04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parsonsaj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9251 2 years ago

After selling my GnR LE recently, I have decided to join the AIQ club. I've been told by my distributor that there is to be another run in March and he has my name on a Premium.

Anyone have any insight whether these will come off the line in early March or will it be later in the month?

I've already started to acquire the standard mods that I get for any new game. Holding off on some of the game-specific mods until I know for sure that I will have a game in hand next month... also hoping to pick up some at TPF after getting a chance to see them in person!

#9254 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

Just curious why you sold your GnR?

I just felt like it was time for something new. I had no issues with my GnR, but I am feeling the need for another Elwin game in the house and it's not possible to get a NIB Godzilla Premium right now.

1 week later
#9319 2 years ago

If anyone else is in the same boat as me and waiting for a Premium from the March build, please let me know if you've gotten any kind of estimated date from your distributor as to when the games might be arriving. I'm really hoping to have mine before TPF....

1 week later
#9369 2 years ago

Just got my October 2021 build date premium and installed a shaker motor. The motor tests ok but it seems to almost never activate during gameplay. Has it not been coded much yet?

#9370 2 years ago

(Deleted duplicate)

#9372 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Like its weak? or in very few moments? mine seems to go off in several subtle areas. I have it leant out atm so cant verify, but believe I felt it in gem mode starts, and especially noticeable in soul gem mode.

It just never seems to get really rowdy like my Iron Maiden does, even though I have it set for maximum. I have felt it go off a couple times but it’s very subtle

#9385 2 years ago

Just installed the official Stern shooter rod, which looks really cool. However now a manual plunge will not make it over the ramp in the back. I tried to switch out the inner spring with the one from the factory shooter (as I've read others have done), but I can't tell that made much difference. It seems like the plunger tip on the new shooter actually sits at least 1/2" further back from the ball than the factory rod did.

The picture’s hard to see but it doesn’t seem like the plunger tip should sit so far back…

609DFF98-AB38-4D8A-B8F7-88116AD8CB25 (resized).jpeg609DFF98-AB38-4D8A-B8F7-88116AD8CB25 (resized).jpeg
#9387 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Heard some people put something inside shooter tip to extend it a bit. Try that. Lmk because I need to add mine.

Well I am a dummy… put the old rod back in and it sits exactly the same way… guess I never tried a full plunge on the factory Rod because it behaves the same. Maybe I need a purple or red spring instead of orange?

#9404 2 years ago

Hey does anyone have Diddy's excellent PYM building mod installed who also has Pinstadiums? I have yet to install my Pinstadiums or PYM building, but when I dry-fit the PYM, it does not look like there is enough clearance to accomodate the magnamounts or light bars of the Pinstadiums. Just curious if anyone has successfully installed this combination on their game...

1 week later
#9425 2 years ago
Quoted from Gentax:

Just got this table and LOVE the shot flow, can someone help me understand a few quirks of the table?
1. I seem to be getting A LOT of outlane drains compared to center drains (2 to 1). Was this intentional or am I just better at saving balls from the center.
2. The Strange Disk seems harder to spin when the post is resting on the left side (closer to the upper flipper). In that area its too high to be hit by the second flipper, its protected from the left flipper and when I aim for it with the right flipper I hit the post "dead on" and as such the disk doesn't spin.
Any tips for the second part and confirmation on the first one?

Here's the link to the fix that Pinball Life offers to decrease the outlane drain frequency (mentioned previously):

https://www.pinballlife.com/avengers-infinity-quest-outlane-post-mod.html

1 week later
#9482 2 years ago

I've had my AIQ Premium about a month. I've just about finished putting the normal mods on it (speaker lights, subwoofer, pinstadiums, etc). Suddenly a new behavior has happened and it's very troubling... after a few minutes of play, the flippers will all go dead for about a half second... meaning that you can push the buttons and nothing happens. It is literally about a half second interval that this happens, and then they are fine again for a few minutes, until it happens again. Most of the time it happens when there is a multiball going on but it has happened with just a single ball in play also. I haven't been able to relate it to a specific other coil firing at the same time or anything. Just to make sure it wasn't the pinstadiums (those were the last mod I installed), I unplugged those and electrically removed them from the game (they are still physically installed). Unfortunately, it is still happening even after they are not present.

Any ideas? The game played flawlessly for several weeks and this started happening suddenly.

#9484 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

My pinstadiums did the same thing to my game. I turned the game on before connecting the app to my pinstadiums. I think there is a firmware process that takes place when the app connects to the pinstadiums. Try connecting them to the app and restarting the pin. Worked for me.

I did connect the pinstadium app to them after they were installed.

However, the problem has persisted even after I totally removed the pinstadiums from the game (electrically). It's hard to see how there could be any remaining interaction from the pinstadiums. I want to be able to blame them, not because I have something against them, but because they were the last thing I added to the game before this problem started happening, but the problem is still happening even after they were removed.

#9486 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Have you checked your flipper coil stops? Known issue and my new Sterns have all lasted less than 500 games played before I had to change them out. This is generally more of a 'sticky' or weak flipper issue, not necessarily a delay, but worth checking/replacing as they are only $5 each from Pinball Life or other suppliers.

I do have sleeves and stops and ready to replace them, but I don't think this is what is going on here. This is like the coils lose power for a half second or so... all 3 of them stop working at the same time. They come right back after this half second of being dead and are just as strong as ever... until it happens again a few minutes later.

#9488 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

When you say uninstalled do you mean took the wires out too? maybe check the GI connection. Also I connected my diffuser connection to the Vision light.

Yes I disconnected all the wires... just left the light bars in place but not connected at the moment. I might as well reconnect them since the problem occurs with or without them there.

#9507 2 years ago

Well this just happened….

In my entire lifetime of owning pinball machines I have never made it this far into the wizard modes! Played Black Order, Battle Royale, the topper mode, and got to battle Thanos (and failed). At least a 30 minute game! My previous GC score before today was just over 300M.

26E73850-39AC-4736-967D-28F50FB54BD9 (resized).jpeg26E73850-39AC-4736-967D-28F50FB54BD9 (resized).jpeg965DCC0D-4F88-4DCA-ABF0-46C27341E528 (resized).jpeg965DCC0D-4F88-4DCA-ABF0-46C27341E528 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#9532 2 years ago
Quoted from nicogenin:

Hi all,
I just bought an Avengers AIQ (PRO) and i am looking for the custom updated 1.03 code with the original sound / music, i can not find it
Can anyone help me finding it ?
Thxs so much
Nicolas

Send a PM to Spider , he will take care of you!

#9593 2 years ago
Quoted from DesertPinGuy:

Trying to decide between mirror blades and side art. Anyone here install mirror blades and have pics they can share?
Thanks!

I like the way the mirrors look, especially with Pinstadiums!

5402B527-52AC-49E2-A373-48ABB09BC96A (resized).jpeg5402B527-52AC-49E2-A373-48ABB09BC96A (resized).jpegF26EF205-D1E1-4F40-AD0B-89E503276174 (resized).jpegF26EF205-D1E1-4F40-AD0B-89E503276174 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parsonsaj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=parsonsaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.