04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 255.
#251 3 years ago

Ok - just waiting on my A.I.Q prem. = Purple flipper rubbers , check . Moded shooter rod ( by me ) , check .

DSCF0921 (resized).JPGDSCF0921 (resized).JPG
#252 3 years ago

Anyone have shipping info yet? Got to think some go out this week or early next week. I was asked to pay in full the other day.

#253 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Anyone have shipping info yet? Got to think some go out this week or early next week. I was asked to pay in full the other day.

LEs next week, Pros the week after that.

#254 3 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Sounds good to me. Did this info come from your distributor?

#255 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

anyone know when the topper comes out?

I was told it's supposed to be available in November.

#256 3 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Thats different than what my distributor told me. LE's ship out next week then Premiums will be next, Pro's will be shipped out last. This model makes more sense to me since the people who pay more get their machines earlier.

#257 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Thats different than what my distributor told me. LE's ship out next week then Premiums will be next, Pro's will be shipped out last. This model makes more sense to me since the people who pay more get their machines earlier.

My distributor told me Pros before Premiums.

#258 3 years ago

Some really great sub 4-minute tracks in this playlist...just ideas for potential custom audio projects...

Particularly like “What Heroes Do” for Thor multiball

1180A6D6-00FE-44DF-8129-28D5525E73F2 (resized).png1180A6D6-00FE-44DF-8129-28D5525E73F2 (resized).png7CB36847-14AE-4391-BFBE-313969AC919B (resized).png7CB36847-14AE-4391-BFBE-313969AC919B (resized).png
#259 3 years ago

Was dropping off a board at my distributor yesterday to get fixed and they were unboxing a Pro. Got a few games in. It's a lot of fun, Pro buyers will be happy. The Avenger Tower ball lock is so cool! I'm already in for a Premium so I just kept thinking about the Marvel loop and the Doctor Strange portal.

IMG_5142 (resized).jpgIMG_5142 (resized).jpg
#260 3 years ago

Monday I got 7-14 days for LE we shall see

#261 3 years ago

Just hung up the phone with my distributor. He said my machine (LE) would drop ship straight from Stern due to my location. They said could be as early as next week to my doorstep, but not to expect it.

#262 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

anyone know when the topper comes out?

tenor.giftenor.gif
#263 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Just hung up the phone with my distributor. He said my machine (LE) would drop ship straight from Stern due to my location. They said could be as early as next week to my doorstep, but not to expect it.

Nice! USPS is running S L O W order your priority mail stuff now. Week and a half-ish for priority stuff i ordered. I would assume most US LE’s are coming direct.

#264 3 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

My distributor told me Pros before Premiums.

I received word from my distributor and Stern, that my Premium is confirmed for Mid-October.

#265 3 years ago

I also heard October for my premium.

#266 3 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

I received word from my distributor and Stern, that my Premium is confirmed for Mid-October.

Yup, which makes sense with how the LE's are shipping out next week. So Premiums would have to be next on the line lol...

#267 3 years ago

Put my deposit on a premium today and got to play a pro. So fun. Captain Marvel shot is still fun but REALLY easy to hit. Makes for some interesting combos. Cant wait to try the crazy premium shot though. Guantlet is very repeatable. Hawkeye insta drained me more than once. That tower is a deadly sdtm drop if you miss the flip.

#268 3 years ago

So no Pros in the wild yet?

#269 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

There are at distros, I know trent put one at the VFW show in Michigan last weekend.

#270 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It seems that many distros received one pro as a "Showroom" game and were told to not sell them to operators. Seems like a new approach maybe because Stern is trying to appeal more towards home buyers right now?

I'm sure when the next batch of Pros arrives we will see them at more locations.

#271 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

It seems that many distros received one pro as a "Showroom" game and were told to not sell them to operators. Seems like a new approach maybe because Stern is trying to appeal more towards home buyers right now?
I'm sure when the next batch of Pros arrives we will see them at more locations.

That's the exact rumor I heard weeks ago. Stern would make enough Pros to get 1 to each distributor, then do the complete LE run, then more Pros, and finally Premiums. Who knows where that started or if there's any merit to it. But, it appears to be what's happening.

#272 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

There are at distros, I know trent put one at the VFW show in Michigan last weekend.

Right. I know dists have them, but was asking if anyone that's not a dist has theirs yet. Signs point to "no."

#273 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Right. I know dists have them, but was asking if anyone that's not a dist has theirs yet. Signs point to "no."

Pinball Hall of Fame in Las Vegas put a Pro on their floor last night. They posted it on their Facebook.

Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 4.50.52 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-23 at 4.50.52 PM (resized).png
#274 3 years ago

Got a text from my distributor yesterday, Avengers IQ has arrived for demo so I will be heading there tomorrow. Probably be dropping a deposit on a premium.

#275 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

That sucks. for me.
I’m not buying A game before I play it soooo.
Can’t wait to play it as it looks awsome.

#276 3 years ago

Trying to think of which of my twenty games i've played before i bought.

Hurricane
Aerosmith
Lost World

Genie, Tommy and Tales from the Crypt, but i sold all three of those.

#277 3 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Ok - just waiting on my A.I.Q prem. = Purple flipper rubbers , check . Moded shooter rod ( by me ) , check .
[quoted image]

i like that shooter rod way more than the official one!

#278 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Hurricane
Aerosmith
Lost World

Cool.
So 6 games I wouldn’t want to play after I bought them.

Edit: there are so many games and places to play here in the twin cities now I just enjoy owning the few games I really like to play.
I’m lucky I can find a ton of games on location here.

#279 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Hurricane
Aerosmith
Lost World

Need better judgment

#280 3 years ago

Are LEs currently shipping to people?

#281 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Are LEs currently shipping to people?

My distributor said today, I could receive mine next week, but "don't get my hopes up too high". So, I'd say they are starting to ship, yes. But, remember, there are 500 that need to be built, boxed, addressed, and pushed out the door. So, could still be a short wait.

#282 3 years ago

Pro is being streamed tonight, by Captain’s Auction:

https://m.twitch.tv/pinsandpirates/profile

Think it would be nice to see, for those of us waiting on Pros.

#283 3 years ago

My distributor said today, I could receive mine next week, but "don't get my hopes up too high". So, I'd say they are starting to ship, yes. But, remember, there are 500 that need to be built, boxed, addressed, and pushed out the door. S9, could still be a short wait.

You better get ready for the back of the pack LEs

That’s ok Scribbler

#284 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Think it would be nice to see, for those of us waiting on Pros.

That Demon Drop mech thing is so ccool.

#285 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You better get ready for the back of the pack LEs
That’s ok Scribbler

Back of the line?! Say it ain't so!! Lol. Why you say that Iceman?

#286 3 years ago

Oh just take my money.

Quoted from TenaciousT:

[quoted image]

#287 3 years ago

Does P1 have one on the floor?

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Put my deposit on a premium today and got to play a pro. So fun. Captain Marvel shot is still fun but REALLY easy to hit. Makes for some interesting combos. Cant wait to try the crazy premium shot though. Guantlet is very repeatable. Hawkeye insta drained me more than once. That tower is a deadly sdtm drop if you miss the flip.

#288 3 years ago

Somehow managed to miss this thread, in for an LE can’t wait for this one, first time in a while I’ve been this excited for a release.

#289 3 years ago

I’m probably going to sell my JP and get an Avengers premium. Only drawback is I’m an expat in UAE. If I want to ship it back to the states eventually I’m unsure if I can swap it back to 60hz. Recently learned about the region lock. Anyone know if it’s possible?

#290 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Does P1 have one on the floor?

Yup

20200923_124611 (resized).jpg20200923_124611 (resized).jpg
#291 3 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

I’m probably going to sell my JP and get an Avengers premium. Only drawback is I’m an expat in UAE. If I want to ship it back to the states eventually I’m unsure if I can swap it back to 60hz. Recently learned about the region lock. Anyone know if it’s possible?

Pm sent!

#292 3 years ago

NEW SDTM!

Avengers: Infinity Quest Pinball First Impressions and Gameplay

#293 3 years ago

Back of the line?! Say it ain't so!! Lol. Why you say that Iceman?

Jk, lol. I'm hoping next week or two at most.

#294 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

NEW SDTM!
Avengers: Infinity Quest Pinball First Impressions and Gameplay

Great presentation Zach and Greg. Agree on the story/code. Hope some gaps are filled in between fight scenes with animations and callouts to give it a push.

#295 3 years ago

So Im in need of a new distributer in the New Jersey area for stern. Anyone have any suggestions?

#296 3 years ago

So I played a few games on the Pro model today and IT IS AWESOME!!! The ramps are smooth and layout is probably Elwin's best to-date. I kept hitting the banana ramp for increased multipliers and it was a blast! A little polish on the code and this is an easy "game of the year" winner IMO.

I will say that I'm glad I went in on a Premium. Not having the Dr. Strange portal really changes the game play... The pro is still great but you can tell Elwin intended this game to be played on a Premium/LE. Can't wait for the game to land on my doorstep.

Dan

IMG_4098 (resized).jpgIMG_4098 (resized).jpg
#297 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

So Im in need of a new distributer in the New Jersey area for stern. Anyone have any suggestions?

I don't know about New Jersey but you should give Trent at TILT Amusements a buzz.

#298 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I don't know about New Jersey but you should give Trent at TILT Amusements a buzz.

thanks. I sent a message to Zach at FNO as well. Id like someone local as my old guy would personally deliver and setup the game for me(for a fee). Now I have to learn how to get it down my stairs and set these things up!

#299 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

thanks. I sent a message to Zach at FNO as well. Id like someone local as my old guy would personally deliver and setup the game for me(for a fee). Now I have to learn how to get it down my stairs and set these things up!

Mike from Automated Service’s in CT also known as Pinball’s.com

#300 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I’m sure you have some pinsiders local to you that would be more than happy to help you out if needed for a little beer and pinball, your collection is awesome.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Scranton, PA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
6,000 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/6?hl=playtwowin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.