04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1308 3 years ago

Hi,
So i will get my LE at end of the month.
Just wanted to know how is the playfield quality? Does it require a playfield protector or not?
Thanks

1 week later
#1790 3 years ago

Still waiting for mine.
For those who already get their game, would you say tunnel is a great feature?

#1937 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

#368 reporting for duty. Game works flawless so far.
Can't get the game downstairs for a week so it lives in the living room for now. I'm not complaining!
[quoted image]

Where is the yellow backbox trim on your LE?

#2263 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

LEs come with black from factory
You’ll have to grab some yellow and replace it yourself, which is super easy but it looks 100x better.[quoted image]

ok thanks
where did you buy yours?

#2320 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I brought mine from pinballlife but I had an order I was placing with them anyway.
There’s gotto be a few places in Europe that would be more convenient for you, there’s a place in the U.K. I believe.

Yep, looking for an EU place.
https://www.pinballshop.nl/cabinet-parts/siderails-and-trims/t-molding-3-4-inch-19mm-wide-per-meter/?variation_id=13870
Hope it is fine.

Why stern did not make it with yellow t-molding?

#2349 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Must have had a tonne of black in stock saves ordering yellow especially for the LEs.
You need 13ft/4metres for a backbox.

Sorry i didn’t understand you.

I just need to order 4 meters of yellow trim for my LE. Correct?

4 weeks later
#3283 3 years ago

Hi there,
Can someone explain me what to do for purple and orange gem quests?
I didn’t understand the rules on tiltforum
Thanks to lmk

1 month later
#4336 3 years ago

Who find this game repetitive?

#4344 3 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I don’t own this game yet but played it a couple of times on location (which immediately made me want to buy it due to the amazing shot layout) and I’ve watched many hours of RayDay and IEpinball streams - I just don’t see how you could call this machine repetitive. The gems all have distinct “modes” to capture and distinct “powers” when you place them. They can all become multi balls with portal locks too. Add in the bingo grid, Iron Man and Thor multi balls, even little things like Hawkeye challenge and Gamma Ray spinner rips. So many fluid shots to combo. Collecting and leveling up the Avengers.
What other game has a 25 page rule sheet created by the manufacturer?
I just sold my JP Premium (now that is repetitive - all paddocks follow the same rinse and repeat rules) and am picking up AIQ Premium tomorrow - can’t wait!

I think i don’t get yet the gem perk feature and don’t know how to use them.

I do not know yet too how to approach this game in a different way.

I always try to level up Avengers in the same time i play and complete gem modes. 3 gems is my best (even if i already all got them once) and only reached the black order MB right now
Then i have the feeling to play the same over and over as i don’t manage to go further in the game.

#4369 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Yep, I love the layout on this game and I like trying the different ways people have suggested to use the gems. If you look through some of the ideas people have written in this thread try them you start to get a feel for how the gems can be used in different ways to help with score or even with getting other gems. For example, I like to get the Reality gem and put it on the drop targets first. One reason for doing that is that I like to get Mind Gem and place it on the center ramp and power it up to Level 1 to help with Soul Gem. But a lot of times when I'm trying to place the Mind Gem the ball accidentally hits the targets so the Mind Gem gets placed there instead. If I already have a gem on the drop targets then I don't have to worry about the Mind Gem getting placed there accidentally.
Reality Gem on the drop targets also helps with the time gem shots to those targets, so it's good to have it there for that reason also. Then after getting the Soul Gem I like to move the gems around. Usually time gem on center ramp though because it's easier to power up in that spot and it's very nice to have fully powered. Lots of different things to try in this game. If you're playing it the same way over and over you're missing out on a lot.

Where to place gems and why? How to use the grid? I’m there

#4374 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

There should be a thread dedicated to Gem strategy, unless there is already? I really need to learn more about how to use the gems.

And some indications on the screen for each gem to each place you move.

#4545 3 years ago

Would you say it is a hard game? Possible to complete it in 3 balls?

#4551 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

I collected all gems, played computer frenzy and completed Battle Royal on a 1 ball challenge game, so yes, it's possible to complete in 3 balls - if you're good enough. If you're not good enough setting to 10 balls won't be enough.

I think you are right. This game is too hard for me. Can’t manage to get more than 3 gems for the moment (was close to 4). This game looks as work for me, not a fun time.

#4693 3 years ago

please, how to reset a game?
press left button+start do not work like on JP.
thanks

4 weeks later
#5514 3 years ago

Do i miss the point?
I hit the lifting/spinning disc, then i play a mode. Rince and repeat.
Is there another way to play this game? Thanks

2 weeks later
#6014 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Here's a link to my 1.6 billion game.
I don't always use the same strategy when going for and placing gems, but I have settled into generally trying for the Mind Gem early on as it can help on future Gem quests. Doesn't always work out the way you would like, but that's one of the fun things about this game... no two games will be exactly the same!
BTW... I have a shaker, so you will hear it and maybe see it as well!
Actually got to Battle Thanos twice in this game, lost the first time and won the second time.
I'll post my 2.6 Billion game a little later.
Feedback / Questions welcome.

you are just an alien! congrats

2.6 billions, 3 balls and factory outlanes. "Chapeau bas, monsieur"

2 weeks later
#6385 3 years ago

Hi,
Does someone provide the clear plastic on the left side of the captain marvel ramp or is it a DIY? How to install it?
Thnaks

#6402 3 years ago

Is the grid feature something that you really figure out in play (except in gem quest of course)?

1 week later
#6455 3 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

I can't wait until Pinball browser is updated and we can replace audio/video in this game. The terrible music/callouts and boring video are my only real complaints with this game. I love the ruleset and layout.

Layout would be great with a kickback (in replacement of the useless subway). Outlanes are just bitc...

1 week later
#6647 2 years ago

I was wondering if anyone was planning to make an audio package mod in replacement of the original one ( like for JP)
I admit to be disappointed of the original audio, to much serious/warlike for my taste, still looking for humorous and teaser spirit of all caracters.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
London, ON
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colonel_caverne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=colonel_caverne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.