04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tlamb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1659 3 years ago

Premium will be arriving today. I can't wait!

#1761 3 years ago

Daughter is loving it!

62EA7A9C-B9E9-492A-BAAB-B4C0D0D3BEF8 (resized).jpeg62EA7A9C-B9E9-492A-BAAB-B4C0D0D3BEF8 (resized).jpeg704B6B43-E7A9-41AB-9525-3F389379D791 (resized).jpeg704B6B43-E7A9-41AB-9525-3F389379D791 (resized).jpegD0DECCCB-9D7D-4AB6-9A8D-47950D3E00FB (resized).jpegD0DECCCB-9D7D-4AB6-9A8D-47950D3E00FB (resized).jpeg
#1920 3 years ago

So happy with my purchase. I’ve never bought a game without having had played before, something drew me to buy this game; great art package, theme, layout, tons of ramps. I could not be happier. Not trying to hype it up but it really hits the spot for me. I love learning as I go, a lot of people are complaining about it being too complex, just play the game and enjoy, as you play you’ll learn what combo and strategies work best for you. I like that I’m learning as I play and there is lots to learn. I’m glad I went Premium, maybe would have even considered LE on this one, but I was more comfortable with premium since I wasn’t sure if it would be for me. Hope you all are enjoying as much!

#1988 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Questions: SOul Gem mode- what are the shots? I got through the first 4-5 and then it wasnt clear what was next. It was a green light for each one and then suddenly there wasnt any but mode was still active.
Extra balls- what triggers these? Ive had terrible games when I get it right away and I just had 110m game when i never lit extra ball......

I had the same thing happened then I figured it out. It’s super clear until you know it but the next is drop targets, and Thor. All the lights will flash on Thor, with drop targets it will cycle between rows and you need to hit the target while that row is hit. I was looking for blinking green arrow and couldn’t figure it out until I got it a few times. Enjoy!

#2025 3 years ago

I’m guessing it has more to do with staff and reduced line run rates due to covid protocols. Many manufacturers are having trouble keeping up with demand forecasted. Many products on backorder.

#2027 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

You got it lamb, at wax - I am usually a Pro Buyer - I will wait. It's just longer this time. It's ok.

I’m extremely happy with my premium. I’m sure Pro is good but I really love the captain marvel ramp and subway. It’s so satisfying hitting all the ramps.

#2146 3 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

Just received tracking for my Premium from my distributor! Patiently awaiting the call from FedEx and hoping for delivery tomorrow or Friday!![quoted image]

FEDEX strangely required a 24 hour notice once they called to set up delivery. So, once they do call you might need to wait a day. Patience!

#2182 3 years ago

Premium here with zero issues. Really enjoying it so far! Best new title I’ve played in many years with room to get better. Everyone has different tastes. You never know if you’re going to like the game it until you try it. If you like hitting ramps, not mastering a game in the first week, and amazing artwork you will likely enjoy AIQ!

#2265 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Tmoulding.com sells it. 20' minimum, but it's cheap.

Saw some on Pinballlife.com, Terry and crew are awesome. You can buy it by the foot.

https://www.pinballlife.com/yellow-t-molding-34.html

#2300 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

What’s the “secret skill shot”

It is when it makes it to the Hawkeye loop without hitting any other targets. Either a full pull around to flipper and lucky hit off upper flipper around inner loop or you can plunge it to fall back on Hawkeye loop. If you go too far you basically get the standard Skill Shot.

#2307 3 years ago
Quoted from Ch4p3l:

I think the super skill shot can be completed with a full plunge around the wireform to the right flipper as well but have to hit into the tower.

Yup. If you send around you can hit tower for super skill shot. I never had a soft plunge do it, once you roll over the switch it take the red arrow away on the tower.

Super Skill shot awards a mystery and additional time on ball save.

#2324 3 years ago

Seriously. I’m not great at playing pinball, feel I’m better at tinkering but this game kicks but my butt but like in a good and challenging way. It gives you hope the next game will be better and I keep playing. Super fun title.

#2385 3 years ago

What’s the best way to upgrade speaker system on premium? Guessing there is already a Spike 2 upgrade from pinballpro? What’s the best?

#2409 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

I am loving the game the shots are super smooth and the combos are a blast. The only problem I am having is the sound effects that are playing right before you plunge the ball sound like static or distorted in some weird way. All of the rest of the sounds sound fine tho. Does any buddy else notice this? Could some buddy take a picture of their speakers so I can see if mine are wired correctly thanks. Maybe the are out of phase. It might be how that music was just recorded I will see how that sound file sounds in pinball browser and see if it sounds the same.

Mine is starting to do the same: I get occasional pops and crackles in the audio.

#2558 3 years ago
Quoted from dbb143:

Anyone having any luck downloading the 0.93 code (specifically Premium/LE)? I'm still getting the "Failed - Server problem" over and over again this morning.

I had it stop, but hit the refresh button in Firefox download, and it started back up and finished.

#2560 3 years ago
Quoted from dbb143:

Had one at like 1.1 / 1.4 GB then stopped. Trying to "resume" via chrome hasn't yielded any useful results yet. I suppose patience is the name of the game

Strange, I think that is where my file stopped as well. Good luck! I am sure there is a lot less traffic today. Should be able to download no problem. A lot of people were probably pinging the servers last night to download.

#2585 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Can anyone tell me what qualifies, gets gamma spinner active?

When you roll over blinking “IRON” letter. Just not sure how you get it to blink lol

Edit. I didn’t see more detailed explanation, carry on :p

#2647 3 years ago

I’m so loving this game! Installed a couple Mezel mods yesterday!

83384D79-67DE-4665-8412-E6006F247743 (resized).jpeg83384D79-67DE-4665-8412-E6006F247743 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

6,000 (OBO)
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tlamb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=Tlamb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.