04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 255.
#3951 3 years ago

What do you think the chances are of Pembroke Pines and Hollywood, Florida posting back to back on this forum? LOL

#3952 3 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

What do you think the chances are of Pembroke Pines and Hollywood, Florida posting back to back on this forum? LOL

Just saw that. Bet not many people even have an AIQ in SFL.

#3953 3 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Just saw that. Bet not many people even have an AIQ in SFL.

If I was still living in Boynton Beach, I'd make this a trifecta

I miss the usa.

#3954 3 years ago

Did not mate

Quoted from PinMonk:

Has anyone streamed this yet? My Pro's already gone. I'd like to see it. What are the objectives?

Didn’t make as much progress as I would have liked but here is a video or Rock Fury Multiball.

#3955 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Did not mate

Didn’t make as much progress as I would have liked but here is a video or Rock Fury Multiball.

Awesome, thanks!

#3956 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Hi All. I’m hoping to join the club soon but am torn between this, Deadpool and JP. All of which would be pro models. For those that have either DP, JP or both as well, if you could only pick one which would it be thinking in terms of lastability?

I have all 3 premiums, love them all. Also had Maiden and looking to bring it back. DP seems to be more popular with my friends and family members just an all around fun game.

#3957 3 years ago

IMO AIQ is much more of a players pin with deep code but lacking in immersion (toys, animation and story), compared to JP.
Saying that its not meant in a bad way, i'm happy to own both.
The pinclash tournament made me discover JP as a whole new game, it offers also ALOT.
I also enjoyed DP alot and it has the best music, callouts and humor with some nice shots in it, but its my next leaving pin.

#3958 3 years ago

I'm getting a ridiculous amount of rejects from the Captain Marvel ramp/loop.

Anyone else having this issue, and is there a fix?

#3959 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I'm getting a ridiculous amount of rejects from the Captain Marvel ramp/loop.
Anyone else having this issue, and is there a fix?

My Captain Marvel ramp has been much, much smoother since adding the lexan piece at the bottom opening as first recommended by @Prodoshi. Hard, fast shots are no longer rejected. I have kept the piece installed that I made that doesn't quite fit under the wireform, but have 100+ games on it with no issues.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/76#post-6027865
IMG_9740 (resized).JPGIMG_9740 (resized).JPG

#3960 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It looks like it's due to the guide on the left being a little off. It sends the ball too much sideways, where it encounters the edge of the switch wire, and since it's moving slightly across the wire instead of over it, it catches air. I'd loosen the 3 or so screws (posts under the PF, too) for the guide and push in the ball guide a little, then re-tighten. If that doesn't work, do the opposite. I think your guide is the issue, based on that video.

I believe you are correct in that it is related to the ball guide. After looking closely at that area the ball guide is in a little too far or the U-guide post is sticking too far out (what is the proper term for that type of guide?). What do think the best approach is, trying to move that guide out or trying to move the U-guide post in?

1E5C7425-F099-4884-96AA-279C090DDD84 (resized).jpeg1E5C7425-F099-4884-96AA-279C090DDD84 (resized).jpegB302E5DD-7907-48B0-8B6E-4F1F474FEBCB (resized).jpegB302E5DD-7907-48B0-8B6E-4F1F474FEBCB (resized).jpeg
#3961 3 years ago

Im having a issue with the disk closing just a second or two after it raises fully which makes it do a virtual lock or go straight into gem mode select screen without shooting a ball in the subway. The subway itself works good when i do get a chance to shoot a ball in it fast enough though. Is there a setting to make the disk stay open longer? I pulled the 2 optos at the bottom of the hole right before subway and made sure everything was good with them. I also switched back to .94 to see if it was something with the new .95 code but it still did it but it seemed like it stayed open just slightly longer on .94 code. Anybody got any idea what the issue is?

#3962 3 years ago
Quoted from DJY2J:

Wasn't aware of that one, thanks! I knew about the tower, the flank attack area, and then either the hawkeye target or something in that area are all the skill shots I was aware of.

There are 4 skill shots

1. Ball doesn't quite make it up the ramp and drops back. Awards ball save.

2. All the way round the ramp to the right flipper, shoot the tower. Awards ball save and lights mystery.

3. All the way round the ramp to the right flipper, shoot the MIDDLE drop target. Awards ball save and whichever grid square was lit when you hit it.

4. Either medium plunge to have the ball drop back down through the Hawkeye loop OR hit it through the Hawkeye loop (only has to be partial) from a ricochet - often happens when bouncing off the upper or lower drop target when going for skill shot 3. Awards ball save and lights Portal lock.

All award points which increase after multiple successes.

Each of 2, 3 & 4 also awards a trophy. Bronze the first time, then silver, then gold.

#3963 3 years ago
Quoted from toddmann:

I believe you are correct in that it is related to the ball guide. After looking closely at that area the ball guide is in a little too far or the U-guide post is sticking too far out (what is the proper term for that type of guide?). What do think the best approach is, trying to move that guide out or trying to move the U-guide post in?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I don't think you can move the U post due to the barbed end and the fact that it's drilled through. You might be able to bend it over on top a bit, but that's a dangerous game. I'd work on adjusting the ball guides before that to stop the ball from going side to side in the first place. There's no concrete answer for which to adjust first, it will be trial and error. Stern's production line QA extends to your home.

#3964 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

IMO AIQ is much more of a players pin with deep code but lacking in immersion (toys, animation and story), compared to JP.
Saying that its not meant in a bad way, i'm happy to own both.
The pinclash tournament made me discover JP as a whole new game, it offers also ALOT.
I also enjoyed DP alot and it has the best music, callouts and humor with some nice shots in it, but its my next leaving pin.

Maybe I will feel differently once I get a chance to play AIQ, but from the videos I’ve seen I don’t get the sense that the animation does its job to pull you more into the game. Not sure if that makes sense. To me it looks like it’s just a variety of comic book images that pop up the whole time your playing. I mean, I’ve seen excellent DMD animations from 90’s pins that look to be more intriguing than these.

I think the shots on AIQ look the best of the three games and I don’t mind the relatively empty playfield and long shots. I also don’t typically care for third flippers which is why I really enjoy Deadpool and am a little gun shy about JP. The third flipper on AIQ looks to play very smooth and doesn’t scare me. Unfortunately I won’t get a chance to play either JP or AIQ before I buy but I am 99% sure AIQ will be the first pin I buy NIB, and it will also be the most expensive pin I’ve ever bought . I don’t think I can go wrong though. Plus my kids will love it

#3965 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

My Captain Marvel ramp has been much, much smoother since adding the lexan piece at the bottom opening as first recommended by Prodoshi. Hard, fast shots are no longer rejected. I have kept the piece installed that I made that doesn't quite fit under the wireform, but have 100+ games on it with no issues.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/76#post-6027865
[quoted image]

Is this a common problem? If so, wondering if someone might create a piece that they'll make available on the marketplace. It rejects so much, that I almost try to avoid shooting it.

#3966 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Im having a issue with the disk closing just a second or two after it raises fully which makes it do a virtual lock or go straight into gem mode select screen without shooting a ball in the subway. The subway itself works good when i do get a chance to shoot a ball in it fast enough though. Is there a setting to make the disk stay open longer? I pulled the 2 optos at the bottom of the hole right before subway and made sure everything was good with them. I also switched back to .94 to see if it was something with the new .95 code but it still did it but it seemed like it stayed open just slightly longer on .94 code. Anybody got any idea what the issue is?

Got it figured out. The metal bracket the two entry optos mount to was turned some making the opto trigger with any kind of bump or movement on the game. I originally thought it was the optos but only removed them from the metal plate to check them when it was the actual metal plate the entire time. So if anybody starts having the disk lower before shooting ball in the subway it's more then likely the bracket being turned some making the optos out of line.

#3967 3 years ago

What’s everyone’s solution for this mega obvious ball trap???? Can’t believe they haven’t picked up on this at the factory. Happening almost every multiball with me.

645CEF14-D69C-47F2-A3FD-6C139C8BB4CE (resized).jpeg645CEF14-D69C-47F2-A3FD-6C139C8BB4CE (resized).jpeg
#3968 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

What’s everyone’s solution for this mega obvious ball trap???? Can’t believe they haven’t picked up on this at the factory. Happening almost every multiball with me.[quoted image]

Post #2056

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/42#post-5931032

#3969 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Maybe I will feel differently once I get a chance to play AIQ, but from the videos I’ve seen I don’t get the sense that the animation does its job to pull you more into the game. Not sure if that makes sense. To me it looks like it’s just a variety of comic book images that pop up the whole time your playing.

Its different for sure; so much so I was suspicious it was just a copy/paste theme 'short-cut' at first. I can be cynical. But I've much more than warmed up to the animation display style; actually now I'm totally sold on it. It isn't generic license art, its game specific art, and it works very well for the theme of playing a comic book story. Plus it gives me sweet images while keeping my attention where it needs to be on the playfield. I do hope/expect more art examples to fill-up later, but it feels very satisfactory as is. Even the call-outs are at a functional level at this time...However, IMO the game needs way more call-outs to really deliver the personality of a comic book theme.

I like this game so much that I desperately want more from future releases; but I do find the .95 package highly addicting and satisfying as is. I hope the programing team doesn't rest on 'good-enough' though and works to fill the theme's delivery to maximum in future updates. They are on the right track so far.

#3970 3 years ago

Soul Gem: the 5 flip penalty seems to harsh. Perhaps add a few more ways to add back flips? Or perhaps a random penalty of 1-5?

#3971 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

What’s everyone’s solution for this mega obvious ball trap???? Can’t believe they haven’t picked up on this at the factory. Happening almost every multiball with me.[quoted image]

If there's a screw point to the left of where that ball is trapped (can't tell from that angle), you can put a 2" rubber over the ramp support to the right and add a post to the left of the ball (if there's a screw point) and have the rubber close that whole area below the glove off.

#3972 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I’ve still not had any ball traps on my LE must have got super lucky as this one especially seems a major problem for a lot of people.

#3973 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’ve still not had any ball traps on my LE must have got super lucky as this one especially seems a major problem for a lot of people.

Might try and lower the whole glove.

#3974 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Might try and lower the whole glove.

I’m starting to think this might be the difference, the gap under my glove isn’t big enough for a ball so that’s probably why I’ve got away with it so far.

I bet some are higher, like yours causing the issue and those not getting this ball hang up their games probably have a small gap below their gloves like mine.

#3975 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Maybe I will feel differently once I get a chance to play AIQ, but from the videos I’ve seen I don’t get the sense that the animation does its job to pull you more into the game. Not sure if that makes sense. To me it looks like it’s just a variety of comic book images that pop up the whole time your playing. I mean, I’ve seen excellent DMD animations from 90’s pins that look to be more intriguing than these.
I think the shots on AIQ look the best of the three games and I don’t mind the relatively empty playfield and long shots. I also don’t typically care for third flippers which is why I really enjoy Deadpool and am a little gun shy about JP. The third flipper on AIQ looks to play very smooth and doesn’t scare me. Unfortunately I won’t get a chance to play either JP or AIQ before I buy but I am 99% sure AIQ will be the first pin I buy NIB, and it will also be the most expensive pin I’ve ever bought . I don’t think I can go wrong though. Plus my kids will love it

In that regard i would go with JP, because it has much more soul imo. That was really the first thing i was noticing about AIQ- seems like there is nothing in it what could me drag into the world of the avengers. for me those are just very good designed shots.

Quoted from BrackAttack:

Soul Gem: the 5 flip penalty seems to harsh. Perhaps add a few more ways to add back flips? Or perhaps a random penalty of 1-5?

looks very balanced to me, but that depends on the players skill.
I use my spare flips for the CM Ramp to make my way to the extraball with an aditional ballsave, imagine good people get even more flips, they could exploid it.

#3976 3 years ago
Quoted from BrackAttack:

Penalty for losing the ball can be changed in adjustments, if you feel it's too harsh. I feel it's too lenient and changed it to a penalty of 8 flips if you drain.

You can also change the reward you get for making a shot from 8 to anything from 5 to 20.

#3977 3 years ago

Still on the fence with the Topper but had to do this fer under $300

20201224_230126355_iOS (resized).jpg20201224_230126355_iOS (resized).jpg
#3978 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Penalty for losing the ball can be changed in adjustments, if you feel it's too harsh. I feel it's too lenient and changed it to a penalty of 8 flips if you drain.
You can also change the reward you get for making a shot from 8 to anything from 5 to 20.

It’s much easier when you place the mind and space gems and can just complete the shots with the action button.
I’ve been studying Karl Deangelo’s video on doing an 84 flip remaining soul gem and thought on several occasions I had it set up properly, but somewhere I am missing exactly what he did, because it’s not working out the same. It’s hard to follow the stream as it moves quick. I’m wondering if there is a write up somewhere on exactly how to do it?

#3979 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

My Captain Marvel ramp has been much, much smoother since adding the lexan piece at the bottom opening as first recommended by Prodoshi. Hard, fast shots are no longer rejected. I have kept the piece installed that I made that doesn't quite fit under the wireform, but have 100+ games on it with no issues.
[quoted image]

Is there a template somewhere that can be traced over a piece of lexan for those of us who want to implement this fix?

#3980 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I’ve been studying Karl Deangelo’s video on doing an 84 flip remaining soul gem and thought on several occasions I had it set up properly, but somewhere I am missing exactly what he did, because it’s not working out the same. It’s hard to follow the stream as it moves quick. I’m wondering if there is a write up somewhere on exactly how to do it?

I put how to do it in the video description

Setup required to get this to work:
- Collect Hulk to use Space Gem once
- Level up Captain America to Level 1 but NOT Level 2
- Level up Black Widow to Level 1 but NOT Level 2
- Place the Space Gem on Hulk and the Mind Gem on Captain America

Once in Soul Gem, immediately press the action button 3 times to collect the first 3 shots. Shoot the Hulk for the 4th shot and press the action button, moving all gems one position to the right and recharging the Mind Gem on Black Widow. Hit the action button 3 more times for the 5th, 6th, and 7th shots. Hope for a friendly return to the flipper for a single shot to the Avengers Tower for the final shot to complete the mode using only 2 flips with 84 flips remaining!

#3981 3 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

Once in Soul Gem, immediately press the action button 3 times to collect the first 3 shots. Shoot the Hulk for the 4th shot and press the action button, moving all gems one position to the right and recharging the Mind Gem on Black Widow. Hit the action button 3 more times for the 5th, 6th, and 7th shots. Hope for a friendly return to the flipper for a single shot to the Avengers Tower for the final shot to complete the mode using only 2 flips with 84 flips remaining!

piece of cake...

#3982 3 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

Almost make it sound easy

#3983 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Is there a template somewhere that can be traced over a piece of lexan for those of us who want to implement this fix?

I'm not at home at my machine until very late tonight to verify dimensions...

Basically around 1" x 2 1/4" or so, I used 1/8" thick Lexan/Polycarbonate. Measure the bottom of the Captain Marvel ramp where the piece will go. You can make it as wide as will fit there between the bolts. I put mine down as low as it will go without interfering with the opto. Have the piece go up to just below or just above the wire form that stops above with the inward angle, as you are filling in that open gap essentially.

Use double sided tape (I used T-Rex brand) to secure bottom of Lexan to ramp support above opto (about 1/2").

@Prodoshi design was a little more elaborate, mine is just a rectangle and has worked great.

#3984 3 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

Somehow I missed that. Thanks. I think I messed up the leveling. I was definitely putting hulk at level 1 before collecting space gem. Probably didn’t get the timing right on pressing the button between shots as well.

#3985 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I'm not at home at my machine until very late tonight to verify dimensions...
Basically around 1" x 2 1/4" or so, I used 1/8" thick Lexan/Polycarbonate. Measure the bottom of the Captain Marvel ramp where the piece will go. You can make it as wide as will fit there between the bolts. I put mine down as low as it will go without interfering with the opto. Have the piece go up to just below or just above the wire form that stops above with the inward angle, as you are filling in that open gap essentially.
Use double sided tape (I used T-Rex brand) to secure bottom of Lexan to ramp support above opto (about 1/2").
Prodoshi design was a little more elaborate, mine is just a rectangle and has worked great.

Hopefully one of the mods will come out with something or else a pdf template to just trace over for cutout. Anything I try to make freehand would probably come out looking like crap.

#3986 3 years ago

Really unfortunate how much the GnR fans have bombed AIQ with negative reviews. AIQ should be top 10 easily, GnR's shot layout is blah by comparison.

#3987 3 years ago

How are owners feeling as far as immersion goes when playing at home? I am super intrigued by the shots on this game - I adore ramps and combos, and the long, flowing layout here is calling out to me. The choose-your-own-adventure style of the modes and gem placement also helps me feel like there will be some longevity, especially for a relatively average player like myself. But when I watch streams or dabble with the Surrogate.tv hookup, I can't help but feel let down by the music and callouts. The general tone of the machine just feels heavy and overly serious, whereas I tend to prefer a machine that's a little more energetic and upbeat (see Deadpool, IMDN).

Is there anyone here who is an owner that was kind of on the fence like me but took the plunge anyway? I know I can always wait for more code, but I haven't seen much in terms of musical engagement in previous updates so I don't have my hopes up there. Thanks in advance for the feedback.

#3988 3 years ago

I think the game is an absolute blast. Ive owned a lot of games. The light shows are the best.
Still learning the rules, there difficult but i like that in a home enviroment.
Someone said that there is lack in toys but we have more in AIQ than deadpool or JP. Droptargets, magnettower,diskring, captive, third flipper and ramps.
Or am i wrong and in the honeymoonfase?

The sound is awesome.
I am really qurious to see and play JP. I hope it is good or even better.

#3989 3 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

Really unfortunate how much the GnR fans have bombed AIQ with negative reviews. AIQ should be top 10 easily, GnR's shot layout is blah by comparison.

Quoted from onemilemore:

How are owners feeling as far as immersion goes when playing at home? I am super intrigued by the shots on this game - I adore ramps and combos, and the long, flowing layout here is calling out to me. The choose-your-own-adventure style of the modes and gem placement also helps me feel like there will be some longevity, especially for a relatively average player like myself. But when I watch streams or dabble with the Surrogate.tv hookup, I can't help but feel let down by the music and callouts. The general tone of the machine just feels heavy and overly serious, whereas I tend to prefer a machine that's a little more energetic and upbeat (see Deadpool, IMDN).
Is there anyone here who is an owner that was kind of on the fence like me but took the plunge anyway? I know I can always wait for more code, but I haven't seen much in terms of musical engagement in previous updates so I don't have my hopes up there. Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Where is the slow turning mech-glove lighting up the gems while using their force against you in the final battle mode... snipping half of your points/flippers/lights away when you are too slow, how thrilling that could have been.
They could have made much more out of it, like they did with GnR. As a real Avengers fan i would be disappointed.
Fotunately im a Keith Elwin fan and enjoy the layout and the code.

#3990 3 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

I gotta admit that the first few times I played AIQ after setting it up, I thought maybe I made a mistake. Was not feeling the theme and didn’t understand the rules. I’ve never seen the movies and not a big fan of the comic book genre. It was definitely a COVID purchase. But after figuring out the shots and rules, the theme has grown on me, and the layout is superb. It might just overtake TWD premium as my favorite all time Stern when code is complete.

GnR had a lot of pomp and circumstance and was fun the handful of times I was able to play it. But I don’t feel the layout was as good, and it shot much slower.

#3991 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Every code update on this machine has added more sounds and callouts and we are only on code version 0.95.

The music is what it is, I wouldn't except anything new there.

Just be patient, I'm sure there will be more coming out in the new updates. The overall rulesset and playfield layout is a 10/10 IMO so I'm extremely happy with my purchase, no regrets.

#3992 3 years ago
Quoted from toddmann:

[quoted image][quoted image]

you are right on those ball guides. they are cheap and stern likes to use them on the inside of orbits, because in theory the ball shouldn't get in contact with them alot. But the truth is, they can lead to massive ratteling.

I have had this problem with my DP and JP and here is the fix i built for it, holding up well and solved the issue 100% !
Maybe you can do something with this information.
I want to say that i have no such problems with my loop on AIQ, maybe check other possible causes first.

8a2a71ede6a1c97ebf38df5e882e42bca3961165 (resized).jpg8a2a71ede6a1c97ebf38df5e882e42bca3961165 (resized).jpga5cb360d5776094c46d0c9b91a2f319c8d3e6291 (resized).jpga5cb360d5776094c46d0c9b91a2f319c8d3e6291 (resized).jpge42d89dc0ac9d2fd18056a09ba85086034b77847 (resized).jpge42d89dc0ac9d2fd18056a09ba85086034b77847 (resized).jpg

#3993 3 years ago

So I just got my high score. I had 2 gems and just about to acquire a 3rd gem. I somehow went into Black Order Multiball for the first time and was kicking Ass. Then.......It says I Tilted!!! (which i didn't as I am not good at that yet) and I lost all the points. Still finished with 272 mill but would have had much more. This is the first time it has ever said I tilted? Still makes me want to try again. Also, I have never come close to getting the Soul Gem yet (5 of 8 is my best).

#3994 3 years ago
Quoted from eyeguy123:

So I just got my high score. I had 2 gems and just about to acquire a 3rd gem. I somehow went into Black Order Multiball for the first time and was kicking Ass. Then.......It says I Tilted!!! (which i didn't as I am not good at that yet) and I lost all the points. Still finished with 272 mill but would have had much more. This is the first time it has ever said I tilted? Still makes me want to try again. Also, I have never come close to getting the Soul Gem yet (5 of 8 is my best).

How tight is your plumb bob set in the cabinet?

#3995 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

How tight is your plumb bob set in the cabinet?

I have played 200 games and never even been warned about tilting (i don't really shake the game). My wife was watching this game and she immediately asked why it said TILT.

#3996 3 years ago
Quoted from eyeguy123:

I have played 200 games and never even been warned about tilting (i don't really shake the game). My wife was watching this game and she immediately asked why it said TILT.

Do you have a shaker motor? I can see a case for a really tight bob and successive closely spaced shaker pulses causing it to make contact and tilt. That's why I asked.

Then again, it could just be a software bug...

#3997 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Do you have a shaker motor? I can see a case for a really tight bob and successive closely spaced shaker pulses causing it to make contact and tilt. That's why I asked.
Then again, it could just be a software bug...

I do have a shaker motor but that goes off during Soul Gem and a few other times without issue. Not sure if the Tilt was a glitch in Black Order Multiball.

#3998 3 years ago

Is everyone’s Sanctum target plastic bent on a weird angle like this? Seems like it should be straight but can’t see how.
EF558B0D-CD9E-4D5E-8D18-559D63EB6421 (resized).jpegEF558B0D-CD9E-4D5E-8D18-559D63EB6421 (resized).jpeg
C659B6B6-C547-4AEA-9096-6C9FBD5D49AA (resized).jpegC659B6B6-C547-4AEA-9096-6C9FBD5D49AA (resized).jpeg

#3999 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Is everyone’s Sanctum target plastic bent on a weird angle like this? Seems like it should be straight but can’t see how.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Mine is also bent but not as much as that

#4000 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Mezel sanctum is a huge improvement.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,999 (Firm)
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/80?hl=mattyk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.