04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maverick203b.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1658 3 years ago

Got the call! AIQ Premium being delivered tomorrow morning. I can’t wait to officially join the owners club!

#1693 3 years ago

Just got my Premium set up and it is beautiful. After a couple test games my upper left flipper is now an inch offset into the Playfield. I checked underneath and everything on the flipper assembly is in tact and the assembly is resting on the pad. Any ideas on how to adjust this?

F2B73B3F-D8BC-43C8-8FEA-74A96616D7A4 (resized).jpegF2B73B3F-D8BC-43C8-8FEA-74A96616D7A4 (resized).jpeg
#1696 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Did you check if the set screw on the shaft of the flipper bat is tight? You probably need to put it back to the original position and tighten the set screw. There should be a tiny gap between the bottom of the flipper bat and the flipper bushing when you tighten it back in place.

Thanks for the insight. I must’ve loosened it when I was putting on new rubbers. I’ve got it tightened up and back in place. I’ve tried green and purple on the upper flipper and I like the purple. I’m going blue on the main flippers

07E9D7FA-68E8-4209-B1F5-FF5A184927EF (resized).jpeg07E9D7FA-68E8-4209-B1F5-FF5A184927EF (resized).jpeg0FC556B9-0D83-4C4B-B52F-5C60C37A07BD (resized).jpeg0FC556B9-0D83-4C4B-B52F-5C60C37A07BD (resized).jpeg
#1871 3 years ago

My inner loop opto is not registering anymore. I have emailed Stern and saw an earlier post that they are sending a new one to another in this group. Any other tips to troubleshoot? It worked for about 20 games and then stopped.

1 week later
#2365 3 years ago

I am loving the Battle Royale Challenge Mode, great way to dial in all the shots in the game. Are there any substantiated rumors about Stern selling a WiFi plug in and creating online head to head gameplay?

These “Challenge Modes” would be perfect for that type of experience.

#2498 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

My current strategy is to start with Power Gem. Once I lose that battle I go for the Reality Gem, and if I win that one I tend to place it on the far left outlane.
If I have another ball at that point I usually fail the Soul Gem quest with a drain to end the game.

This summarizes my first week with the game perfectly! Getting better slowly but surely.

1 week later
#2818 3 years ago

I’m getting a lot of rejects off the top plastic on the Black Widow ramp. Anybody have this happening? Any suggestions?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
1 month later
#4011 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Fixed the problem and while i was in there i cut a piece of plex for the marvel ramp. Only played one game so far but it seems to have made an improvement on ball rejects. What is the best solution for black widow rejects? Im thinking just raise the guard up with some small washers?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I put 3 washers on both sides of the Black Widow ramp and it has only rejected twice in the last 50+ games so I am happy with the fix.

My CM ramp has been good without any modification. I mean I get the occasional rattle out or reject when I don’t hit it square, but I view it as a narrow shot and only shoot for it as required in gameplay.

1 week later
#4235 3 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Tiltgraphics without the characters for me, blends perfectly and looks great!
[quoted image]

I agree with Tilt Graphics no characters.

#4316 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Out of curiosity: Which owners here are rocking AIQ and Deadpool in the home, and how do they co-exist?
I own and love Deadpool and have been back and forth on AIQ for quite some time now as my next pin. I haven't played in person, but the layout looks phenomenal and I put about 100 games on the Surrogate.tv feed, so I feel like I know what I would be getting. And next to Deadpool, AIQ seems to win out on shots but definitely lags in the energy department and is a push on general gameplay flow (hit shots, light battle, etc.).
We are renting Stranger Things right now, though, and next to Deadpool that game is also pretty low key (imo) in terms of music, callouts, and general energy level. I am still enjoying Stranger Things and find it to be a good mood complement to the general wackiness of Deadpool, which has kinda led me back to AIQ.
This is all a long way of asking: Will the gameplay flow on AIQ be too similar to that of Deadpool, or do they play well together? Thanks in advance for the help!

I would go out on a limb and say besides the super hero theme, they are completely different pins and complement each other very well. I am loving them both and echo the sentiment that Deadpool is a “finished” game vs AIQ code getting better along the way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

10,250 (OBO)
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maverick203b.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=maverick203b and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.