04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jenk540i.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3042 3 years ago

Picked up one NIB today. Noticed after several games that the Strange disc is not spinning at all. I don’t see any disconnected plugs or wires.

Put it in test mode and this is what shows up but even with the 48 V enabled pushing the buttons on the control pad doesn’t do anything. Any suggestions?

576B7316-01F5-4070-A340-841C2ADE2B2D (resized).jpeg576B7316-01F5-4070-A340-841C2ADE2B2D (resized).jpeg
#3044 3 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

Picked up one NIB today. Noticed after several games that the Strange disc is not spinning at all. I don’t see any disconnected plugs or wires.
Put it in test mode and this is what shows up but even with the 48 V enabled pushing the buttons on the control pad doesn’t do anything. Any suggestions?
[quoted image]

And where do I locate instructions on how to do the disc test? I don’t see it in the online manual.
Mine is production date 11/6/20 and does have the new .93 code

#3046 3 years ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

If you mean that the game isn’t registering spin, my suggestion is search on this thread. Lots on posts on the subject.

It does not spin at all and in test the buttons do nothing

#3051 3 years ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

In diagnostics, with the glass off, you’re saying the spinner can’t be moved by hand? That’s a strange issue.
If it does physically spin, but the diag screen does not show rpm or angle changing, search this thread on how to adjust.

I’m sorry, to be clear it does move freely by hand. The diagnostic screen does not show RPM or angle changing. I did search the thread and I could not find anything explaining how to adjust but after I eat dinner I will try and look again. Thank you

#3052 3 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

I’m sorry, to be clear it does move freely by hand. The diagnostic screen does not show RPM or angle changing. I did search the thread and I could not find anything explaining how to adjust but after I eat dinner I will try and look again. Thank you

And I’ve also noticed if I have the game on and spin it by hand the spin arrow lights on the playfield to light up.

#3054 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisBardon:

Not obvious from the title, but check out the PDF in this post: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/36#post-5924517. p3 has the adjustment procedure for the disc. If that doesn't work, might be an issue with the board. Maybe try moving the board as close to the shaft as it'll go?

Thank you. The disc is perfectly level. When I manually spin in game play it it registers appropriately and collects the “strange” letters, and activates gem collection. The three arrows in front of it light appropriately.

#3055 3 years ago

OK, I think I get it now. I realize it is not motorized. It’s just not spinning when it gets hit by a pinball. Does not seem to be binding, it just doesn’t spin very easily. I will see if there’s something underneath that I can adjust to loosen it up.

But I still don’t understand what the disc test does or how to activate or interpret it.

#3058 3 years ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

You should be able to flip it easily, and have it spin at least a couple revolutions - it should NOT be difficult to spin. In terms of the diagnostics, there's one key value:
FS = field strength - number of posts in this thread on the subject. Basically rotate the spinner to Noon, 3 o'clock, 6 o'clock, 9 o'clock. Hit "select" at each position and note the FS value. Ideally you'll get over 500 in FS for each value. Technically, I'm in the low 400's on a couple, but it's working for me. Reference the PDF link noted above on adjusting the sensor closer (but not too close) in order to increase the FS value.

Thank you. This is what I needed to know. I will do the test tomorrow and see what values I get.

1 week later
#3185 3 years ago

So I successfully downloaded and upgraded to the .94 code but it does not have the DJ mixer. Has anyone else had this issue?

I know how to use the DJ mixer because I have it on my BKSOR

#3186 3 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

So I successfully downloaded and upgraded to the .94 code but it does not have the DJ mixer. Has anyone else had this issue?
I know how to use the DJ mixer because I have it on my black night.

Looking over the README file maybe they didn’t add this to the upgrade. I assumed it was on all upgrades but maybe the answer is this upgrade doesn’t contain the DJ mixer?

#3189 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Yes correct they haven't added the DJ Mixer into the code for this pin yet.

Thanks

3 weeks later
#3839 3 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

I just ordered this from Cliff. I think some are putting washers underneath.[quoted image]

Mine is an 11/06/20 build and came from the factory with a washer already installed so it seems that Stern has now addressed this.

668B1BDC-586C-443C-B1FF-D795D55928B5 (resized).jpeg668B1BDC-586C-443C-B1FF-D795D55928B5 (resized).jpeg
#3888 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

So I have some questions about the Ant-Man clear coat issues everyone keeps talking about...

some people are saying that Stern has started putting washers on at the factory before they ship.

Yes. I posted this earlier. Washers are now installed on the latest builds. Mine was made 11/6/20.
30A1D8DE-73A0-4BB9-B2CA-1FFCEAE5DC13 (resized).jpeg30A1D8DE-73A0-4BB9-B2CA-1FFCEAE5DC13 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Trade
Machine - For Trade
London, ON
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jenk540i.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=jenk540i and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.