04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 255.
#4351 3 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

Are you waiting on parts to fix your issue? Disabling locks may make the game smoother, but your scores will go down. The subway is about the only place on the playfield where you can 'park' a ball during multiball. The time it takes for balls to cycle through is time you can spend shooting for jackpots with less balls in play. On games with upper flippers, parking a ball is very strategic.
If this game is used in a league or competition, the locks absolutely should be enabled.

What code is your machine on? The disc is never up during multiball for me. If the disc is up and I start Thor or IM mb it goes down right away. A couple of times in Thor mb I’ve snuck a ball under the disc before it goes down but the game spits it back out.

#4352 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I think i don’t get yet the gem perk feature and don’t know how to use them.
I do not know yet too how to approach this game in a different way.
I always try to level up Avengers in the same time i play and complete gem modes. 3 gems is my best (even if i already all got them once) and only reached the black order MB right now
Then i have the feeling to play the same over and over as i don’t manage to go further in the game.

It feels like you have to choose between going for gems or going for score. I just had a 5 for 5 gems(5 played 5 collected) and my score was only 350m. I try to do the first gem without mb, and then all others with a mb ready, then immediately activate and try to cradle after the ball saver ends. The outlines are so brutal, I’m thinking of loosening the tilt a little more. This game seems to tilt easier than my other games with similar tilt bob adjustment.

#4353 3 years ago

$3 Avengers sticker book side art option if you don't want the cost or hassle of installing blades.

20210116_155837 (resized).jpg20210116_155837 (resized).jpg20210116_155845 (resized).jpg20210116_155845 (resized).jpg
#4354 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

$3 Avengers sticker book side art option if you don't want the cost or hassle of installing blades.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, no.

#4355 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

More
Is the subway available during multi ball? I think it stays down once a multiball is started.

You're probably right (don't own one), but Portal locks are definitely ejected from the subway during MB and it takes a good amount of time to get two balls cycled through. You don't want to lose that time.

Obviously anyone can do what they want with their game, but you don't want to make changes that will decrease your scores.

#4356 3 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

You're probably right (don't own one), but Portal locks are definitely ejected from the subway during MB and it takes a good amount of time to get two balls cycled through. You don't want to lose that time.
Obviously anyone can do what they want with their game, but you don't want to make changes that will decrease your scores.

I am unaware of any game state where the disc is raised during multiball, allowing balls to be parked down there. I am waiting to see what Stern wants to do to resolve the broken walking lock. I will probably leave the walk assembly out once it's fixed. I do want it resolved though so that if I ever sell the game, it will be complete.

#4357 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Are you on some kind of drugs?

#4358 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballnewb01:

Are you on some kind of drugs?

Yes the good kind lol.

#4359 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Is the subway available during multi ball? I think it stays down once a multiball is started.

Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I think i don’t get yet the gem perk feature and don’t know how to use them.
I do not know yet too how to approach this game in a different way.
I always try to level up Avengers in the same time i play and complete gem modes. 3 gems is my best (even if i already all got them once) and only reached the black order MB right now
Then i have the feeling to play the same over and over as i don’t manage to go further in the game.

Yep, I love the layout on this game and I like trying the different ways people have suggested to use the gems. If you look through some of the ideas people have written in this thread try them you start to get a feel for how the gems can be used in different ways to help with score or even with getting other gems. For example, I like to get the Reality gem and put it on the drop targets first. One reason for doing that is that I like to get Mind Gem and place it on the center ramp and power it up to Level 1 to help with Soul Gem. But a lot of times when I'm trying to place the Mind Gem the ball accidentally hits the targets so the Mind Gem gets placed there instead. If I already have a gem on the drop targets then I don't have to worry about the Mind Gem getting placed there accidentally.

Reality Gem on the drop targets also helps with the time gem shots to those targets, so it's good to have it there for that reason also. Then after getting the Soul Gem I like to move the gems around. Usually time gem on center ramp though because it's easier to power up in that spot and it's very nice to have fully powered. Lots of different things to try in this game. If you're playing it the same way over and over you're missing out on a lot.

#4360 3 years ago

Anyone have an issue with the Topper just stop working?

I checked all the wires in the back box and in the topper. The red light is on inside the topper on one of the node boards. I even replaced the communication wire with known good one. There are no settings in the pin to enable it. I am at a loss.

#4361 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Not to be rude but that’s not a good look. Blades are easy to install

#4362 3 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

I am unaware of any game state where the disc is raised during multiball, allowing balls to be parked down there.

As I said above, when a mode is started with balls in the subway, it takes a significant amount of time for those balls to be put into play. You're briefly playing a one ball MB until the other balls are cycled through.

You still haven't said if yours isn't working properly. I know others have had issues and needed parts, but you're not saying that. If the game is going into your collective for league or competitive play, you're not doing your players a favor by disabling locks. Games should be kept as stock as possible in public or semi-public locations.

#4363 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Not that I have seen. As far as I know, the subway is only used to start a mode or lock a ball, neither of which can happen during a multiball.
Removing the mech so it uses virtual locks shouldn’t affect the gameplay at all. Even the launch of virtual balls ends up going to the same flipper, on the same wire way, as it would with the VUK.

#4364 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5e975d272500009105eaf9bc.jpeg?cache=Yv03WGGORA&ops=1778_1000

I cut my own hair (resized).jpegI cut my own hair (resized).jpeg
#4365 3 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

Are you waiting on parts to fix your issue? Disabling locks may make the game smoother, but your scores will go down. The subway is about the only place on the playfield where you can 'park' a ball during multiball. The time it takes for balls to cycle through is time you can spend shooting for jackpots with less balls in play. On games with upper flippers, parking a ball is very strategic.
If this game is used in a league or competition, the locks absolutely should be enabled.

If your portal is open during mb something is wrong

#4366 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

If your portal is open during mb something is wrong

Yeah - I've been mad when I accidentally start Thor MB when I really wanted to start a portal mode and THEN get Thor...

#4367 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

It feels like you have to choose between going for gems or going for score. I just had a 5 for 5 gems(5 played 5 collected) and my score was only 350m. I try to do the first gem without mb, and then all others with a mb ready, then immediately activate and try to cradle after the ball saver ends. The outlines are so brutal, I’m thinking of loosening the tilt a little more. This game seems to tilt easier than my other games with similar tilt bob adjustment.

You can do both, locking balls before starting a Gem quest to get the multiplier seems to be the best way to score higher. Especially if you can team it with another multiball.

#4368 3 years ago

I’ve been playing my LE daily since it came and have been totally happy with the game. That being said....I bought a TMNT pro today and it is way more...fun and full of energy.

It’s the music. It’s the villian voices.

Avengers has been shots. Better variety of modes. more unique flow. Better story goals.

Stern if your listening...music this pin up.

#4369 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Yep, I love the layout on this game and I like trying the different ways people have suggested to use the gems. If you look through some of the ideas people have written in this thread try them you start to get a feel for how the gems can be used in different ways to help with score or even with getting other gems. For example, I like to get the Reality gem and put it on the drop targets first. One reason for doing that is that I like to get Mind Gem and place it on the center ramp and power it up to Level 1 to help with Soul Gem. But a lot of times when I'm trying to place the Mind Gem the ball accidentally hits the targets so the Mind Gem gets placed there instead. If I already have a gem on the drop targets then I don't have to worry about the Mind Gem getting placed there accidentally.
Reality Gem on the drop targets also helps with the time gem shots to those targets, so it's good to have it there for that reason also. Then after getting the Soul Gem I like to move the gems around. Usually time gem on center ramp though because it's easier to power up in that spot and it's very nice to have fully powered. Lots of different things to try in this game. If you're playing it the same way over and over you're missing out on a lot.

Where to place gems and why? How to use the grid? I’m there

#4370 3 years ago

There should be a thread dedicated to Gem strategy, unless there is already? I really need to learn more about how to use the gems.

#4371 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Yes the good kind lol.

Ya no worries! if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all but pinside does not follow that adage ,I would say those sticker look ok if you like them but side blades are really not that hard to install if you want to try!

#4372 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

this reminds me of my childhood. sticking 3$ stickers on a 7k pinball machine

#4373 3 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

So I'm loving AIQ Premium. Unfortunately I'm having a binding issue on my walking lock assembly. To be completely honest, it's the only feature on this game that I don't like as much. I think I found the perfect solution, for me anyway. I removed the the walker part from the subway and turned the subway lock behavior setting to pass through. I think the only implications, in regards to code, are that you now have virtual locks. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I dig shooting the rising spinner disc. Now the ball just rolls straight to the VUK. Sure, you may be taking a similar amount of time to choose a gem quest but I just like it better. I'm sure a lot work went into the design of the lock and I don't mean to take from that. This may be a good solution if you have an issue with yours and are waiting for a new part. Just disconnect the coil connector and remove the 3 nuts.

Did the same on mine after realizing that the new subway mech I received did exactly the same as the old one, didn't even bother to change the settings, it works fine without. I have to say until now I really like it better, you can still shoot under the disc, and the animation of the mode you can directly skip by pressing both flipperbuttons so it starts immediately. It plays a lot nicer now without the waiting, and everything works correctly now. Only disadvantage maybe is that the balls are now launched instead of directly coming to the flipper with multiball.

EDIT actually when launched they also come to the right flipper, so not much difference at all...it is different then most virtual locks on other machines, you still have to really lock them, they are just not hold in the subway now (which I do not see anyway), it's not like the disc doesn't raise anymore or the portal locks no longer works, everything just stays the same, the modes just start quicker, which to me is a good thing

#4374 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

There should be a thread dedicated to Gem strategy, unless there is already? I really need to learn more about how to use the gems.

And some indications on the screen for each gem to each place you move.

#4375 3 years ago

I'll list here all the little things that I would like to see evolve in the game code. Don't get me wrong, I love this game and, like most of us, I think the layout and the art are stellar. The rules, as they are, are also very good. But, here are my gripes:

The Musics:

Hawkeye Challenge, Victory Laps and Thanos Theme are generic tunes and aren't as epic as they should, for a quest.

Ken Hale has made some pretty good electronic tunes for Stranger Things, this style would have fit perfectly on Avengers Infinity Quest also. There's not enough variety in style and not enough tracks in AIQ, making the music package the weak point of the machine. This sounds a lot like the Stern's Jurassic Park sound package, also composed by Ken Hale (minus the John Williams original theme), which isn't a reference for me.

The Modes:

Thanos must be more present in the game. Thanos Battle mode is a great thing (when it'll return) but most of us won't see it anytime soon. There should be an intermediate, accessible mode, where he attacks the Avengers.

The Features:

The Snap of Thanos should be in the game, the direct effect on the game could be the loss of 50% of the collected Avengers.

The Main screen:

As most of us think, it looks empty. It could contains more informations and/or the collected Avengers, animated and busy in the control/trophies room.

The Quests:

Mind Gem, Time Gem, Power Gem, Reality Gem, Space Gem backgrounds are taken from the animated serie "Avengers Assemble" season 1. They look blurry, pixelated, low res and somewhat generic. Furthermore, why the same city background is used in 3 of the 6 quests? The locations should be more varied. Please add a spaceship (Q Ship), an ancient temple (Necropolis and Atlantis). There are a ton of fantastic backgrounds in the Infinity comics, drawn by artists like Mike Deodato Jr, Jim Cheung, Stefano Caselli or Leinil Francis Yu, they would fit perfectly. I'm pretty sure the animation team at Stern could also make better backgrounds than the provided ones. I love the fight and thumbnails animations. A great effort has been made on effects and particles.

Ironman Multiball:

Please insert an Inronman logo on the start screen (like Thor Multiball start screen or Dr. Strange disc feature).

The Match Screen:

It looks uninspired for me. The hulk animation and city background are already used in the Power Gem mode. The Infinity Gauntlet and a finger snap could be used here. A vertical scrolling could make appear the gauntlet. If the Gauntlet is on the arm of Thanos, no match. If it's on the Nebula's or Warlock's arm, then it matches.

The Easter Eggs:

Pip the troll could make a great Easter egg, appearing like Ed Boon in Mortal Kombat, as a popup animation.

Wanda and Vision could be another one great Easter egg opportunity.

The Voices:

I think they do the job, but why the members of the Black Order have nearly no voices?

Characters:

Where is Adam Warlock in the game?

#4376 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Yeah - I've been mad when I accidentally start Thor MB when I really wanted to start a portal mode and THEN get Thor...

Yeah, sometimes Thor arrives to the party a little early when you're not quite ready for him yet. He's very excitable. On the other hand. Thor or IM can be used to delay the start of Soul Gem so that you can level up your team beforehand. Even when the portal is open to start Soul Gem. If you start a multiball it will close and you can get a few things done. For example. It's handy when you have Mind Gem but it's on a character that's only collected. You can use the multiball to get to level 1 so it's more helpful during Soul Gem.

#4377 3 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Yeah, sometimes Thor arrives to the party a little early when you're not quite ready for him yet. He's very excitable. One the other hand. Thor or IM can be used to delay the start of Soul Gem so that you can level up your team beforehand. Even when the portal is open to start Soul Gem. If you start a multiball it will close and you can get a few things done. For example. It's handy when you have Mind Gem but it's on a character that's only collected. You can use the multiball to get to level 1 so it's more helpful during Soul Gem.

Excellent points that I hadn't considered, thanks!

#4378 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I’ve been playing my LE daily since it came and have been totally happy with the game. That being said....I bought a TMNT pro today and it is way more...fun and full of energy.
Avengers has been shots. Better variety of modes. more unique flow. Better story goals.

I am thinking of making TMNT my pin #2 after AIQ.... do not want to derail the thread with a TMNT comment but ... but... I will go check the TMNT thread I guess... lol

#4379 3 years ago

just bumping my question of what pitch this game should be at. Im at 6.5 and am frustrated by the sdtm drains from pops. Wondering if I can rectify that

#4380 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I am thinking of making TMNT my pin #2 after AIQ.... do not want to derail the thread with a TMNT comment but ... but... I will go check the TMNT thread I guess... lol

I had a TMNT LE and Avengers and I traded TMNT away. with GnR coming eventually as well I had too many games with spiny discs! Tmnt is great but frustrating. Low scoring game and the left outlane is a drain monster. Really fun shots though and the art is amazing. Im usually a premium/LE guy but tmnt I think the pro would be fine. Id miss the balls coming out of van and krang, but the diverter is basically useless. And apparantly it breaks a lot...

#4381 3 years ago

I didn’t get a chance to see the Thanos mode before it was pulled from the code but when it happened I assumed it was for minor bug fixes and it would be back in the next code release. Since we’re now at like 4 code releases later I’m assuming the whole mode was overhauled. I’m hoping the code really gets fleshed out more. The shots and layout are so good but I feel like the code is definitely lacking right now. The updates to date have all been relatively minor as well (really just some additional flair, call outs, etc) with no new modes/features added. The lockdown button isn’t even used yet...

#4382 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

just bumping my question of what pitch this game should be at. Im at 6.5 and am frustrated by the sdtm drains from pops. Wondering if I can rectify that

Still living @ 6.75 w mine and plays great. I really enjoy the change this brings in my lineup......walk away with a smile even though the game is a massive task to conquer. A game I like alot more than I thought I would initially.....

#4383 3 years ago

While I'm in this thread, the only thing that has baffled me from a mechanical standpoint is why didn't they put a post in front of the top left flipper? Gets a bit annoying always smacking it, as I'm sure it will wear that flipper rubber down quicker than usual.

I've scratched my head, and see no fix without drilling the playfield (not gonna happen for me) or maybe finding a way to modify the wireform directly above it to secure a post (?).

Seems like a hefty endeavor...just curious if anyone else has thought about it. All of my other games w upper flippers seem to be guarded from direct ball strikes from the lower flippers (maybe there are other machines that have this same exposed config.?).

Just makes me wonder....can't imagine a post there impeding gameplay at all.....

#4384 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Oh.......man.......no.......
This looks like my kid's Nintendo Switch

Art blades are dead easy to install. You dont even need to waste your time with the wet method.

#4385 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

While I'm in this thread, the only thing that has baffled me from a mechanical standpoint is why didn't they put a post in front of the top left flipper? Gets a bit annoying always smacking it, as I'm sure it will wear that flipper rubber down quicker than usual.
I've scratched my head, and see no fix without drilling the playfield (not gonna happen for me) or maybe finding a way to modify the wireform directly above it to secure a post (?).
Seems like a hefty endeavor...just curious if anyone else has thought about it. All of my other games w upper flippers seem to be guarded from direct ball strikes from the lower flippers (maybe there are other machines that have this same exposed config.?).
Just makes me wonder....can't imagine a post there impeding gameplay at all.....

Just hold the upper flipper up more often for a wider shot and practice the Hulk/Iron Man shots more.

#4386 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

It’s rumoured that KME didn’t want a post there. It definitely would change gameplay, but maybe not for the better (?)

I’ve gone through two upper flipper rings so far (titan - purple). I now have a super band there, and that seems to be holding up much better. I am not usually a fan of super band flipper rings but on an upper flipper it’s fine (aside from it being red and looking out of place).

I have found that raising the upper flipper does not help to make the hulk/spinner shot, but each individual machine plays differently....

#4387 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Caught my attention because I couldn't put my figure on it. We have a tmnt pro. Lots of energy and good code. Can be brutal fast but like that. Ive played the premium AIQ. Love the shots. Just seemed flat. I think its the code. Like you said - music maybe? Needs more to pull you in since there is so much strategy with the gems.. Probably another pin that will be an OMG its great once it evolves more. Kinda like our Stranger Things did. Still want an AIQ premium. Im sure AIQ will keep getting better.

#4388 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

On one of the first reveal streams on Dead Flip it was asked why there isn't a post there like on Jurassic Park and I'm pretty sure I remember correctly that Raymond Davidson responded "designer's choice". No real explanation though.

#4389 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

I'll list here all the little things that I would like to see evolve in the game code. Don't get me wrong, I love this game and, like most of us, I think the layout and the art are stellar. The rules, as they are, are also very good. But, here are my gripes:
The Musics:
Hawkeye Challenge, Victory Laps and Thanos Theme are generic tunes and aren't as epic as they should, for a quest.
Ken Hale has made some pretty good electronic tunes for Stranger Things, this style would have fit perfectly on Avengers Infinity Quest also. There's not enough variety in style and not enough tracks in AIQ, making the music package the weak point of the machine. This sounds a lot like the Stern's Jurassic Park sound package, also composed by Ken Hale (minus the John Williams original theme), which isn't a reference for me.
The Modes:
Thanos must be more present in the game. Thanos Battle mode is a great thing (when it'll return) but most of us won't see it anytime soon. There should be an intermediate, accessible mode, where he attacks the Avengers.
The Features:
The Snap of Thanos should be in the game, the direct effect on the game could be the loss of 50% of the collected Avengers.
The Main screen:
As most of us think, it looks empty. It could contains more informations and/or the collected Avengers, animated and busy in the control/trophies room.
The Quests:
Mind Gem, Time Gem, Power Gem, Reality Gem, Space Gem backgrounds are taken from the animated serie "Avengers Assemble" season 1. They look blurry, pixelated, low res and somewhat generic. Furthermore, why the same city background is used in 3 of the 6 quests? The locations should be more varied. Please add a spaceship (Q Ship), an ancient temple (Necropolis and Atlantis). There are a ton of fantastic backgrounds in the Infinity comics, drawn by artists like Mike Deodato Jr, Jim Cheung, Stefano Caselli or Leinil Francis Yu, they would fit perfectly. I'm pretty sure the animation team at Stern could also make better backgrounds than the provided ones. I love the fight and thumbnails animations. A great effort has been made on effects and particles.
Ironman Multiball:
Please insert an Inronman logo on the start screen (like Thor Multiball start screen or Dr. Strange disc feature).
The Match Screen:
It looks uninspired for me. The hulk animation and city background are already used in the Power Gem mode. The Infinity Gauntlet and a finger snap could be used here. A vertical scrolling could make appear the gauntlet. If the Gauntlet is on the arm of Thanos, no match. If it's on the Nebula's or Warlock's arm, then it matches.
The Easter Eggs:
Pip the troll could make a great Easter egg, appearing like Ed Boon in Mortal Kombat, as a popup animation.
The Voices:
I think they do the job, but why the members of the Black Order have nearly no voices?
Characters:

You hit all of the major points with this post, well done!

I’ve been asking for Adam Warlock from day 1! Why put him on the playfield if you’re not going to include him in the game??

#4390 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

The Musics:
The Modes:
The Features:
The Main screen:
The Quests:
Ironman Multiball:
The Match Screen:
The Easter Eggs:
The Voices:
Characters:

I agree the use of music, sounds, & callouts can be improved in the game. The good news is those things are easily fixable. I think the playfield layout & shots are really great and I really like the variety of rules for gem quests, gem placements, computer grid, Thor & IM MBs, combos, etc. It's still early code and this is a proven team with Iron Maiden and Jurassic Park so I'm thinking there's a pretty good chance they're going to be delivering some good stuff in future updates. I think it's a good sign that it's taking awhile for the Thanos mode to come back. To me that's a sign that they're working to make it great instead of just rushing to get it back in the game.

Right now I agree the battle modes don't have a lot of emotion and feeling to the music and sound effects. Hopefully that will be addressed. One thing I've thought is that during the gem quest battles, Black Order Multiball, and Battle Royale the effects as they are now don't really give you a sense of urgency or a feeling that you're in the middle of a big battle. Revamping the music to make it more intense and adding sound effects to add to those modes would definitely be good. Maybe have some sound effects like crashes, explosions etc, happening in the background while the modes are running instead of only having a sound effect happen when a shot is made. Something like that would give a feeling that you're in a battle and then when a mode shot is made the sound for it could be a much bigger effect to distinguish it from the background battle sounds.

#4391 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

On one of the first reveal streams on Dead Flip it was asked why there isn't a post there like on Jurassic Park and I'm pretty sure I remember correctly that Raymond Davidson responded "designer's choice". No real explanation though.

Thanks, as I didn't watch the stream. Can't imagine it was a cost issue, and would be interesting to understand how/if it would alter gameplay. Possibly an odd bounce/deflection, but would guess that happens anyway when you hit the edge of the flipper.

Inquiring minds, I guess.....still really, really like shooting this one....

#4392 3 years ago

hey, guys. just picked up a factory demo NIB yesterday. first boot i got a "no nodes found 189" error. hasn't happened since. is that normal for a new game?

#4393 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

hey, guys. just picked up a factory demo NIB yesterday. first boot i got a "no nodes found 189" error. hasn't happened since. is that normal for a new game?

Was the coin door open when you booted it? That can confuse it. Could have also been a loose connection or something. If it hasn't happened since, I wouldn't stress too much about it. If it happens again, reseat the node connectors.

#4394 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

as I'm sure it will wear that flipper rubber down quicker than usual.

Got my machine end of october and I’ve been through two upper flipper bands already. They get chewed up. It doesn’t help that I can’t hit the Hulk shot to save my life and am constantly pounding that flipper.

#4395 3 years ago

So nobody has offered a replacement Thanos glove? That was supposed to be low hanging fruit of mods needed for AIQ. Hopefully some are in the works.

#4396 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I have mine at 7 and it feels right

#4397 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Was the coin door open when you booted it?

definitely could have been. i was preparing to do the first time setup. thanks, man.

#4398 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

I have mine at 7 and it feels right

I just moved it up to 6.8 and going to see how that feels. Even with the step up the outlanes are just drain monsters! Anyone turn the alings down and have dialed in to a good number?

#4399 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I just moved it up to 6.8 and going to see how that feels. Even with the step up the outlanes are just drain monsters! Anyone turn the alings down and have dialed in to a good number?

I'm at 6.8~7.0 and everything feels good. Still get the occasional SDTM from the pops and certainly the outlanes are very hungry still.

I have added the small lexan piece to the left side base of the Captain Marvel ramp to fill the opening and that almost eliminated fast shot rejects. Haven't changed sling setting.

#4400 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I'm at 6.8~7.0 and everything feels good. Still get the occasional SDTM from the pops and certainly the outlanes are very hungry still.
I have added the small lexan piece to the left side base of the Captain Marvel ramp to fill the opening and that almost eliminated fast shot rejects. Haven't changed sling setting.

Game feels very much like tmnt in that so many shots you just miss can ricochet incredibly fast to outlanes. And i feel anything that goes near the outlanes always drains. No good bounces! Its frustrating

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,250 (OBO)
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

5,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Whispering Pines, NC
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/88?hl=rhaegal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.