04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DNO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5671 3 years ago

What are all the people that are complaining about side drains seeing for audits?
I checked mine, both side drains about equal, and center drains higher than either side drain individually. So that seems fine to me. Curious on actual numbers for these “side drain monsters”

#5678 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Matches up with all anecdotes - Avengers IS an outlane drain monster. Both games have outlanes set at factory settings. Both have the inlane post rubbers removed

Thanks for sharing!
Seems like Deadpool is too easy!
But actually, I just looked at a DEadpool on location and the numbers were similar to yours. Different strokes I guess.
However, the ball has to drain somewhere, maybe Deadpool is a “center drain monster!”

#5785 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

s there an easy fix for fly balls getting stuck in the prem/le wireframe intersection?

I was able to bend the top wire form up a touch, and the ball can pass by that way.

#5792 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

The issue is the ball on top of the lower wire, which cannot be cleared without removing the glass. That ball then traps the second ball when I tried to play out the multi ball I was in.

Put the ball on the top of the bottom wire form, where it is sticking. Then if you lift slightly on the top wireform, the ball will roll through and back onto it.
Bend gently to keep the top wireform just out of the way.

#5893 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

What about something like this...
BW: Level 1 - light THOR 2x letters for short time
Level 2 - in addition to level 1; +2x scoring; +start a CM hurry-up (almost the same)
BP: Keep it the same
Hulk: Level 1 - 2x Hulk Rampage + Rage spinner enabled
Level 2 - 2x spinner and lane scoring; +Hulk smash computer (light all four corners of computer grid for a short time to collect)
IM: Level 1 - Delay mini-wizard modes until action button is hit (if space or mind gems are collected, that takes president)
Level 2 - 2x Arc and multi-ball scoring
CA: Level 1 - 2x scoring on pops and 2x scoring CA lane
Level 2 - in addition to level 1; +1-2 sec. added to ball save timer
THOR: Keep it the same (what exactly is super slings?)

Ha, yeah, the current rules just aren’t complex enough.
But really, it probably comes down to balancing the rules/awards, and what KME wanted as the Rules/awards

#6053 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Cpt Marvel ramp is ok, but the rejects can sometimes get hung up in between ramps (this can be solved by removing a piece of the rail but this is big mod for the ramp and not willing to do that. I am not sure why they have not done this at the factory and would remove the possibility of balls getting stuck there. It only happened once in 200 games for me but it will continue happening...

Just bend the top habitrail up a little, then there is enough clearance for the ball to pass through. (if you are talking about the trap i am thinking of that i had)

4 weeks later
#6545 3 years ago

Taking away choice of gems takes away additional strategy. If I have one or two portal locks, or a diff. Multiball ready, I might change what quest I take.
Getting random quests shoved down your throat just so that someone that didn’t take the time to learn strategy can have a better chance is not really a good idea and hinders the great choice making this game has.
Pretty sure KME would want this game with those choices left in, I’m sure other options were considered, and rejected for reasons.
Sounds like you should sell...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,000 (OBO)
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DNO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?tu=DNO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.