IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2811 3 years ago

So I’m contemplating aiq for those that own a premium/Le where does it sit within your collection? For example my current 1-7 is
TWDLE (always will be the king)
Tmnt Le
WH2O
Deadpool premium
Xmen magneto
Iron man
WOZ
I have room for 8 and the above list is bordering on 7 keepers!

#2872 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I'd like to see flipper presses do lane changes to move lighted letters for I R O N .

I like the fact you’ve got to hit the disc to move the letters (probably feel different if I’d played the game) it’s a different rule and hasn’t been done before I think. Why have it the same as every other game?

2 weeks later
#3346 3 years ago

Just played this last night man what a cracking game! Keith has made all shots feel SUPER satisfying and the code is very nice too. I was slightly put off by some of the RAYDAY streams as there were just the “thing” you could do to blow up the game. It seeing past that it’s such a nice shooter I’m sure everyone is super happy with their games now on the lookout for one

#3404 3 years ago

Just rang our distributor here in Aus and it’s a 5 MONTH lead time on an AIQ premium! If that’s the worst thing about living in Aus I’m ok with that but damn not sure I want to wait 5 months. Two new games will be announced by then...

#3408 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Dude . AIQLE is TWDLE good. If you can land one, do it. Best game for me since TWDLE. great job Stern.
Stern can release 10 more titles. AIQLE is going to be really hard to top.

Yeah I’ve played a friends one and it’s a great game I just hate waaaaaaaaaiting that long. More than happy to pay and receive within a couple of months but 5 ouch

#3468 3 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I have no idea... I don't paint them, I have a art teacher do it.

An art teacher or their student? (This is a joke)

1 month later
#4424 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

On Soul Gem Mode, does anyone feel like the first shot required should be on the other side of the playfield to give you the chance to hit it with the one flip? Fed to the right flipper and the shot required is Black Panther... I don’t get it.

100% it just of irks me that this is the case. Should start with black widow, hulk, computer or captain America. For this I’ll take the game off your hands!

#4585 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

This game is pure genius.

I love shooting the playfield I think the code is fantastic but I just don’t know I feel like it’s missing “something”. I think maybe something to do with sound I don’t know what but yeah to quote the castle “it’s the vibe”. I still want one because of how it shoots and the code

#4599 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Definitely missing personality and there are almost no Avengers assets in the game. But the rule structure is great (tho needs some more). For me the genius is the layout - completely new yet perfect. And hard.
I have Elvira sitting next to it, and whilst the code is brilliant, I find it boring to shoot. I’ll play one game of Elvira (that goes on forever), and not want to play it again for a week, but I’ll play AIQ 20 times a day and still have to force myself to stop playing.

100% agree with you there it’s missing it’s personality. Just that little something. And I do find it more fun to play than Elvira there aren’t that many risky shots on the game. I mean it shoots nice but nothing too fantastic.

I do like that Hawkeye and hulk mode too. Hulk more so it just gives you that rush feeling.

1 week later
#4806 3 years ago

I reckon it’s be fun to have the devil went down to Georgia as the music during the soul gem quest. And replace devil with Thanos!

4 weeks later
#5584 3 years ago

The other day I got to soul gem with 3 mind gems (that the one to collect a shot?) and I thought here we go I’m set I’ll hit the button once to collect black panther hit black widow, hit collect gem shot, and I’ll have a couple more mind gem presses and I’m set for a massive soul gem points and flips left! But to no avail the button didn’t work during that mode?! When should the button be activated for mind gem shot collection?

3 weeks later
#6114 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

New AIQ mod launching
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-aiq-black-widow-ramp-chrysler-building-mod#post-6197735
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I might have to order one when I reorder my captain marvel plastic that Auspost has misplaced! Only been a month! Fking posties

#6138 3 years ago

What are peoples best soul gem flips? My previous best before today was 53 and I was always hankering to beat my mate on 54!!

First game today stars aligned I had mind gem on black widow on level 1. Bang mind gem for black panther, shot straight up BW, then gem collect, mind gem for hulk, Thor, mind gem for the drops, boom captain marvel ramp and banged it right into iron man! 77 flips remaining super satisfying!! Posted a photo for my mate he was in disbelief

#6215 3 years ago

Finally got my tdiddy Captain Marvel ramp fix and oh my it makes that shot much more satisfying now! A hard shot will always go around instead of rejecting! Super happy with it!

2 months later
#7075 2 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

New dust cover for my AIQ
[quoted image]

Anyone know where I can get these stern banner images? Looking for AIQ, Deadpool, GOTG, tmnt, iron man, TWDLE and xmen.

3 months later
#8022 2 years ago

I owned the Le and for me the extra are worth the price of admission. The rising portal disc is awesome and the captain marvel ramp is awesome too. The portal is neither here nor there but it’s kind of cool.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 16.00
$ 19.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

8,924 (OBO)
8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=audioenslaved and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.