04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lapean111.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#516 3 years ago

In for a Premium, was told mid October!

1 week later
#1182 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

The large brown spot in the middle of the shooter lane is what concern”s me. It looks like either a burn mark, or a wood defect. I have seen others Avengers IQ machines, and none of their shooter lanes look like this.

Wood is different. That brown spot is just a random color. The clear looks intact, I think you are over reacting.

#1427 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballZach:

Anyone hearing anything on Premiums being shipped out yet, is hoping next week just wishful thinking, this is getting to be a tough wait!

My distributor just asked for balance, game is shipping next week!

1 week later
#2072 3 years ago

Premium arrived today! Plays perfect out of the box, zero issues.

PXL_20201026_190027849 (resized).jpgPXL_20201026_190027849 (resized).jpgPXL_20201026_193749375 (resized).jpgPXL_20201026_193749375 (resized).jpgPXL_20201026_210522367.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20201026_210522367.MP (resized).jpg
#2077 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Nice diverse lineup. How do you like that P3?

I love it! The ability to have multiple games in one spot is huge for me, as I can only comfortably fit 4 (maybe 5 if I could sneak it past the wife) games. The P3 is a huge changeup from the rest of the lineup, and I really try and maximize my variety. I would recommend a P3 to anyone who is thinking about it. Heist is a great game on its own, and the fact I can swap in CCR or Lexy is just icing on the cake.

#2183 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Y'all got me thinking about abandoning ship on the AIQ Premium! I could always switch out to TMNT Pro or JP Pro as I've wanted both for a while now...
Honestly couldn't care less about the subway on AIQ and if it's giving no end of problems still, it might be worth the switch.

I got my Premium Monday, and it has been perfect out of the box. Zero issues.

#2397 3 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

I don't think it's a knocker - it sounds like a very loud static pop.

Sterns don't come with knockers, they simulate it with the sound you are describing. You can buy a physical knocker from pinballlife.com, and the static pop sound won't sound anymore. You could also just disable it in settings.

#2399 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

See I had taken the story differently, that the black order where retrieving the stones for Thanos and you where stopping them from getting the stones back to him.
Either way it would be cool if they could somehow incorporate the snap somehow, match sequence maybe? It would be great for those who are mostly familiar with the movies to see that reference.

The game has nothing to do with the movies. It is NAILING the comic references.

1 month later
#3821 3 years ago

The new light shows are amazing.

1 week later
#4051 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

People go crazy and stick aftermarket, die-cut giant plastic mylar sheets over their playfields to "protect" them, and it usually is a bad idea, especially once playfields were clearcoated. He helped his buddy come to his senses and remove it from his playfield, restoring the way it was intended to play.

Couldn't agree more, playfield protectors are for people who put plastic sheets over their furniture. They play, and look like crap, and collect dirt under the edges, that can actually wear those areas more than no protector at all.

WASTE OF MONEY.

2 weeks later
#4419 3 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

+1 for me. i would purchase if someone is making them...

Same here.

1 week later
#4724 3 years ago
Quoted from Crater:

Have any other LE/Premium owners tried the new code yet?
I'm seeing an issue where my spinning disc never lowers. This was not a problem prior to the code update. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

You most likely installed Pro code. This has happened to others in the past.

#4765 3 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

From what I understand, you have to play 2 gem quests AFTER winning the Soul Gem...then spell STRANGE, which opens the portal for Thanos.
With that said, it makes sense to collect Avengers ASAP to qualify for Soul Gem IF you want to tussle with the big guy.

Doesn't have to be 2 gems after Soul. I just got it after winning the Power and Mind gems, then winning the soul gem. The next time I spelled strange, the gem quest was replaced with Thanos Attack (which I failed....)

Fun new mode for sure.

#4934 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Some of us in the early run (I received my Premium in early November) haven't had any subway issues... I'm pretty sure Stern is incorporating all of the latest and greatest in current builds though.
Great game! You should be happy and it seems like you have a good start on your modding!
The only other thing I would say that you may want to consider would be a sheet of anti-glare glass. I have a sheet of Cointaker's Voodoo glass on mine and love it! I also have Stern HD glass and Invisiglass on other machines and they all seem very similar to me.
Oh... and maybe Pinmonk's flipper coil fans...

Yep, my first run Premium has had zero subway issues.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lapean111.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=lapean111 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.