04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1364 3 years ago

Avengers assemble! LE #447 just arrived in Happy Valley, Oregon. Yes, Happy. "Thor" was a big help in the move in. My game was 'born' on 9/30/2020 so must be one of the last of the run of 500; Looks perfect so far. Now to get playing and 'modding' as appropriate. Anxious to get a Topper for it (as long as it does not exceed the cost of the game itself).

sterns5 (resized).jpgsterns5 (resized).jpgsterns7 (resized).jpgsterns7 (resized).jpgsterns4 (resized).jpgsterns4 (resized).jpg
#1372 3 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

What the hell! Legs on up the stairs?
Get an appliance dolly for god sake!

I have one and I offered it to Thor and the Hulk but in true Avengers style they chose to move it the way that they did. How do you think the other games got there?

#1568 3 years ago

Went with dark blue on lower flippers and yellow on upper left. Works nicely

#1739 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Just got notified that toppers are in
$1,000 each. I’m out.
Holy Cow

Where are the Toppers available?

2 weeks later
#2735 3 years ago
Quoted from fastchef:

Having an issue with the ball getting hung up under the gauntlet. I know some others are having this issue and wanted to see what the best fix is or is Stern going to have a fix for it. Really frustrating when this happens and you have to keep taking the glass off.
[quoted image]

Had the same issue. Turned down the power on the ball auto launch. No more problems.

3 weeks later
#3475 3 years ago

So I installed my Topper yesterday and to be honest, I am less than impressed. The lights are very bright, especially the central one behind Dr. Strange. It blinds anyone standing to the side of the shooter. The lights behind the stones also wash out the colors of the gems. I am going to have to see if there is someway I can place pieces of gel film behind the gems or otherwise add color to the stones and also if I can 'turn down' the intensity of the lights. As you can see, I like Toppers and the one that still remains my favorite is on my AFMR LE

20201205_122945 (resized).jpg20201205_122945 (resized).jpg20201205_123159 (resized).jpg20201205_123159 (resized).jpg20201205_123133 (resized).jpg20201205_123133 (resized).jpg
#3477 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Does it do anything interesting other than blind spectators? For the price, you'd think it'd be something interactive and unique.

Not really. Just flashing lights and plastic. Disappointing.

#3552 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

So I installed my Topper yesterday and to be honest, I am less than impressed. The lights are very bright, especially the central one behind Dr. Strange. It blinds anyone standing to the side of the shooter. The lights behind the stones also wash out the colors of the gems. I am going to have to see if there is someway I can place pieces of gel film behind the gems or otherwise add color to the stones and also if I can 'turn down' the intensity of the lights. As you can see, I like Toppers and the one that still remains my favorite is on my AFMR LE
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

UPDATE: I installed some gel film behind the gems. The ones I used slid easily in front of the led. A 30 second fix that made a tremendous difference. Here's the link to where I purchased the films. A great selection of colors.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N2G4RBN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00

#3554 3 years ago

Here you are....

1607701357750_1607701318505_0_20201211_074100 (resized).jpg1607701357750_1607701318505_0_20201211_074100 (resized).jpg
#3556 3 years ago

It does add a lot to the game cosmetically and it does add a multiball mode (which I have not yet attained). To be perfectly honest, l am a sucker for TOPPERS, I have them on all of my games so I am not sorry that I bought this one. I just wish it did more. I am probably the wrong person to solicit an opinion from re. the worth of a TOPPER.

1 month later
#4928 3 years ago

I just installed tdiddy's AIQ PYM building mod on my game and it looks great and the quality is excellent. Installation was easy to do but a couple of things worth mentioning. I have an LE and there was a mounting tab on the mod to hold it in place. That tab seemed superfluous to my game and it did not line up with the the designated screw that is supposed to be used to hold the mod in place. If you get the mod, this will perhaps be clearer. Anyway, the mod fits tightly without using the tab, so I simply removed it. Otherwise, that tab would have been unsightly if left in place. Also, if the building is mounted too low, i.e., pushed down too far it blocks balls trying to leave the VUK and conversely, if left too high in position, the glass cannot clear it. So, look for that 'happy zone' where everything fits just right. Also, as you will see in my photo, the building does hide some of the side blade artwork, particularly and unfortunately, Thanos. But, he is seemingly everywhere in the artwork so no great loss there. I have LERMOD's RGB subway lighting system on my game so I opted to not install the light offered with the mod. Overall, I believe the mod is a nice add to a great game and compliments Mezel Mods' Infinity Tower and Sanctum Sanctorum buildings nicely.

20210204_135733 (resized).jpg20210204_135733 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#7085 2 years ago

Today I received and installed the Black Panther mod that is made by "tdiddy". I am hoping that this one will help reduce the number of shooter lane ball launches that end up going astray and landing under the gauntlet; time will tell. Regardless of that, the mod does look great and it was very easy to install. At Tom's suggestion, I had him put the purple led color on it and I think that was the right choice. Once again, I am very pleased with the quality of Tom's mods and his speed of shipping. I am now looking forward to his Mandalorian mods. We are lucky to have so many talented "MOD Artists" in the hobby.

PANTHER1 (resized).jpgPANTHER1 (resized).jpgPANTHER2 (resized).jpgPANTHER2 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=arcadem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.