IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 253.
#3501 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Finally received the updated subway mech from Stern today. Thought I’d share with the group. Took a little over a month.[quoted image][quoted image]

That's a subway, not the mech

What was your issue?

#3502 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Mirror side blades from Cointaker installed. Pics don’t do it justice, such a great mod for the price.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yay! Someone else did purple titans too

#3503 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

That's a subway, not the mech
What was your issue?

Yes, you are correct, just the subway.

My issue was balls getting stuck right before the antman plunger. It only happens in MB when multiple balls go into the Antman scoop. This updated subway solves that issue.

#3504 3 years ago

Ball spun up and balanced there...

F0AF927A-D3A8-4D9A-9097-D98E6C5CF970 (resized).jpegF0AF927A-D3A8-4D9A-9097-D98E6C5CF970 (resized).jpeg
#3505 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Yes, you are correct, just the subway.
My issue was balls getting stuck right before the antman plunger. It only happens in MB when multiple balls go into the Antman scoop. This updated subway solves that issue.

Mine does the same thing, constantly. Drives me nuts! How did you get stern to send you one? I tried getting one and was shipped the walking mechanism, not the subway plastic. Took more than a month to get that. Sent it back. Stern’s customer service is very hit or miss.

#3506 3 years ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

Mine does the same thing, constantly. Drives me nuts! How did you get stern to send you one? I tried getting one and was shipped the walking mechanism, not the subway plastic. Took more than a month to get that. Sent it back. Stern’s customer service is very hit or miss.

I was told to always go through your distributor when dealing with issues. They are the ones that have the direct connection with the technicians at Stern so usually you will get a faster response. Send them a copy of the subway part I showed and that should help.

#3507 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

I was told to always go through your distributor when dealing with issues. They are the ones that have the direct connection with the technicians at Stern so usually you will get a faster response. Send them a copy of the subway part I showed and that should help.

Thanks. Its frustrating because the problem seems to be getting worse. Played perfect out of the box, but it now seems to have a low spot in the subway.

#3508 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I tried the pass through and it didn't work like I you described so I must be missing something. Is there anything else you need to do?

I think you missed the first sentence. I removed the subway mech that stops the balls. lift the playfield, unplug subway mech and remove the two nuts holding it in place.

#3509 3 years ago

My own Made solution, seems to be working well pending the replacement

02FFBCAD-A381-4122-BFA5-59D5BB72E883 (resized).jpeg02FFBCAD-A381-4122-BFA5-59D5BB72E883 (resized).jpeg225AECE7-0526-4527-BBEF-92CFA988C1DB (resized).jpeg225AECE7-0526-4527-BBEF-92CFA988C1DB (resized).jpegC8556521-2372-40D3-9D15-02DE6F9B9E5A (resized).jpegC8556521-2372-40D3-9D15-02DE6F9B9E5A (resized).jpeg
#3510 3 years ago

MY Avengers pro should be here in 5 hours! Cant wait! My cliffy shipment hasn't made it in do you think i should wait or play it?

#3511 3 years ago
Quoted from Rocketrob:

MY Avengers pro should be here in 5 hours! Cant wait! My cliffy shipment hasn't made it in do you think i should wait or play it?

Play the shit out of it. Don't wait.

My premium is stock from the factory and I've got hundreds of games on it.

#3512 3 years ago
Quoted from Spaghetti73:

My own Made solution, seems to be working well pending the replacement
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice. Oddly watching the ball advance in my subway it looks like a pinball bouncing back and forth. Was planning to pull it apart later today to see if anything could be shaved down. I find I am having to shake the cabinet to get the ball to advance in the subway, what a pain.

#3513 3 years ago
Quoted from Rocketrob:

Make sure to turn down the ball eject power in the adjustments menu and I think you’ll be fine.

#3514 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Make sure to turn down the ball eject power in the adjustments menu and I think you’ll be fine.

This...

I only had 30-40 games and I had already seen the far side of the ball channel starting to chip. I turned mine down a ton.

#3515 3 years ago

Its here!!

IMG_8309 (resized).jpgIMG_8309 (resized).jpg
#3516 3 years ago
Quoted from Rocketrob:

Its here!!
[quoted image]

enjoy its amazing!

#3517 3 years ago

I've started playing the Battle Royale Challenge more often. It's fun, doesn't take too long and is unique enough from the regular game (I know it's a mode in the game... been there several times) that you have to work on certain shots to do well. Wish it would show your time at the end of each game as well as your score though.

IMG_9692 (resized).JPGIMG_9692 (resized).JPG

#3518 3 years ago

Is there a purpose for picking the gems in certain order ?

#3519 3 years ago

Can someone post a video of the topper multiball, please?

#3520 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I've started playing the Battle Royale Challenge more often. It's fun, doesn't take too long and is unique enough from the regular game (I know it's a mode in the game... been there several times) that you have to work on certain shots to do well. Wish it would show your time at the end of each game as well as your score though.
[quoted image]

I’m also enjoying the challenge mode, notice my regular game play getting better since I started playing these challenges

#3521 3 years ago

Well, it looks like those of us who haven't received Premiums yet are bound to wait until February 2021. As someone who ordered 10 minutes after the announcement, I am really disappointed, but I understand.

Stern 2021 Schedule (resized).pngStern 2021 Schedule (resized).png
#3522 3 years ago

Soulstoner Where did these post this?

#3523 3 years ago

I guess the launch of a new title this month is really going to delay things.

#3524 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

soulstoner Where did these post this?

I found it in the "Next Stern Pin" thread. It looks accurate based on what I've heard from a couple distro's and second hand information about expected deliveries of other pins like Deadpool (TDB).

#3525 3 years ago

Thanks to this thread, I found the Battle Royale mode -- it's pretty cool, and I doubt I would've found it on my own. I've only won once out of three attempts (I suck at pinball...), but it's a nice change of pace!

#3526 3 years ago

How do you start it?

#3527 3 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

How do you start it?

Hold both flippers down for a couple of seconds before starting a game and you'll get a menu asking if you want to play regular, competition (no randomness), or Battle Royale. Select using the flippers, then push the start button. It's awesome.

This should really be a sticky post (whoever first posted about it, anyway).

#3528 3 years ago

Are we ever going to get an Adam Warlock coded into the game? He's featured on the PF but there's nothing in the game that references him... very strange. A mini-wizard mode would be cool.

#3529 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Are we ever going to get an Adam Warlock coded into the game? He's featured on the PF but there's nothing in the game that references him... very strange. A mini-wizard mode would be cool.

Plus, no Thor on the premium translite...what’s up with that? Unless I’m missing something.

#3530 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

Plus, no Thor on the premium translite...what’s up with that? Unless I’m missing something.

Haha yes, I was thinking about that too...super weird.

#3531 3 years ago

The one I don't get is - they couldn't hide Stan Lee somewhere ? After all no Stan Lee no Marvel World .

#3532 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

Great, now I can't unsee that...

#3533 3 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

The one I don't get is - they couldn't hide Stan Lee somewhere ? After all no Stan Lee no Marvel World .

That's more of a movie thing not a comic thing but I agree that would have been a nice Easter egg.

#3534 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Hold both flippers down for a couple of seconds before starting a game and you'll get a menu asking if you want to play regular, competition (no randomness), or Battle Royale. Select using the flippers, then push the start button. It's awesome.
This should really be a sticky post (whoever first posted about it, anyway).

Is Battle royale the same as Battle for Thanos?

#3535 3 years ago
Quoted from dutchi:

No. It was included in early code, but they yanked it. (Presumably for a big splash of awesomeness at a later date.) There are different high scores for each.

#3536 3 years ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

No. It was included in early code, but they yanked it. (Presumably for a big splash of awesomeness at a later date.) There are different high scores for each.

Thanks ! So i am not gonna see the end when i start with this battle in the beginning good stuff. Maybe i will never see the end lol but i certainly dont want to see it in the honeymoon fase.
JP you can start with the end game correct?
I am so happy with my pro

#3537 3 years ago
Quoted from dutchi:

Battle Royale is reachable in the regular game by assembling all of the Avengers for a third time. Not sure if there are minor differences in the "regular" version and the stand-alone game version as I've only been to the in-game version a handful of times so far.

Yeah - I'm looking forward to getting Thanos back in the game since I've made it through the 6 gem quests (not all successful) a couple times now.

#3538 3 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

That would have been pretty cool to sneak him in the art somewhere. Too late for that I guess but maybe they could sneak an image of him onscreen somewhere.

And while they're at it maybe fit an image of Keith Elwin in there too like they did on JP2. That was pretty funny. It would be fun if it became a regular thing in his games.

Quoted from Ericc123:

That's more of a movie thing not a comic thing but I agree that would have been a nice Easter egg.

Nah, I think it would be perfect. Stan Lee was in Marvel comics way before the movies were around. I'm not a comics buff, but I think he created the Avengers comics.

#3539 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

And while they're at it maybe fit an image of Keith Elwin in there too like they did on JP2. That was pretty funny. It would be fun if it became a regular thing in his games.

Elwin is in IMDN too - in Fear of the Dark I believe. A ghost follows him around. It was the default graphic, now it's an easter egg and you can select how often it comes up in the settings.

#3540 3 years ago

EaglePin He did create the Avengers. I'm just saying that the obligatory Stan Lee cameo was more of a recent thing with the MCU. He created 100's of characters for Marvel and was basically Marvel in the silver age but he didn't appear in the comics himself many times.

#3541 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

eaglepin He did create the Avengers. I'm just saying that the obligatory Stan Lee cameo was more of a recent thing with the MCU. He created 100's of characters for Marvel and was basically Marvel in the silver age but he didn't appear in the comics himself many times.

Except the back of every issue for over 2 decades. Also some of these spider gems

That last one would he a perfect way to go but it wont happen. Stan Lee's likeness isnt Disney (i hope)

Screenshot_20201209-203922_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201209-203922_Google (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20201209-204247_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201209-204247_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201209-204030_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201209-204030_Google (resized).jpg
#3542 3 years ago

I have an LE. In the past few days, whenever the shaker motor goes off, at the end it makes a weird sound like a wheeze. I also recently updated to 0.94. I am assuming this is some sort of mechanical issue and not a sound effect that was added. Has anyone experienced something like this?

#3543 3 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

I have an LE. In the past few days, whenever the shaker motor goes off, at the end it makes a weird sound like a wheeze. I also recently updated to 0.94. I am assuming this is some sort of mechanical issue and not a sound effect that was added. Has anyone experienced something like this?

I have a shaker in my Premium and am running 0.94 and have had no issues or new noises from the shaker.

It's easy top unplug the shaker connection from the board to help isolate the sound. It could be the shaker motor bearing or the shaft weight rubbing on the plastic cover or similar.

#3544 3 years ago

First time ive played though all 6 gems.
Collected red, orange and yellow. (power, reality and time)
Lost purple, blue and green. (space, mind and soul)
Pretty bummed i lost the Soul quest.
Third time to Black Order MB
Two Iron Man MB
Two Thor Multiball
One Three ball quest
One extra ball.
I still like Maiden more but Avengers is getting closer. Cant wait to see the final product.

20201210_092508 (resized).jpg20201210_092508 (resized).jpg
#3545 3 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

It's 100% your shaker motor just squeaking. You just need to grease it up a bit. Had the same issue with mine and it was driving me nuts.

#3546 3 years ago

Just arrived today

62DD2889-06C3-4B9D-AA52-F9C2856C799A (resized).jpeg62DD2889-06C3-4B9D-AA52-F9C2856C799A (resized).jpeg
#3547 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

It's 100% your shaker motor just squeaking. You just need to grease it up a bit. Had the same issue with mine and it was driving me nuts.

This.

I had this issue on some of my games in the past. It is possible it may fix itself over time, but you can also just clean it up a bit if theres dirt. (dont know about grease, never did that myself)

#3548 3 years ago

I'm not into toppers personally, but I saw this and thought someone might be interested.
Capt 'Merica figure on woot.com $18
https://home.woot.com/offers/avengers-marvel-captain-america-figure?ref=w_cnt_wp_0_2
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3549 3 years ago

It's finally here!

20201208_174538 (resized).jpg20201208_174538 (resized).jpg20201208_175629 (resized).jpg20201208_175629 (resized).jpg20201208_182824 (resized).jpg20201208_182824 (resized).jpg
#3550 3 years ago

Congrats to all the people getting their games!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
10,250 (OBO)
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Corona, CA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Scranton, PA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.