IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #816 LE with T-moulding changed to yellow Posted by SKWilson (3 years ago)

Post #1417 Fix for Hawkeye loop not registering Posted by EaglePin (3 years ago)

Post #1797 How to adjust height of spinning disc to prevent airballs Posted by dbb143 (3 years ago)

Post #1847 Rules writeup with link to Stern rule sheet Posted by Flippersaurus (3 years ago)

Post #1870 Fix for spinning disc not registering hits Posted by WizardsCastle (3 years ago)

Post #1950 TECH: Pic of updated subway mech from Stern to replace broken one Posted by Motorcitypinball (3 years ago)

Post #2056 Fix for ball hangups and habitrail adjustment to stop ball hangup. Posted by hocuslocus (3 years ago)

Post #2125 TECH: Tight glass fix. Posted by MurphyPeoples (3 years ago)

Post #2163 Avengers LE with chrome T-molding Posted by Lermods (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 12,640 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 253.
#1 3 years ago

This time we have approval from the moderators! Let's start off this owners thread on a positive note by welcoming everyone aboard who has an order in, or hopes to own one in the future. My distributor said they were expecting a Pro to land as soon as tomorrow, so Stern has their act together on this one. Supposedly a short limited run of Pros, then full run of LEs, then back to Pros, and finally Premiums. Welcome to the club everyone

#2 3 years ago

I’m in. One of the first posts. Woohoo!

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

I’m in. One of the first posts. Woohoo!

Awesome!! Welcome aboard, and congrats! What model you order?

#4 3 years ago

I have an LE in order. Can’t wait to get some time on it. I’ve never pulled the trigger on a game before playing it. Following IMDN and JP2, I knew it would sell out immediately. FOMO was strong on this one. Fingers crossed it’s as fun as I think it will be.

#5 3 years ago

Posting this now, so that I can quote myself in the future and see how long it took to finally acquire a premium.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I have an LE in order. Can’t wait to get some time on it. I’ve never pulled the trigger on a game before playing it. Following IMDN and JP2, I knew it would sell out immediately. FOMO was strong on this one. Fingers crossed it’s as fun as I think it will be.

Same here man. My first LE ever. New or used. Can't wait! Shouldn't be too long since Stern has shipped a couple pros out to distributors.

Quoted from evileye:

Posting this now, so that I can quote myself in the future and see how long it took to finally acquire a premium.

I'd have gone premium if it weren't for that darned wait!

#7 3 years ago

You and me both. Boom.

#8 3 years ago

In for a Premium can’t wait to flip some games on this pin.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

You and me both. Boom.

The funny thing is I thought my wife would kill me, but she enthusiastically said "Ohhhhh its pretty! I love the yellow!" LOL, go figure.

#10 3 years ago

Can't wait to receive my Premium!

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Same here man. My first LE ever. New or used. Can't wait! Shouldn't be too long since Stern has shipped a couple pros out to distributors.

Im thinking of getting a premium. What is the wait time on a premium?

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

M thinking of getting a premium. What is the wait time on a premium?

I'm hearing late October. No hard dates that I'm aware of on the Premiums (or any model for that matter). Unfortunately Stern usually runs them last.

#13 3 years ago

Just pulled the trigger on a Premium. The distributor website said lead time 120 days. A good Christmas present!?

#14 3 years ago

Premiums can take a looong time. Especially if the game is popular and you don't get in on the first run. Luckily I am in on an LE for this one Will look great next to my Deadpool LE. Love ZY. In a strictly platonic liking his artwork kind of way.

#15 3 years ago

I'm in on a Premium and the associated wait

#16 3 years ago

I'm glad their making some before they get to my Premium - practice makes perfect !

#17 3 years ago

Poor Black Widow... Getting no love in the Poll

#18 3 years ago

Awesome!! Welcome aboard, and congrats! What model you order?

I went with the Pro. I’m sure I’m one of the few, but I’ve always been a Pro guy. Marvel ramp and subway in the premium look bad ass, but from what I saw on Jack”s Marvel stream, the gameplay looks to be intact with the Pro. Can’t wait,

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

I went with the Pro. I’m sure I’m one of the few, but I’ve always been a Pro guy. Marvel ramp and subway in the premium look bad ass, but from what I saw on Jack”s Marvel stream, the gameplay looks to be intact with the Pro. Can’t wait,

I have a JP pro, and a GOTG pro that are a blast to play. I think this Pro will be just as fun as the other models also. Some folks are digging the flow a bit better on the Pro as well.

#20 3 years ago

I want a pro for my brewery location. Looks like an incredible game. Should do well with casual fans

#21 3 years ago

I have a LE confirmed.
Will be my last purchase for a while,
Thanks @sk8ball, from what I’ve seen, you and the team really knocked it our of the park.
Dream theme for me.
Will look great beside my JP LE.

#22 3 years ago

I have premium coming when they are ready. TMNT LE will have to keep me intersted until then!

#23 3 years ago

it appears that an LE is currently listed for sale by Pinball Pros on the market. Its almost 1k over suggested retail, but hey, if anyone is desperate for an LE new in box, there it is.

#24 3 years ago

Your first LE is a special one. Enjoy it!

#25 3 years ago

I'm in on a pro very excited to play this game.

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Your first LE is a special one. Enjoy it!

Thanks!

#27 3 years ago

In on a Pro. Looking forward to it.

#28 3 years ago

In for an LE and with every stream getting more excited. Glad the wait shouldn't be too long now!

#29 3 years ago

Anyone know what time Jack is streaming tomorrow?

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

I'm curious as well

#31 3 years ago

Letting my DP pro go for a Premium model. Looking forward to it but I’m going to play a floor model before I 100% commit.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Barring any unusual circumstances, such as reveals, Jack's regular streams are at 6pm CT Monday through Friday.

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Barring any unusual circumstances, such as reveals, Jack's regular streams are at 6pm CT Monday through Friday.

Nice! So 7pm Eastern. Plenty of time for me to catch it.

#34 3 years ago

I’ve got a pro coming and it will be on location in Springfield, Mo.

#35 3 years ago

Excited to join the club!

20200914_225518 (resized).jpg20200914_225518 (resized).jpg
#36 3 years ago

it appears that an LE is currently listed for sale by Pinball Pros on the market. Its almost 1k over suggested retail, but hey, if anyone is desperate for an LE new in box, there it is.

They’re asking $10,499
I’d give mine up for $10,600!

#37 3 years ago

I have a pro coming. Bring on late October!

#38 3 years ago

Since this will be my first LE, I'm curious how the speakers/audio on the LE sound vs. the normal audio on the Pro models. Anyone here have both that can give an opinion?

#39 3 years ago

Since this will be my first LE, I'm curious how the speakers/audio on the LE sound vs. the normal audio on the Pro models. Anyone here have both that can give an opinion?

I had a Stranger Things Pro and then a LE. The only difference are the upgraded LE Kenwood speakers. Definitely better than the pro speakers but don’t expect it to be the greatest thing you’ve ever heard. Haha

But if the music in the game is good, I highly recommend the pinnovators sub kit ($35) and an external sub.

#40 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I had a Stranger Things Pro and then a LE. The only difference are the upgraded LE wood speakers. Definitely better than the pro speakers but don’t expect it to be the greatest thing you’ve ever heard. Haha
But if the music in the game is good, I highly recommend the pinnovators sub kit ($35) and an external sub.

You know what, I actually have one of those spare in somewhere! I had it on my JP pro, then upgraded to a full Pinwoofer super kit. Forgot all about it. I'll definitely add that on AIQ. So, if I'm catching you correctly, the sound on the LEs really isnt that much better that the standard pro audio.I was hoping the "upgraded sound" would keep me from having to change anything.

#41 3 years ago

I'm in! This is my second NIB and first premium.

Never bought a game before release so I'm pretty darn excited.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm in! This is my second NIB and first premium.
Never bought a game before release so I'm pretty darn excited.

And you're an old timer here, congrats on your first NIB. Theres something warm and fuzzy about that big Stern box being delivered right to your door.

#43 3 years ago

You know what, I actually have one of those spare in somewhere! I had it on my JP pro, then upgraded to a full Pinwoofer super kit. Forgot all about it. I'll definitely add that on AIQ. So, if I'm catching you correctly, the sound on the LEs really isnt that much better that the standard pro audio.I was hoping the "upgraded sound" would keep me from having to change anything.

Yeah i thought this too, but I cannot find anything on the game that is different sound wise from the pro to the LE outside of those LE Kenwood backbox speakers. I could be wrong though.

#44 3 years ago

I finished up my Video Game collection last year (Tempest, Dragon Lair) and was shopping AVENGERS le (2012) & KISS when this beast dropped - Had to go LE fer my 1st Pin - I draw Comics part time and Love ZY's work on this - Did I mention 9 Grandkids ta boot

2019-11-08_9-51-38 (resized).jpg2019-11-08_9-51-38 (resized).jpg
#45 3 years ago

In my opinion, about 30% percent better. Got a dp le. Not sure is woofer is better, but speakers are definitely better than most, including the flipper fidelity I bought. I think dp has jbl speakers. I think the amps are upgraded too

#46 3 years ago

Premium on the way! First NIB game, this is my dream theme, designer and artist in one package! Almost went LE but you know I just didn’t love the yellow ‍♂️.

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

I think the amps are upgraded too

Do you have any more information on this? I thought the same thing, but the hardware between the pro and LE looks identical to me.

#48 3 years ago

In on a Premium. Anyone working on any Mods yet? Im excited to see the improvements to the Gauntlet and Tower.

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

In on a Premium. Anyone working on any Mods yet? Im excited to see the improvements to the Gauntlet and Tower.

Don’t forget Sanctum. Definitely need a Sanctum and a Tower mod.

#50 3 years ago

Ordered a premium. Love Thanos.. so cant believe I bought sight unseen but it just looks so cool. Statistically speaking I will bet on a Elwin game being a win. I will take those odds all day long. The artwork is ok, the use of color is exceptional. I draw and avid comic book collector so this whole game appealed to me totally. Sure there will be flaws... but in the pinball world what doesn't.... One person says one game sucks, the other person says they loves it.... Get what you love that's all that matters

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball
Pinball Machine
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ghent, WV
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Coopersburg, PA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,640 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble?hl=steele67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.