04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 255.
#351 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

ugh Im so annoyed. Had a premium set up for that first run. Now Im scrambling to find one for the second run. Bleh! thinking about buying something else in the meantime and ill make room next year for AIQ.

Not following? Whats wrong with the first run?

#352 3 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

Thinking it’s a lack of patience.

#353 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Thinking it’s a lack of patience.

Perfect...first the playfields are dimpling and now the hole pin misses patience.

#354 3 years ago

I was going to hold out to play it first because that is what I’ve always have done in the past but went ahead and put a deposit on a premium today.
Between watching gameplay on Dead Flip and all the positive reviews here the past day or so and the SDTM review I’m pretty sure I’m gonna love it!

#355 3 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

I believe he had a first batch premium lined up with his distributor, and there was a mix up. Now hes in line for 2nd run. Hence, the "I need a new distributor". At least that's what I took away from it.

#357 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I believe he had a first batch premium lined up with his distributor, and there was a mix up. Now hes in line for 2nd run. Hence, the "I need a new distributor". At least that's what I took away from it.

Are there any distributors still selling first run premiums? Are there any distributors not charging Ca sales tax?

#358 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Are there any distributors still selling first run premiums? Are there any distributors not charging Ca sales tax?

I believe I'm in the first run since I ordered early, but no California tax or shipping cost to me using ZMeny with Flip N Out Pinball.

Might be hard to get on a first run at this point though.

#359 3 years ago

In on an LE...think it's shipping next week. Happy to find the club thread...let the games begin ( soon)!

#360 3 years ago

something else altogether that my distrib isnt getting the game anymore.

#361 3 years ago

I just read through the rules sheet. Looks like there’s plenty there to play a fun straight forward game or dive deeper into scoring strategies. Pretty cool stuff.

Looks like a coupe ways to boost multipliers too. If I read it right it looks like it’s possible to get 15x going with one of the gems.

#362 3 years ago

Just place my order on a LE shipping next week. Got to play a pro at my distributor today. Super excited. I will post unboxing once delivered.

#363 3 years ago
Quoted from Jmxdc:

Just place my order on a LE shipping next week. Got to play a pro at my distributor today. Super excited. I will post unboxing once delivered.

there were still LEs available?

#364 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Always. Just gotta ask around a bit more sometimes. Rule of thumb. Always start with Trent if you want a LE. He probably gets the most allotted to him.

#365 3 years ago

So what is the consensus on the best set of figures to put on the playfield . Other than don’t do it

#366 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

So what is the consensus on the best set of figures to put on the playfield . Other than don’t do it

Just one.

Dr. No.

(If you have a Pro, I can get behind putting a better gauntlet than just the plastic in there, but that's about it.)

#367 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

My distributor had purchased several and still had 1 unclaimed.

#368 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I thought this was nice.

https://www.shopdisney.com/avengers-deluxe-figurine-play-set-461075513633.html

Someone posted it in another thread

#369 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Infinity Quest rulesheet

Ant-Man is featured. Nice!

#370 3 years ago

Beautiful figures. I was just looking at the playfield and wouldn't know where to put them. Too bad that Thor is missing.

#371 3 years ago

In a dolls house?

#372 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Depends what level of tacky you prefer

#373 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Think you answered your own question at the end of your post

Mjölnir is the only thing I’ll be adding to my LE for a little more visual flair at the Thor shot. And that’s mainly because I have a spare Hot Toys LED Mjölnir.

#374 3 years ago

Where did you manage to snag an LE this late in the game? (One thats not priced 2k over retail.....) Congratulations!

I got the last one from Hemisphere Amusements. While I did pay a bit extra, it wasn't obscene. I just wish I knew how to get on the "list" for these...

#375 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Always. Just gotta ask around a bit more sometimes. Rule of thumb. Always start with Trent if you want a LE. He probably gets the most allotted to him.

Forgive my ignorance. Whos trent? Which distributer?

#376 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Here is Trent’s website, and contact info. He is a top ranking IFPA pinball player, and a top (volume) pinball distributor.

http://www.tiltamusements.com/index.php

#377 3 years ago

+1 for trent and Tilt!

#378 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Tilt amusements, hell of a nice guy, better pinball player, best Wolverine look a like when he wants to be.

#379 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Tilt amusements, hell of a nice guy, better pinball player, best Wolverine look a like when he wants to be.

Can confirm this is true.

IMG_20200629_193258 (resized).jpgIMG_20200629_193258 (resized).jpg
#380 3 years ago

You should see him when he does the hair too. Haha

#381 3 years ago

Piling on, just because Trent does all that volume doesn't mean the service is lacking either. I needed a Deadpool LED board, and a Jurassic Park LCD screen replaced. Trent was a fantastic intermediary between Stern and I, helped me get the problems resolved super fast. 10/10 would buy from again

#382 3 years ago

I'm not going to put them in my machine, BUT, if you are looking to put action figures in, these are a bit nicer and more detailed. Plus, theres a good sized Thanos included.

Screenshot_20200926-192129_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200926-192129_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg

#383 3 years ago

I'm not going to put them in my machine, BUT, if you are looking to put action figures in, these are a bit nicer and more detailed. Plus, theres a good sized Thanos included.
[quoted image]

They aren't even the right version. These are Endgame figures. At least stick with the Avengers Assemble cartoon look if you do feel the need to add figures. Professor Hulk lol

#384 3 years ago

Thanks I honestly probably won’t install them but if gives me something to waste my $$ on while I wait lol .

#385 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

They aren't even the right version. These are Endgame figures. At least stick with the Avengers Assemble cartoon look if you do feel the need to add figures. Professor Hulk lol

Good point, but the Thanos figure is pretty cool.

#386 3 years ago

For my premium it’ll be anti reflective glass, shaker, PinWoofer, external volume/headphone jack, Ball Baron balls (we’ll try Ninjas first). When available: tower, Thor, Sanctum mods. Just wish I could get a direct print back glass, not the insert. I know, sounds like an LE, but I just like to customize it my way. Anyway hoping for a pre Xmas delivery. Stoked.

#387 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

For my premium it’ll be anti reflective glass, shaker, PinWoofer, external volume/headphone jack, Ball Baron balls (we’ll try Ninjas first). When available: tower, Thor, Sanctum mods. Just wish I could get a direct print back glass, not the insert. I know, sounds like an LE, but I just like to customize it my way. Anyway hoping for a pre Xmas delivery. Stoked.

You got it figured out! That's almost exactly what I was going to do, but I'm impatient so I just went all in on my first ever LE My only mod plans are yellow trim on backbox, Titan rubbers, and clear stadium lighting.

#388 3 years ago

You got it figured out! That's almost exactly what I was going to do, but I'm impatient so I just went all in on my first ever LE My only mod plans are yellow trim on backbox, Titan rubbers, and clear stadium lighting.

Looking forward to your LE report @scribbles. I know there are a few cool places to play near Knoxville. Maybe not so much right now but soon

#389 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Looking forward to your LE report scribbles. I know there are a few cool places to play near Knoxville. Maybe not so much right now but soon

I'm hoping it gets here before this upcoming weekend. Regardless, I'm having 7 or 8 pinheads over for a bbq/fire pit/ pinball event. I'd really like to get it set up and playing so I can get everyones opinions on it. I have high expectations on this machine based on the streams I've seen and reviews from folks who have put time on a Pro model.

#390 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

One still here in NZ.... Our/your price = 12K US.. still keen?

#391 3 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

na Im sticking with my premium. Already have invisiglass and shaker ready. Going to get sideart and armor as well.

To kill the time until I get it I am trading my Deadpool for a Wonka. Will be my first JJP game.

#392 3 years ago

Im trying to figure out why Greg thinks avengers is so similar to deadpool. He mentioned it on sdtm. Like he wouldnt want to own both. Because of art/theme? Or the shots? I dont see it on shots. Deadpools shots are pretty unique.

#393 3 years ago

Anyone else really like the Pro cabinet decals a lot more over the Premium or is it just me? I have a Premium on order, but man the Pro cabinet just looks a lot cooler in my mind. I like the translite on the Pro as well which I no is a bit easier to swap out than the decals would be. With a small collection I won't be hiding my cabinet as I really like looking at the artwork on the pins so hopefully Thanos grows on me.

#394 3 years ago

Can’t be the shots, I feel like there is double the amount of shots vs Deadpool...
It felt like when I was in multiball, no matter where the ball was going, it was hitting some sort of shot.
Not having the lil dead pool area up front, makes the Avengers pin feel a lot more open for fun combos.
I can’t say enough good things about Avengers.

Quoted from mbrave77:

Im trying to figure out why Greg thinks avengers is so similar to deadpool. He mentioned it on sdtm. Like he wouldnt want to own both. Because of art/theme? Or the shots? I dont see it on shots. Deadpools shots are pretty unique.

#395 3 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

How much in NZ shekels?

#396 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

It’ll be the battle villain code / video game vibe. I’ve been thinking the same since launch. I’m sure deeper down the code is completely different, but on the surface it’s a similar concept.

#397 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Avengers Infinity Quest is going right beside my Deadpool!

#398 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Avengers Infinity Quest is going right beside my Deadpool!

Same here can't wait two awesome pins side by side bolted to the floor!

#399 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

To kill the time until I get it I am trading my Deadpool for a Wonka. Will be my first JJP game.

Interested to know how this works out. I mean your comparison between the two.

#400 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Deadpool has a lot of similarities to the original avengers game in it's shots. (When looking at prem/le)

The left orbit to a diverter shot is similar, the katana shot from right to left with a 90 degree is similar to the black widow shot.

Not the same at all, but more closely related than aiq

Did Greg mean that one? I haven't watched that review.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,250 (OBO)
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Newnan, GA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 12,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/8?hl=skogen75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.