IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider klr2014.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1700 3 years ago

LE#19 arrived, placed next to deadpool LE#19

BC7FA1FA-931B-4173-B34D-C402B2BF8981 (resized).jpegBC7FA1FA-931B-4173-B34D-C402B2BF8981 (resized).jpeg
#1807 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Were you guys getting phantom hits though?
Also, the manual says that you spin to 3, 6, 9, 12, and press "start" at each? Does that mean, turn it to 3 then give it a whip/spin, or does that mean just manually move the disc to about the 3 o'clock mark, press "start", then move to 6, etc..?
My FS is reading around 230.
Does this mean I need to be closer or farther from the magnetic sensor?
It's a bit of a pain in the ass, to get my game out where I can pull up the pf, so knowing what I need to do prior definitely helps.
Thanks!

You put the post on the dics in each position , so 12 o clock static and press start, you should get a reading higher then 300. Same goes for 3 6 and 9 o clock. No need to spin the disc.
The sensor can be adjusted on the back of the bracket holding it. It’s possible you also need to center it and that is done by adjusting the 2 screws and moving it either left to right. You need to play a little with the distance, I had to positon the sensor so it centered with the shaft. Mine had at 12 o clock and 6 above 300 readings and 3 and 9 not. When I checked I saw that the sensor and shaft were not centered.

On another note; Just played some games on 0.92 and i’m missing light effects when iron man multi balls start and for example extra ball, now its just an annoucement no light effects. But it’s getting better code wise.

#2180 3 years ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

I have an LE. Perfect out of the box. Zero issues and zero adjustments. Plays perfect.

Same here, LE with zero issues.

2 months later
#4312 3 years ago

I love both and I think so different that they are great to own both

2D5B5F0E-7DED-49E9-8384-CA05CB606A7F (resized).jpeg2D5B5F0E-7DED-49E9-8384-CA05CB606A7F (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#4559 3 years ago

Just made the 8th shot in Soul Gem (iron man tower). Instead of getting the dr strange animation, the hawkeye challenge started and I didn’t get the soul gem awarded... is this a known bug ?

#4561 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

What code are you running?
Are you sure you didn't run out of flips and lost the gem and went to "normal game mode" and started Hawkeye Challenge?
I haven't experienced this myself in ~1200+ games.

Code 0.95 and I’m 100% sure i had enough flips left, shot was green also

#4630 3 years ago

Just had a great game (well at least for me). Collected 3 gems and the soul gem. Did not get the soul gem awarded although it said at the end of the game soul gem champ with 55 flips left.

What I would like that when you select what gem to play the topper shows with flashing what are you selecting.

Love this game!

7661D148-B5FE-4A4A-AC26-BD903AA590A0 (resized).jpeg7661D148-B5FE-4A4A-AC26-BD903AA590A0 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#4999 3 years ago

Anyone spotted the offical stern shooter rod for sale ?

1 month later
#6058 3 years ago

I really like the topper and it adds to the overall game experience.

Official overview of topper :

Adjustments (only appear if the topper node 12 is connected):

“TOPPER ACTIVE IN ATTRACT MODE” – YES (Default) – topper light shows will play in attract mode / NO – topper lights will be static in attract mode (always on)

“TOPPER GEMS START MODE” – YES (Default)- turns on the ability to collect gems on the topper during the game (non-competition mode games only) / NO – topper gems cannot be collected and topper mode cannot be started

How to start the Topper Mode:

Collect all 6 gems featured on the topper during the course of normal gameplay. Each unlit gem you collect during your normal game will light up solid on the topper when collected. Once the 6th gem is collected, the mode will start right away before releasing the ball from the tower up post.

Topper Mode is Progressive:

Each gem you collect on the topper is progressive in that it carries over from game to game for all players. So whoever is lucky / skillful enough to collect the proper gem starts it. Once the mode is started, all topper gems are un-lit until the next time they are all lit again within the mode. When Gem mode ends the topper gems will be unlit until the player starts accumulating gems in regular gameplay again. Topper gems are also power tolerant, so they will carry over even if you power off your game.

Gem Mania mode name:

Features a dynamic randomly generated mode name! Could be Gem Mania, but also can be Stone Frenzy, Rock Craze, Elemental Delirium or more. Although the mode name is completely random, the mode itself has the same rules regardless of the name it gets.

Attract Mode:

– The dynamic name is used for the High Score Champion for Gem Mania
– There is also a topper page in the attract screens that says how many gems are left to collect before starting Gem Mania. When this page shows up in attract mode the topper gem lamps are flashed if they are yet to be collected and the ones that are currently collected are solidly lit.

Gem Mania Rules:

– 3 ball multiball
– 1M Points awarded for starting the mode
– All Arrows are lit White for a small Jackpot of 150K
– All Gems are initially un-lit, but can be lit up as switch thresholds are reached
– Switch threshold starts at 50 and then increments by 10 each as each Gem is lit and collected
– When Gem is lit, all Gem inserts light up on the shots (placed in topper order left to right)
– Shoot a lit Gem to collect the current Final Jackpot value at 1X, increment the X for the Final Jackpot, and restart the switch collecting phase for the next Gem
– Final Jackpot value starts at 5K and increments by 5K for each switch hit as the mode progresses
– If you drain down to one ball before collecting the 6th gem you have 10 seconds to shoot the Gauntlet Ramp to cash out your Final Jackpot at the current multiplier or the mode ends.
– Otherwise, collecting the 6th Gem cashes out the Final Jackpot and the flippers go dead until the balls are recovered and the mode ends.
– Up to three Add-A-Balls can be awarded by spelling out THOR at the captive ball

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
Trade
10,185 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
$ 300.00
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider klr2014.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=klr2014 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.