IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 256.
#4651 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:I'm going to try and 3D print something that actually attaches without taping it tonight....wish me luck

any luck with a 3D printed model?

#4652 3 years ago
Quoted from BrackAttack:

I decided to try the Captain Marvel ramp improvement mod. Bought some double sided tape and red reflectors from Lowe’s. I used some garage scissors to rough cut the reflector. I had to cut the sides and a bit of the lower back edge to get it to fit right. I sanded off the rough edges a bit. I could have done a cleaner job but this looks good enough when not under scrutiny. For symmetry, I cut a piece for the other side (it doesn’t do anything) and from the front it looks like captain marvel red laser-speed end-trails.
I haven’t put enough plays on it yet since to say for sure, but no-kidding my first few games I am getting way less, almost no, ball rejects from the ramp!? I don’t know what magic this is.
[quoted image]

this mod is getting out of control, next i will try my durex lube plasic for this.
who can find the crapiest material for their 8K $ machines CM-ramp contest?

Unbenannt (resized).pngUnbenannt (resized).png

My CM-ramp stil shoots like a dream after cleaning it with Novus 1, but after about 40min the flipper fade is really noticeable.
I have alot of rejects at other shots too with those hot coils. Anyone tryed to replace coils with stronger ones yet?
IMO there should be stronger ones installed from factory, what do you think?

#4653 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/109168

Going to temporarily leave the club to make room for an incoming pin. I’ll be back though but if anyone is looking for a nice LE let me know!

#4654 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

What changes if you set the game to pass through? I just unbolted the subway and didn't change anything in the settings, all works fine and it is way faster, you can even skip the animation. Subway locks are launched when starting a mode like they should. Soul Gem isn't started with 2 balls anymore after ball search because of the balls not detected in the subway. Way better, I'll put it back if I'll sell it one day.

Your comment about the Soul Gem caught my attention. I’m having subway problems - two portal balls down there confuses the machine. Once I start a gem quest it cant find any balls and shoots out the portal balls. Got to Soul Gem and same thing - it popped out two portal balls. It works fine for starting a gem quest with no portal balls down there, but with portal balls it goes crazy. Do I need to fix it by switching to pass through, or is this something Stern should fix?

#4655 3 years ago

Thanks for the advice everybody but I think my wallet and impatience got the best of me. Will be an official club member tomorrow afternoon with a new Pro. Not that I don't like messing with the machines, but with the R&M and the IMDN Premium I had, and reading about the issues, I think I'll be happy without the extras. Excited to finally get to play it!

#4656 3 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Thanks for the advice everybody but I think my wallet and impatience got the best of me. Will be an official club member tomorrow afternoon with a new Pro. Not that I don't like messing with the machines, but with the R&M and the IMDN Premium I had, and reading about the issues, I think I'll be happy without the extras. Excited to finally get to play it!

Congratulations and there is a good chance you will just upgrade to a premium after a few months of ownership anyway. This was my first premium personally. I consider myself a pro guy. Premium is worth it on this one imo.

#4657 3 years ago

I've seen a bunch of AIQ LE's on the block recently which surprises me. Anyone interested in a trade for an MMR LE (perfect and includes color chip and lasered Williams nameplate and speaker grill additions).

---- for their AIQ LE?

#4658 3 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

I've seen a bunch of AIQ LE's on the block recently which surprises me. Anyone interested in a trade for an MMR LE (perfect and includes color chip and lasered Williams nameplate and speaker grill additions).
---- for their AIQ LE?

It's not a game where you just step up and it's all laid out, which is why some are for sale already, I think. I found with learning the rules, it becomes much more fun. The 3 levels of avengers give you different uses of the gems they hold. When I learned how to take 2 gems, place them and I can basically clear Soul Gem in possibly 1 flip, that's what intrigued me. It can also be brutal on the outlanes, which might make people enjoy it less.

#4659 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Congratulations and there is a good chance you will just upgrade to a premium after a few months of ownership anyway. This was my first premium personally. I consider myself a pro guy. Premium is worth it on this one imo.

This also is my first Premium and even though I have the "original design" subway I have had no issues in over 1200 games played. The worst I've had is very rarely a ball will not fully roll into the VUK... requiring a soft shake to get it to roll in.

Also no issues with my portal disk. The lexan I added to the Captain Marvel ramp I wouldn't really classify as a problem, just an "improvement". I also added 3 more RGB LEDs to the portal subway for an "improvement".

#4660 3 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

It can also be brutal on the outlanes, which might make people enjoy it less.

AIQ definitively can be brutal on the outlanes... it seems the outlane post is lower than "normal" when compared to the placement of the upper sling post which makes the ball "want" to go out the outlane...

#4661 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

[quoted image]
My CM-ramp stil shoots like a dream after cleaning it with Novus 1, but after about 40min the flipper fade is really noticeable.

I cleaned and waxed mine last night and I cannot believe how much it has changed the CM ramp success rate.
Its so smooth now!
I agree on the fade also, Time to get some flipper cooling fans from PINMONK

#4662 3 years ago

Anyone know if the topper is available anywhere ?

#4663 3 years ago

Just joined the Billion Club!

4B4D264D-5713-40BA-ADC1-FEA22F8631D8 (resized).jpeg4B4D264D-5713-40BA-ADC1-FEA22F8631D8 (resized).jpeg
#4664 3 years ago

Tres commas.

#4665 3 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Your comment about the Soul Gem caught my attention. I’m having subway problems - two portal balls down there confuses the machine. Once I start a gem quest it cant find any balls and shoots out the portal balls. Got to Soul Gem and same thing - it popped out two portal balls. It works fine for starting a gem quest with no portal balls down there, but with portal balls it goes crazy. Do I need to fix it by switching to pass through, or is this something Stern should fix?

Problem is the fingers on the subway mech get stuck, then the bal rolls just a bit too far and the sensor doesn't see the ball anymore, this doesn't show up in any error report or during subway lock test, because the sensor does get activated, it just doesn't stay activated, but that is not necessary in the test because it directly opens the mech after first activation of the switch.
So when soul gem starts and you have a ball locked, it doesn't know where the first ball is, so it waits for ball search, and then throws out both balls. I do not know exactly what happens if you set the subway to pass through, I guess it will just not physically hold the ball, and with any lock just release it directly.
I find it way better just removing the bottom part of the subway mech, that way the pin plays a lot faster (no waiting for the clunk clunk), and you can skip the mode animation by pressing the flippers.
If you remove the mech, I don't think it is necessary to change the setting, it will probably just try to fire the coil even though it is not connected anymore. But this is why I posted the question, I'm not exactly sure if the setting changes anything else.
All my modes work perfectly now though.

If you complain to Stern they tell you to get a new subway mech from your distributor, but it will just have the same problems. So maybe in the future they come up with a fix....

#4666 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Anyone know if the topper is available anywhere ?

More coming in March last I heard...

#4667 3 years ago

For anyone still having problems with the fingers getting stuck, try sanding down the slot on the side the fingers rub against. The mech is super easy to remove and easy to sand. It doesn't take much, just a little off will do. My machine only had the problem very rarely, but hasn't gotten stuck since.

In fact I have only had one subway glitch since doing it ~100 plays ago, and that was from a fast moving ball that snuck around the first finger before it settled in. There is still just a little too much slop in the assembly to keep that from happening 100%. That led to two balls next to each other rather than between the fingers. Surprisingly, in that case the "walking" motion was able to separate them next time they moved, but otherwise it would have led to an unexpected multiball at the next kick-out (probably Soul Gem just to be annoying).

#4668 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

Problem is the fingers on the subway mech get stuck, then the bal rolls just a bit too far and the sensor doesn't see the ball anymore, this doesn't show up in any error report or during subway lock test, because the sensor does get activated, it just doesn't stay activated, but that is not necessary in the test because it directly opens the mech after first activation of the switch.
So when soul gem starts and you have a ball locked, it doesn't know where the first ball is, so it waits for ball search, and then throws out both balls. I do not know exactly what happens if you set the subway to pass through, I guess it will just not physically hold the ball, and with any lock just release it directly.
I find it way better just removing the bottom part of the subway mech, that way the pin plays a lot faster (no waiting for the clunk clunk), and you can skip the mode animation by pressing the flippers.
If you remove the mech, I don't think it is necessary to change the setting, it will probably just try to fire the coil even though it is not connected anymore. But this is why I posted the question, I'm not exactly sure if the setting changes anything else.
All my modes work perfectly now though.
If you complain to Stern they tell you to get a new subway mech from your distributor, but it will just have the same problems. So maybe in the future they come up with a fix....

I was having the same issue; the second locked ball was sitting too far for the opto to detect it, which would confuse the machine resulting in two ball searches (the second ball search would eject both balls). I set my subway to pass through although my teeth mech is still installed; so when a ball goes into the subway it is walked down and ejected immediately.

To answer your question....I don’t think there is any difference in the game play by setting it to pass through, except that balls are served from the shooter lane instead of from the antman vuk (and vice versa). In fact, I can now see better how many portal locks I currently have by the green lights in the subway.

I am waiting on replacement parts from stern, but if the new mech does not fully address the issue I am fine with the pass through option (I will remove the teeth mech so the ball simply rolls into the vuk). I went premium because of the rising disc (not necessarily the physical locks) and the CM ramp (which I think is delightful to hit!). I have over 1000 games in it already and I am loving it!

I am finding that my strategy is evolving....for instance I used to go for mind gem early, to get help with mind gem. But I am pretty good at mind gem now (I get it about 85% of the time with no help from the mind gem). My current strategy is power and time gem first, saving the reality gem for after soul gem in order to chase that juicy SG jackpot! The plan is to power up an avenger to level 2 then use change gems to put the SG there. Making that shot for close to 100m or more is pinball nirvana!

Btw, is it just me or does it get very stressful when changing gems? If I have more than 2 is is hard to get them all placed correctly and there is no option to just leave them where they are...

#4669 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

I am finding that my strategy is evolving....for instance I used to go for mind gem early, to get help with mind gem. But I am pretty good at mind gem now (I get it about 85% of the time with no help from the mind gem).

Not sure what you mean here...

#4670 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Not sure what you mean here...

Oops...typo. I meant to say I would try for mind gem before SOUL gem...if mind gem is on a level 1 avenger you get three hits on the lockbar button for a “needed shot” which really helps during soul gem. My best is 74 flips remaining using this tactic.

The thing is, mind gem is one of the more difficult gem quests for me (need to hit the disc 3 times, plus the final blow at the sanctum!). These days I am going for power and time gem first, before the inevitable soul gem quest.

#4671 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

Oops...typo. I meant to say I would try for mind gem before SOUL gem...if mind gem is on a level 1 avenger you get three hits on the lockbar button for a “needed shot” which really helps during soul gem. My best is 74 flips remaining using this tactic.
The thing is, mind gem is one of the more difficult gem quests for me (need to hit the disc 3 times, plus the final blow at the sanctum!). These days I am going for power and time gem first, before the inevitable soul gem quest.

Gotcha! 74 flips remaining is impressive!

The mind gem can be tricky for me to use "in the heat of the battle" (especially during a multiball) and I'm still learning how to use it and Space gem if I have both at the same time, since they both use the action button.

A few times I have pulled off using the Mind gem on Level 2 Avenger and use it for a x7 on all shots while trying for the Reality gem! Fun times!

#4672 3 years ago

Any think the soul GEM intro is really , really bad

#4673 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Any think the soul GEM intro is really , really bad

Compared to the other intros it seems OK to me... lots of shaker use!

#4674 3 years ago

So I got my pro today. December 5 build. Didn't see any noticeable defects with pooling or anything except a sliver along the CM spinner lane. The Strange disc though is way off, high on one side, low on the other. Ball jumps everywhere when hitting it. I figured I'd have issues with the premium but looks like I'm going to have to fix it. Really fun to shoot though in the few games I've played. Definitely need the sanctum(?) mod though. Really nice looking machine though.

#4675 3 years ago

So I sent the pic and video of my shooter lane with a lip at the end causing erratic launches to my distributor since I still have issues after placing mylar and adjusting autolaunch power. Stern says they are going to send a populated playfield replacement. Fingers crossed.

#4676 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Compared to the other intros it seems OK to me... lots of shaker use!

It’s just the voice acting and graphics are garbage . “I’ve located the south GEM”

#4677 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

It’s just the voice acting and graphics are garbage . “I’ve located the south GEM”

XMEN says "hold my beer" on voice acting. NOTHING is as bad as XMEN. AIQ is miles better.

#4678 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

XMEN says "hold my beer" on voice acting. NOTHING is as bad as XMEN. AIQ is miles better.

I’d argue that besides Thanos, Thor, Black Panther and Hulk, the rest of the voice acting is as bad as X-men.

We’ll get custom audio/video sooner or later and fix it, though.

#4679 3 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

I’d argue that besides Thanos, Thor, Black Panther and Hulk, the rest of the voice acting is as bad as X-men.

Doesn't even come CLOSE to Shitty Beast. Nothing does.

#4680 3 years ago

Question why does the light behind the translite go from full strength to like half when you start a game and then between ball saved or in between balls goes completely off? Is it just designed this way for the atmosphere in the game?

#4681 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Question why does the light behind the translite go from full strength to like half when you start a game and then between ball saved or in between balls goes completely off? Is it just designed this way for the atmosphere in the game?

You can set that in the menu...does help with glare

#4682 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

You can set that in the menu...does help with glare

Got it thanks! Much better being brighter.

#4683 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Doesn't even come CLOSE to Shitty Beast. Nothing does.

"These are a few of my favorite things..."

#4684 3 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

If anyone does custom code please hit me up. I'll donate to the cause. This pin needs it!

What are the best mods for a Premium/LE?

#4685 3 years ago

Today is the day of the update?

#4686 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Today is the day of the update?

Hope so... it's been over a month since the last update and I have been to where the code is missing multiple times now.

Excited and looking forward to the game improving, Thanos being added in and hopefully a better background than the trophy room.

#4687 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

I was having the same issue; the second locked ball was sitting too far for the opto to detect it, which would confuse the machine resulting in two ball searches (the second ball search would eject both balls). I set my subway to pass through although my teeth mech is still installed; so when a ball goes into the subway it is walked down and ejected immediately.
To answer your question....I don’t think there is any difference in the game play by setting it to pass through, except that balls are served from the shooter lane instead of from the antman vuk (and vice versa). In fact, I can now see better how many portal locks I currently have by the green lights in the subway.
I am waiting on replacement parts from stern, but if the new mech does not fully address the issue I am fine with the pass through option (I will remove the teeth mech so the ball simply rolls into the vuk). I went premium because of the rising disc (not necessarily the physical locks) and the CM ramp (which I think is delightful to hit!). I have over 1000 games in it already and I am loving it!
I am finding that my strategy is evolving....for instance I used to go for mind gem early, to get help with mind gem. But I am pretty good at mind gem now (I get it about 85% of the time with no help from the mind gem). My current strategy is power and time gem first, saving the reality gem for after soul gem in order to chase that juicy SG jackpot! The plan is to power up an avenger to level 2 then use change gems to put the SG there. Making that shot for close to 100m or more is pinball nirvana!
Btw, is it just me or does it get very stressful when changing gems? If I have more than 2 is is hard to get them all placed correctly and there is no option to just leave them where they are...

way too many options and rules for the gems and levels, been struggling so far just to get them, starting no problem, but just trying to survive the outlanes while trying to get a gem, maximum I have reached so far is 2, so I'm not too busy with strategizing where to put them in the first place, I have had the opportunity to change the location only once as far as I remember, and don't even know how to get there.
The fact that you only get a certain function (like the button for soul gem shots) on a specific level of avenger sounds weird to me, but I'm sure it's logical to the rest....
Most games I end with a score below 50M because of either the 'sling to outlane' or the 'any missed shot goes STDM' (or even a good shot like left orbit comes screaming STDM), some games might end up between 50 en 80M, anything above is exceptional. GC stands at around 300M.
That said, I like to play it a lot, don't care much about the callouts, most are lame, rather have great sounds in a pin, love the Hulk hurry-up sound, even though nerve wrecking to try to make the shot before the hurry-up ends
Definitely happy that there is no footage of real movies in there, love the animation style, although Deadpool was way better (also music and callouts by the way), movie clips in a pin has been a strong reason for me not to buy a pin until now.

#4688 3 years ago

For the uneven/wobbly sanctum disc fix, the part you get from Stern, what is the difference between the new one and the one you are replacing? I can imagine why it is lopsided as it was manufactured and sat in the box for 2 months with the weight leaning towards the side with the post. Is that just a fresh bushing that might not be warped or is it a totally different piece?

#4689 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

way too many options and rules for the gems and levels, been struggling so far just to get them, starting no problem, but just trying to survive the outlanes while trying to get a gem, maximum I have reached so far is 2, so I'm not too busy with strategizing where to put them in the first place, I have had the opportunity to change the location only once as far as I remember, and don't even know how to get there.
The fact that you only get a certain function (like the button for soul gem shots) on a specific level of avenger sounds weird to me, but I'm sure it's logical to the rest....
Most games I end with a score below 50M because of either the 'sling to outlane' or the 'any missed shot goes STDM' (or even a good shot like left orbit comes screaming STDM), some games might end up between 50 en 80M, anything above is exceptional. GC stands at around 300M.

Don’t despair! The rules do seem daunting at first. AIQ is a deep game, but not overly so IMO. The 25 page rule sheet from stern is very useful, even if all the rules don’t necessarily sink in immediately. Maybe concentrate at first on how the gem quests work. Like you, my first month or so of playing it were concentrated on just collecting gems and once I knew how they worked (more than just shoot the lit shots) my success rate shot up.

“Change gems” is lit every time you collect avengers (ie right before SG, BOM, and BR). There might be other ways to light it (via the bingo grid maybe?). Once you start understanding the gems and their placement this feature is key to some big point strategies. One current tactic of mine is to use the power gem to have a level 2 avenger after completing SG, then moving the SG to that avenger, so that subsequent SG jackpots are maxed out at 150%. I got a 180m point SG jackpot this way!

Some obvious goals or strategies including trying to always have at least one portal lock before starting a gem quest, and NOT launching Thor or iron man MB before a gem quest (Thor often shows up too early for me )

I like the variety of skill shots and expect (hope) there will be more of them in future updates. I think I figured out the new skill shot in the .95 code....full plunge then hit the MIDDLE drop target for a grid square and extra ball save time. Many times I’ll go for it, miss, but ricochet up to the inside loop thus scoring that skill shot (for a portal lock).

#4690 3 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

For the uneven/wobbly sanctum disc fix, the part you get from Stern, what is the difference between the new one and the one you are replacing? I can imagine why it is lopsided as it was manufactured and sat in the box for 2 months with the weight leaning towards the side with the post. Is that just a fresh bushing that might not be warped or is it a totally different piece?

Good question, I've got my distro reaching out to stern...

IMG_20210126_155146 (resized).jpgIMG_20210126_155146 (resized).jpg
#4691 3 years ago

Mine rides up about that high but it's on the opposite side of the post. I looked underneath and you can see it wobble. Wicked airballs all around with that lip like that.

#4692 3 years ago
B81B4BDF-D22B-46EF-97C1-4B549DB67362 (resized).jpegB81B4BDF-D22B-46EF-97C1-4B549DB67362 (resized).jpeg
#4693 3 years ago

please, how to reset a game?
press left button+start do not work like on JP.
thanks

#4694 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

thanks

I saw that as an option in the settings last night.

#4695 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

thanks

You can turn that on in the settings or if after first ball is played, just hold the start button for a few seconds.

#4696 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

You can turn that on in the settings or if after first ball is played, just hold the start button for a few seconds.

I think he meant a full reset to attract mode.

#4697 3 years ago

Release day!

V0.98.0 - January 28th, 2020
=============================
- Battle Thanos - added this Wizard mode that lights when you spell STRANGE after playing Battle Royale wizard mode and all 5 Gem Quests
- Thanos Attacks - added this new Wizard mode that lights when you spell STRANGE after collecting the Soul Gem and playing at least 2 Gem Quests
- Super Victory Laps - starts after winning Thanos Attacks as a 3 ball multiball and after winning Battle Thanos as a 6 ball multiball
- Black Order Multiball - added rule that if you extend the multiball with the Soul Gem you must get a Super Jackpot or the Soul Gem is lost to Thanos
- Black Order Multiball - fixed an issue where Total display effect was using the wrong background video
- Black Order Multiball - collecting a Super Jackpot now lights Soul Gem to be collected if you previously failed Soul Gem or lost it replaying a Gem Quest
- Battle Royale - defeating the Black Order now lights Soul Gem to be collected if you previously failed Soul Gem, Black Order Multiball, or lost it replaying a Gem Quest
- Battle Royale - updated background text layout and fonts for consistency
- All Gem Quests - all Final Blow animations are now full screen
- Combos - added back the Right Orbit combo from a Left Ramp shot
- Combos - Right Orbit will only light Left Ramp for a combo if the combo sequence is less than 3, otherwise it will only light Left Orbit, Tower, and Pops Shot
- Combos - base scoring changed from 150K to 300K
- Combo Jackpot - base scoring changed from 3M to 5M
- Hawkeye Challenge - implemented Marksman difficulty award of 'Light Gem' in order of: Running Quest -> Failed Gem Quest -> Failed Soul Gem -> Unplayed Gem Quest -> 5M consolation
- Thor Spellout - fixed an issue with text overlapping UI Gems on later game Thor spellouts
- Strange Spellout - if you possess all the Gems, STRANGE letters cannot be collected unless conditions are right to begin a Thanos wizard mode
- Strange Spellout - if you have played all the Gem Quests and do not possess the Soul Gem spelling STRANGE and shooting in the Portal will collect a random Avenger
- Power Gem Quest - scoring build rate for Spinner increased, Glancing from 10K to 25K / Critical from 25K to 75K
- Trophy Collect - fixed a crash that would happen when more than 24 trophies would be collected before playing Trophy Mania
- Light Shows - added Change Gems light show while selecting your Gem placements
- Light Shows - added Black Order Multiball light show for start of mode
- Light Shows - added Replay light show
- Light Shows - many new light shows added for new modes
- UI - updated fonts used in Avenger and Black Order power bars for consistency
- DJ Mixer - fixed an issue with the maximum adjustment value being off by 1 which could cause the game to crash if set to this value
- Extra Ball - consolation when Extra Ball is disabled scoring changed from 1M to 10M
- Replay - default starting replay from 50M to 100M
- Audits - fixed Right Slingshot audit counting for left side

- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'THANOS ATTACKS START QUESTS PLAYED' - default: 2 - number of Gem Quests that need to be played to light Thanos Attacks (must also possess Soul Gem)

- System - Updated to V2.69.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.66.0

#4698 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Release day!
- Battle Thanos - added this Wizard mode that lights when you spell STRANGE after playing Battle Royale wizard mode and all 5 Gem Quests
- Thanos Attacks - added this new Wizard mode that lights when you spell STRANGE after collecting the Soul Gem and playing at least 2 Gem Quests
- Super Victory Laps - starts after winning Thanos Attacks as a 3 ball multiball and after winning Battle Thanos as a 6 ball multiball
- Black Order Multiball - added rule that if you extend the multiball with the Soul Gem you must get a Super Jackpot or the Soul Gem is lost to Thanos
- Black Order Multiball - fixed an issue where Total display effect was using the wrong background video
- Black Order Multiball - collecting a Super Jackpot now lights Soul Gem to be collected if you previously failed Soul Gem or lost it replaying a Gem Quest
- Battle Royale - defeating the Black Order now lights Soul Gem to be collected if you previously failed Soul Gem, Black Order Multiball, or lost it replaying a Gem Quest
- Combos - Right Orbit will only light Left Ramp for a combo if the combo sequence is less than 3, otherwise it will only light Left Orbit, Tower, and Pops Shot
- Hawkeye Challenge - implemented Marksman difficulty award of 'Light Gem' in order of: Running Quest -> Failed Gem Quest -> Failed Soul Gem -> Unplayed Gem Quest -> 5M consolation
- Thor Spellout - fixed an issue with text overlapping UI Gems on later game Thor spellouts
- Strange Spellout - if you possess all the Gems, STRANGE letters cannot be collected unless conditions are right to begin a Thanos wizard mode
- Strange Spellout - if you have played all the Gem Quests and do not possess the Soul Gem spelling STRANGE and shooting in the Portal will collect a random Avenger
- Power Gem Quest - scoring build rate for Spinner increased, Glancing from 10K to 25K / Critical from 25K to 75K
- Trophy Collect - fixed a crash that would happen when more than 24 trophies would be collected before playing Trophy Mania
- Light Shows - added Change Gems light show while selecting your Gem placements
- DJ Mixer - fixed an issue with the maximum adjustment value being off by 1 which could cause the game to crash if set to this value
- Extra Ball - consolation when Extra Ball is disabled scoring changed from 1M to 10M
- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'THANOS ATTACKS START QUESTS PLAYED' - default: 2 - number of Gem Quests that need to be played to light Thanos Attacks (must also possess Soul Gem)

These updates look good! Looking forward to playing it. Didn't see anything about replacing or upgrading the background Trophy Room unless I missed it...

#4699 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Release day!
- Adjustment Changes:

That's cool they added a mini wizard mode for collecting 2 gems and soul gem with Thanos attacks.

#4700 3 years ago

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

20210106_163558 (resized).jpg20210106_163558 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210128-163021_Gmail (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210128-163021_Gmail (resized).jpgreceived_898057140984596 (resized).jpegreceived_898057140984596 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 16.00
$ 19.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

There are 12,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/94?hl=holden1090 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.