04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 255.
#4302 3 years ago

So with my AIQ prem. there was a flyer from Gary Stern " Thank you for your purchase ! " Register your product to redeem your LIMITED EDITION stern insider reward * Unique to each title . Did anyone else do this and what did you get ????

#4303 3 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

So with my AIQ prem. there was a flyer from Gary Stern " Thank you for your purchase ! " Register your product to redeem your LIMITED EDITION stern insider reward * Unique to each title . Did anyone else do this and what did you get ????

I did not, I’d be curious if anyone did though. I should look at that for my aiq and tmnt. I’m sure the paper work is still in there

#4304 3 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Yes, you give Gary your data with a bunch of online questions. Its marketing, didn`t get anything until now.

#4305 3 years ago

Out of curiosity: Which owners here are rocking AIQ and Deadpool in the home, and how do they co-exist?

I own and love Deadpool and have been back and forth on AIQ for quite some time now as my next pin. I haven't played in person, but the layout looks phenomenal and I put about 100 games on the Surrogate.tv feed, so I feel like I know what I would be getting. And next to Deadpool, AIQ seems to win out on shots but definitely lags in the energy department and is a push on general gameplay flow (hit shots, light battle, etc.).

We are renting Stranger Things right now, though, and next to Deadpool that game is also pretty low key (imo) in terms of music, callouts, and general energy level. I am still enjoying Stranger Things and find it to be a good mood complement to the general wackiness of Deadpool, which has kinda led me back to AIQ.

This is all a long way of asking: Will the gameplay flow on AIQ be too similar to that of Deadpool, or do they play well together? Thanks in advance for the help!

#4306 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Out of curiosity: Which owners here are rocking AIQ and Deadpool in the home, and how do they co-exist?
I own and love Deadpool and have been back and forth on AIQ for quite some time now as my next pin. I haven't played in person, but the layout looks phenomenal and I put about 100 games on the Surrogate.tv feed, so I feel like I know what I would be getting. And next to Deadpool, AIQ seems to win out on shots but definitely lags in the energy department and is a push on general gameplay flow (hit shots, light battle, etc.).
We are renting Stranger Things right now, though, and next to Deadpool that game is also pretty low key (imo) in terms of music, callouts, and general energy level. I am still enjoying Stranger Things and find it to be a good mood complement to the general wackiness of Deadpool, which has kinda led me back to AIQ.
This is all a long way of asking: Will the gameplay flow on AIQ be too similar to that of Deadpool, or do they play well together? Thanks in advance for the help!

I do not currently own a DP, but I did in the past and hope to again. Awesome game. I do not see any reason they wouldn't work well together in a collection. There is very little overlap between them other than both being Marvel properties with amazing ZY art. I do not really see any gameplay similarities at all, other than neither game is a cookie-cutter layout. I think they would be a great compliment to each other (and each a nice compliment to STh for that matter).

#4307 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I have both. Deadpool is a keeper for us. I think Deadpool is more fun to shoot. Aiq is good and will only get better with code updates but completely different flow than Deadpool. They co-exist pretty well as there are No real similarities in the play as the playfields are very different. I think tmnt and aiq have more similar layouts with the third flipper than Deadpool.

#4308 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Would anyone be interested in this mezel mods tower? It doesn’t have the led strips in the top and it looks like the prior owner used a soldering iron to remove material to make the tower fit better before the Mezel fix.
Looking to get what I paid back for it $75 shipped in the US.
This is the old ad for it:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mezel-tower-mod#post-5984942
[quoted image]

This is still available

#4309 3 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

I did it, but it was just signing up for the insider no cost list. I never received anything. If I remember correctly it was a chance to win something limited.

#4310 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Anyone get the topper yet ?

I got mine back in mid December. It’s cool for what it is

D6F64355-F694-4726-AFC7-D8979F541855 (resized).jpegD6F64355-F694-4726-AFC7-D8979F541855 (resized).jpeg
#4311 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I have both AIQ Premium and Deadpool Pro. I love both! I put 3100+ games on my DP in the first year and just hit 1000 games on my AIQ in just over 2 months.
Very different games. DP currently is deeper, more refined and definitely better music, much more "upbeat" than AIQ, but not a knock on AIQ, they are different games and AIQ still has several code updates coming.
I do tend to concentrate on the "new" game and will admit I'm still in the honeymoon phase with AIQ as I play it probably 95% of the time right now.
Also - I literally "completed" DP (beat final Mr.Sinister mode) the week before AIQ arrived, so that may play into my ability to slow way down on my DP plays, but it's not going anywhere.

IMG_9436 (resized).JPGIMG_9436 (resized).JPG
#4312 3 years ago

I love both and I think so different that they are great to own both

2D5B5F0E-7DED-49E9-8384-CA05CB606A7F (resized).jpeg2D5B5F0E-7DED-49E9-8384-CA05CB606A7F (resized).jpeg
#4313 3 years ago

Since it's Deadpool/AIQ show and tell time, here's mine. The only 2 I own. I've had DP for 2 years and will probably sell 1 of these 2 beautiful games later on this year and get something else. I love them both, but theme-wise, I'll have a very hard time departing with DP. I kind of wish the DP theme was on AIQ...then it'd be a no-brainer. With a small line up, I don't really want 2 super hero themes.

Now if I had a Premium/LE DP and AIQ, I'd probably keep the AIQ. I admit I wish I had the CM ramp and disk to subway.

PXL_20210107_184658309.NIGHT (resized).jpgPXL_20210107_184658309.NIGHT (resized).jpg
#4314 3 years ago

Or just fit another machine right in there, looks like you have space.

Quoted from BirdForce1:

Since it's Deadpool/AIQ show and tell time, here's mine. The only 2 I own. I've had DP for 2 years and will probably sell 1 of these 2 beautiful games later on this year and get something else. I love them both, but theme-wise, I'll have a very hard time departing with DP. I kind of wish the DP theme was on AIQ...then it'd be a no-brainer. With a small line up, I don't really want 2 super hero themes.
Now if I had a Premium/LE DP and AIQ, I'd probably keep the AIQ. I admit I wish I had the CM ramp and disk to subway.
[quoted image]

#4315 3 years ago

I have both. I've had deadpool for 2 years now and will never part with it. The shots, music, callouts and the way you build up through defeating the villians is awesome, I feel like I have an end goal. I must admit, I'm struggling to enjoy AIQ anywhere near as much. Not sure if its the lack of music/callouts, but I just don't find the shots as satisfying (unless in multiball) or that I'm progressing through the game. Having said that I need to give AIQ more time and I'm sure it will keep getting better... Just hope they replace the static trophy room image....

#4316 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

I would go out on a limb and say besides the super hero theme, they are completely different pins and complement each other very well. I am loving them both and echo the sentiment that Deadpool is a “finished” game vs AIQ code getting better along the way.

#4317 3 years ago

Since updating to .95 I noticed after the match sequence the playfield light flicker like a SAM game without an led ocd board for a few seconds. Anyone else see this now?

#4318 3 years ago

The Disc leveling kit, document number 755-7711-00

I'm stuck at step 6: "Unthread and remove the leveling jam nut." ...easier said then done!?

Is the leveling jam nut the white plastic gear looking part (it is gray in this document)? Or is it the outer silver groved ring? Either way, neither of those parts want to budge.

I wish Stern would film a video of the repair in addition to the printed instructions.

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 5.58.27 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-01-13 at 5.58.27 AM (resized).png

#4319 3 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

What’s the best way to upgrade speaker system on premium? Guessing there is already a Spike 2 upgrade from pinballpro? What’s the best?

Here you go! https://pinballpro.net/shop/stern-spike-pinball-machines-complete-speaker-kit/

#4320 3 years ago
Quoted from BrackAttack:

I'm stuck at step 6: "Unthread and remove the leveling jam nut." ...easier said then done!?
Is the leveling jam nut the white plastic gear looking part (it is gray in this document)? Or is it the outer silver groved ring? Either way, neither of those parts want to budge.
I wish Stern would film a video of the repair in addition to the printed instructions.
[quoted image]

My disc leveling kit is on the way, so I am interested in others’ experience with this. I will share when I do this on my AIQ....

My understanding is the leveling jam nut is the white plastic gear thingy. I seem to recall someone here saying it was very difficult to remove, being screwed in so tight. If you can’t remove it simply by hand I would suggest getting more leverage somehow (wrap a cloth around it, or some way using pliers or vice grips). I would NOT try anything like wd40 or anything else like that!!

Keep us posted. If someone has successfully done this it would be great if they could share their experience here.

I am enjoying this game a ton! My tactics and strategies evolve as I understand the rules better, and as I get better with the various quests. For example, I used to go for mind gem early in order to get help during soul gem, but I can get the SG with no help about 8or 9 times out of 10 now so I now usually go for power or time first.

#4321 3 years ago
Quoted from BrackAttack:

[quoted image]

This tool helped me a lot : https://www.amazon.com/Adjustable-Openings-Ultra-Thin-Aluminum-Bathroom/dp/B08MTLHQ3S/ref=mp_s_a_1_79

And the The Disc leveling kit solved my problem, and that's a good thing in order to appreciate this game.
51rCXaPQA3L._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg51rCXaPQA3L._AC_SL1500_ (resized).jpg

#4322 3 years ago
Quoted from BrackAttack:

[quoted image]

It's the white plastic gear looking part. It's pretty tough to get it started turning but once you get it broken free it turns very easily. Like Peanuts suggested, using a wrench or pliers that can lightly grip between the gears and give you some leverage to turn it is probably the way to go.

When I did this fix I used channel lock pliers on mine to lightly grip between the gears and just kept adding a little bit more pressure until it broke free and turned easily. I had the same feeling/fear about breaking the part as you when I was doing it. But it ended up being fine. Once I put the channel lock pliers on it and started turning it broke free pretty quickly.

#4323 3 years ago

Re: The Disc leveling kit, document number 755-7711-00

Thank you everyone for your help & input. I was able to get it with your directions. I went ahead and filmed the removal for prosperity; here is the video: (*note: I removed the assembly for modding, but the instructions don’t require removal.)

#4324 3 years ago

Ya but only Ray can hit that combo for 7 bil

#4325 3 years ago

There is a lot of talk here about how people would like to see the trophy room screen evolve. I tend to think that with all the open space, maybe something else is coming down the pipe as we head toward 1.0.

If it is not, here are some thoughts and a mock up:

- Gems - I think that when you lose a gem quest the screen should be more obvious that its gone. An “x” or circle-x around the gem would be helpful. I find the display on the gauntlet (have a LE) hard to follow. I know I should know, but you know.

- Computer Grid - I have found that my best games usually happen when I get two portal locks, play for Reality Gem (because I definitely need multiball to win the reality gem...), put it on the drop targets, and then start to get computer awards. The computer award modes are highly lucrative, but I never know what the heck is where. I know you can stop and then get status, but as a newer player, I find that to be disruptive, especially when there is so much real estate available on the screen. Why not put only the 8 awards up on the screen in an inverted L, per the mock up below? That way the awards are always there for you to see.

- Combos - give us number of combos / the next combo award number (i.e. 2/4 means you have two and 4 is at the next award). Don’t necessarily have to tell us the award, but with real estate available its not out of the question.

- Captain Marvel - give us the number of CM hits / next CM award number. Same as combos - if you can fit the next award in the real estate, great, but not critical.

- Portal Locks - tell us the number of current / stacked portal locks. If I have one portal lock, the portal is open and I see I have one more combo to get a portal lock, or I need to hit one more drop target to get a computer portal lock award, I would change my strategy. In the normal flow of a game I don’t think I would ever have that knowledge.

- Bonus X - tell us the current bonus X. not critical, but with the real estate, probably pretty easy to do.

Attached is a mock up.

3161AE92-A842-489F-A1BA-528613593CBB (resized).jpeg3161AE92-A842-489F-A1BA-528613593CBB (resized).jpeg

#4326 3 years ago

Getting close to joining the Billion Club!

After a long day at work, got home late, had dinner... maybe time for one game... first 2 balls = less than 10 million, going to restart and figure I'll try to get some mojo working for ball 3 and it just kept going!

First time collecting ALL 6 Gems! Didn't get to Battle Royale this game though. I think since I did so poorly my first couple of balls some of the "pressure" was off and I just started hitting all the shots. After ~40 minutes I realized I was close to a Billion and of course went cold and my last extra ball was only another 10 million...

IMG_9901 (resized).JPGIMG_9901 (resized).JPG
#4327 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

After a long day at work, got home late, had dinner... maybe time for one game... first 2 balls = less than 10 million, going to restart and figure I'll try to get some mojo working for ball 3 and it just kept going!
First time collecting ALL 6 Gems! Didn't get to Battle Royale this game though. I think since I did so poorly my first couple of balls some of the "pressure" was off and I just started hitting all the shots. After ~40 minutes I realized I was close to a Billion and of course went cold and my last extra ball was only another 10 million...
[quoted image]

Great job!!!

#4328 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

[quoted image]

Nice! The initials are great for being SOOO close to a billion....

#4329 3 years ago

sooooo....

I know some of you have said 'do not bother with the PF protector' but because this is my first game I went ahead and bought it.... it is here now.

I do not have the game yet, I am just getting ready for when it arrives so I am now wondering (did not think of this before):

Can the spinning disc be adjusted/elevated so it can compensate for the thickness difference once the protector is installed?

#4330 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

sooooo....
I know some of you have said 'do not bother with the PF protector' but because this is my first game I went ahead and bought it.... it is here now.
I do not have the game yet, I am just getting ready for when it arrives so I am now wondering (did not think of this before):
Can the spinning disc be adjusted/elevated so it can compensate for the thickness difference once the protector is installed?

Yep, there are 15 Topic Index (Key Posts) at the top of this page for this thread. The one you need is the 4th one down. Here's a link:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/36#post-5924517

#4331 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108623

Looking to possibly leave the club if anyone is looking for a pro and has some pins to trade.

Still love the game, but I find myself playing TMNT and IMDN much more, so I’m seeing what’s out there .

#4332 3 years ago

So I'm loving AIQ Premium. Unfortunately I'm having a binding issue on my walking lock assembly. To be completely honest, it's the only feature on this game that I don't like as much. I think I found the perfect solution, for me anyway. I removed the the walker part from the subway and turned the subway lock behavior setting to pass through. I think the only implications, in regards to code, are that you now have virtual locks. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I dig shooting the rising spinner disc. Now the ball just rolls straight to the VUK. Sure, you may be taking a similar amount of time to choose a gem quest but I just like it better. I'm sure a lot work went into the design of the lock and I don't mean to take from that. This may be a good solution if you have an issue with yours and are waiting for a new part. Just disconnect the coil connector and remove the 3 nuts.

IMG_7685 (resized).jpgIMG_7685 (resized).jpgIMG_7688 (resized).jpgIMG_7688 (resized).jpg

#4333 3 years ago

That’s how it should have been designed in the first place anyways. More reliable and cheaper, but some people like those physical locks.

Quoted from Clytor:

So I'm loving AIQ Premium. Unfortunately I'm having a binding issue on my walking lock assembly. To be completely honest, it's the only feature on this game that I don't like as much. I think I found the perfect solution, for me anyway. I removed the the walker part from the subway and turned the subway lock behavior setting to pass through. I think the only implications, in regards to code, are that you now have virtual locks. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I dig shooting the rising spinner disc. Now the ball just rolls straight to the VUK. Sure, you may be taking a similar amount of time to choose a gem quest but I just like it better. I'm sure a lot work went into the design of the lock and I don't mean to take from that. This may be a good solution if you have an issue with yours and are waiting for a new part. Just disconnect the coil connector and remove the 3 nuts.
[quoted image][quoted image]

#4334 3 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

That’s how it should have been designed in the first place anyways. More reliable and cheaper, but some people like those physical locks.

I'm not the tallest guy and I can barely see the balls in the lock anyway

#4335 3 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

I would have been disappointed without a physical ball lock.

#4336 3 years ago

Who find this game repetitive?

#4337 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Im still not sure what to think about the code. Somehow it didnt click until now even if i like it complex. Maybe its because of what you said.

#4338 3 years ago

I don’t own this game yet but played it a couple of times on location (which immediately made me want to buy it due to the amazing shot layout) and I’ve watched many hours of RayDay and IEpinball streams - I just don’t see how you could call this machine repetitive. The gems all have distinct “modes” to capture and distinct “powers” when you place them. They can all become multi balls with portal locks too. Add in the bingo grid, Iron Man and Thor multi balls, even little things like Hawkeye challenge and Gamma Ray spinner rips. So many fluid shots to combo. Collecting and leveling up the Avengers.

What other game has a 25 page rule sheet created by the manufacturer?

I just sold my JP Premium (now that is repetitive - all paddocks follow the same rinse and repeat rules) and am picking up AIQ Premium tomorrow - can’t wait!

#4339 3 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

I don’t own this game yet but played it a couple of times on location (which immediately made me want to buy it due to the amazing shot layout) and I’ve watched many hours of RayDay and IEpinball streams - I just don’t see how you could call this machine repetitive. The gems all have distinct “modes” to capture and distinct “powers” when you place them. They can all become multi balls with portal locks too. Add in the bingo grid, Iron Man and Thor multi balls, even little things like Hawkeye challenge and Gamma Ray spinner rips. So many fluid shots to combo. Collecting and leveling up the Avengers.
I just sold my JP Premium (now that is repetitive - all paddocks follow the same rinse and repeat rules) and am picking up AIQ Premium tomorrow - can’t wait!

everyone has a differnt taste and thats ok and I think noone ever said anything bad about shot layout. This is an awesome game, but the question is, if it will hold up over time, like JP did- I dont think so.

#4340 3 years ago

Congratz with your premium!
Most addictive pinballmachine for me in a long time, highly entertaining. So many shots that feel good.
Wanted to get a JP but it is repetitive thats a bummer i will play it before i buy it. Thought the sniper style play would feel nice.

#4341 3 years ago

Isn't every game repetitive? Pinball, video games, board games, card games. They're all repetitive, it's just a matter of whether or not you like a certain game and want to play it again.

#4342 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Isn't every game repetitive? Pinball, video games, board games, card games. They're all repetitive, it's just a matter of whether or not you like a certain game and want to play it again.

Exactly. I don’t mind repetitive pinball gameplay because the act of shooting is super satisfying in any game.

Repetitive audio and sound effects, or effects that occur repeatedly and aren’t tied to any player controlled action is what irritates me the most.

#4343 3 years ago

It might be a little, like any game, but it can be approached many different ways. At times I try to get the Mind & Space gym and use those to knock out Soul Gem quickly. Still haven't been able to. Other times, I just work on my combos and MBs which are fun. Lately I've been trying to maximize Gamma Ray with multipliers. In my opinion, the place where it could get old is it's very difficult with the outlanes being so tough. I have a bunch of mediocre games because of the outlanes, but one really fun game where I can really boost my score. But when I have lots of so so games is where I get kinda bored.

#4344 3 years ago

I think i don’t get yet the gem perk feature and don’t know how to use them.

I do not know yet too how to approach this game in a different way.

I always try to level up Avengers in the same time i play and complete gem modes. 3 gems is my best (even if i already all got them once) and only reached the black order MB right now
Then i have the feeling to play the same over and over as i don’t manage to go further in the game.

#4345 3 years ago

The code definitely needs an injection of personality. I have it sitting in between Rick and Morty and Elvira House of Horrors and the difference is night and day. Layout wise nothing comes close to AIQ, but i really hope they’re working on making the game come to life like it deserves.

#4346 3 years ago

Is there anyway to prevent sdtm drains from the pops? Its really annoying.... is it my pitch? Whats the consensus on correct pitch for this game. Im at 6.5

#4347 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The code definitely needs an injection of personality. I have it sitting in between Rick and Morty and Elvira House of Horrors and the difference is night and day. Layout wise nothing comes close to AIQ, but i really hope they’re working on making the game come to life like it deserves.

Code is only at .95. I hope as well that it will be a huge difference when they are done. The shots are so much fun... Combos are amazing. I was skeptical at first about getting this machine. The Premium or LE is definitely the better choice in my opinion. I don't see this machine going anywhere for us. All my kids love it.

#4348 3 years ago
Quoted from Clytor:

Unfortunately I'm having a binding issue on my walking lock assembly.

Are you waiting on parts to fix your issue? Disabling locks may make the game smoother, but your scores will go down. The subway is about the only place on the playfield where you can 'park' a ball during multiball. The time it takes for balls to cycle through is time you can spend shooting for jackpots with less balls in play. On games with upper flippers, parking a ball is very strategic.

If this game is used in a league or competition, the locks absolutely should be enabled.

#4349 3 years ago

Agree. The code needs better explanation or story telling. Still don’t get have of it. Great overall pin though. Just installed my Avengers Tower earlier. HUGE! Amazing

4F8CD2BC-66D5-4D90-94F3-248FF1A6464B (resized).jpeg4F8CD2BC-66D5-4D90-94F3-248FF1A6464B (resized).jpeg
#4350 3 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

Are you waiting on parts to fix your issue? Disabling locks may make the game smoother, but your scores will go down. The subway is about the only place on the playfield where you can 'park' a ball during multiball. The time it takes for balls to cycle through is time you can spend shooting for jackpots with less balls in play. On games with upper flippers, parking a ball is very strategic.
If this game is used in a league or competition, the locks absolutely should be enabled.

Is the subway available during multi ball? I think it stays down once a multiball is started.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

10,250 (OBO)
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Trade
Machine - For Trade
London, ON
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/87?hl=thomas3184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.