IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indusguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#323 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Went to my distro to shoot some games on the pro...
I’m not even gonna waste time talking about how good it was....
1 game in and I knew it’s gonna be
[quoted image]

Did player one say when they were expecting LE’s to arrive in Canada?

#510 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

If you wax your new playfield you can't play for some days, because its so freaking fast. I have had to learn this the hard way.
I still just use novus2 on my games i bought NIB. Also after novus2 the ball is very fast but it will settle down fast.
chuckwurt
do you have any image of this mounted felt, i'm curious how this looks like.

I just buy a roll of mylar for the shooter lane, it has lasted me nearly 4 years and I still have enough left to do 10 more games. Make sure to wax the shooter Lane first and the mylar will peel up easily to reapply down the road if it becomes worn.

#675 3 years ago

Sounds like LE’s will be arriving in Canada sometime next week! Can’t wait to get mine!

#766 3 years ago

First thing I’m going to do with my LE is put in Pinmonks fan, it is the only must do mod in my opinion. Those fans from Stern sound like my sons gaming laptop and a PS4 combined!

#769 3 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Okay. The side loop opto misfiring problem did not "clear itself up". It's not working at all. I thought maybe one of the ball guides is blocking it. But in switch diagnostics it's showing as on with both the coin door open and closed. I checked another nearby opto and that one only shows as on when the coin door is closed. Bad opto? I guess my plan to play a bunch today is scrapped. I'll reach out to Stern tomorrow. Only has about a dozen plays on it

Sounds like every NIB stern I have bought, they always seem to have some problems.

#774 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I had an intermittent opto in the vuk. I took off the vuk and the optos and I added and reflowed the soldier to the wires. Seems to have fixed the issue.
The Wireform leading to the right inlane I bent up a bit. The ball was flying off the Wireform. This seems to have helped greatly.
Pics are before I reflowed the solder
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What a pain in the ass! Good work though!

#824 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Also in Canada, and was told my pro might not ship till the end of the month.

I think a Pro in Canada by the end of the month would be pretty lucky, considering I probably won't have my LE until next week some time. Where are you getting your info?

#834 3 years ago

I’ve got to get better connections!

#851 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Just got an email from my distributor that they're still set to ship mid to late October. Hopefully the all of the issues we've been seeing with the LE's are worked out by then...

There will always be issues with new games, but here’s to hoping!

#1019 3 years ago

...And no more black rubber please!

#1022 3 years ago
Quoted from cmstruth:

I’ll say this and probably catch some flack but that’s what forums are for. Lots of GnR comparison to AIQ etc going on. Licensing and assets are their own topic of discussion but I’m more interested in discussing the effort or lack there of on some low hanging fruit from Stern. You can’t make an LE and put generic white flippers on it. These are the details that are leaving many to say JJP is putting more effort and delivering a complete pin. Love my AIQ LE but white flippers, no topper etc is sophomore effort...Charge me an extra 700$ for a complete machine but make your top end actually top end please.
[quoted image]

And no more black rubber please

#1107 3 years ago

Every NIB game will need some amount of fine tuning, some more then others. I can’t imagine getting into this hobby and not being handy.

#1185 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Set my game up this afternoon and played 10 games on it..Super fun. Lots of control. Hitting shots left and right.
I then proceeded to take 2 hours and replace all of the posts with superbands and all of the ring rubbers with titans....
The game now is crazy bouncy and doesn’t have any predictability with the shots.
I see titans being championed in pretty much every owners thread.
Do I have to wait for them to settle in? Do they lose some of their elasticity eventually?
The slingshots I can and will adjust:bend the switch distances to make them less sensitive...
Is this all normal? Should I go back to the stern black rubbers?

I agree with you that Titans make some games much harder to play, I just posted about this on the JP thread. I bet when Keith puts up his high scores they aren’t with Titans. Even though the black ones tend to make a bit of a mess I am going to leave them on the rest of my stern games until someone comes up with a better solution.
I have been playing around with my own formulas since I have some experience with moulds and silicone. I am hoping for a rubber that plays the same as stock but comes in an array of colors like Titans.

#1469 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Won't have my LE until Monday. Dammit.

Good to hear Canadians getting LE's, still haven't heard from Player 1 about mine? I guess you guys are cooler then me! That's what I get for living in this God forsaken city!

#1475 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Titan offers a "thin, low bounce" flipper rubber now I've never tried them out, but they offer them.

I have tried them, and they are much better then the original Titan flippers for me. I would say the bounce about the same or just a little more then Super Bands, and they put less spin on the ball.

#1571 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Okay finished temp testing on Avengers Pro. I would rank it only as mild fade (more occasional bricked shots, missed shots once ~135 degrees is reached) after a solid hour of play. It takes a LOT longer than TMNT to even get into the 130s (over 45 minutes of solid play) and once it's there, it hovers around 132-135 degrees. The longest session I tested was 60 minutes and it was only beginning to feel the very slightest bit fade-y at the end. I would put this in the mild class.
So, thus far flipper coil temp testing reveals these coil fade ratings:
None - Star Wars
Mild - Avengers (135 peak temp after 60 minutes of play)
Moderate - TMNT, Iron Maiden, TNA
Severe - Stranger Things (>157 degrees after 45 minutes of play)

Would you put JP in the same category as Stranger things?

#1619 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Easy to say when you've got TWO.
But seriously, I agree. The only way to be disappointed is to set expectations.

I am still waiting on my LE to ship from distributor, good thing I just picked up BBH Reloaded, I haven’t touched a pin in days!

#1632 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Picking up my LE from the depot in a couple of hours. Finally. At least I won't be the last one in North America to get his LE, thanks Indusguys

Just heard from distributor, mine is being shipped tomorrow!

1 week later
#2115 3 years ago
Quoted from fastchef:

For some reason I can’t download .92 update. I’ve done this on multiple machines two dozen times and for some reason it’s not a file that any of my computers can read after the download. I downloaded the .91 and had no issues.

If it helps, you don't need to unzip the file, just download it on your memory stick (that is clean) and pop it in your game.

#2322 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Are you like a top 100 player in the world or something? You’ve done everything the game has including trophy mania? This game kicks my ass!

I think EHOH and DP are both easier then AIQ. If anyone’s AIQ is playing “easy” maybe you should come play mine!

#2515 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone got like a water mark in their HD glass? I just moved my game (finally back home again as I’m on leave) under a spot light and I just noticed like a water mark is the best description.
It’s not on either side of the glass tried to wipe it off with a glass cloth but can’t touch it from either side, trying to catch a good photo of it.

I have had this, I was able to wipe off with water Iso mix.

#2621 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

The fact that I can purchase a PlayStation 5, and an RTX 3080 graphics card for the price of that plastic topper, should tell you everything about how outrageous that price is.
Fuck off STERN.

Good luck finding either one of those though, people are paying insanely high prices for the 30 series nvidia crap, and nobody I know is getting a PS5 anytime soon. At least with Stern you will get something before Xmas.

#2693 3 years ago

After having owned the game for a couple weeks I decided to give her a wipe down and found this.

F96A4FE3-45DC-4894-B58D-7D9CEF3076DA (resized).jpegF96A4FE3-45DC-4894-B58D-7D9CEF3076DA (resized).jpeg
#2716 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Dammit you made me look at mine. Seeing the same thing. Should've checked it sooner and put a washer under there.

It was probably this way when we received the game. I sent a picture to player one I doubt they’ll do anything, but we’ll see.

#2747 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Titans customer service is great, I'm sure they'll be happy to replace it. If it turns out that the flipper just takes a beating and other rubbers dont survive, maybe consider a Superband rubber on that one flipper. I definitely prefer the play and feel of Titans, but Superbands are made with a different material (polyurethane?) and are tough as nails.

I have Superbands on my game with no show of wear.

#2960 3 years ago

Every once in a while when I hit the drop targets they stay up and don’t go down, I’ve only noticed this on the top 2 targets. Is there a fix for this?

1 week later
#3276 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

The artwork is definitely redundant. But if ZY didn't have time to do different art for the entire Prem and LE art package, it's not surprising that he didn't have much time to spend on art blades. Though I think they'd probably look pretty solid on the pro.

I am a big fan of ZY’s work and AIQ looks pretty damn awesome to me. It is the lack of callouts and music that leaves this game feeling hollow to me. Not even close to DP. I have my doubts that Stern will be able to bring this game to the next level. Please please please prove me wrong Stern!

#3281 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Pro? Hitting CM from both flippers could only be easy in the pro I would assume?

You are correct.

#3296 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

How do you get into super combos? hit certain computer drop targets?

Yes

#3481 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

So I installed my Topper yesterday and to be honest, I am less than impressed. The lights are very bright, especially the central one behind Dr. Strange. It blinds anyone standing to the side of the shooter. The lights behind the stones also wash out the colors of the gems. I am going to have to see if there is someway I can place pieces of gel film behind the gems or otherwise add color to the stones and also if I can 'turn down' the intensity of the lights. As you can see, I like Toppers and the one that still remains my favorite is on my AFMR LE
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The new Stern toppers just suck! How could they make BKSOR so awesome, and then produce this generic plastic crap with a couple LEDs and sell them for the same price? It's because we keep buying them, Stern has us by the balls if you ask me.

#3513 3 years ago
Quoted from Rocketrob:

MY Avengers pro should be here in 5 hours! Cant wait! My cliffy shipment hasn't made it in do you think i should wait or play it?

Make sure to turn down the ball eject power in the adjustments menu and I think you’ll be fine.

3 weeks later
#4095 3 years ago

Captain America sounds like a wimp.

#4179 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

No idea this is my first Keith game but compared to other coders so far im disappointed in the shaker use. I hooked it up last week and was like ok is that it. I like Dwights style of shaker use the best out of all coders. Lightshow wise AIQ is great already though, sorta reminds me of a JJP game in that sense.

JP has great shaker implementation, I’m sure we will see more shaker use in upcoming code.

2 weeks later
#4487 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I asked before but I will ask again.
Has anybody reached out to Stern about this... is this causing a gameplay issue or are we just being fuzzy about it.... has anybody considered that the ramp might have been designed like this so it makes the shot more difficult...
There must be some logic behind this design vs a totally enclosed ramp.

I second this, my ramp shoots great when I'm playing, when friends and family are playing they get a lot more rejects. This game forces you to play better, just like JP, I think this is intentional. Either way I will not be modding my CM ramp until Elwin comes out and says it shall be done!

#4521 3 years ago

Mine came from the factory dug into the playfield as well. I purchased the vinyl repair tool and was planning on fixing it, too late!

4E92E65E-C849-4CFA-B4A0-036CBE6E23FA (resized).jpeg4E92E65E-C849-4CFA-B4A0-036CBE6E23FA (resized).jpeg
#4637 3 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Mine is funny - seems to come and go in terms of ability to make the whole loop...

Mine is hit and miss as well, I usually try to manually plunge whenever I can.

1 week later
#4838 3 years ago

Anyone else think the picture of Thanos in the opening screen makes him look like Grimace's brother, and not an evil entity? It doesn't even matchwhat he looks like on the playfield. [quoted image]</blockqu
Yes! Needs more Teeth and anger!

#4847 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

as the delivery of my new AIQ is getting closer, I wanted to collect things that might come in handy..
Do you guys know the name of the tool used in the video shown above? I want to order it to have it handy, I might install a playfield protector (undecided) and this tool seems like a must have for adjusting the disc....
With that said, how many of you are running Playfield Protectors?

Email Cliffy and get a full set of his protectors instead, keep the playfield clean, change out balls and wax couple times a year, that's a better option IMO.

#4921 3 years ago

I want the grid of rewards from the bank targets permanently on the screen so I don’t have to hold the flipper and wait. That would be nicer than looking at the empty trophy room for me.

#4976 3 years ago
Quoted from toddmann:

Brilliant idea about the choice to wager the soul gem....
Couple that with lockness suggestions to improve the info on the trophy room and you’ve got a much improved AIQ game
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/87#post-6072563
I would like to think that stern software engineers are reading our posts for suggestions so I really hope they see this.
[quoted image]

This is exactly what I was thinking! I sure hope someone is listening!

#5005 3 years ago
Quoted from Ryancaseystudio:

piperpinball - really solid work on the mods. Can you detail out how you treated the rails? The orange and purple rails are probably the coolest thing I’ve seen on AIQ so far. Are you seeing any sort of wear on them? Thanks and keep up the great work!!!

I have games with powder coated rails for years and no wear.

#5046 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

I have vireland 's Flipper cooler fans on my game and there's abosutley no flipper fade at all. I even sometimes accidentally backhand the captain marvel ramp lol.
The outlanes are hungry, I agree. I find that the more comfortable and better I get with the shots, the less bad outlane drains I have.

I couldn’t agree more, this game would be far too easy if it weren’t for the difficult outlanes.

#5159 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:No lies here. Keith, I believe, designed this game for himself. Like, just him. It's a drain monster with no ability to adjust the outlanes and incredibly depressing. And if you do have a hot game, Thanos now shows up after 3 gems or so and takes one away (in most cases, let's be honest you all aren't beating this consistently). It's brutal to the point where it's not fun no matter how well you do.
Yesterday I alternated between Avengers and Iron Maiden for several games and it's just astonishing how proper the geometry and shots are set up in Maiden. He made the ramps hard but the outlanes are fair, there are no BS traps where the ball always goes out, a non-flipped ball off the mini flipper rolls down to safety rather than draining like on Avengers....and it lacks the idiotic idea where the game takes away accomplishments you already made. An absolute masterpiece of a game. Avengers has amazing shots and some unique 'toys' but the need to make the game a drain monster leaves it lacking compared to IMDN or JP. But 2 out of 3 sure isn't bad. Better than many other designers.

Didn’t you already say this a few days ago?
JP gets me rageing more then any other game in my collection. So many brick shots for me on that game, not nearly as smooth as AIQ, still love it though!

#5161 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Nah that was some other bro with a Dr. Dude avatar.

You are funny. I actually went back to make sure it was you. I’m known for my gullibility!

#5177 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

The Sanctum shot is tough for me and I'm not fully convinced it is registering properly. Maybe it's just that glancing blows dont trigger it, or maybe the disk isnt completely level which makes it harder to hit. Something I need to look into and test.

Glancing hits don’t register every time on my sanctum target either.

#5201 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Hi everyone, Greg here. I've commented a few times about the difficulty and unfairness of the outlanes.
When I first got my Avengers, I set it up with the back leg castors raised to about the midway point. After that I usually play several games to feel if it's off, too slow, etc. This game felt OK so I left it as is. I think I was more concerned with the leveling left to right and that was spot on, but it didn't feel floaty.
I've played probably 200 games so far, have gotten all the gems (on the old code) and have had several billion point games, but the game always felt lame because of the cheap outlanes. On a tip from jediturtle I checked the legs and noticed - sheesh, the back leg castors are much lower than my Deadpool and LOTR next to it....so I raised the legs to their level.
Annnnnnd the cheapo outlanes are now a thing of the past. Gone. Raising the pitch (I don't know what it's actually at in numbers) significantly removed the random side to side action the slings create and sharply reduced outlane drains. It does create an issue where the Black Panther shot is a bit tougher to make now (now I can related to those that said it was hard to make after lengthy play - mine used to always make it no problem), but overall it makes the game feel less random and a bit more enjoyable. If you have a similar gripe, try it.

Sheesh, several billion point games and you're complaining about cheap drains??? I'm not sure you realize what cheap drains are, what do you expect 5 billion each game???

#5332 3 years ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

Is your guys upper flipper lined up with the dot or a little right of it?

Mine is every so slightly to the right.

#5341 3 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Yeah I shot them an email, so we'll see what happens. I'm not sure how I missed it, though I also didn't spend much time in this thread until receiving the game. Lesson learned for the next time I get a game.

Chances are that your Thor ball guide is digging in as well, and you want to get a washer on that sooner then later.

#5347 3 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Looks good with them rails.
And Pin Stadiums are a must with AIQ. Dark game without.

Comet spotlight kit worked like a charm for me, agreed the game is too dark for my tastes.

#5410 3 years ago

I don’t understand why the bank target rewards need to change from game to game? Maybe they could add a setting so you can keep them the same from game to game, and then I could remember which ones light a portal lock, extra ball etc... I think the bank target rewards are a great feature, but having to trap up every time I want to see the order kills the flow of the game for me. Does anyone else feel this way?

#5442 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Regarding the plunger issues. I definitely can say that it gets worse during gameplay.
At the start its at 20/20 and after 1 hour its like 4/20. Very frustrating in soul gem mode.
I dont know what is wrong with this game or with the coils but everything feels not responsive and tight... its like playing with wet fries. Did Stern changed something on their coils after JP?
Another cooling kit for the auto plunger? No thanks. What else i have to do to dial this game in? CM-Ramp fix, constant PF cleaning, cooling kit, plunger re-aligning and shooter lane lego hack. I geuss I have to take more slowmo shots of the autoplunger.

I have tried everything to get my auto plunger to work, nothing has fixed my problem either.

#5467 3 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Got my cliffy's yesterday and plan to install tomorrow - any tips or other pointers before I start tearing my machine apart?

Don’t rest tools or parts on the playfield, put a towel down on the playfield first so you don’t accidentally scratch the clear. Don’t force anything into place or you might bend the protector and it is difficult to reshape the thin metal. Take pictures of anything you take off so you can be sure you put it back correctly. Good Luck!

#5517 3 years ago

Here is a picture of my Thor guide removed with minimal damage

53178EFE-BE40-4A57-A809-2A8818DDDFEC (resized).jpeg53178EFE-BE40-4A57-A809-2A8818DDDFEC (resized).jpeg
#5544 3 years ago

Mine looks the same, pop the hood and you will see this piece is broken.

5553BDCB-FEC9-44B3-8BAC-A0CE3E554781 (resized).jpeg5553BDCB-FEC9-44B3-8BAC-A0CE3E554781 (resized).jpegC92E2358-3DAE-41C6-887C-7A0B85A9B8B9 (resized).jpegC92E2358-3DAE-41C6-887C-7A0B85A9B8B9 (resized).jpeg
#5547 3 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Interesting - I'll take a look. Looks like something potentially fixable...

Maybe if you have a welding machine handy.

1 week later
#5742 3 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I just read the Tilt rules and it says:

So if I understand correctly, I'll use Black Widow as an example...
I have not collected Black Widow and I place the Mind Gem on her.
* Because she is not collected, I can use the Mind Gem to collect 1 shot on Black Widow.
* I can collect her while the Mind Gem is there and am now able to use it twice on the Black Widow shot.
* If I use the Mind Gem while she's uncollected, does collecting her recharge it?
* Once I've used a level 2 Mind Gem boom, I must MOVE the Mind Gem to use it again. Can it be moved to Hulk and then moved back to Black Widow for another level 2 boom?

You need a mandatory IQ of 140 to understand all the nuances of this game. I like to shoot flashing shots gosh darn it!

2 weeks later
#6105 3 years ago

I always replace my fans with Pinmonk’s quiet kit.

4 weeks later
#6604 3 years ago

Just put the game on 5 balls, no need to physically change the game.

1 month later
#7025 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I get it, I was a 3 ball guy too until I got frustrated at a string of bad AIQ games, then I said screw it, and bumped that one up to 5. I still have my others at 3.

I feel exactly the same, I have much more fun with AIQ on 5 balls. When I had it set up on 3 balls I was constantly nudging and outright manhandling the game just to keep the ball in play. With 5 balls I play a more relaxed game.

3 weeks later
#7281 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

ToddSonOfOdin cool man. Yeah I love AIQ and JP. Played them both at an arcade before finally deciding that AIQ would be my first new pin. I think I’d be content owning both in a 2 game, but seems my daughter and gf are already losing interest in AIQ. They love the shots and theme but too complicated for them. They both asked if we could get Guardians(which is another nice option)
It will be a tough decision. I guess I could stop being greedy and get something they would like to play too. I like GOTG but I think I would tire of it. I tried Deadpool twice now because I thought I was missing something, and maybe I still am, but it just does nothing for me. Mando looks ok, but I mod have to play it. My problem is not sure if I need 2 Elwins. They play kind of similar. Such fun shots! I will have a JP one day either way.
Maybe for now I get them a Guardians?

I think they would enjoy DP more then GOTG, it is easier and great for all skill levels.

3 months later
#8287 2 years ago

I took this picture from Cliff’s website. It is the protector on the right of the shooter lane eject. You will need to remove 2 screws from the side rail and loosen off a couple more to slide the protector under the side rail.

1142F388-81AA-48A9-BB64-CA221DA25160 (resized).png1142F388-81AA-48A9-BB64-CA221DA25160 (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sarasota, FL
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 300.00
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indusguys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=indusguys and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.