04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 3 years ago

Pro ordered on day 1.

#103 3 years ago

Don't go showing graded and encapsulated comics - next thing, pinheads will be doing that with play fields.

Ha Ha

#232 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Whatcha first-run Pro and LE owners got in mine for out of box adds or protectors?
A six pack and let it rip or ya’ll already got some plans?

Pingulp - that's it. Pretty much the only mod I put on all my games.

#429 3 years ago

Looks like the fastener came loose. Reinstall with a little blue locktite. No big deal.

#761 3 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

Stern released a George Gomez video yesterday (I think) where he talked about the Spike system being the unsung hero etc...in it, he talks about a future upgrade to the CPU (quad core) AND a new PSU with a quieter fan.
He also mentioned it was part of a new series of videos from Stern...

Nice Video - Thanks for posting !

#852 3 years ago

Any word for shipping on home use Pro's ? Dealers all got one early and looks like some operators are getting some Pro's. Any info on the first main batch of Pro's shipping ?

#1104 3 years ago

Ordered a Pro on announcement. Patiently waiting. Ha !

#1276 3 years ago
Quoted from timmmmyboy:

Can't seem to get my backbox to go all the way back, which means I can't bolt it in. I feel like I'm being dense but I've triple checked and no wiring in the way. Any ideas? This is only my second NIB Stern and first time I've run into such a thing. I do have an email into Stern.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Check that neither of the two "receivers" for the bolts are not bent. I had one bent on a game once (NIB) and similar issue. I discovered one of these receiver bracket's for the bolts was bent and the head would not fully seat properly. Just a slight bend caused an issue.Once I straightened it the issue was resolved easily.

Did your cardboard shipping box have any damage ? Perhaps a fork end from a forklift just pushed into the box slightly or something during shipping. Just a guess and one more thing to check.

backbox (resized).jpgbackbox (resized).jpg

#1631 3 years ago

@ AUKraut Similar information here. Was expecting shipment late last week or sometime this week on a Pro. Production issues and delay into early November. Dealer was notified this morning of the delay.

Sounding like it might be issue with having enough personnel to keep production line staffed for full operation. It's going to be a couple weeks more plus wait.

Guessing several dealers were notified today..... line may be impacted.

#1633 3 years ago

I am sure Stern is doing their best trying to handle production challenges related to the current environment. Many industries impacted.

Best thoughts and wishes to all workers.

1 week later
#2023 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I'm in on a Pro from day one and hearing early November. I know distributors with them in stock, Stern life.

Ditto - was looking like would have had one by now but Stern had some production issues and told my distro early November for my Pro.

Guessing reduced capacity on the line, staff fluctuations due to covid etc.

#2026 3 years ago

You got it lamb, at wax - I am usually a Pro Buyer - I will wait. It's just longer this time. It's ok.

1 week later
#2620 3 years ago

Prefer all my games being played topless.

#2871 3 years ago

I'd like to see flipper presses do lane changes to move lighted letters for I R O N .

#2896 3 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

I like the fact you’ve got to hit the disc to move the letters (probably feel different if I’d played the game) it’s a different rule and hasn’t been done before I think. Why have it the same as every other game?

It would be nice if it were an option in the menu to make the lane change function conventional. It's pretty tough to light all letters of IRON. The disc changing the position is different, but I think that leans more toward really good players completing it or just being lucky to get it done if your skills aren't great. I find the disc changing the letters to be fairly tough. I'd like to see IRON completed more when I play.

I did go in and set IRON to Easy setting and it helped a little, but not much. Maybe an Extra Easy setting for chumps like me. I'd like to see that anyway, if an option for conventional lane change can't be coded in as an option. I don't play as good as Chuckwurt and some others.

#2897 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It will never happen. Best get used to it.

I should eat Cauliflower too, but I'll never get used to that either.

#2898 3 years ago

I am really liking my game. Got my Pro Thursday afternoon. Very nice game.

Shout out to the delivery driver. Covid put a bunch of drivers out for the company that delivered my game. They called a guy who was retired for over a year at 7 am Thursday morning... He reported in a short time later and ran the load which included my game. Thanks Retired Delivery Guy !

Very admirable for a guy retired over a year to answer the call and drive for the carrier at a moments notice.

#2900 3 years ago

I gotcha Chuck - I just think something in the code where you could adjust settings to make it a bit easier for lesser players would be good. I want to see Ironman more often.

You are not talking me in to cauliflower though.

2 months later
#4778 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

anyone know where to order spare stern backbox keys? One of my new pins didnt come with any

Check your other stern games - backbox keys may have the same number from machine to machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
London, ON
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=NoQuarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.