ended up deciding to take a look at a few other things while I was in there, including feeling like I was having a lot of trouble hitting the sanctum shot. After testing it it was requiring the ball to hit it surprisingly hard to register. After tweaking that switch I must say I'm having a lot more fun not failing at hitting the last shot during the mind gem quest in particular. Had my first run where I won the first three quests I did, though Thanos then stole the mind gem back from me and his attack, but then I was able to win it back by replaying that mode. Not my highest score, but my most "successful" game so far.

I'm really glad I chose this as my first home Stern as it just feels like it's going to take me forever to "finish".

If anyone is looking to get the interactive Thor for their machine, I ended up with an extra and rather than sell it I just like to swap it for a different mod. In particular I'm interested in the building that goes above the black widow ramp, art blades, The physical gauntlet that goes over the one on the pro, but I'd be open to offers if anyone is looking to swap anything. Shoot me a PM.

Literally nothing wrong with it I just prefer the interactive hammer versus the full figurine because of the scale versus my iron Man figure.

20211114_172934 (resized).jpg20211114_172934 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#9040 2 years ago

I just got my upgraded gauntlet for my Pro and I really can't recommend this mod enough. Better than the one that comes with the premium by default. Pictures and video really can't do it justice, at least with my camera.

If I was starting from scratch the only mod I would probably buy before this one would be the upgraded Sanctum just for visibility of the lights. This would be #2.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/125592

20220103_154431 (resized).jpg20220103_154431 (resized).jpg
#9044 2 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

I love this mod! It really makes the game much more fun to play. It’s just way more satisfying to hit the spinner disc now.

Did you just get the disc, or the new bearing as well?

2 weeks later
#9116 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

It's a setting that's turned off on your game. As it is, I disabled that knocker alert on mine because I don't like the intensity of it.

It would be nice if you got a cool light show.

#9123 2 years ago
Quoted from jlock:

Hi
I have a recurring issue with my Pro. The following two things happen simultaneously:
1. disc does not register spins
2.lights in lower half of playfield go out
It usually goes from 100% functional, to a brief period when the disc works intermittently and lights in lower playfield are wonky, to the disc will not register during testing and lights in lower half of playfield will not register during test of all LEDs
The fix is always for me to lift the playfield and wiggle and/or reseat wires. I usually focus on the ethernet-like cables into the node boards simply because they are easy to reseat, and then fiddle with others until I'm out of patience. The fix always works but never lasts more than 30-40 games.
Ideas on what specifically could be the problem? Bad jack, bad cable, bad board? I suspect it's one bad jack or cable but not sure which. I could do a massive experiment to narrow it down but I'm hoping the collective expertise here can narrow my search
Thanks.

Which lower playfield lights? The GI only, or all of them?

I had this exact issue and it was excess solder in one of my lower GI sockets causing a short.

My flippers also wouldn't work during the short.

3 months later
#9893 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Sounds like Hawkeye level 2

That's what I was going to say. Gets more difficult because of that by design.

#9904 1 year ago

Does anyone sell just the sticker for the disk? I bought the upgraded disk sold here, but unfortunately the included sticker has started to bunch up a bit where the post attaches, and I'd like to get a spare or 2.

#9909 1 year ago
Quoted from spidey:

I had the same problem and had to remove the post and cut the sticker around it. Not sure why it doesn't have you do that on the installation.
Edit: I missed the previous post. Good to know this is taken care of now.

Yeah this would probably have solved the issue if I had done it sooner, unfortunately by the time I noticed it was a little bit past where that's going to entirely resolve the problem for me.

I am getting a new sticker and thank you very much all!

#9920 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Im shocked that these can be had new right now. I've always liked this game, and am wondering: why is it available? Did stern just make more? I'm so close to pulling the trigger.

My guess is it's a combination of a couple things:

It being a really unfriendly newcomer pin, so when you first try a few games it's easy to have no idea what you're doing and move on to something else.

It's also kind of a boring machine when it comes to toys and such. We just got our Deadpool Pro yesterday and the difference in the visual "fun" and toys between the DP Pro and AIQ Pro is staggering. I feel like this is the case comparing AIQ to most Stern pins.

#9922 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

It's interesting about the bonding part. I'd plan on the premium, and I felt it looked packed as heck. If you want boring, play a pro of ledzeplin. Yikes is that a vacant playfield.

I don't think anything on the AIQ premium really solves the "boring" issue, the gauntlet is cool, and the Marvel ramp is fun, but if you put AIQ Prem next to DP Pro and asked me which I thought was the more expensive machine, DP would win hands down. It's hard for me to see AIQ as "packed" when it comes to toys at all, given the lack of any real "iconic" toys for any of the Avengers featured. No Mjolnir, no Cap's Shield, just a real lack of fun "stuff" for the average fan.

AIQ is a top 10 all time for me so don't take this as me knocking it, but combine that with the insane difficulty and I can see why sales may have slowed down now that the hardcore have theirs.

Totally Agree on Zep.

#9924 1 year ago
Quoted from AiriusTorpora:

Yup... I bought it because it is hard with a deep rule set, so you can spend alot of time shaking the heck out if it and screaming son of a bitch at the outlanes, as you watch it helplessly as you sit on double danger.
I have a godzilla premium on order too.

Yeah it's definitely a machine meant for the hardcore player who wants something that's going to challenge them for years, but I'd rager it's already sold to most of those people who are in the market. My casual friends dig mine now that I've made some necessary modifications (added a physical gauntlet to my pro, The interactive hammer, light up shield, stand up Iron Man, improved tower and sanctum, etc) but when it was a stock machine and we played it on location it did nothing to get them excited. I really wish Stern had sprung for a couple toys to make the machine stand out more on location.

#9926 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

The toy on AIQ was supposed to be the subway walker lock mechanism, but that fell flat in practice, you can't see it, and it accomplishes nothing that wouldn't have been done with a simple plain subway tunnel and virtual ball locks.
Besides that, the toys on AIQ are the gameplay components - the tower magnet shot and loop ramp are new physical elements, and so is the gauntlet ramp shootable from all three flippers and feeding an upper one. And the disc gives good variety to gameplay since how you have to approach shooting that area varies so much by where the post currently is, including how it makes the Sanctum target delightfully infuriating.
But yeah, all that is only going to matter to serious pinball players. For a casual fan, all that isn't even as interesting as bashing AFM's saucer or MM's castle. Elwin was concentrating on making AIQ the flow fest that it is, although we can wonder what might have been if the game had been built around a big Thanos bash toy.

The Pro doesn't even have that subway lock or Marvel ramp, and that's what most people will get to experience in the wild. The Pro is am amazing shooting and ultimately very boring game for casuals that needed toys.

I'm certainly not knocking it, but a few flourishes of iconic Marvel's "toys" would have gone a long way and not cost much.

#9936 1 year ago
Quoted from Fubar:

The main toy in AIQ is the layout

Which explains why it might be readily available compared to other Sterns currently, layout doesn't appeal to as many people as fun toys.

#9948 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Not sure how AIQ can be classified as boring but I definitely enjoy it. I think AIQ is a better pin compared to DeadPool(owned DP pro for a few months)because of its deep code. DP is fun but it got old pretty quick because of the repetitive gameplay. As far as toys go what does DP have that’s considered a fun toy? I think DP has the better sound/art package between the two.

Just to compare the two pro models, Deadpool has the little Deadpool that you get to bash with the drop targets right in front of it, The awesome looking katana ramp with the physical ball locks, a light up chimichanga truck in the background, an acrylic standee Deadpool in a hammock that swings when you hit the ramp, and fun acrylic stand-ups for all the major allies in the game and a scoop + 2 spinners and 10 standup targets and a skillshot mechanic at the top of the playfield that gives even a novice a 25% chance of hitting the skillshot by luck alone, which is more exciting.

AIQ Pro has The sling disc, a stand-up target to start modes at the sanctum, The Avengers Tower with the magnet at the top plus an upper flipper, a captive ball for Thor, and two spinners plus the crappy plastic gauntlet display and a much less interesting mechanic for its drop targets for a novice Plus the Hawkeye targets and the Ant-Man target. It feels like anyone claiming stern didn't cheap out on the toys on this one is being a bit disingenuous. The pro really has nothing for the casual or novice player.

When I'm saying AIQ is boring I'm saying this with regard to a novice player playing it on location, and the chance that it is then a pinball they would look into owning. When my casual friends have gotten to try Deadpool on location it's a machine they've asked me about the cost of and such. With AIQ that was never the case. It's an amazing shooting machine that's a lot of fun to play, but it's not fun or interesting to a casual player at all, and the mediocre sound package does it no favors. Just some acrylic standees for the various Avengers would have gone along way to make it more interesting visually to a casual player.

#9950 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

I know Stern frequents this thread and those things are all software and will progress as time goes on. Game is still a great seller and attractive in all settings (HUO, Arcade, Bars, Ect.) so the updates/progression will hopefully continue.

I'm curious what makes you sure it's a great seller? The thing I was specifically responding to is how available the machine seems to be versus other machines, Even ones that have already had more runs than AIQ has. In general it has seemed like units of this one have sat at distributors longer than DP, JP, etc, which makes me think there might be something too the market for this kind of hardcore player pin being more limited than some of the others.

#9954 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

So after listing all the “toys” on DeadPool and AIQ they pretty much seem the same…both have a few interactive mechanisms. AIQ has a spinner/disk, tower, drops…DP has a katana ramp and drops. So actually AIQ has one more interactive toy than DP. Some people love toys(stagnant characters/figures)on their pins and that’s fine but I much rather have Stern use more of the BOM on code or interactive toys rather than stagnant toys/plastic figures. I also believe most beginners to pinball seem to enjoy a bash toy on the playfield since it’s usually a easy shot and makes you feel like you’re doing something cool. When I use to have a Metallica pro all my non-pinball friends loved it because they could bash Sparky and feel like they accomplished something. The cool thing is that no matter what style of gameplay you like(or skill level you’re at)you have multiple pins to choose from. AIQ could definitely use a few more callouts that get your attention but who knows if Stern/Keith are still working on AIQ’s code.

If you think those 2 things are equal I think we're just using "toys" a bit differently here. There's a lot of cool shots on AIQ but there's not a whole lot of fun stuff going on or to look at on the play field. It's the exact opposite of Deadpool which is chock full.

I think all of us pinheads recognize what a cool thing the spin disc is, but your average consumer isn't going to see it that way. I think it's hard sometimes for those of us that are hardcore about this stuff to put our minds in that of the average player, but there has to be some reason that AIQ doesn't seem to move as quickly as the other pins stern currently is producing. It's something I've seen with most dealers I've checked out.

Perhaps "toys" is just the wrong term. Maybe I mean production value or something.

#9961 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

On AIQ you have to make how many varied shots before the game kinda goes "Meh... Make a few more shots"?

Yeah the most exciting parts of the game are the Iron Man and Thor malty balls in my opinion, and for me those were only made exciting when I installed the movie sound package instead of the stock one.

In reality getting one of the infinity gems should be in insanely rewarding and celebrated game-changing experience. Most of the gems don't feel like the insanely powerful tools that they should be.

Quoted from The-Hum:

For those who are new or haven't tried it,
I highly recommend you check out the spider sound and video mod.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-spider-soundmod

i can't imagine keeping this machine without this mod. It's more important than anything else you can change on AIQ.

#9975 1 year ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:I have both DP and AIQ sitting next to each other. DP gets non-stop play and a line queuing whenever we have people over. AIQ does not get a positive response and usually sits until I throw a game on and start explaining all the rules to someone waiting.
I explain to people that DP is like Call of Duty and AIQ is like Skyrim. Both are amazing in their own way but they are complete opposite types of games.

I'd say it's a bit more like comparing call of duty to dark souls. Skyrim is a very easy game to get into, but I understand the point you're trying to make.

You're right though that there's just a universal appeal that you would expect the Avengers license to carry, but AIQ somehow really missed the mark on that. Our local location moved on from theirs pretty quickly.

That said I don't think there is a better value to be had long-term for a homeownership pin.

#9985 1 year ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I hear people say this all the time but the game is pretty linear with the main quest. It comes down to spin the sling ring to spell strange to fight villans and advance the game. Sure there is tons of strategy with the gem placement and computer but those are side things to do meant for advanced players. You can literally ignore it and have a great time. Most casuals are not going to walk up and win more than one or two gems.

I don't think you are thinking of a casual player correctly. I have a lot of truly casual players and they can't even grasp what's going on with the gem quests because the game is actually pretty bad at communicating when a quest is finished and such. The game should really yell out something like "gem Quest complete, he was right ramp to collect gem".

It's really not intuitive to a casual audience whatsoever. Casual players don't read rule sheets.

#9988 1 year ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I've had no issues explaining to friends that come over and none of them play pinball. The card on the machine even has the #1 thing to do listed first. Most are successful in getting a mode started and a multiball. In fact just starting a multiball with 2 shots to Thor is a ton of fun for casuals. Most games are a lot harder to get a multiball started.
In fact, I can't think of one friend who actually started groot multiball on guardians while I owned it. That game scared off casuals real quick with that character selection.
So yeah, I don't see the problem. All the complex stuff is for the better players. At it's core it's pretty simple and it's a cool mech. Everyone loves watching the ball disappear in the portal. If anything, people hate playing with me on the machine because I usually have long play times on this game. That's the biggest turnoff to friends.

You're discussing the premium, while the Pro is almost always going to be the model on location and the one primarily being discussed here. It's the unit used to sell to new customers. Every discussion I've had here has been framed around the pro meaning the gauntlet, subway, and marvel ramp aren't part of it.

But what we're really talking about is people who approach the machine casually WITHOUT someone there to explain the nuances. It's a very unfriendly machine for casuals in that context compared to most, and isn't terribly exciting to new players compared to a lot of other Pro models with more exciting toys and features.

#10023 1 year ago
Quoted from Maniac227:Do you think AIQ is going to get another code update?
I am a new owner and after playing a bit I can think of a few wish-list code changes:
- Space Gem: I wish the Space Gem gave you an extra shot to hit on modes on whatever shot you placed it on. Currently i hate that i never want to get this gem until its the last one. I don't think it would be too unbalanced but it could have a limited # of shots during each mode if that was a concern.
- Thanos Attacks: I wish Thanos Attacks mode kept the gem stealing part but you were safe from draining like Soul Gem mode. When playing the mode it seems like the points aren't worth the danger, and I almost just want to trap up and let him have a gem.
- How many more times do i have to complete Thor?: I wish it was easier to see your current Thor multiball progression after the 1st one. I think it would be easier to see if you filled up partial letters and it always would give you a multi-ball when "Thor" was full. But on this one maybe i'm just not seeing it during play very well.
You guys have any wishlist items?

I want a coop mode like other machines have been getting recently. This machine begs for it IMO.

2 weeks later
#10258 1 year ago
Quoted from Defil8de:

? Is that even an answer?
Oh my bad, like that time in Endgame when Hawkeye came back from getting the Soul Stone. I remember it now - everyone asked Hawkeye where Natasha was, and after he slowly shook his head back and forth somberly, Iron Man said "Sucks to be her!"

The point is the Avengers argue and insult one another and such all the time. I'm actually not sure if those comments are supposed to be Marvel or Widow but either way they feel pretty on brand for the way the group interacts.

#10318 1 year ago
Quoted from Flipper-Flipper:

So, I just discovered a pack of goodies hidden in the cabinet of my new AIQ Premium. Included was this cutie. I don't know where it's supposed to go, or if it's even a part of the Marvel Universe. Has anyone else seen this guy?[quoted image]

It's a keychain of the designers dog. It's cute.

4 months later
#11002 1 year ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

LOVE this !!!!
[quoted image]

One of my favorite upgrades. Just being able to see the unlocks lit up makes the machine way better.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 16.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
London, ON
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

8,924 (OBO)
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider petrieslastword.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=petrieslastword and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.