IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkaping.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 3 years ago

Premium on the way! First NIB game, this is my dream theme, designer and artist in one package! Almost went LE but you know I just didn’t love the yellow ‍♂️.

3 weeks later
#853 3 years ago

I was originally in on a premium, but the distributer had an LE come available so I just upgraded! Headed down on Friday to get it! I can’t wait.

#896 3 years ago

Has anyone considered powder coating the coin door and shooter housing on their LE? Any luck locating the match for the factory powder coat?

1 week later
#1390 3 years ago

LE #364 has arrived! Waiting until Friday night to unbox.

FCCEB919-6829-424B-A5B1-4CBE6B16635D (resized).jpegFCCEB919-6829-424B-A5B1-4CBE6B16635D (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1932 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Just out up my best game so far. Got to Black Order MB, but had no idea what needed to be done. There was a multicoloured insert in the inner loop, but I couldn't hit it. Is there a way to end BO without draining the ball?
Also, while in BO, I lit 3 of the Avenger inserts. Does this count towards the third Assemble, meaning you'd get Battle Royale?
Also, I had played all 6 of the gem modes, but failed 3 of them. Does that mean that I qualified to battle Thanos, or do I have to collect all 6 gems?
And last thing, is this the subway issue that everyone is having??[quoted image][quoted image]

I just had a similar game... completed BOM and all gem quests... how do I battle Thanos? Do I have to hit the black order multiball jackpot inner loop? Because obviously I missed it.

#1934 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

How do you complete BOMB, and did you collect all 6 gems?!?!

I did not collect all 6 gems. Only two or three if I remember correctly. I guess I didn’t really complete black order multiball... because I never hit the inner orbit/loop. But regardless, all the rule sheets I read said that should qualify me for the thanos battle and when I opened the portal next nothing happened.

2 months later
#4436 3 years ago

I just cut and installed a piece of plexi... I’m not sure what sorcery is involved but it works. I Hit 8/8 captain marvel ramp shots on the first ball post install.

33025372-4E11-4ADC-8F7A-15C134CEFEDE (resized).jpeg33025372-4E11-4ADC-8F7A-15C134CEFEDE (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#6483 2 years ago

I am getting invalid SPK trying to update to 1.01. Anyone else having these issues? I’ve never had the issue before.

2 weeks later
#6723 2 years ago

I’m having an issue with the opto in the inner orbit. It seems to be working when I remove it, but something is blocking the sensors from connecting. I’ve tried adjusting the switch every way I can and occasionally they align and the light comes in but it’s always temporary. Eventually it becomes obscured again

Has anyone else had this issue? What was the adjustment/ fix.

#6727 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Not sure if you've tried this before or not, but here's an idea from when I first got mine and the inner loop optos weren't lining up:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/29#post-5909864

This actually crossed my mind. I’ll give it a try and see if that fixes it! Thank you!

2 months later
#7504 2 years ago

Has anyone powdered their LE coin door to match the yellow? I’m considering it but I’d love to see it first. Powder coated coin doors are hit and miss for me.

3 weeks later
#7737 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

OK folks, here we go. First look at the new mod for this game. Some Key points and take aways first.
THE BENEFITS OF INSTALLING MY MOD ARE:
1. No more disc wobble resulting from an excessive open gap tolerance between the original plastic disc/funnel and it’s mating shaft. The High degree of
close tolerance machining of the aluminum disc/funnel results in it running concentric and true to the shaft.
2. A weight reduction of .582 ounces translates into a disc that will spin a little easier.
3. The incorporation of a thrust bearing assembly placed between the disc hub and the bronze bushing it rests on allows this disc to achieve higher RPM’s
(about 200 more on average) along with increased spin times. It’s fun to watch the points keep ticking up as the disc spins with little to no friction.
4. It looks great installed in the game. The lighting reflects off the aluminum disc which just looks pretty cool.
5. Longevity anyone. I’ll always choose metal over plastic given the choice.
The Disc will come with a new decal, mounting screw, and thrust bearing. You will use the post off of your plastic disc but it will attach from the top into a threaded hole in the aluminum disc for a cleaner installation.
Now time for a little disclaimer. I’m certainly not bashing Stern by any means. The disc assembly as its designed and produced does its job, and considering the mass production (and cost) environment they need to work within it’s probably justified.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love it, sent you a DM!

4 weeks later
#8012 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

My AIQ showed up last week. I was so excited playing it that I forgot to post. This is by far my favorite game ever. I am a huge avengers fan and the flow on this game is just awesome. And above all the art is just amazing.[quoted image][quoted image]

How do you like your Mando pro? I had one also and sold it after 2 months. Felt empty…

1 year later
#11451 1 year ago

Picking up a premium this week! I had an LE and sold it a few months again. Really regretted it. Anyways I’ll have an extra topper! Happy to sell it for $650 shipped obo. Please send me a message if you are interested!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
7,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Hartford, CT
7,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jkaping.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=jkaping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.