04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7886 2 years ago

Red t-molding installed today on my new pro.

6E792773-37AD-459E-8A44-CEF80A7B55FD (resized).jpeg6E792773-37AD-459E-8A44-CEF80A7B55FD (resized).jpegC6048199-5CC9-410A-9B6F-07D4D359DAC3 (resized).jpegC6048199-5CC9-410A-9B6F-07D4D359DAC3 (resized).jpeg
#7892 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Posting an update as promissed from a couple weeks ago on the status of the Dr. Strange Disc upgrade mod. The production version of the Disc Mod Kit are now in stock and shipping. For those of you who placed their orders a few weeks back and as recent as today a big thank you!
For those who may have missed it go to post #7682, then read on a bit. Here are some photos of the production version, it's a Real Looker and Spinner for sure
Interested AIQ owners can check out my Pinside Market Shop, or search for Precision Pinball Products, you'll find more info there.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Premium/LE models only?

2 weeks later
#8156 2 years ago

This may be my final version of replacing the game's opening and attract mode scenes. Original scenes are "Meanwhile at Lady Death's Castle" followed by a pic of Thanos. Videos are tough to take and colors are washed out, looks amazing in person.

My version, since Thanos is speaking at game start, adds a terrific zoom in on Thanos wielding the gauntlet, followed by a quick intro of all the Avengers. My videos use the same 3 second allotment for the opening splash screen and 8 seconds for the Thanos pic screen. But now the start of the game is dynamic and sets the stakes of the battles to come.

This video shows the game in attract mode. I replace the tutorial videos and "inserting a quarter" videos with my own custom videos. Now the pin really stands out in the lineup just in attract mode - there's AWESOME content displayed now.

I'll take gameplay video next because I replaced all the dull, static, background scenes with some great content. Iron Man MB; Lock Lit, ball 1-3 locks, all new and is Iron Man focused and not the boring Avengers Tower. Gamma Ray hurry up is now way cooler than just a Hulk eye in the middle of the entire LCD screen. Gamma bonus is also updated. End of ball bonus is much more interesting than Cap's shield flying down into the ground. Other nice touches too.

Moving on, next I'm replacing game music with original orchestral soundtrack songs from the Marvel movies.

#8161 2 years ago

Game play video.

3 months later
#9052 2 years ago

$75 shipped.

Unused, Black Panther mod with lit eyes.

1C416472-8416-4603-84AD-86D298F88344 (resized).jpeg1C416472-8416-4603-84AD-86D298F88344 (resized).jpeg77387C2C-F7EF-40BB-AEDE-B3FEA34C9B97 (resized).jpeg77387C2C-F7EF-40BB-AEDE-B3FEA34C9B97 (resized).jpeg
#9064 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Speaker upgrades do help, but not fully eliminate the "static" sounds... usually Thanos talking is where I notice it most.
For $40 - $50 total you can get replacement upgrade 4" 2 or 3 way speakers and an 8" Woofer from Amazon or Parts Express.

The avengers I have came with a full pin woofer speaker kit and the game still sounds like ass with the stock sounds. This weekend I plan on moving the pinwoofer system over to my Aerosmith where properly belongs. There is no way you need to amplify any of the shit stock sounds. It’s not gonna change the source material.

I replaced a lot of video and added attract mode videos. Love the way that all looks, but last time I tried to import and replace music it kept coming in way too low. I’ve done this before I know what I’m doing and I couldn’t get the sound to get up to stock level. Now that version eight of Pinball browser is out I’ll give it a shot again.

#9072 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

The way to eliminate the static sound is by plugging a wiring harness directly into the CN5 spike 2 board. Bypassing the stock connections for both sub and back box speakers. The connection is direct and very clean that way and improves the sound significantly.
[quoted image]

If the pinwoofer kit is hooked up this way, then it didn’t do squat.

#9075 2 years ago

Took a quick video just now of a few attract mode scenes I added. The 1:28 mark starts gameplay and shows my new opening scenes and music. You can hear a replacement gameplay audio track, but notice it is lower than the stock audio tracks. Will revisit that audio importing now that I've upgraded to Pinball Browser 8 and see if anything changed.

Otherwise I'm very pleased with the videos I added, especially the Hulk Gamma hurry up (not shown) - WAAAAAY cooler than the stock Hulk eyeball animation. The Iron Man ball lock animations are so much better too.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DJ6nRgBuEfhrakZs7

#9077 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Looks awesome. Love the animated as it fits the art style better than the movie scenes.

For sure. This is a comic based theme and to shoehorn movie clips just doesn't make any sense.

#9080 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Very nice work!
The audio/video are the only things not top notch in this game in my opinion.
Do you know if your changes will work with the latest (and possible future) code releases that allow Insider Connected to work?

I'm going to use the latest code available since my current version is from an earlier one, pre-Inside Connect.

1 year later
#11646 1 year ago

Anyone looking to freshen up the gameplay and see and hear something new?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-custom-comic-code-106#post-7446350

#11658 1 year ago
Quoted from friscopinball:

No, this is the official Stern image from their website.
Spider's new 1.06 code oddly allows me to log into IC but when I try the Stern official code on a separate SD card, I can't get the IC functions to work and get the validation error message.

Check that you didn't accidentally lock the SD card...the physical switch on the card itself.

#11661 1 year ago

I think my custom code changes and new soundtrack made me play better. Actually, played better because I was much more interested during the game with different music to be excited by and some more interested animations, especially Iron Man MB.

Who wouldn't get amped up when Shoot To Thrill kicks in during Iron Man MB? Or for Immigrant Song when Thor MB starts?

A few more changes made this morning based on last night's testing that this video shows. Have a new game over and match videos I just added and need to test.

#11682 1 year ago
Quoted from Sacriloco:

Hello, looks and sounds amazing. Any chance you will share this custom code in the future?

Yes. Pro code is done. Just message for the download link. It’s free and makes the game so much more fun in my opinion. Which is why I made it….I was bored with the music and stock animations.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-custom-comic-code-106#post-7455810

#11696 1 year ago
Quoted from Richter1019:

Great work! I wish I could make my own too. The Iron Man ball locks are so much better, the stock ones are horrible! Any chance you’ll be doing the LE/Prem?

Yes indeed. I'll be working on the Pre/LE version this week. The gameplay is so much more fun for me with better music and cool animations to watch.

#11713 1 year ago

Premium/LE version of my custom comic code 1.06 is now available.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-custom-comic-code-106#post-7446350

#11714 1 year ago

wrong thread

#11715 1 year ago

wrong thread

9 months later
#12457 3 months ago

Happy holidays! Custom comic code is now updated to the latest 1.08 Stern code.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-custom-comic-code-106#post-7942874

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,924 (OBO)
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=PoMC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.