IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicmike0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5258 3 years ago

Hoping to join the club very soon. Kind of scared to pull the trigger. It would be my first NIB game. This game looks great too. Love the theme and the flow looks amazing. I have wanted a newer stern for a few years (Since Spidey and Iron man) The first modern Stern I got to play was Avatar. Hadn’t played a pinball machine since I was a kid before that.
I’m torn between a few right now. Really thought my first stern would be Star Trek Premium, and I don’t even care for that theme. The shots and call outs are awesome though, as I got the chance to play one last year. I am a huge marvel fan though, and am 99.9% sure this pin will be the one. Although Deadpool looks cool. No no, I want this one.
Reading through a lot of posts in here, has got me thinking dang...I wish all these protectors were already installed. I never paid attention to games on location. I guess because they weren’t mine. I thought newer games would have that kind of stuff already though. Reality check. Hehe.
I guess if I’m going to order this machine, I need to go search for where you guys getting all them protectors. One way to look at it...it’s like with anything else...like when we buy a phone we immediately have to drop another 50-100 in protection before we even get it in our pocket. Haha. Wish me luck guys.
Anybody have regrets buying this one? Be honest it’s a big decision for me.

#5269 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

As you probably have seen, I just got mine but have been collecting parts for a few months in anticipation.
I read through all the posts and decided to buy
Mezel Mods
* Sanctum mod
* Tower Mod
* Blue inlane and sling protectors
passionforpinball.com (Cliffy protectors)
* The entire protection set although I will probably not put in the 3 bank protector or the scoop hole protector on the right until I need to.
I will attempt the Antman protector which appears to be loosening two posts under a plastic to protect the playfield.
Stern stated that they addressed all the playfield issues with the lane guides so hopefully this is just insurance for me.
Marcospec.com
* Blue super band flipper rubbers and other blue rubbers but I may wait to take apart the game for the other rubbers (I have installed the 3 flipper rubbers - I put them in boiling hot water to make them easier to put on the flippers).
Stern parts (if desired)
* Game blades
* Topper
* Shooter rod
* Shaker motor
CM Ramp Mod for the left side
* tdiddy prints a ramp mod, look at the posts or find his posts. Others have also made lexan and other various mods.
Based on some posts and the brutal outlines, I will try the game with the rubber removed between the inlane/outlanes. (If I am not happy I can simply add the rubber back.)
I'm sure I am missing some stuff but here is a start.

Woah! I’m blown away. I thought I’d just unbox and play for years to come. Occasional wax and maintenance. I thought 30 year old games hold up well enough, surely by now the newest game we can buy from Stern won’t need much. Again.. wake up call for me... Haha.
It’s all about taking care of our passion though! So I’m in on the protection at least. The aesthetic upgrades may have to wait.

#5282 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

30 year old games that weren't protected in the same way have blown out scoops and shooter lanes if they have seen any amount of plays. Doing this stuff upfront helps avoid that.

I’m not arguing that. I just meant they held up good for their age. But time has shown as you said, the holes blow out. Seems like pinball companies would offer an option for cliffy protection installed from factory and maybe already have it included in premiums and LE’s You’re exactly right though. Up front protection is a no brainer. I’ve never owned a NIB game so never had to think about how they come from factory. Lol.
I was just saying I was slightly shocked(not upset) that these days, new games aren’t already supplied with cliffy’s at least. Seems like Stern and any other company should have partnered with Mr. Cliff by now. He deserves a nice partnership for his genius creations.
Again, I do agree with ya, and I have already emailed Cliffy about protectors for AIQ and hoping he also has a set for BSD, while I’m at it.

#5301 3 years ago

Why is post #5298 quoting me? I didn’t type any of that?

#5303 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

But do you believe it? Maybe he was quoting your thoughts.

hahahaha
Maybe? I hadn’t played the game yet, but maybe it’s a future thought for when I get mine?

#5319 3 years ago

Anybody tried the connect figures in their game? They are small enough, not super detailed though. Maybe a repaint would be fun. Captain marvel looks decent enough though. I pictured her twice to show a flying upward angle ha. Could see her flying up the side somehow! Not one for adding a ton of crap in a game, as I think this game is super awesome as is. The mods you guys are showing look great. This Mezel mods especially!

118DD5A8-81EC-4899-83B6-886AD950DA84 (resized).jpeg118DD5A8-81EC-4899-83B6-886AD950DA84 (resized).jpeg11A36492-F5E3-49A0-855D-08155BE95FF1 (resized).jpeg11A36492-F5E3-49A0-855D-08155BE95FF1 (resized).jpeg4DD4FB83-763F-4E07-9835-16730E25672E (resized).jpeg4DD4FB83-763F-4E07-9835-16730E25672E (resized).jpeg5D99CB98-857F-4CAE-AB90-5BA5EE660EC8 (resized).jpeg5D99CB98-857F-4CAE-AB90-5BA5EE660EC8 (resized).jpeg759E0065-B968-4A19-97AD-C596E37ACC8A (resized).jpeg759E0065-B968-4A19-97AD-C596E37ACC8A (resized).jpegDA3A8361-040D-4812-BC78-C5CD5B3E38C6 (resized).jpegDA3A8361-040D-4812-BC78-C5CD5B3E38C6 (resized).jpegEEA43B5F-A344-4BAB-B60A-4265FCF35669 (resized).jpegEEA43B5F-A344-4BAB-B60A-4265FCF35669 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#5508 3 years ago

Hey guys I was talking to Cliffy about the Thor captive ball damage. He said he hasn’t seen or heard about it yet, and asked if I have a picture. Anybody got one?
I’ve been searching through the forum for like an hour and haven’t seen a picture of it yet, only seen comments that it is happening somewhere around it. I still haven’t ordered my premium yet, but did order the cliffy set he has already made. Excited and am preparing for when it comes home.

#5513 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

[quoted image][quoted image]
Here you go. Lermods showed how to fix with a washer. You buy this game you do ant man and this. It wast there but as I played it in front and caused pressure in back. It finally chipped away. I was able to put a washer and touch up.

Thanks my friend. I’ll send it to Cliff right away!

#5518 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Here is a picture of my Thor guide removed with minimal damage
[quoted image]

Thanks bud. I sent him the others posted earlier. From what I understand, Cliff has been making the cliffy protectors through measurements from people so far. That dude is genius, not to mention such a cool down to earth dude to talk to. Not sure what kind of measurement he would need for this one. Without owning the game yet I’m not able to help him out.

1 week later
#5737 3 years ago

Wow! I finally got to play AIQ yesterday! What a fantastic flowing game! Now I’m positive AIQ premium will be my very first NIB. I played the Pro and it was a blast. I can only imagine how cool the extra ramp and portal will be on the premium. Either way, I believe both pro and premium are a win win Also got to try JP. Really enjoyed shooting it as well. Would really love owning that game too, but I can only get one, and it shall be AIQ(P)
I played them both and many others at a place called Portal Pinball in Kennesaw Ga. Very nice selection of games there! They had GnR as well. Have to say JP and AIQ were the 2 I kept going back to though.

14CAA236-7389-495C-9F92-344A8AD4F050 (resized).jpeg14CAA236-7389-495C-9F92-344A8AD4F050 (resized).jpeg30262AFB-07BD-4463-90E2-331538821622 (resized).jpeg30262AFB-07BD-4463-90E2-331538821622 (resized).jpegAB1C4550-7C99-4381-BA3C-6A8AAAB807FD (resized).jpegAB1C4550-7C99-4381-BA3C-6A8AAAB807FD (resized).jpeg71B1E20A-66CF-4977-A270-3FB83AA34AD0 (resized).jpeg71B1E20A-66CF-4977-A270-3FB83AA34AD0 (resized).jpeg99247A6A-2519-4861-8D82-F8A104A0DC83 (resized).jpeg99247A6A-2519-4861-8D82-F8A104A0DC83 (resized).jpeg8899F5A0-EE77-412F-BAF9-B64AC5F7C1F5 (resized).jpeg8899F5A0-EE77-412F-BAF9-B64AC5F7C1F5 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#6003 3 years ago

Would cliffy switch slot protectors help? I’ve never used them. Didn’t know if they extend far enough up to where the ball would land on them instead of the playfield.

#6004 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

Do you have mylar under the ball drop lanes?

Would cliffy switch slot protectors help? I’ve never used them before, and didn’t know if they extend up far enough to allow the ball to drop on them instead of the playfield.

#6079 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Every now and then i find myself thinking how well this layout would have worked as a Spiderman game. My 7yr old love Spiderman so its a shame i dont like the pinball machine but wow would Avengers have worked well as a Spiderman game with its crazy wireforms and the way the ball sticks up in the tower.
Thats it. Juat a passing thought.

Spidey is my Favorite marvel character. I wish he was included in the game/art but still, I just can’t see me passing up on this game. Almost ready for my premium

2 months later
#7090 2 years ago

I’m finally officially in!
I just ordered mine yesterday and it ships today! It will be my first NIB. I’ve saved for this day, plus I sold 2 of my 3 pins, so that helped. Went with Premium. I did play the pro on location, and fell in love, and really think you can’t go wrong with either choice.
I was so on the fence with this and JP, plus with Mando release.
I think I made the right decision, and hope all you guys are still loving it!

#7118 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Just to follow up on this, I contacted my distributor ZMeny Zach at Flip N Out pinball and I had a replacement delivered to me in less than 2 weeks!

ZMeny is my distributor as well!
He’s the first I am ordering a NIB from, and I’m sure I will come back for another! His communication is on point. Not to mention his channel on YouTube is awesome!
So, Shout-out time! Thanks for answering all my questions and helping me with my first NIB Zach!
He was kind enough to send me a selfie with my pin to let me know my first order is in good hands and about to ship!
Super stoked to get it!
1CD081AE-719F-4E91-BA81-0E8C50EBD77B (resized).jpeg1CD081AE-719F-4E91-BA81-0E8C50EBD77B (resized).jpeg

#7122 2 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Always hear good things about him. Tried to buy from him on two separate occasions. Never picked up and didn’t return my calls so didn’t try a third time lol.

With so many spam calls these days I screen all calls. Maybe just email next time. That’s what I did. I’ve gotten responses every dumb question I had. Lol

#7127 2 years ago

Anybody got a picture of their Cliffy’s installed? Also any trouble they ran into before during or after. I know the pictures have descriptions but still confused on how some go lol
Be sweet if they came with instructions for dumb people like me. Haha. I know it’s probably easy to see and understand for most, but this would only be my 2nd time installing cliffys in a game.

ADB22A7D-B183-41EE-8A9F-C746E9285987 (resized).jpegADB22A7D-B183-41EE-8A9F-C746E9285987 (resized).jpeg
#7130 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

i am wondering same thing. I have 3 sets of cliffys Ive yet to install!

Glad I’m not the only one haha.
I’m trying to figure out while installing the shooter lane Cliffy, if these come out and go back on top of the cliffy, or if the cliffy just rests on them and is only secured at the post? I imagine these have to be lightly hammered out from underneath? Also you can see a bevel in the cliffy which makes me think they have to be removed and go back through the top of the cliffy so the bevel can rest inside the holes.

80ED7AAF-F2B3-4FA2-8229-C56E9ED1FF64 (resized).jpeg80ED7AAF-F2B3-4FA2-8229-C56E9ED1FF64 (resized).jpegB1622831-0DF5-405E-A11B-7685DB48F8D1 (resized).jpegB1622831-0DF5-405E-A11B-7685DB48F8D1 (resized).jpeg
#7135 2 years ago

Cool guys thanks I’m trying to prepare for when mine comes!

#7177 2 years ago

Anybody try their luck with the custom Titan kits that are listed on their site for this pin?
I figured most of those kits are designed by us pinsiders. lol
I want to put clear rings on mine and colored posts and flippers. I know that for every kit you build on there, if someone buys it you get rewarded by discounts on next order so figured I’d see if any of you guys built any sweet kits?
I’ve built my own in the past for all my pins,but I usually forget something. Ha

1 week later
#7277 2 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

To the ones that already played both Pro and Prem, is a big miss the inverted ramp? Wort it to update to a Prem?

Looks like your question got lost in the sea of posts. I’ve played both versions and loved both. I went premium though because I thought the pro is awesome, and I wanted all I could get and more out of this game(being my first NIB) For me, I know I made the right decision. I would miss the Captain Marvel ramp so much. Never tire of hitting that. The subway is cool, but The CM ramp is really the only reason I wanted the premium. You will have fun either way, but if you have the extra funds I think the premium features are what make the game so unique. I played pro for an hour at an arcade, and I have less than 300 balls played on premium(prob 200 because I usually play 2 players) but yeah I looooooove the CM shot! That one shot is fun any time you hit it. It feels so rewarding to start, continue, or finish a combo with that big vertical loop!

#7278 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Soooo..... I was watching the deadflip of Mandalorian - is anyone really excited for this pin? I own AIQ and DP, and nothing about watching that pin made me feel like I should swap one out and get in line for Mandalorian...

On the fence myself. Love the theme, but I’m still leaning toward Jurassic park for my next purchase. It’s between the 2 for now. I only own AIQ and not sure what other game would be awesome in a 2 game line up.

#7280 2 years ago

ToddSonOfOdin cool man. Yeah I love AIQ and JP. Played them both at an arcade before finally deciding that AIQ would be my first new pin. I think I’d be content owning both in a 2 game, but seems my daughter and gf are already losing interest in AIQ. They love the shots and theme but too complicated for them. They both asked if we could get Guardians(which is another nice option)
It will be a tough decision. I guess I could stop being greedy and get something they would like to play too. I like GOTG but I think I would tire of it. I tried Deadpool twice now because I thought I was missing something, and maybe I still am, but it just does nothing for me. Mando looks ok, but I mod have to play it. My problem is not sure if I need 2 Elwins. They play kind of similar. Such fun shots! I will have a JP one day either way.
Maybe for now I get them a Guardians?

#7290 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Hi all you AIQ owners. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a premium, I've been reading some of the reviews etc. So far I think this would be a fun game to own in my current line up. So my question is I guess the only real negative about the game is the sound and call outs, is this true and does it really take away from the game that much?
Thanks!

Being a huge Marvel fan, I embraced it all. They did what they could and to me it’s just another take on the comics with some new voice actors. Everything about the sound makes me feel like I’m playing a Marvel game, and honestly I love it! Could it be better? Sure. But for me I feel like I’m playing a marvel game in a marvel universe and that’s all I need. Great game!

#7318 2 years ago

You guys running the latest code? I got mine a few weeks ago. I believe it’s manufacturing date is April or May 2021(I’ll have to look again). Anywho, I was looking to make sure the code was up to date and it looks to be ahead of the website. Mine shows V1.02.0 and Sterns site says V1.01.0
I’m not sure of any changes because this is my first Stern, and I’ve never had a game where I could update code.

AC786682-AEC3-40A0-BC36-F75CEB3A9A14 (resized).jpegAC786682-AEC3-40A0-BC36-F75CEB3A9A14 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#7426 2 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

The above solution was posted for a pinsider that had problems when the ball dropped from the gauntlet ramp. I have the same issue sometimes.
It says to loosen the attachment by the drop point. Is that the place at the arrows in this image (The 2 small screws that goes into the playfield)? I only ask, as it doesn't seem to be a place that is meant for adjusting?[quoted image]

I haven’t had this problem yet but my guess would be the nut just to the lower left of the arrows in your pic. I’ll circle it. It would allow you to move the ramp left or right a little.

D86E8FA6-508A-472E-9D97-8924D35CBDC8 (resized).jpegD86E8FA6-508A-472E-9D97-8924D35CBDC8 (resized).jpeg
#7432 2 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

Unfortunately that would not solve the issue. My issue is that sometimes the ball "catches" the edge of the little bended "gate" at the right side of the drop. That results in the ball bouncing around and not falling down to the flipper.
I circled it in the picture:[quoted image]

Oh wow! So it hits the end of the wire ramp that you circled, before even falling? That causes it to bounce off the ramp completely, or is it still going through the drop down hole...just not as smooth as it’s supposed too?
Sounds like your coming in too fast or your wire form is out of whack and leaning. If you just set a ball up there does it clear the end of that wire form it’s hitting? Also is it sitting in the wire form properly if it’s not clearing?
Again I haven’t seen this before yet on mine. I’m sure somebody in here has had it happen. Sorry I can’t help. I’d be afraid to start bending the wire form. Maybe it’s just in a bind. If you haven’t tried already, I’d start with loosening it from beginning and end where it’s secured to see if it’s got some extra stress on it causing it to twist more than needed.
Make sense my friend?
It looks like the screws the arrows point to in your original pic are just the screws that are in the tower ramp which wouldn’t help your situation at all. Maybe it was pointing to the end of the ramp and I looked at it wrong.lol

#7441 2 years ago

I love all the available mods for this game. I got the Diddy PYM lab and Captain Marvel ramp fix. Also from Mezel Mods I got the Avengers tower, and The Doctor Strange Sanctum. Lastly from Stern I got the art blades (for my birthday) last weekend. I wanted to show a couple of custom mods I added in I think they turned out okay. I bought both figures about 3 months ago, knowing exactly what I was going to do with them once I finally got my AIQ premium! Captain Marvel goes great right in the middle of her ramp! Iron Man was hard to find a spot for, but I wanted to keep him in the foreground so the buildings wouldn’t look to silly in size comparison. What do you guys think?

0BF5509B-1A6A-44A0-BCCE-D557B47DB10F (resized).jpeg0BF5509B-1A6A-44A0-BCCE-D557B47DB10F (resized).jpegC6BA19D1-5238-4FA4-B10A-41A11541E2AF (resized).jpegC6BA19D1-5238-4FA4-B10A-41A11541E2AF (resized).jpegCF4E1CFC-3382-405B-AC9E-4D85C8F49004 (resized).jpegCF4E1CFC-3382-405B-AC9E-4D85C8F49004 (resized).jpegF9025CCB-81DA-4282-BE8B-60D34ABF99E9 (resized).jpegF9025CCB-81DA-4282-BE8B-60D34ABF99E9 (resized).jpeg

E300ACAC-893F-48A5-AF53-4FCA80607DFB (resized).jpegE300ACAC-893F-48A5-AF53-4FCA80607DFB (resized).jpeg
#7443 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Those look great! Do you recall where you got those figures?

Thanks very much!
Yeah bud! I got them at Target. I have actually looked for captain marvel several times since but can’t find her. I was going to make some more.
Here’s a pic of them!
Takes a bit of work to get them off the stands. I used a Dremel. Then I had to drill holes in them to get em lit up. Well worth the trouble though!

D5FCD4FC-9360-42D1-A247-7205BD643F34 (resized).jpegD5FCD4FC-9360-42D1-A247-7205BD643F34 (resized).jpegDDD07ADF-C814-48C5-8743-110497E7C461 (resized).jpegDDD07ADF-C814-48C5-8743-110497E7C461 (resized).jpeg
#7445 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Awesome work. How are you lighting them? I don't see wires?

I just use comet matrix system for iron man. I used a flex LED inside of a wedge socket and ran the wire from the socket through the playfield underneath, and alligator clipped it to a GI bulb close by. The flex bulb is super glued to his back shining through his chest. I had to line the hole in his chest with some black foam(kind of like a foam tunnel inside the hole I drilled) this helped the light to shine straight through to the front of his chest, and eliminate lighting his entire torso. Believe me, it looked horrible when I first lit it up. The plastic is thin and it made it look hollow.
Captain Marvel just has fiber optics through her eyes. They run through playfield too. I didn’t want to make permanent fixes, so I used alligator clips underneath again to an extra wedge lamp socket with another flex bulb, that I just zip tied to an existing wire harness to secure it. I ran the fiber optics to the LED and just taped them to the socket to where they wouldn’t move. I bent the flex bulb to shine the light into the end of the optics and reflect all the way up through the other end through her eyes. Fiber optics are cool, and can light up really bright. I had to back the flex bulb off a little from the optics to make the light dim, because they were blinding me. I can take some pics in a few and post.

#7446 2 years ago

gorditas
Here’s some pics. I actually wanted to try something anyway, so I did while taking pics for you. I ran the fiber optics straight to the Insert just below the Captain Marvel ramp entrance. This way her eyes are lit white and when you go binary they change colors. Running it directly to this led would eliminate needing an extra socket underneath too. You could actually run the optics to any GI bulb and you wouldn’t need an extra socket. May end up switching it back. Anywho here’s the pics. I hate how they upload random order but hopefully you can make it out. The pics of CApt Marvel show the optics coming from the back of her head and under the playfiled you can see the optics wire tied to the socket with the flex bulb. Another pic I just showed where I’m trying to see how it looks with the “binary” bulb shining on it during gameplay. Will probably switch it back. It’s just temporarily taped to the playfiled underneath at that LED.
The iron man pics just show the flex bulb In his back and the wire running through the playfield and clipped on a gi socket.

45CC0874-A4D3-485C-8283-41B672F95A39 (resized).jpeg45CC0874-A4D3-485C-8283-41B672F95A39 (resized).jpeg827A2A88-20C7-438E-BF08-4403CE758349 (resized).jpeg827A2A88-20C7-438E-BF08-4403CE758349 (resized).jpeg8DE94A31-F80C-4D8C-BF2C-CC4438838D6D (resized).jpeg8DE94A31-F80C-4D8C-BF2C-CC4438838D6D (resized).jpeg9AC52E23-9780-4394-B26F-3A568871CFF8 (resized).jpeg9AC52E23-9780-4394-B26F-3A568871CFF8 (resized).jpegA1752774-D29C-47F5-8F81-D9B2E35FFAA0 (resized).jpegA1752774-D29C-47F5-8F81-D9B2E35FFAA0 (resized).jpegC2A663FD-59E1-4713-BCFE-BC12D48D4686 (resized).jpegC2A663FD-59E1-4713-BCFE-BC12D48D4686 (resized).jpegCF8E320B-8A60-4403-B89B-F8F31BC0FF23 (resized).jpegCF8E320B-8A60-4403-B89B-F8F31BC0FF23 (resized).jpeg
#7448 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Really nice work. Using fiber optic tube like that is brilliant.

Thanks man. I did the same thing in my old Stargate. Got the idea from another pinsider on that one. I carried it over to this game
Oh and running the optics to that LED for the binary lighting is cool. I just played a game.
Only thing is her eyes are whatever color the gem your choosing and playing too. It still has a nice effect though. May leave it after all. At least for now. I migh eventually get a flickering flame LED. That’d be sweet!

#7484 2 years ago

2 questions my friends.
Will there ever be any more toppers available? First time I’m thinking of getting a topper.
Also wondered if the armor is there just for looks, or does it actually prevent (in time) cabinet fade from where sweaty hands rest? This is my first stern and first pin where I can add accessories. I got the art blades. Love those.

#7488 2 years ago

Another question. Haha. Placing an order soon for new rubber.
Has anybody ordered a Titan kit for AIQ? Are the stern post sleeves always tapered slim? Just looking at them through the glass they look standard, but I guess they do look a little thicker up too. Is slim tapered always the safe bet when ordering for stern. Also manual lists 7 post sleeves but I only see 6. I thought maybe I was missing one near upper pop bumper, but looks like every picture I see of this game there is no post there.

#7490 2 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Cointaker shows them available, shipping now. I’m sure other distros have them as well.

Thanks bud. Just ordered!
I’m like a kid in a candy store with this pin. I need to calm down. I can’t help it, it’s my first NIB!

#7501 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

The posts are indeed tapered slim. [quoted image]

Quoted from gorditas:

The posts are indeed tapered slim. I suggest ordering red and blue for those, and using them to match artwork colors [quoted image]

Thanks bud. I contacted Titan and had my flippers switched to low bounce, and also added color options for the post sleeves.

1 week later
#7565 2 years ago

You guys that have already broke it down to clean and replace rubbers, am I up for a difficult task? I’ve broke down games before on top of playfield and it usually takes me a full day or 2. I got my Titan replacements, and I figure I’ll do a clean while I’m replacing those. I’m under 300 games played. I do have tiny barely noticeable ball lines in the outlanes already, so a light clean and wax can’t hurt.

#7573 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

It said preorder but it shipped right away. I was surprised as well. It’s the official Stern shooter knob.

Wow. Nice! Hopefully I’ll get my topper I ordered from Cointaker soon then. It said “now shipping”at the time I placed the order, and I ordered it on the 8th. Still haven’t got a shipping confirmation though.
Looking at their site now it says preorder.

#7582 2 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

just played a game and this little guy fell out onto the playfield...any idea where it came from?
[quoted image]

Looks like there’s an added spotlight on your right slingshot. Maybe it fell out of there? It’s a comet bulb so it’s been added somewhere. I added a spotlight to my game and the led I put in there has popped out on me once.
Can’t be that hard to find though. Run a LED test and cycle through each one with the flipper buttons if you can’t seem to find where it fell out from.

#7584 2 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

I just joined the club this morning, game is an ass kicker but I look forward to the challenge ha. What are the absolute must have mods for it? can you guys point me in the right direction please? thanks, Ryan

Also…Congrats and welcome to the club! You have bought yourself one awesome pin! If you absolutely want some mods worth getting…my first vote would be to replace the tower with mezel mods tower! I’d also recommend their Doctor Strange Sanctum.
T Diddy makes a sweet PYM lab to go over the ant man VUK, but it will cover the Thanos face on your art blades. Since Thanos is all over the game anyway it’s no biggie for me. I think it’s a nice addition. Also from T Diddy you can get the Captain Marvel ramp piece that helps with rejects.

#7589 2 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

thank u brother, was definitely interested in the tower and sanctum upgrades. is Diddy on pinside?

Here’s the tower
https://mezelmods.com/products/avengers-infinity-quest-pinball-avengers-tower?_pos=1&_sid=fd41b7fbc&_ss=r

Here’s the sanctum
https://mezelmods.com/products/avengers-infinity-quest-pinball-sanctum-sanctorum-building

And yeah TDiddy is on here too. He makes The PYM lab, CM ramp fix mod(which are the only 2 things I got from him so far) as well as a sweet looking Chrysler building that goes over the middle black widow ramp shot.

#7590 2 years ago

Anybody replace the spinning disc rubbers yet? How’d that work out? The old ones are on clear piece. I’m trying to get them off now. I ordered replacement stern 1/2 inch from Titan and now that I have the original out…they kind of look tapered. I’m not quiet sure the best way to get the old off, but they are already showing signs of damage and need replaced.
——UPDATE——
got one end off and almost got the other. Anybody else trying this, I used 2 sets of pliers I had. Pull one end off and then used both pliers to push the other end up to the edge and eventually worked it off. Sheesh stern what were you thinking. Eventually we gotta replace this stuff!
37281BEA-CD32-4765-BC1E-99DF0478422C (resized).jpeg37281BEA-CD32-4765-BC1E-99DF0478422C (resized).jpeg714C58D5-CBE1-4F48-832E-596706E1CC51 (resized).jpeg714C58D5-CBE1-4F48-832E-596706E1CC51 (resized).jpeg

C3AFF393-20FA-4C8A-9F23-D05ACAB41332 (resized).jpegC3AFF393-20FA-4C8A-9F23-D05ACAB41332 (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

002F1CF9-8D51-4242-87BA-285CEA05AC77 (resized).jpeg002F1CF9-8D51-4242-87BA-285CEA05AC77 (resized).jpeg

#7592 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

They are actually rubber? They are so solid that I thought they were plastic. How does it play with the Titans on there?
I would probably split them, if I decide to remove them on my machine.

It is hard. The posts are all the same too. Hard stuff. As far as how it plays now…
It’s ok I guess. As far as replacement rubber goes, I’ll always go Titan.
I’ll be honest though. I don’t really like replacing rubber. I feel like it will never play as good as factory again. Let’s just say I’ll have to get used to it.
I was so used to how it played before, and was actually getting better.
One thing I don’t like about new flipper rubber(I’ve tried Titan and super bands) is the ball seems to stick to the new flipper rubber at times. I got standard low bounce this time because I never tried it before. Feels like all the new rubber grabs and you have to delay your reaction time.
Again, I’ll just have to get used to it.
I’m sure there’s a million others with way more experience, but this is only the 4th game I’ve replaced all rubbers on. I’m sure others can tell you if they play close to factory. I can’t seem to hit anything now that I changed them all out. Lol
Even the center ramp is a challenge all the sudden. I’ll get used to it though.

#7594 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Sounds like your flipper rubbers had gotten pretty 'dirty'? Once they get a coating of metal dust on them the ball will 'slide' more and not grip. New rubbers will be much grippier, so shots will feel different.
I play quite a bit, so I generally clean the playifield, rubbers and especially the flipper rubbers every week or two. Some use naptha for cleaning the rubbers, but I like Novus 1. Wet a micro fiber cloth and wipe them down while still installed.

Maybe so? Would it be that bad that quick though? The rubber could have been dirty. Hard to tell on the factory black. I didn’t try to clean it. Just wanted to go ahead and replace it.
I only had 175 games played and I bought it NIB
I only changed all the rubber because the Stern was showing a little wear already on the disc rubber. I went ahead and cleaned and waxed what I could reach too.

#7596 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

You will adjust to the new rubber and if you keep them clean, they should always play close to the same.

I think I’m already adjusting
I just put up a new top score tonight, and I was able to get 3 gems. Not saying much, but for me it’s a big win! Dang that Iron Man multiball couldn’t keep up. I was killing shots. Wish I had recorded that! The auto launch was popping and there weren’t even balls in there. Crazy!
Yeah just took a few plays to get used to it!

#7614 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

After having the new disc rubber for a while, what do you think? Any change in how it spins? Increase in air-balls? I have Titans everywhere else in the game. I didn't do the spinner because I thought it was a unique part.

Seems about the same. I like it. I get air balls anyway due to the disc height itself(I think) i still get those on occasion, but as far as the rubber, it seems fine. I will shoot a video and post to YouTube, and link it here in this comment. Gimme 30 minutes.
Lol
Ok I’m back and as promised Here’s a short video of the Titan rubber post sleeves on the Doctor Strange spinner! Looks and works great IMO

#7616 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Awesome, thanks for the update. If anything, I think it might spin faster! What part number did you order? Looks like those are orange? I will probably go with yellow or red. Most of my posts are red, with a couple of blues. I'll have to mock something up when I get back home.

If you order on Titan’s website they don’t go by part number. You’ll want Stern post sleeve 1/2”
I wondered myself, and since it’s not listed in the rubbers section, I checked out the part numbers of the disc according to page 55 in the AIQ pdf manual. I found the post sleeves on that page and grabbed the part number 545-5151-00 from there. (see pic number 1)
I looked up part number as “stern 545-5151-00” on a search and it came up on pinball life saying it’s 1/2” post rubber for Stern.(see pic number 3) I went with that size and it’s correct.
Remember to get 2 of them. Heck might as well order more than 2. If I’d known they were going to work so well I’d ordered 6-8 of them in different color options.
If you get yellow they have a “new yellow” color option. I got “new yellow” flipper rubber. Looks good.
Looks they are .77 a piece.(see pic number 2)
00640460-CFF3-47FB-B29C-EF2C7984C6D5 (resized).jpeg00640460-CFF3-47FB-B29C-EF2C7984C6D5 (resized).jpeg1D5DD7E6-8246-4515-9782-FA414D030286 (resized).jpeg1D5DD7E6-8246-4515-9782-FA414D030286 (resized).jpeg54C7C55F-BBF0-4F92-A781-DE573B08593A (resized).jpeg54C7C55F-BBF0-4F92-A781-DE573B08593A (resized).jpeg

#7639 2 years ago

I too have noticed a hard reject from auto launch lately when playing mine. Not sure if it’s the same problem you guys are talking about with the black panther lane. It’s like it nails something back there under the gauntlet ramp before it even reaches the switch. Sometimes mine comes out so fast it launches straight up under the gauntlet. Not sure why.

#7640 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yep I'm good on the plastic piece, so I think the bending is in order; just seems too steep. It's either that or the wireform is to small to let the ball thru...I mean it literally gets too the first corner and just dies there.
Thanks.

I’m sure it’s probably a different problem for you, but mine was rejecting hard after a clean and wax to the playfield. It made it through barely a couple times and once it just fell right out once getting just past the highest point. It wasn’t until it got completely lodged in the top that I noticed the factory clear plastic had somehow worked it’s way inside of the ramp near the top. I had to pop it back to the outside of the ramp. It’s been doing pretty good since. I’m sure that’s too obvious though, as it only took me a few minutes to notice. I don’t know how it tucked itself inside the wire form like that. Probably got twisted I n there when I had to lift the ramp up a little to get my new post sleeves on under it. Anyway, I’m sure it’s not related, but never know. Thought I’d mention it. Sorry you’re having so much trouble bud. I have about 275 plays on mine, so I’m sure the more frequent rejects aren’t far behind.
You guys know what’s even crazier with my CM wire form?… I can hit it most anytime I want, but one of my problems is it rolls down and just before dropping down to the flipper it sometimes rolls back and gets stuck at the bottom(freely rolls around on the ramp back and forth..not stuck stuck) I can shake the machine back and forth and it eventually falls out, but I guess I need to bend the bottom of the ramp at the drop down?

1 week later
#7729 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

I am also having problems with black panther rejects, full plunge/auto plunge/and regular shots all seem to hit something and result in multiple flank attacks and will not go all the way through the shot.

Anybody else having trouble try this. I turned the power on my auto launch from factory setting 255 down to 240…so far it seems to be helping with those hard rejects. I haven’t had any trouble with normal shots hitting anything, but only with auto launch. Give it a try. It’s in Feature adjustments #205

FB8E044F-9014-44C1-9ED8-1F02F32008EB (resized).jpegFB8E044F-9014-44C1-9ED8-1F02F32008EB (resized).jpeg
#7744 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Went premium and never looked back. Just feels like a more complete game. The CM ramp is the best shot in modern pinball, especially when you combo it with BW.

Yes that is a great feeling!
What feels even better is when you combo it through the Captain America pops and when it comes from the Hulk orbit you rip it as soon as it touches your left flipper! So satisfying!
I too had to have Premium. My only reasons were mainly that when it’s a theme I love, I have to have everything that is available for it. Haha. I played pro on location and loved it. I knew the premium would only be better and it definitely is more fun to shoot for me. Couldn’t imagine losing that CM ramp.

#7745 2 years ago

Anybody have a problem with the ball bouncing to the left when it comes down from black panther? Mine started doing that all the sudden. It used to roll straight down to the right flipper but now it bounces toward the middle of the playfield when it rolls back down. Frustrating. I can’t tell yet if it’s somehow hitting the rubber rings all the sudden? I felt the guide and it doesn’t feel loose. Anybody else getting this? I did see it during gameplay for avengers guide for dummies that Allen did, but not sure what was going on with it.

3DA02AFE-97AB-4067-A225-C01247708457 (resized).jpeg3DA02AFE-97AB-4067-A225-C01247708457 (resized).jpeg

#7754 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

The design on the Prem/LE is for balls rolling back to hit the rubber rings near the entrance to the orbit and bounce over to the left flipper. Awhile after I got mine I noticed the ball wasn't bouncing very well off the post rubber any more. It was very inconsistent and very often SDTM. Turned out that when the ball was rolling back down the orbit it was slightly unscrewing the post a bit each time it hit, so the post was loose meaning it would give a bit when hit by the ball, so the ball was only weakly bouncing off it. I took the post out and used blue Loctite on it.

Thanks bud! Mine is super loose!
Now to take apart the entire right side to remove that one plastic so I can tighten it. Ugh.

#7782 2 years ago

You guys throwing up crazy scores and here I am struggling to hit literally anything anymore. Not sure how my skill level went from 2-3 gems a game to I can’t hit a darn thing anymore. Haha. I laugh but it does suck lately. Dunno what happened? I can’t even loop through the cap America orbit and combo it to the Captain Marvel ramp like I used to do 80% of the time. May need to level it again. I use the PinGuy app. Always have.
On a positive note…my topper should be here tomorrow.

#7786 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah check your side to side level and front to back slope.
I find the cleanliness of the playfield seems to impact AIQ more than other games for whatever reason on my consistency...
Also - if playing long sessions with multiple games or one long game, I found that PinMonk's flipper coil cooling fans really help on AIQ for the lower flippers to keep shot strength and consistency!

Thanks for the advice. I will look in to the fans eventually. I usually don’t play over an hour. I’m usually mad after 3-4 games haha. I have quick games. Right now mine is really more about accuracy being off all the sudden, not from flipper strength.

#7789 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

One other item that can affect shot accuracy is the cleanliness of the flipper rubbers themselves. If they build up "dirt" it can impact how the ball reacts.

Thanks bud. I’ll wipe em down tomorrow when I play again!

#7804 2 years ago

I still need to apply strategies to my gameplay. I’m not quiet sure how but I remember winning a gem and then getting to directly shoot again for another. Not sure if it was a glitch or it gave me another chance to win one back, or if I was maybe in a mode where I defended 2 and then it lets you shoot back to back. Either way I was like what? I thought it may have had something to do with the time gem? Either I’m making sense or y’all think I’m crazy at this point. Lol

#7809 2 years ago

Finally! Didn’t think it’d ever come.
It’s…so…beautiful
Quick review…buy it! (For retail price) I was on the fence but man I’m glad I got it! Definitely makes the game feel more complete for some reason. Also it’s gorgeous in person! Nice sparkly detail in the gems.
2F8762C4-D58D-4DA3-A344-A4F800EE67E8 (resized).jpeg2F8762C4-D58D-4DA3-A344-A4F800EE67E8 (resized).jpegE09C2D1E-CD4E-4374-8830-8CEDAA3B06B4 (resized).jpegE09C2D1E-CD4E-4374-8830-8CEDAA3B06B4 (resized).jpegE94B2580-F20C-4548-BB8F-AEFAACDB99F5 (resized).jpegE94B2580-F20C-4548-BB8F-AEFAACDB99F5 (resized).jpeg
B0E11F95-1029-42A2-9FFC-AC37BF45A968 (resized).jpegB0E11F95-1029-42A2-9FFC-AC37BF45A968 (resized).jpeg

E8B6F0E0-35E3-4E8D-96A4-93E0F25E52CA (resized).jpegE8B6F0E0-35E3-4E8D-96A4-93E0F25E52CA (resized).jpeg
#7821 2 years ago

Anybody else with the shooter rod have a loose connection new out of box? My gem won’t light blue or purple. If I wiggle the wire it does flicker to a blue. I’m only getting green, red, yellowish colors. The led on the right is the one I’m having trouble with. I don’t want to unravel the heat shrink to look at it, and void a return.
Also the leds are loose where they will push in and out of the housing. Anybody else having this? I contacted the business i got it from and stern support. We shall see…

296B4375-100A-491B-A3EF-F3AD2A1F788C (resized).jpeg296B4375-100A-491B-A3EF-F3AD2A1F788C (resized).jpeg3A34D355-43BC-471E-A5E2-8A2C57764BB7 (resized).jpeg3A34D355-43BC-471E-A5E2-8A2C57764BB7 (resized).jpeg
#7848 2 years ago
Quoted from SirSnarf:

I always thought that was intentional to make it go to the left flipper... Mine has always done that

Yeah. It is intentional. My post was loose. Had to tighten it down so it would bounce to the left instead of straight down to right flipper or sometimes down the middle.

1 week later
#7924 2 years ago
Quoted from pluto:

I've had a premium for a few months and I really enjoy it. It's the first pin my wife and I have owned and we're very happy with it. We already purchased our second (MBr SE) and have a pre-order for Halloween CE!
I recently ordered some art blades and pin stadiums after seeing my friend purchased an AIQ LE with pin stadiums and they are BEAUTIFUL.
Since these two things are the first mods I've ever worked on, I had a question:
Art Blades - do I need to remove the entire playfield? Is that what's recommended or can you put them on without removing the whole playfield - one video I watched of someone installing art blades on a Deadpool didn't remove the playfield, but another video of a JP art blade install the guy removed the entire thing. Is it just playfield specific or just up to how confident you're feeling?

I installed my art blades by myself without removing the playfield. It is super frustrating though. I think next time I will remove it. I think either way if I’m doing it by myself it will be equally frustrating. Lol.

If you have someone to help you hold the art blades, it may be easier. Take it back…starting out I did have someone help hold the front end while I was lining it up in the back, but they kept accidentally letting it stick. They got frustrated because I was getting picky haha. I can’t help it. Gotta be straight and barely below the glass at the same time. The playfield seemed to be much tighter on the left side(side with Avengers’ faces) and gave me the most trouble. I was pulling it off a lot. I always use the dry method too, so maybe that’s part of my trouble.
I’ve never taken the playfield out but I can’t imagine it being much worse than trying to line the blades up over and over. I’m sure others have installed way more art blades than I have. AIQ was only my second set of those. Mirror blades are much easier. They are flat and screw on. No worry with sticking. I do love the art blades though, and happy I went that route.
Be patient, I’m sure you’ll be okay. Also I’d recommend getting some pinball universe art blades protectors to protect your investment. They’re nice and handy to have if you are getting into your game a lot. Slap them over your blades once they are in, and no worries of damaging them when raising and lowering the playfield.
8F24AE5C-4099-4210-8AA8-EBBF01188F6D (resized).jpeg8F24AE5C-4099-4210-8AA8-EBBF01188F6D (resized).jpeg

#7977 2 years ago
Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

I joined the club today thanks to Zach at Flip N Out. I am loving my premium. This game is a great shooter. Looking forward to getting to know everyone in here.

Congrats! Zach and Nicole are the best! I got mine back in June from FlipNOut. It shipped and was here in 2 days. Been in touch with Zach off and on ever since. Always there to answer every question I’ve had. Great dude and has got to be the most passionate in the biz. I wanted to show my support to FlipNOut, SDTM, and his pinball show podcast. Picked up a couple shirts and a coffee mug last week.
Enjoy your AIQ! It’s a phenomenal pin!!!! Frustrating at times but a keeper.

2136966B-0E8B-4832-B6A8-9FF2239D9256 (resized).jpeg2136966B-0E8B-4832-B6A8-9FF2239D9256 (resized).jpeg471E03A3-4E1A-45F8-8951-87EB7473F96E (resized).jpeg471E03A3-4E1A-45F8-8951-87EB7473F96E (resized).jpegC4F225DB-692F-417D-8B68-9374B76FEE5F (resized).jpegC4F225DB-692F-417D-8B68-9374B76FEE5F (resized).jpegE6B0F9EE-2A01-4948-AB85-69446AF7542A (resized).jpegE6B0F9EE-2A01-4948-AB85-69446AF7542A (resized).jpegF602A545-4CD7-4333-8CF6-11DB56ADD1E2 (resized).jpegF602A545-4CD7-4333-8CF6-11DB56ADD1E2 (resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#8380 2 years ago

Is it normal for the last finger in the subway to be wiggling freely up towards the back box and down towards the apron if you shake the machine? Or is mine finally about to break? If someone could shake their machine a little and see if theirs wiggles, I’d appreciate it. May save me from taking some stuff apart if I don’t have too.
BA03BBFF-598E-4003-BA3C-EECC0A4B124C (resized).jpegBA03BBFF-598E-4003-BA3C-EECC0A4B124C (resized).jpeg

#8396 2 years ago

Did I get the wrong kit to fix the level of my spinning disc? I have a premium and they sent me a kit for the pro. That’s confusing too, because the pro disc doesn’t even raise. I guess pro owners are having disc level issues too?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#8618 2 years ago

Just replaced my coil stops and sleeves with pinball life replacements. I feel like I used to be able to hit the BW ramp off a ball launch(coming down the wire form to right flipper rolling shot)
when I first got the game. Now I feel like I can hardly ever do that. That’s the reason I replaced the stops and sleeves. Feels like it didn’t make a difference for the rolling right flip BW shot. I do remember that always feeling like a hit or miss shot, but more hit, at least in the beginning for me. It seems like more miss now but no problem hitting it at all when I trap up. That’s even when just turning the game on, and not playing for an hour. I held the coil stop and other end of coil right while screwing the née stops in. Maybe I should go back and check to make sure my sleeve was seared all the way, but it doesn’t appear to have any slack in between stop and coil.

2DD2FE82-EE25-4424-841E-6BEBD190DB6D (resized).jpeg2DD2FE82-EE25-4424-841E-6BEBD190DB6D (resized).jpeg

#8620 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Make sure your flipper angles are aligned correctly also. I’ve seen two new sterns recently that weren’t even close! The tip of the flipper should align to the hole in the playfield. Adjust with the hex nut below playfield and make sure your gap above is a credit card width.

I dunno it seemed hard to hit testing but seems fine once I started playing. Thanks anyway bud.

#8645 2 years ago

For those having a love/hate relationship with the game as I did, hold on a little longer. I had a breakthrough game(for me) last night. I got 3 gems and defended them and ended up with 4 gems. Only a 500million game, but way better than my previous games. I play to advance right now, and still have yet to focus on points, but man…what a fun game that was!!! My shots are getting way more accurate. My favorite shot combo is still through the pops, and straight into Captain Marvel. Man that shot feels so good! I was doing it repeatedly last night. Anybody else feel that sort of heavy pull when you rip that? That steel ball hitting warp speed through that crazy wire loop! Absolute favorite shot in pinball!
I usually have a hard time hitting Hulk, but was hitting it about 75% for a change. Game is so awesome! Loving it more now than when I first played it. Once I understand how to use the gems better…look out Thanos and crew. Lol

0202581F-0D17-4715-B963-CA716B3D62B5 (resized).jpeg0202581F-0D17-4715-B963-CA716B3D62B5 (resized).jpeg

#8649 2 years ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

I had a little bit of remourse at first about the Premium Extras, but I think the Pro is a better playing game. The Spinner raising looks cool but just slows things down, and the Marvel Ramp even modded still only hits 90%. Putting that money into Toys for the Pro has been a much better investment.

What's the Black Widow Tower you speak of? I must be missing it.
I am on a Pro, doesn't seem to be any kind of Pym Lab Upgrades there since it's just a simple target. Am I correct?

Probably referring to the BW tower/skyscraper mod from tdiddy
I got the PYM lab for my premium, but I’d say they were recommending the skyscraper for pro owners
See it here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-aiq-black-widow-ramp-chrysler-building-mod?hl=jrbbrj

#8673 2 years ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

The interactive Thor hammer has been my favorite thus far, combined with the sound mod that plays immigrant song during multi-ball. Really takes it to the next level.

Wait? There’s a sound mod, that plays that awesome song from Ragnarok? Talk about a moment! Does it leave the rest of the game alone? Gimme!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 16.00
$ 19.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Trade
Machine - For Trade
London, ON
8,924 (OBO)
Trade
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicmike0.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=Magicmike0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.