04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mando.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#260 3 years ago

Monday I got 7-14 days for LE we shall see

#365 3 years ago

So what is the consensus on the best set of figures to put on the playfield . Other than don’t do it

#384 3 years ago

Thanks I honestly probably won’t install them but if gives me something to waste my $$ on while I wait lol .

#457 3 years ago

If anyone wants to pay that they can have mine LOL

#485 3 years ago

I was told they ship Friday to my distro then to me .

1 week later
#1109 3 years ago

Unboxed mine today , love the ramps !!!

My shaker works fine but I never notice it in gameplay is it not coded yet ? Game needs more call outs but it will be a winner !

#1493 3 years ago

I had the avengers tower randomly stop holding balls . Drained and then next ball if worked fine . Bug ?

#1626 3 years ago

I get a TON of outline drains and these things are closed from the factory. Any suggestions or just PLAY BETTER?

#1638 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I learned when I said the same thing in the Jurassic Park owner's thread, in Elwin's games, you just have to make your shots. I think AIQ is a bit more forgiving that JP though. The outlanes are not super forgiving from a nudging standpoint, once it gets over there it's hard to get out.

Yea when it gets over there I feel like it’s less than 50% chance of not draining

#1673 3 years ago

Those of you with portal issues whats your build date? Mine is Sept 30th, so far so good but haven't put that many games on it yet.

#2055 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Hey guys I've had my premium a couple of days now and I wanted to get some advice on some issues I've been having.
1st. The balls are flying off every Wireform. It's falling out of the captain marvel ramp and it's rattling out of the upper form by the avenger tower. At this point 1 out of 5 shots is flying off. I've tried lowering the flipper and plunger strength and i have also tried bending the main form with pliers. No difference so far.
2nd. Air balls Galore. Balls are bouncing and smashing into stuff everywhere. Constantly having to remove the glass and fish balls from places.
3rd. Balls are bouncing out of the inlanes and into the outlanes. At the point now if they arent returned using ramps they are in the outlanes.

Yeah man .. not trying to be a jerk here but I own both these games Minimal issues and they are a ton of fun . I am sure you can get it tweaked there is nothing inherently faulty with them. Only issue I had was ball flying off the wireform that crosses the playfield and the slight bend did it.

I have not adjusted my flipper power at all , relax man these are two awesome
Games !!

#2191 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

How many of you are able to beat Proxima Midnight? That's the battle/quest I'm currently working on.

Man that one is Brutal
!

1 week later
#2679 3 years ago

Topper is gonna be $649 better than turtles but it doesn't even do anything just LEDs and plastic, sad.

#2681 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Confirmed price? Guessed it would just be static plastics and LEDs from looking at it when I first saw it on the accessories trailer, but from the look of it was hoping the gems would light up when you get them.
If it did that I might be suckered into buying one, plus with all the avengers on it above thanos on the Prem/LE translite will look great!

Yes thats the price, I think and could be wrong that the gems light up when you get them and the avengers light up when you collect them.

Id like to see it under $500 to be honest they would still make a profit but not be a total rip, probably sell a lot more.

#2685 3 years ago
Quoted from Crater:

Have you ever bought a NIB pinball machine, and they schedule the delivery for sometime between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. on a Friday? And then at 6 p.m. on Friday they call you and tell you they weren't able to get to it and it will be delivered on Monday instead?
This has been the longest weekend EVER!!!!!
I WILL play Avengers Premium today... if I just keep saying it out loud, it will happen...

Yes, they never loaded it in my case, guy at the terminal said he would load it in his truck and bring it but I said no worries just bring it next week. Was kinda annoying though since I had arranged to work from home to get it. Of course now thats pretty normal hahaha.

#2696 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

After having owned the game for a couple weeks I decided to give her a wipe down and found this.
[quoted image]

Yep pretty common .

#2772 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

This is why I had to contact my distributor to get a new Subway. Stern will send you a replacement one. I just got confirmation today.

Is this “pro active “ or does it have to have broken ?

#2774 3 years ago

Just came in handy for me my TMNT playfield went out the stoppers and I was able to lift it back on myself

#2785 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Went to check on my AIQ on location with Titan rubbers. Same story. Weird never seen this happen with Titans before. These were just regular ones. The ones on the flippers seem fine.
[quoted image]

Tip of that flipper gets whacked a lot from
Shots off the right flipper .

1 month later
#3631 3 years ago

Not sure why I never noticed it before but should the gems on thanks glove pulse/flicker during game play ?

2 weeks later
#4184 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Getting a lot of pms on the custom code with video so lmk post here....
I'm not nearly as passionate about avengers as jurassic park and even with that, it's time consuming so no timeline on this but I will share what I have when ready and don't want any donations although I continue to be thankful for the many that have offered. This is a great community.
Short term, can you guys continue making suggestions on what would be great to have in it? I really don't know the movies very well....
I plan on injecting music as well so yes, iron man and other great music will be in it. The theme no doubt will be in. I do like a lot of the existing music and I doubt I'll get into the voice replacements bc I don't mind them.
share away!

Only think I want replaced is the soul gem
Start
It’s terrible !!

#4185 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

is there a definitive list of fix it parts for the game?
1: New subway
2: New marvel ramp plastic. 830 1095 53
3: new thingymapbob for the disc
any one got part numbers and I'll add them and make a key post.

What’s the new plastic for ? Is there a way to get the updated subway if yours isn’t broken ? Mine seems fine but I am sure it will break at some point

1 week later
2 weeks later
#4662 3 years ago

Anyone know if the topper is available anywhere ?

#4672 3 years ago

Any think the soul GEM intro is really , really bad

#4676 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Compared to the other intros it seems OK to me... lots of shaker use!

It’s just the voice acting and graphics are garbage . “I’ve located the south GEM”

#4681 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Question why does the light behind the translite go from full strength to like half when you start a game and then between ball saved or in between balls goes completely off? Is it just designed this way for the atmosphere in the game?

You can set that in the menu...does help with glare

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mando.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=Mando and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.