IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 253.
#4551 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

I collected all gems, played computer frenzy and completed Battle Royal on a 1 ball challenge game, so yes, it's possible to complete in 3 balls - if you're good enough. If you're not good enough setting to 10 balls won't be enough.

I think you are right. This game is too hard for me. Can’t manage to get more than 3 gems for the moment (was close to 4). This game looks as work for me, not a fun time.

#4552 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Would you say it is a hard game? Possible to complete it in 3 balls?

Can't complete it until wizard mode is programmed. If you consider collecting all trophy's also as completing it then it will be hard for most.

#4553 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I used the 2-sided Gorilla "mounting Tape"... works great. Just make sure you try to maximize the tape area (for enough holding power) so the lexan piece affixes to the side of the ramp as close to the opto as you can get.
You could easily remove in the future if you ever wanted to.[quoted image]

Even though I was 90% happy with my CM ramp, I figured I would try adding the plastic to see how it went. I had an old inlane/outlane divider plastic protector laying around that was the perfect width, just needed to be cut to length. Attached with a piece of double sided tape, and it's wedged in place nicely so I do not think it will move. I have to admit, I am impressed. Not only does it allow a slightly sloppier shot to make it, it also smoothed out good shots. It's smooth as butter now. No, it is not a miracle worker that will allow a sloppy shot, but I'd say it took me from 90% of good shots making it to 99%. And I also like that it will keep the occasional ball from flying out the back of the wireform (only had this happen 2-3 times, but it was annoying).

I do not see this as a "cheat" at all. More like how we sometimes have to tweak the height of a ramp cover (original Avengers Black Widow ramp) or add a cover to help keep the ball down where it belongs (X-Men Rogue shot). It's more of a tweak then a mod in my mind. Not at all necessary for the shot to function, but it helps make it a bit more consistent. You have to remember this ramp and wireform are dealing with some pretty complex geometry with compound bends and angles. Once you take into account necessary manufacturing tolerances on both the ramp itself, the playfield attachment, hardware, etc, it's hard to expect 100% perfection for something this complex. It's way different than your typical ramp if you really think about it. I'm impressed it works as well as it does to be honest. And I'm pleasantly surprised how much of an improvement this super simple tweak made.

CF6F732D-2B51-49CC-AD31-442174BB88DA (resized).jpegCF6F732D-2B51-49CC-AD31-442174BB88DA (resized).jpeg
#4554 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I think you are right. This game is too hard for me. Can’t manage to get more than 3 gems for the moment (was close to 4). This game looks as work for me, not a fun time.

To each their own, but I disagree. Getting 3 gems right now on an average game seems about right for a pin you could only have been playing for a few months tops. I'm not skilled enough to do that yet myself. The game has difficulty, but in my opinion AIQ has the lowest "frustration factor" of any of Elwin's titles to date. The shots feel good when you hit them, and feel like they're where they should be. You can choose to rush gems, go for combos, exploit the grid, or rack up shield bonus. Lots of paths to the GC in this one.

If you were getting every gem and defeating Thanos already the complaint would be that there's no depth and nothing to do.

#4555 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

I collected all gems, played computer frenzy and completed Battle Royal on a 1 ball challenge game, so yes, it's possible to complete in 3 balls - if you're good enough. If you're not good enough setting to 10 balls won't be enough.[quoted image]

Wow, awesome score, especially on one ball! I think my best on one ball (first ball of regular game) is 600+ million on my Premium. I think I've had similar or maybe even higher on a ball 2 or 3 of a game that started poorly...

I've collected all 6 gems once, been to Battle Royale multiple times and got computer frenzy once so far, but I'm just under a Billion on my high score at this point.

My outlanes are just too hungry most of the time!

Really looking forward to see how the code progresses and hope they put Thanos back in on next update (any day now?)!

#4556 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

I think this is the main issue, the ramp flaps on the last few games have been flexible enough that they are deforming on impact and creating the issue. I've had the same on the TRex ramp on JP2 and the BW ramp on AIQ. Lifting the ramp and then packing underneath the flap before reseating ramp has solved the issue on both cases.
I don't have a Prem AIQ only a Pro, but would suggest this is the most likely cause of the ball being flicked to the left. I would guess that if you look at the ramp under the flap that is the cause.

That sounds interseting, but i didn't understand it completely.
What do i do with the flap, do i bend it a littlebit before i put the ramp back into the game?
Do you have a guide in another thread maybe?

#4557 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Even though I was 90% happy with my CM ramp, I figured I would try adding the plastic to see how it went. I had an old inlane/outlane divider plastic protector laying around that was the perfect width, just needed to be cut to length. Attached with a piece of double sided tape, and it's wedged in place nicely so I do not think it will move. I have to admit, I am impressed. Not only does it allow a slightly sloppier shot to make it, it also smoothed out good shots. It's smooth as butter now. No, it is not a miracle worker that will allow a sloppy shot, but I'd say it took me from 90% of good shots making it to 99%. And I also like that it will keep the occasional ball from flying out the back of the wireform (only had this happen 2-3 times, but it was annoying).
I do not see this as a "cheat" at all. More like how we sometimes have to tweak the height of a ramp cover (original Avengers Black Widow ramp) or add a cover to help keep the ball down where it belongs (X-Men Rogue shot). It's more of a tweak then a mod in my mind. Not at all necessary for the shot to function, but it helps make it a bit more consistent. You have to remember this ramp and wireform are dealing with some pretty complex geometry with compound bends and angles. Once you take into account necessary manufacturing tolerances on both the ramp itself, the playfield attachment, hardware, etc, it's hard to expect 100% perfection for something this complex. It's way different than your typical ramp if you really think about it. I'm impressed it works as well as it does to be honest. And I'm pleasantly surprised how much of an improvement this super simple tweak made.[quoted image]

Man, has anyone been on the "Stranger Things" owner's thread? Those guys are constantly coming up with mods and fixes to get the Pre/LE magnet lock or Demigorgan to work "properly".

Most of us AIQ owners just need a small piece of plastic!

#4558 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Man, has anyone been on the "Stranger Things" owner's thread? Those guys are constantly coming up with mods and fixes to get the Pre/LE magnet lock or Demigorgan to work "properly".
Most of us AIQ owners just need a small piece of plastic!

Ha...yeah. I have one of those, but thankfully (?) I bought a pro, so no issues for me other than removing the chin spacer to make shoving a ball down stinky's throat easier.

That said, I just played a few more games on AIQ, and honestly I'm not sure how much difference the plastic is really making. I still had a handful of shots that seemed good get rejected. I think that's just going to be the nature of this ramp. It's going to be a tough shot no matter what. And it's fast enough that shots that looked good while playing could easily be just a bit too sloppy. I do not mind having a tough shot...reminds me of some of the classics when making a shot up a ramp was actually a big deal. I'd probably be a bit more worried about it if it were one of the main ramps that are needed more often. Sure, CM is important, but not as important as the other two. Thankfully she isn't one of the collectible Avengers for Soul Gem/BO/Battle Royale....then it would be much more annoying when rejected.

#4559 3 years ago

Just made the 8th shot in Soul Gem (iron man tower). Instead of getting the dr strange animation, the hawkeye challenge started and I didn’t get the soul gem awarded... is this a known bug ?

#4560 3 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Just made the 8th shot in Soul Gem (iron man tower). Instead of getting the dr strange animation, the hawkeye challenge started and I didn’t get the soul gem awarded... is this a known bug ?

What code are you running?

Are you sure you didn't run out of flips and lost the gem and went to "normal game mode" and started Hawkeye Challenge?

I haven't experienced this myself in ~1200+ games.

#4561 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

What code are you running?
Are you sure you didn't run out of flips and lost the gem and went to "normal game mode" and started Hawkeye Challenge?
I haven't experienced this myself in ~1200+ games.

Code 0.95 and I’m 100% sure i had enough flips left, shot was green also

#4562 3 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Code 0.95 and I’m 100% sure i had enough flips left, shot was green also

Interesting... I've finished with anywhere from only 1 flip to 58 flips remaining (and of course many that I didn't finish), but haven't had this happen. Could be a bug.

#4563 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Interesting... I've finished with anywhere from only 1 flip to 58 flips remaining (and of course many that I didn't finish), but haven't had this happen. Could be a bug.

I finished with no flips. It still awarded me the soul gem, and right after it awarded me a third lock and iron man multiball on .95 code.

#4564 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

That said, I just played a few more games on AIQ, and honestly I'm not sure how much difference the plastic is really making. I still had a handful of shots that seemed good get rejected. I think that's just going to be the nature of this ramp. It's going to be a tough shot no matter what. And it's fast enough that shots that looked good while playing could easily be just a bit too sloppy.

I am glad you said that because I feel the same way! I have put on my plastic fix several different ways. I thought It had fixed it at first because my success rate immediately increased. (placebo effect?) Then I came to the realization that the shot needs to be made clean regardless if you have the plastic or not. Yesterday I played a game where even my clean shots were NOT making it all the way up. What I did notice is that from a cradle I was having a hard time, However when I shoot black widow and the ball has more speed coming thru the in lane it increases my success rate. My flipper power is set at max from the factory, but I am having a hard time making the shot from a cradle.

#4565 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I am glad you said that because I feel the same way! I have put on my plastic fix several different ways. I thought It had fixed it at first because my success rate immediately increased. (placebo effect?) Then I came to the realization that the shot needs to be made clean regardless if you have the plastic or not. Yesterday I played a game where even my clean shots were NOT making it all the way up. What I did notice is that from a cradle I was having a hard time, However when I shoot black widow and the ball has more speed coming thru the in lane it increases my success rate. My flipper power is set at max from the factory, but I am having a hard time making the shot from a cradle.

Clean and "wax" regularly if you aren't and that should help the success rate as well, especially from a cradle, but yes, the lexan piece certainly doesn't allow "all shots" to make the loop, but does help greatly reduce the number of strong shot rejects in my experience.

#4566 3 years ago

I hope everyone with an LE/premium is enjoying their game, but I’ve got to say I’m glad I went pro reading pages upon pages of how difficult the CM ramp is to dial in.

Played a premium on location and the CM ramp is awesome when you hit it just right, but the amount of rejects was infuriating.

Hoping we get a code update soon, I’m getting close to seeing everything in .95.

#4567 3 years ago

It is quite simple, if you have installed the piece right, the ball cant get hang up at the left metal wire leading to hard rejects, but its no magical ball accelerator.

#4568 3 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

I hope everyone with an LE/premium is enjoying their game, but I’ve got to say I’m glad I went pro reading pages upon pages of how difficult the CM ramp is to dial in.
Played a premium on location and the CM ramp is awesome when you hit it just right, but the amount of rejects was infuriating.
Hoping we get a code update soon, I’m getting close to seeing everything in .95.

To each their own.

I felt the pro was lacking and empty and didn't really do Elwin's masterpiece justice. Love my premium. Every game requires a little tweaking to get it dialed in just right.

#4569 3 years ago

This game is pure genius.

#4570 3 years ago

Would be nice to have a few more of those mini “side modes” like Hawkeye challenge and the Hulk spinner rip thing. That Hulk spinner rip gets me every time - one of the most satisfying mini modes in pinball.

Something like hit the captive ball then spinner or hit the captive ball as many times as possible in 15s or hit the drops etc etc.

#4571 3 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Oh for sure...don't get me wrong. I haven't regretted the decision to go premium on this title even for a second. It sounds like a few people are struggling more with their ramp, but thankfully mine isn't at all what I would call a problem. I have dealt with problem shots on games (including one with the same theme as this one, LOL), and trust me, this isn't one of them. It's a hard shot, and needs to be perfect. The plastic is just to help along the imperfect shots a bit. Do I wish it would flow like a sloppy Steve Ritchie ramp? Sure. But I'm ok with it being a tough one and requiring precision.

#4572 3 years ago

Just picked up an awesome pro!
Quick question as I havnt looked.... do these come with nvram or still have batteries?
This is my first newer pin.... all my others are dmds.

Thanks for helping a newbie

20210122_161458 (resized).jpg20210122_161458 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1611366210895 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1611366210895 (resized).jpg
#4573 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Just picked up an awesome pro!
Quick question as I havnt looked.... do these come with nvram or still have batteries?
This is my first newer pin.... all my others are dmds.
Thanks for helping a newbie[quoted image][quoted image]

Button battery on the CPU board in the head, but those almost never leak. Might want to pick up a spare SD card to have on hand when the cheap Stern one craps out at the worst possible time and kills your machine on a holiday weekend (which is what usually happens). Class 10, at least 8GB. Don't buy it from Amazon or Ebay - too many counterfeits.

#4574 3 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

I’m glad I went pro reading pages upon pages of how difficult the CM ramp is to dial in.

Its all chatter about the same few issues though. Some game are fine out of the box. Some need a 2min fix.
Other than first run subways having problems, id hardly consider 10min of tweaking the disc and ramps difficult. The rest of the issues brought up are cross model like the Antman, Black Panther and shooter lane issues. All pinball machines need tweaking and yes, premiums usually more so than pros. Avengers has been pretty good for its initial run imo and Stern will have made tweaks by the end of run.

Edit: im usually all about pro models but couldn't do it here. Especially the Captain Marvel momentum killing turnaround. I love horseshoes (SoF baby!) but the intentional clunkiness of that shot on the pro kills it for me. Its also worth noting how beneficial the Antman scoop feeding the right flipper is. The premium plays much more controlled imo.

#4575 3 years ago

Yellow surround for LE plaque looks great and really ties it together.

F924FA29-B5F6-47DB-B7C7-3EE56270B1B1 (resized).jpegF924FA29-B5F6-47DB-B7C7-3EE56270B1B1 (resized).jpeg
#4576 3 years ago

So I need help. Last night I installed my topper I ordered from Nitro Pinball last week. The pink stone all the way to right seems to work fine in attract mod but is nearly always on when playing the game. It doesn’t appear to match the game stones. Also lately it wants to serve two balls into the shooter lane randomly. It is doing it more and more? Thoughts? Running.95 code. Thanks for the help.

#4577 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

So I need help. Last night I installed my topper I ordered from Nitro Pinball last week. The pink stone all the way to right seems to work fine in attract mod but is nearly always on when playing the game. It doesn’t appear to match the game stones. Also lately it wants to serve two balls into the shooter lane randomly. It is doing it more and more? Thoughts? Running.95 code. Thanks for the help.

I don't have the topper myself, but I believe it allows players to collect gems across multiple games and then unlocks a multiball once all 6 gems have been collected, no matter how many games it takes. That is probably why you have one gem lit all the time as you must have collected that gem after installing the topper?

The 2 balls in the shooter lane is most likely unrelated and may be a switch issue in the ball trough.

#4578 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I don't have the topper myself, but I believe it allows players to collect gems across multiple games and then unlocks a multiball once all 6 gems have been collected, no matter how many games it takes. That is probably why you have one gem lit all the time as you must have collected that gem after installing the topper?
The 2 balls in the shooter lane is most likely unrelated and may be a switch issue in the ball trough.

Thank you! I had that thought but was unsure. Yeah going to call stern Monday as trough looks good!

#4579 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:So I need help. Last night I installed my topper I ordered from Nitro Pinball last week. The pink stone all the way to right seems to work fine in attract mod but is nearly always on when playing the game. It doesn’t appear to match the game stones. Also lately it wants to serve two balls into the shooter lane randomly. It is doing it more and more? Thoughts? Running.95 code. Thanks for the help.

Maybe check the switch in your shooter lane to see if it needs adjusting. I think if a ball gets sent into the shooter lane but that switch doesn't register then the game will think there isn't a ball in the lane and will send another one.

#4580 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Yeah going to call stern Monday

Call Stern - Thats a funny one !

#4581 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Thank you! I had that thought but was unsure. Yeah going to call stern Monday as trough looks good!

I believe they are still only responding via email.

#4582 3 years ago

And done! Yellow on top with purple outline should look nice lit up.E4D80E0A-F54B-4685-8614-7BE07FC62699 (resized).jpegE4D80E0A-F54B-4685-8614-7BE07FC62699 (resized).jpeg1175A4F4-E38E-4B88-87EA-C1E6134FF971 (resized).jpeg1175A4F4-E38E-4B88-87EA-C1E6134FF971 (resized).jpeg

Edit: everything is centred perfect the angle of the photo makes the yellow and purple look slightly offset.

#4583 3 years ago

Just wanted to give a little feedback on my CM-Ramp. Today i cleaned my PF with novus 1 for the first time and of course its now very fast. I have gotten nearly no rejects so far, and flipperfade was only noticable after 1hr+ not after 30min. I think thats because the balls are faster. I always hated to clean my JP and DP because the balls are getting out of control after that with no chance to react, but on AIQ its such a pleasure! Everything feels much better, so i guess i have to clean it alot. Give it a try if you have problems too. However i will install the cooling kit!

#4584 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Just wanted to give a little feedback on my CM-Ramp. Today i cleaned my PF with novus 1 for the first time and of course its now very fast. I have gotten nearly no rejects so far, and flipperfade was only noticable after 1hr+ not after 30min. I think thats because the balls are faster. I always hated to clean my JP and DP because the balls are getting out of control after that with no chance to react, but on AIQ its such a pleasure! Everything feels much better, so i guess i have to clean it alot. Give it a try if you have problems too. However i will install the cooling kit!

Do you put carnauba wax on after using novus?

#4585 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

This game is pure genius.

I love shooting the playfield I think the code is fantastic but I just don’t know I feel like it’s missing “something”. I think maybe something to do with sound I don’t know what but yeah to quote the castle “it’s the vibe”. I still want one because of how it shoots and the code

#4586 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

"wax protection" on new games is a hoax IMO, because the speed beats your ass and i dont see any protection benefit, just ugly residue. However on this game i will consider it after Novus 1, and i just would need to wax the main area between the flippers up to the CM-Ramp. I use the expensive Blitz Wax after some failed attempts with other products.

#4587 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

I recommend "waxing" after deep cleaning. I use Novus 1 on the playfield around every 500 - 1000 games. I haven't needed Novus 2 on my "new" machines.

I know I am in the distinct minority and may even get ridiculed, but I don't use carnauba wax anymore as you end up with residue everywhere in all of the nooks and crannies. I have been using F-11 for a couple years now (faster than any wax I tried) and it works great.

I also use "Wizards mist and shine" between "deep cleanings" around every 150 - 200 games and this stuff is great. Playfield is very fast afterward and you may not even need to wax or use F-11 or whatever you prefer.

#4588 3 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

I love shooting the playfield I think the code is fantastic but I just don’t know I feel like it’s missing “something”. I think maybe something to do with sound I don’t know what but yeah to quote the castle “it’s the vibe”. I still want one because of how it shoots and the code

We are due for a code update any day now... hopefully Thanos is back in, they get rid of the trophy room as the main screen and Stern adds some actual new stuff since so far the updates have pretty much been tweaks to existing things.

I love the game so far and trust it will only get better with each update!

#4589 3 years ago

Definitely missing personality and there are almost no Avengers assets in the game. But the rule structure is great (tho needs some more). For me the genius is the layout - completely new yet perfect. And hard.

I have Elvira sitting next to it, and whilst the code is brilliant, I find it boring to shoot. I’ll play one game of Elvira (that goes on forever), and not want to play it again for a week, but I’ll play AIQ 20 times a day and still have to force myself to stop playing.

#4590 3 years ago

I am working on custom 3D/Lenticular instruction cards for this game, and have the 3D side finished, but am struggling coming up with a decent instruction card that mixes in the really basic stuff that comes from the factory card, with some of the more complex rules found in the rulesheet. I am looking for thoughts on 2-4 things you think would be helpful to have on the instruction card that aren't there currently.

I don't have access to the game, but have others that do, so I am only able to work from the artwork side of things, and not the dynamics of the gameplay.

#4591 3 years ago

What do you think of the code so far? I see alot of potential and have some thoughts.

My main issue is that the avengers level get reset much too often.
Draining resets them and collecting all avengers resets them completely- making my collected gems weaker again.

Alot of times i have a plan and want to level up an avenger to place a certain gem on that shot for a strong effect.
Just one mistake and you have to start all over again.

If a game is really good one multiball can be enough to collect all avengers leading to avengers reset. (happening every time you collect all avengers!)
So you get even punished for a good game? I know you can "hold" the level for one avenger if you place the power gem on that shot, but that is kind of senseless IMO, because that is just one shot with that certain gem on it.

On good games the code can seem a littlebit unbalanced. You can hop from one MB to another and extend the ballsaver, collect super ballsaver, extend the timed modes and collect add-a-ball and extraballs like its nothing, but maybe thats how its meant to be.

Thor and Ironman MB are feeling boring somehow, but i guess i will grow on them.

#4592 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Thor and Ironman MB are feeling boring somehow, but i guess i will grow on them.

I agree here - neither one is really that much fun (although I do LOVE the light show for Iron Man!), especially when comparing it to multiballs on Metallica, for example. Hopefully it gets better.

That said, I still love this game!

#4593 3 years ago

Issues with my topper.... ihave it set to TOPPER GEMS START MODE” – YES but as soon as I launch the first ball these 4 gems light and stay lit. It's plugged into node 12.
Any thoughts?

20210123_203454 (resized).jpg20210123_203454 (resized).jpg

#4594 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Issues with my topper.... ihave it set to TOPPER GEMS START MODE” – YES but as soon as I launch the first ball these 4 gems light and stay lit. Any thoughts?
[quoted image]

I posted for similar question earlier today...

I don't have the topper myself, but I believe it allows players to collect gems across multiple games and then unlocks a multiball once all 6 gems have been collected, no matter how many games it takes. That is probably why you have four gems lit all the time as you must have collected those gems after installing the topper?

#4595 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I posted for similar question earlier today...
I don't have the topper myself, but I believe it allows players to collect gems across multiple games and then unlocks a multiball once all 6 gems have been collected, no matter how many games it takes. That is probably why you have one gem lit all the time as you must have collected those gems after installing the topper?

Ahhh could be! I guess I was thinking it would reset after the end of each game.

#4596 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Issues with my topper.... ihave it set to TOPPER GEMS START MODE” – YES but as soon as I launch the first ball these 4 gems light and stay lit. It's plugged into node 12.
Any thoughts?
[quoted image]

It keeps track of what you've earned across games. Whatever game you manage to get them all lit in will get a special topper-only multiball.

#4597 3 years ago

Give it time and a few code updates, I think this will go a long way to making the game more complete.

#4598 3 years ago

I decided to make my own Topper. Its crude.....but its better than nothing. I plan to do some changes....so this isn't the final version.

20210123_185505 (resized).jpg20210123_185505 (resized).jpg20210123_185524 (resized).jpg20210123_185524 (resized).jpg
#4599 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Definitely missing personality and there are almost no Avengers assets in the game. But the rule structure is great (tho needs some more). For me the genius is the layout - completely new yet perfect. And hard.
I have Elvira sitting next to it, and whilst the code is brilliant, I find it boring to shoot. I’ll play one game of Elvira (that goes on forever), and not want to play it again for a week, but I’ll play AIQ 20 times a day and still have to force myself to stop playing.

100% agree with you there it’s missing it’s personality. Just that little something. And I do find it more fun to play than Elvira there aren’t that many risky shots on the game. I mean it shoots nice but nothing too fantastic.

I do like that Hawkeye and hulk mode too. Hulk more so it just gives you that rush feeling.

#4600 3 years ago

Stuck ball a problem? Grab one of these from Mezel mods, went up on their site 2 days ago. Fits perfectly and easy to install.

92B5484D-3DA9-4AA7-A8DF-8918306C2E2E (resized).jpeg92B5484D-3DA9-4AA7-A8DF-8918306C2E2E (resized).jpegB3A99753-9BF6-4D38-8BBE-4C31AF82A6E3 (resized).jpegB3A99753-9BF6-4D38-8BBE-4C31AF82A6E3 (resized).jpegE211AAFB-6C60-48BD-AFE7-95BEA152F021 (resized).jpegE211AAFB-6C60-48BD-AFE7-95BEA152F021 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Coopersburg, PA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Geismar, LA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.