IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mtg381.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#264 3 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

My distributor told me Pros before Premiums.

I received word from my distributor and Stern, that my Premium is confirmed for Mid-October.

2 weeks later
#932 3 years ago

THIS IS FROM MY DISTRIBUTOR -

Just got an email from Stern:

"We are building Avengers Pro this week and next week, followed by Avengers Premium next week."

I will pass along shipping info as soon as it is on its way to you.

Thank you again for your support.

3 weeks later
#2145 3 years ago

Just received tracking for my Premium from my distributor! Patiently awaiting the call from FedEx and hoping for delivery tomorrow or Friday!!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2151 3 years ago

No, no, no...It's an AIQ NOT GnR ! I'm 45 minutes away from Stern, so I hope they can figure it out.

Why hasn't my phone rang?!?

#2165 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Quick update. I was able to iron out a lot of the problems I was having. Only one left is the main wireform. Thanks to everyone who helped.

What pitch did you land at? I imagine that could have a big impact on this game. My premium arrives tomorrow, and I hope to get it dialed in sooner than later!

#2252 3 years ago

Perfect out of the box!

27E401C3-BBBC-43C8-936B-D1569E788FCA (resized).jpeg27E401C3-BBBC-43C8-936B-D1569E788FCA (resized).jpeg
#2253 3 years ago
2AEAF020-40B5-40B2-BCCA-23911B3B63E1 (resized).jpeg2AEAF020-40B5-40B2-BCCA-23911B3B63E1 (resized).jpeg5A52774A-9C77-44BB-B01F-78F10FECE448 (resized).jpeg5A52774A-9C77-44BB-B01F-78F10FECE448 (resized).jpegA7131284-E7F0-4FDB-A1C4-DD8FF0BD7E2D (resized).jpegA7131284-E7F0-4FDB-A1C4-DD8FF0BD7E2D (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#3153 3 years ago
Quoted from steele67:

I've had my LE almost a week and have not experienced the Gamma Rage shot at all in game

Are you collecting/leveling up Hulk? Make sure the switch for the spinner is registering. You may need to slightly bent the arm of the switch up. The green flasher should be going off when the hit registers properly. Collecting/leveling up will light the Gamma, indicated by the flashing O inlane. Rolling over the O starts it.

1 week later
#3357 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

Anyone see the NEW Pinball Life AIG "post mod"?

Just had a set delivered. I'm going to try them out tomorrow! A wise man once told me: "Pinball is hard enough."

2 weeks later
#3823 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So the fix for the ant man area wear - can you just put Mylar on that and if not what exactly do you need to do to fix?

I just ordered this from Cliff. I think some are putting washers underneath.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3897 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Ive had the ball get stuck under the Gaunlet 2x now, anybody else experiencing this? If so any fixes to stop it?

I stuck a small box in the corner/under the gauntlet as a quick fix. It's not ideal, but it beats sliding the glass down in the middle of a game!

#4069 3 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

what was the recommended fix for brutal outlines? Star post? And should I replace the outlane post or the one dividing the outlane and the inlane to the flippers?

Here you go...it doesn't help too much! Don't install between the outlane/inlane or it will obstruct the ball!!

https://www.pinballlife.com/avengers-infinity-quest-outlane-post-mod.html

#4121 3 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Would I be a crazy person to sell my Maiden to buy Avengers Premium? I love Maiden, but in terms of theme Avengers is way more up my alley. I have JP Prem as well, which kind of scratches the same itch as Maiden anyway.

Yes. Sell something else and own all 3 Elwin's!

#4122 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I remember looking at the pro turned off and wishing it wasn't so ugly. I actually put in the prem translite b/c it's much better

Quoted from PinMonk:

Overall yes, but I am not in love with drum major eddie on the premium translite. Drives me crazy.

HA! I just ordered the pro translite to replace the drum major and some dark blue t-moulding. We could've just exchanged them, @Delt31!

1 week later
#4245 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

What do you guys prefer mirror or the stern artblades

Mirror blades look really sharp!

AIQ Pinstadium (resized).jpgAIQ Pinstadium (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#4758 3 years ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

When does Thanos come?

Thanos Attacks - added this new Wizard mode that lights when you spell STRANGE after collecting the Soul Gem and playing at least 2 Gem Quests

#4764 3 years ago

From what I understand, you have to play 2 gem quests AFTER winning the Soul Gem...then spell STRANGE, which opens the portal for Thanos.

With that said, it makes sense to collect Avengers ASAP to qualify for Soul Gem IF you want to tussle with the big guy.

#4766 3 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Doesn't have to be 2 gems after Soul.

Sweet! I'm going to grab a beer and pick a fight with him now.

#4788 3 years ago

Had a couple of BUGS with the new code last night.

One was spitting out two balls for Soul Gem, which never happened before for me. It didn't send out another ball after the first one drained, so no big deal.

The other issue was more of a kick to the nads. I started Reality Gem, then Thor Multiball. I kept it going for a good while and won the gem. Avengers Assembled just as the second ball drained. So now I've got collect gem lit with Soul Gem pending. Hawkeye challenge was also lit, and I nailed the tower shot. The tower caught the ball and the lights went out...the LCD froze and then the game rebooted.

Just an FYI is anyone experiences something similar. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reach Thanos Attacks...but today is another day!

1 month later
#5763 3 years ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

Separate, silly topic... what’s everyone getting on their RPM score?

I just mentioned this yesterday...1490.625

1 month later
#6744 2 years ago
Quoted from Crowbass:

Any advice to a newby on how to approach adjusting the leaf switch for the hulk spinner. It's not registering like it did out of the box.

Bend the end of the micro switch lever up toward the glass while keeping some pressure on the base of the lever. You can rotate the spinner by hand and/or with a ball, but you want that lever to push/click the switch in with each rotation. I had a similar situation, but it's an easy fix.

1 month later
#7374 2 years ago
Quoted from acefreemok:

What is everyone's spinning disc highest score? Mine is 1298, which I achieved on the very first day I got my pin. I doubt I've got even close since. Sometimes I really rip it and I am surprised that I don't even get close to my highest.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Newnan, GA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 34.00
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
$ 16.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mtg381.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=Mtg381 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.