04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 255.
#4901 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

who else loves the captain america shot?
People say its the hardest shot in the game but i think its ant-man.

I seem to have better success with the Captain America shot (still low %) than I currently do consistently hitting the Hawkeye upper loop for some reason... hurts me in Black Order Multiball!

#4902 3 years ago

I feel like bragging My best game in the new (.98) code.

I defended 3 gems in Thanos Attacks and was successful...lots of points for successfully defending, but I only got about 8M on the Victory Laps MB. TBH I would trade that MB for some game advancement like a portal lock or a powered up avenger or something.

I had a decent BOM. The key of course is hitting that upper loop during the MB which is hard (I’m not that good at MB lol). I got confused when I got Change Gems after BOM.....hey, where is my soul gem?? It turns out I lost it in BOM by failing to make a super JP. I must have missed a graphic or a call out.

1D5B0C74-529C-42C3-B31E-A9297F854856 (resized).jpeg1D5B0C74-529C-42C3-B31E-A9297F854856 (resized).jpeg2AFDEDC5-93C5-4709-BE3D-EB8AA160FE4F (resized).jpeg2AFDEDC5-93C5-4709-BE3D-EB8AA160FE4F (resized).jpegB0B2FC9F-F26A-48E5-A743-8496932FB781 (resized).jpegB0B2FC9F-F26A-48E5-A743-8496932FB781 (resized).jpeg
#4903 3 years ago

Edit: pics did not upload

#4904 3 years ago

One game I had Thanos attacks going, but I was lost on what to shoot at one point because combo jackpot was lit and covered that shot. Went for Panther and that took care of the last gem shot.

#4905 3 years ago

Working on a CM ramp 3d printed piece if anyone is interested, I'm have more pictures later.

20210203_193745 (resized).jpg20210203_193745 (resized).jpg
#4906 3 years ago

You folks who are getting the ball lock 2 freeze/crash, does it keep happening or does it seem to go away after occurring once? I've been holding off updating because of this, but if it seems to stop occurring after happening once, I guess I'll deal for now and update.

#4907 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

You folks who are getting the ball lock 2 freeze/crash, does it keep happening or does it seem to go away after occurring once? I've been holding off updating because of this, but if it seems to stop occurring after happening once, I guess I'll deal for now and update.

It’s happened twice for me, in a hundred or more games....wouldn’t stop me from upgrading the code.

#4908 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Working on a CM ramp 3d printed piece if anyone is interested, I'm have more pictures later.
[quoted image]

Cool. Count me as interested. For the first time ever yesterday I had a ball fly through that hole on that ramp. I don’t get a ton of rejects but I feel like I’d have less with a piece in there

#4909 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

[quoted image]

I've only had the ball go out the side once and I would be interested as long as it looks good on my machine.

#4910 3 years ago

With Thanos now in the game, it seems really complete. Overall, I love it but I have a few nit picks:

- The trophy room background is blah (as most would agree);
- The Black Order Multiball background screen looks empty with a generic space picture;
- Some of the final blow shots for the gem modes have a nice sound effect when you hit them but the volume of the sound effect should be increased for the final blow to make it a bigger event and so that you know you have finished the mode if you are in a MB;
- Does anyone else find it odd that they took out the Thanos mode for 3 months, and when they replaced it, its basically the same as was originally in the game? If you watch the original Deadflip video when he gets to Thanos, it had 2 stages. Now, "Thanos Attacks" is the same as the first stage (fighting for your gems), and "Battle Thanos" is the second stage (a fight with a lifebar), but made even more simple (i.e. it now doesn't have the perks based on the gems that you have and anti-perks for the ones that Thanos has). Why take it out for months and then not change much at all?
- Still no Adam Warlock in the game.

Hope they can add a few things to the code in the last updates.

#4911 3 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

With Thanos now in the game, it seems really complete. Overall, I love it but I have a few nit picks:
- The Black Order Multiball background screen looks empty with a generic space picture;
- Some of the final blow shots for the gem modes have a nice sound effect when you hit them but the volume of the sound effect should be increased for the final blow to make it a bigger event and so that you know you have finished the mode if you are in a MB;
- Does anyone else find it odd that they took out the Thanos mode for 3 months, and when they replaced it, its basically the same as was originally in the game? If you watch the original Deadflip video when he gets to Thanos, it had 2 stages. Now, "Thanos Attacks" is the same as the first stage (fighting for your gems), and "Battle Thanos" is the second stage (a fight with a lifebar), but made even more simple (i.e. it now doesn't have the perks based on the gems that you have and anti-perks for the ones that Thanos has). Why take it out for months and then not change much at all?

I agree, game is nearly complete, but Trophy room needs to be much improved.

I also wish the screen showed which gems you lost - I know the gauntlet lights up, but would like feedback on the screen as well. Maybe an X through the lost gem or something? Gems could also be a little larger on the display.

Taking Thanos out and then putting him back in allowed Stern to go from 0.95 to 0.98...

I've only made it to Battle Thanos once so far in the new code and I won, I've been to Thanos Attacks probably 10+ times and lost all of them so far... almost all I've had to try to defend 3 gems though.

Hoping they add some more side games like Hulk and Hawkeye... maybe one with Adam Warlock.

Addiional shaker integration would be welcome, even something little like Deadpool does when you push the flipper buttons to jump through the bonus.

#4912 3 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

They really took out the perks for gems owned and anti perks for the ones Thanos owns? Man, that was cool feature...

#4913 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I agree, game is nearly complete, but Trophy room needs to be much improved.

For me the whole trophy thing is the weakest part of the game, wtf has trophies got to do with the Avengers universe anyway? They have a mode based on it so I guess it could/should stay but please put it way, way, way back into the background and remove it from the foreground.

Reminds me of the Playstation 3 attempt at making trophies, in games, a thing...a lame attempt to create online competition. God, I hope this is not where they were trying to head in AIQ

#4914 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

[quoted image]

Yep count me in as well

#4915 3 years ago

Proto print....it will be cheap probably 15 bucks, I'll print it in red, with blue and gold highlights. Should just snap in no tape needed. If you want in just pm me and I'll circle back around when their ready.

20210203_231420 (resized).jpg20210203_231420 (resized).jpg

#4916 3 years ago

I'd love some new music for the battle royal. Unfortunately I'm not very good so 10 min of the same gets kinda old hahahha.

#4917 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Proto print....it will be cheap probably 15 bucks, I'll print it in red, with blue and gold highlights. Should just snap in no tape needed
[quoted image]

Nice, let me know how to order.

#4918 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Nice, let me know how to order.

Just pm me and I'll circle back around when their ready

#4919 3 years ago

PM sent... thanks!

#4920 3 years ago

Stern is sending me a new spinner disk kit for my pro. Anyone gotten theirs yet?
Is it really an improvement on it being level?
Easy to put in?
Thanks!

#4921 3 years ago

I want the grid of rewards from the bank targets permanently on the screen so I don’t have to hold the flipper and wait. That would be nicer than looking at the empty trophy room for me.

#4922 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Proto print....it will be cheap probably 15 bucks, I'll print it in red, with blue and gold highlights. Should just snap in no tape needed. If you want in just pm me and I'll circle back around when their ready.
[quoted image]

Can you show your mod in the game please?

#4923 3 years ago

New update!

V0.99.0 - February 4th, 2021
=============================
- Reality Quest - fixed an issue where Reality Final Blow + Iron Man Locks lit + Hawkeye Challenge lit + Tower Shot could cause the game to reset on the Iron Man lock screen
- Hawkeye Challenge - fixed an issue where Reality Final Blow + Hawkeye Challenge lit + Tower shot was causing Hawkeye challenge to start incorrectly
- All Gem Quests - fixed an issue with Quest Final Blow not starting up music after Final Blow completes sometimes
- Soul Gem - added instructional text to Soul Gem mode start
- Thanos Attacks - successfully defending all the Gems awards you one your Gems back that you may have lost to Thanos before starting the mode
- Thanos Attacks - if you defend all the Gems but have no Gems lost to Thanos, then you are awarded a 3 ball Super Victory Laps
- Thanos Attacks - fixed an issue where tilting during Thanos Attacks avoids him collecting on of your Gems
- Thanos Attacks - adjusted mode music to be slightly louder
- Thanos Attacks - fixed an issue where the high score was not visible in the Attract mode scores
- Thanos Attacks - scoring multiplied based on number of Gems you have collected
- Thanos Attacks - all shots build base score by 250K
- Thanos Attacks - drop targets base score 150K
- Battle Royale - fixed an issue where attack timer was still connected to the UI after completing the mode causing the timer to display for no reason
- Battle Royale - silence music after final shot, music will come back if the game is continuing, in challenge mode it will stay silent for total and then go to Match
- Super Victory Laps - fixed an issue where high score entry was not being awarded
- Gauntlet - fixed an issue with the Gauntlet Gem LEDs where the Gems would go back to dim after all the modes were played
- Bonus - fixed an issue where the Timer panel is visible on the end of ball Bonus countup

- Adjustment Changes:
- none

- System
- no updates

#4924 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New update!
V0.99.0 - February 4th, 2021
=============================
- Reality Quest - fixed an issue where Reality Final Blow + Iron Man Locks lit + Hawkeye Challenge lit + Tower Shot could cause the game to reset on the Iron Man lock screen
- Hawkeye Challenge - fixed an issue where Reality Final Blow + Hawkeye Challenge lit + Tower shot was causing Hawkeye challenge to start incorrectly
- All Gem Quests - fixed an issue with Quest Final Blow not starting up music after Final Blow completes sometimes
- Soul Gem - added instructional text to Soul Gem mode start
- Thanos Attacks - successfully defending all the Gems awards you one your Gems back that you may have lost to Thanos before starting the mode
- Thanos Attacks - if you defend all the Gems but have no Gems lost to Thanos, then you are awarded a 3 ball Super Victory Laps
- Thanos Attacks - fixed an issue where tilting during Thanos Attacks avoids him collecting on of your Gems
- Thanos Attacks - adjusted mode music to be slightly louder
- Thanos Attacks - fixed an issue where the high score was not visible in the Attract mode scores
- Thanos Attacks - scoring multiplied based on number of Gems you have collected
- Thanos Attacks - all shots build base score by 250K
- Thanos Attacks - drop targets base score 150K
- Battle Royale - fixed an issue where attack timer was still connected to the UI after completing the mode causing the timer to display for no reason
- Battle Royale - silence music after final shot, music will come back if the game is continuing, in challenge mode it will stay silent for total and then go to Match
- Super Victory Laps - fixed an issue where high score entry was not being awarded
- Gauntlet - fixed an issue with the Gauntlet Gem LEDs where the Gems would go back to dim after all the modes were played
- Bonus - fixed an issue where the Timer panel is visible on the end of ball Bonus countup
- Adjustment Changes:
- none
- System
- no updates

Downloading now. Love that we can now win a gem back! Only slight bummer is it sounds like if you go into Thanos Attack with a lost gem, you earn it back but you no longer get Victory multiball? Victory is only for if you went in with no lost gems and win the mode? Unless I'm reading that wrong.

The only other thing I can think of is I wish the soul gem wasn't always at risk in Black Order MB. I have a really hard time hitting that super jackpot shot, so I would rather have the choice of using the multiball restart or not. If I choose yes, then risk it. But more than likely I would rather end the multiball than risk my soul gem. High stakes for sure...and very thematic though, so it's not a big complaint, and if it doesn't change, I'm not mad.

Thinking about it more, that would be a great use of the action button. Light it up green when you drain down to 1 ball in BO MB. You have 2-3 seconds to use the gem to restart your MB. If you use it, MB restarts, but the gem is now at risk. If you do not use it, no MB restart, but the gem is safe. That would be fantastic.

#4925 3 years ago

Hey...my Thanos attacks suggestion is in there. Yay!!

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

In Thanos attack it should (if it does not already) reward you for defeating Thanos by giving you one of the gems he has if you had already lost some to him earlier

#4926 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

who else loves the captain america shot?
People say its the hardest shot in the game but i think its ant-man.

I LOVE that shot. It can be hard sometimes, but it's so satisfying when you squeeze it in there.

Also nice when the Hulk orbit gets hit just right and flows back the the Cap shot, but 90% of the time it's hitting pops...on mine at least.

#4927 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Hey...my Thanos attacks suggestion is in there. Yay!!

Right on! I don’t mind giving up the victory laps mb in exchange (if that’s the case). From the read.me it looks like you only get the mb if you already have all 3 gems going into Thanos attacks.

Tonight’s project: figuring this out without taking the glass off

#4928 3 years ago

I just installed tdiddy's AIQ PYM building mod on my game and it looks great and the quality is excellent. Installation was easy to do but a couple of things worth mentioning. I have an LE and there was a mounting tab on the mod to hold it in place. That tab seemed superfluous to my game and it did not line up with the the designated screw that is supposed to be used to hold the mod in place. If you get the mod, this will perhaps be clearer. Anyway, the mod fits tightly without using the tab, so I simply removed it. Otherwise, that tab would have been unsightly if left in place. Also, if the building is mounted too low, i.e., pushed down too far it blocks balls trying to leave the VUK and conversely, if left too high in position, the glass cannot clear it. So, look for that 'happy zone' where everything fits just right. Also, as you will see in my photo, the building does hide some of the side blade artwork, particularly and unfortunately, Thanos. But, he is seemingly everywhere in the artwork so no great loss there. I have LERMOD's RGB subway lighting system on my game so I opted to not install the light offered with the mod. Overall, I believe the mod is a nice add to a great game and compliments Mezel Mods' Infinity Tower and Sanctum Sanctorum buildings nicely.

20210204_135733 (resized).jpg20210204_135733 (resized).jpg
#4929 3 years ago

I got mine today but what are the lights for? Does the thing actually light up?

Also this game is getting to me. I suck at this game. I get a decent game maybe 1 out of 10 times. Im having thoughts about making a trade! Of course when things get bad I have a good game and it feels good again....

#4930 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Also this game is getting to me. I suck at this game. I get a decent game maybe 1 out of 10 times. Im having thoughts about making a trade! Of course when things get bad I have a good game and it feels good again....

Your killing me, check your PM. I sent the instructions 2 days ago. Yes it lights

#4931 3 years ago

I just got invoiced for my AIQ Premium. It should be shipped directly next week. I already have the Sanctum mod, Tower mod, Cliffy protectors, 3D apron cards from @youbentmywookie, and shaker motor. I am waiting for the Stern topper, stern plunger rod, and Stern game blades. Hopefully that is all I will need. I will also buy a pinnovators subwoofer kit.

Hopefully this run will have any issues resolved such as the subway lock mechanism.

#4932 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I just got invoiced for my AIQ Premium. It should be shipped directly next week. I already have the Sanctum mod, Tower mod, Cliffy protectors, 3D apron cards from @youbentmywookie, and shaker motor. I am waiting for the Stern topper, stern plunger rod, and Stern game blades. Hopefully that is all I will need. I will also buy a pinnovators subwoofer kit.
Hopefully this run will have any issues resolved such as the subway lock mechanism.

Some of us in the early run (I received my Premium in early November) haven't had any subway issues... I'm pretty sure Stern is incorporating all of the latest and greatest in current builds though.

Great game! You should be happy and it seems like you have a good start on your modding!

The only other thing I would say that you may want to consider would be a sheet of anti-glare glass. I have a sheet of Cointaker's Voodoo glass on mine and love it! I also have Stern HD glass and Invisiglass on other machines and they all seem very similar to me.

Oh... and maybe Pinmonk's flipper coil fans...

#4933 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

It's a tough game - or at least I find it to be (and you also apparantely), but I find everything else boring after playing this. Ive got the crowd favorite EHOH next to it, and i dont play it because i find it too easy and long playing compared to this. If anything ill be trading EHOH, not AIQ.

#4934 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Some of us in the early run (I received my Premium in early November) haven't had any subway issues... I'm pretty sure Stern is incorporating all of the latest and greatest in current builds though.
Great game! You should be happy and it seems like you have a good start on your modding!
The only other thing I would say that you may want to consider would be a sheet of anti-glare glass. I have a sheet of Cointaker's Voodoo glass on mine and love it! I also have Stern HD glass and Invisiglass on other machines and they all seem very similar to me.
Oh... and maybe Pinmonk's flipper coil fans...

Yep, my first run Premium has had zero subway issues.

#4935 3 years ago

Alright, getting close. There was an ask for what the CM ramp fix looks like in game. This is still in prototype from and "unpainted" but you can start to see the details. The mod just simply snaps into place and can be removed anytime. I've play tested a few games and the results are crazy. I use to get a ton a rejects off the CM ramp but now it's super smooth. I will continue to play test over the weekend and hope to have a solid color scheme by Monday, with shipping starting next Friday.

20210204_231013 (resized).jpg20210204_231013 (resized).jpg20210204_231022 (resized).jpg20210204_231022 (resized).jpg20210204_231030 (resized).jpg20210204_231030 (resized).jpg20210204_231036 (resized).jpg20210204_231036 (resized).jpg
#4936 3 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I just got invoiced for my AIQ Premium. It should be shipped directly next week.

That’s encouraging, awesome news! Waiting for my premium invoice............

#4937 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Alright, getting close. There was an ask for what the CM ramp fix looks like in game. This is still in prototype from and "unpainted" but you can start to see the details. The mod just simply snaps into place and can be removed anytime. I've play tested a few games and the results are crazy. I use to get a ton a rejects off the CM ramp but now it's super smooth. I will continue to play test over the weekend and hope to have a solid color scheme by Monday, with shipping starting next Friday.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I dont know anything about 3d printing. Is clear plastic an option or is the milky translucent ive seen with other 3d printed items the closest these printers can do right now? Good job on the snap on mod. Being able to make your own stuff is very cool.

#4938 3 years ago
Quoted from BirdForce1:

I LOVE that shot. It can be hard sometimes, but it's so satisfying when you squeeze it in there.
Also nice when the Hulk orbit gets hit just right and flows back the the Cap shot, but 90% of the time it's hitting pops...on mine at least.

At mine it always comes back STDM...

#4939 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Stern is sending me a new spinner disk kit for my pro. Anyone gotten theirs yet?
Is it really an improvement on it being level?
Easy to put in?
Thanks!

Mine is arriving today. Will post tomorrow on the results.

#4940 3 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Mine is arriving today. Will post tomorrow on the results.

Good luck @groo. Check out a couple of my posts for checking your new machine out

NIB checklist:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/78#post-6034391

Launch ramp/BP orbit adjustment:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/90#post-6083334

Edit: Oh, just realized you were referring to a spinner kit, but I’ll leave the post for other new owners to see

#4941 3 years ago

Groo - When you set yours up let us know if Stern put the safety pin on the Cash Box or is the Cash Box just flopping around inside like mine was and others I've seen ? Stern can't even do that right !

#4942 3 years ago

I'm closing the CM ramp mode at 20 for the first run because I need to run more PYM buildings and am getting crushed with request. There are 3 spots left for the CM mod, the next run of this probably will be in 3 weeks.

TD

#4943 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I'm closing the CM ramp mode at 20 for the first run because I need to run more PYM buildings and am getting crushed with request. There are 3 spots left for the CM mod, the next run of this probably will be in 3 weeks.
TD

Hey, sent you a pm but haven’t had a reply. Just checking you got it and I’m on the list?

#4944 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Hey, sent you a pm but haven’t had a reply. Just checking you got it and I’m on the list?

I gotcha ....... 2 spots left

#4945 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I gotcha ....... 2 spots left

PM sent

#4946 3 years ago

Everyone after this post is on the second run, just pm me and I'll create a list

#4947 3 years ago

anyone else get annoyed with the call out "eye of agamatto" when playing the battle royal challenge. Seems like it says it over and over. I was really hoping to like this game, trying to give it a bunch of plays, just not getting into it.

#4948 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Your killing me, check your PM. I sent the instructions 2 days ago. Yes it lights

I know you did. I havent attempted it yet. And I didnt know it had lights when you originally showed it! But it looks cool and ill try to install this weekend. Im a visual guy, need youtube video showing install!

#4949 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It's a tough game - or at least I find it to be (and you also apparantely), but I find everything else boring after playing this. Ive got the crowd favorite EHOH next to it, and i dont play it because i find it too easy and long playing compared to this. If anything ill be trading EHOH, not AIQ.

It is a tough game for sure but its also the one I play the most right now of my 5. But i definetly take rage breaks to other games. I usually like tough games. I own BK SOR, SW Premium, Wonka, JP Premium, and AIQ Premium. And Ive owned tmnt, houdini as well which are both tough. But AiQ really does trigger my nerves!

#4950 3 years ago

Warning:
Beating Thanos might generate an uncontrollable urge to high-five everyone in the house repeatedly, for longer than necessary. Residual high fives and saying "remember while I was beating Thanos and ..." may persist for 3-5 days after beating Thanos.
Warn nearby friends and family that high fives may unexpectedly occur to avoid accidents where someone is slapped in the forehead or to prevent an awkward "left hanging" sensation.
If you are allergic to adrenaline and high fives, beating Thanos might not be right for you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

8,924 (OBO)
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/99?hl=birdforce1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.