Quoted from Peanuts:
V0.99.0 - February 4th, 2021
- Reality Quest - fixed an issue where Reality Final Blow + Iron Man Locks lit + Hawkeye Challenge lit + Tower Shot could cause the game to reset on the Iron Man lock screen
- Hawkeye Challenge - fixed an issue where Reality Final Blow + Hawkeye Challenge lit + Tower shot was causing Hawkeye challenge to start incorrectly
- All Gem Quests - fixed an issue with Quest Final Blow not starting up music after Final Blow completes sometimes
- Soul Gem - added instructional text to Soul Gem mode start
- Thanos Attacks - successfully defending all the Gems awards you one your Gems back that you may have lost to Thanos before starting the mode
- Thanos Attacks - if you defend all the Gems but have no Gems lost to Thanos, then you are awarded a 3 ball Super Victory Laps
- Thanos Attacks - fixed an issue where tilting during Thanos Attacks avoids him collecting on of your Gems
- Thanos Attacks - adjusted mode music to be slightly louder
- Thanos Attacks - fixed an issue where the high score was not visible in the Attract mode scores
- Thanos Attacks - scoring multiplied based on number of Gems you have collected
- Thanos Attacks - all shots build base score by 250K
- Thanos Attacks - drop targets base score 150K
- Battle Royale - fixed an issue where attack timer was still connected to the UI after completing the mode causing the timer to display for no reason
- Battle Royale - silence music after final shot, music will come back if the game is continuing, in challenge mode it will stay silent for total and then go to Match
- Super Victory Laps - fixed an issue where high score entry was not being awarded
- Gauntlet - fixed an issue with the Gauntlet Gem LEDs where the Gems would go back to dim after all the modes were played
- Bonus - fixed an issue where the Timer panel is visible on the end of ball Bonus countup
- Adjustment Changes:
- no updates
Downloading now. Love that we can now win a gem back! Only slight bummer is it sounds like if you go into Thanos Attack with a lost gem, you earn it back but you no longer get Victory multiball? Victory is only for if you went in with no lost gems and win the mode? Unless I'm reading that wrong.
The only other thing I can think of is I wish the soul gem wasn't always at risk in Black Order MB. I have a really hard time hitting that super jackpot shot, so I would rather have the choice of using the multiball restart or not. If I choose yes, then risk it. But more than likely I would rather end the multiball than risk my soul gem. High stakes for sure...and very thematic though, so it's not a big complaint, and if it doesn't change, I'm not mad.
Thinking about it more, that would be a great use of the action button. Light it up green when you drain down to 1 ball in BO MB. You have 2-3 seconds to use the gem to restart your MB. If you use it, MB restarts, but the gem is now at risk. If you do not use it, no MB restart, but the gem is safe. That would be fantastic.