04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 255.
#3401 3 years ago

Line drive airball last night!

4CD5F079-E7B6-4814-B056-F85522E5D72B (resized).jpeg4CD5F079-E7B6-4814-B056-F85522E5D72B (resized).jpeg
#3402 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

I just got my powder coat installed which was done by Robert stone. I went with Violet Frost. Robert always does great work.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Not bad, but it still blends in with the dark portion of the artwork the same way all the yellow did with the yellow.

#3403 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Can anyone comment on the install of Side Armor? I really want it, but I believe it involves screwing into the cabinet artwork. Is this the case? I dont want to do that....

Yes it involves making holes in cabinet artwork. However, I’ve done it with using the holes per normal and putting cabinet bumper feet on the underside to keep distance from lollipops. Then use cabinet hole inserts to fill unused holes. (See photo on my Bat66 rails) I used blue tack to keep button inserts in place. No holes were made in Bat66 artwork.

BD7212A6-155D-4BFC-BB6C-AA7292D5C3FB (resized).jpegBD7212A6-155D-4BFC-BB6C-AA7292D5C3FB (resized).jpeg

#3404 3 years ago

Just rang our distributor here in Aus and it’s a 5 MONTH lead time on an AIQ premium! If that’s the worst thing about living in Aus I’m ok with that but damn not sure I want to wait 5 months. Two new games will be announced by then...

#3405 3 years ago

Wow. Well that has made me not need to worry about ordering one anytime soon then

#3406 3 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Just rang our distributor here in Aus and it’s a 5 MONTH lead time on an AIQ premium! If that’s the worst thing about living in Aus I’m ok with that but damn not sure I want to wait 5 months. Two new games will be announced by then...

Dude . AIQLE is TWDLE good. If you can land one, do it. Best game for me since TWDLE. great job Stern.

Stern can release 10 more titles. AIQLE is going to be really hard to top.

#3407 3 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

But you'd likely still have to wait 5 months for the new releases to arrive anyway. So pushing back delivery anyway.

#3408 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Dude . AIQLE is TWDLE good. If you can land one, do it. Best game for me since TWDLE. great job Stern.
Stern can release 10 more titles. AIQLE is going to be really hard to top.

Yeah I’ve played a friends one and it’s a great game I just hate waaaaaaaaaiting that long. More than happy to pay and receive within a couple of months but 5 ouch

#3409 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Any Stern toppers arrived yet?

Mine arrives Monday.

#3410 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

anyone see the shooter rod for sale yet>?

Still yet to be released. I’m told it will be very soon.

#3411 3 years ago

Took another pass at the game last night, and found that the SDTM from the right was coming when the ball followed the right rail, but missed the post/rubber at the bottom of it to bounce it left a bit. Bent the rail a little and it seemed to make a difference.

Also double checked the CM ramp with the glass off, and just shot it over and over to see what happened. I think the "clean" shots that I thought should have made it weren't. Basically, if you hit the sides of the ramp at all, you'll lose enough momentum to not make the ramp. Made probably 20/35 shots during this test, so I'm pretty confident that you can at least hit it from a cradle. On the fly is going to depend on bounce-if the ball is even slightly above the flipper, power transfer isn't going to be enough to make the shot.

I also changed the pitch slightly to 6.9/7.0, and it seemed to play better (CM loop went around faster). Go figure.

#3412 3 years ago

Having some issues with my subway every now and then. Sometimes starting a mode doesn’t release the locked ball. It stays there until ball search. Sometimes I can trap up and nudge it to enter the vuk.

Anyway, I opened it up to take a look. Noticed that the finger closest to the vuk is very inconsistent. Both up and down.
I took pictures when it’s only half way up. And you can see on the pic from below why. The whole mechanism is kinda loose fit. So the finger gets stuck between the mech that is supposed to push it up.

Anyone else with this issue?

62998E13-4E18-4E6F-91C9-A244C4B039E8 (resized).jpeg62998E13-4E18-4E6F-91C9-A244C4B039E8 (resized).jpegE2828113-6256-48FB-BF97-D28BF9A84EA6 (resized).jpegE2828113-6256-48FB-BF97-D28BF9A84EA6 (resized).jpeg
#3413 3 years ago

I have a question I cant find an answer to in the ruleshheet. After changing strange spellout difficulty to hard(+) spins do not light a letter at all. There has to be a qualifier but idk. How do you qualify strange spellout on hard (+) difficulty?

#3414 3 years ago

How do you qualify strange spellout on hard (+) difficulty

Got it you have to qualify from the right inlane.

#3415 3 years ago

maybe just a software bug now it works without qualifying you just need more spins

#3416 3 years ago
Quoted from Eldritch:

Having some issues with my subway every now and then. Sometimes starting a mode doesn’t release the locked ball. It stays there until ball search. Sometimes I can trap up and nudge it to enter the vuk.
Anyway, I opened it up to take a look. Noticed that the finger closest to the vuk is very inconsistent. Both up and down.
I took pictures when it’s only half way up. And you can see on the pic from below why. The whole mechanism is kinda loose fit. So the finger gets stuck between the mech that is supposed to push it up.
Anyone else with this issue?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I had a similar issue. Emailed stern and they sent me a new wall lock assembly. Seems to have corrected the issue.

#3417 3 years ago

The only problem I've noticed so far with the subway is on the second portal lock. It can lead to 2 balls in the VUK, but dropping one means you can proceed if you're not supposed to be in MB. I did have a case where the mode start walked a ball too far, and it triggered change gems with a live ball in play, but haven't reproed that one yet.

#3418 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisBardon:

Took another pass at the game last night, and found that the SDTM from the right was coming when the ball followed the right rail, but missed the post/rubber at the bottom of it to bounce it left a bit. Bent the rail a little and it seemed to make a difference.
Also double checked the CM ramp with the glass off, and just shot it over and over to see what happened. I think the "clean" shots that I thought should have made it weren't. Basically, if you hit the sides of the ramp at all, you'll lose enough momentum to not make the ramp. Made probably 20/35 shots during this test, so I'm pretty confident that you can at least hit it from a cradle. On the fly is going to depend on bounce-if the ball is even slightly above the flipper, power transfer isn't going to be enough to make the shot.
I also changed the pitch slightly to 6.9/7.0, and it seemed to play better (CM loop went around faster). Go figure.

Thanks for the update! Which way did you bend that BP rail? Towards the right side of the PF, or to the left side of the PF? Does you ball bounce off the rubbers now after you've bent it? Or does it skip the rubbers altogether and go to the left flipper?

#3419 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I had a similar issue. Emailed stern and they sent me a new wall lock assembly. Seems to have corrected the issue.

Thanks. I'll try that.

#3420 3 years ago

A few times now I’ve had a second ball served in soul gem. I think it comes from the subway but I’m not 100% sure on that. I’m on .94 code. Has this happened to anyone?

This game is fun to play! I’ve made it to BR twice now but sucked out both times. Collecting those soul gem jackpots after winning a gem is a thrill, too.

I hope future code updates will clean up and improve the visuals and the call outs. I don’t mind the trophies, but I don’t need to be looking at a mostly bare trophy case when I’m looking for info. Oh, and a longer pause on the bingo grid during instant info would be nice too, and for that matter does anyone really need to know the high score initials in instant info?? Ok....rant over, pressing start.

#3421 3 years ago

Got my pro this week. I've been following this thread for about a month or so and had some questions that I didn't see answers for yet.

1. When the ball hits the flipper (moreso right than left) the flipper bounces up a bit. I don't notice this on my Maiden or Sopranos. I've tried tightening the "thing that grips the flipper" below in both places but no change really. If I leave the Maiden flippers down the balls bounces when I hit it and not alot of noticeable vibration. These flippers just kill the ball and it drains if I don't flip. I have changed the rubbers to the same rubbers that I have on my Maiden pro. Any one else having this issue? Or any suggestions on how to remedy?

2. Those who have adjusted your slingshot power, have you found a number to adjust it to where you feel it's at a real sweet spot? Just seeing what the general consensus is here.

Thanks!

#3422 3 years ago

Ordered my pro last week got the call today it will be delivered Tuesday. I’m trying to order everything needed to protect the machine what mods do you recommend and site are you ordering from.

#3423 3 years ago

Avengers Topper showed up today, with 3 friends. This is the second time Betson has sent me 4 Toppers when I only ordered 1. ‍♂️ looks great though. I still need to track down a batman 66, and Aerosmith topper if anyone has one for sale let me me know.

20201204_124230 (resized).jpg20201204_124230 (resized).jpg20201204_124319 (resized).jpg20201204_124319 (resized).jpg20201204_124341 (resized).jpg20201204_124341 (resized).jpg
#3424 3 years ago

Picked mine up today also.

Resized_20201204_133218 (resized).jpegResized_20201204_133218 (resized).jpeg
#3425 3 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Avengers Topper showed up today, with 3 friends. This is the second time Betson has sent me 4 Toppers when I only ordered 1. ‍♂️ looks great though. I still need to track down a batman 66, and Aerosmith topper if anyone has one for sale let me me know.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Lol they sent you four Avengers toppers when you ordered one? Topper does look sweet just trying to figure out how in the world I can justify the price.

#3426 3 years ago

Someone posted theirs earlier, got mine today. Sound activated Thor topper. Got it from GameStop for $80.

PXL_20201204_162044253 (resized).jpgPXL_20201204_162044253 (resized).jpg
#3427 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Thanks for the update! Which way did you bend that BP rail? Towards the right side of the PF, or to the left side of the PF? Does you ball bounce off the rubbers now after you've bent it? Or does it skip the rubbers altogether and go to the left flipper?

Right, towards the outside of the PF. Now the ball bounces off the rubber at the bottom more consistently and hits the left flipper.

One other thing I haven't figured out (and might need to take the glass off to do)-if you have a score multiplier on a gem quest, that only takes effect while there are multiple balls in play (e.g. you go from 3x to 2x after the first ball drains), but what about starting another MB while you're in a MB gem quest? Will this recover your multiplier and open victory laps back up? E.g. say you're on a 3 ball gem quest (3x) and drain one ball (2x), but then start Thor MB-are you at 2x, or back up to 3x? Same idea if you're down to one ball-can that revive your portal MB?

#3428 3 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

This is the second time Betson has sent me 4 Toppers when I only ordered 1.

Wanna sell one under cost?

#3429 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Wanna sell one under cost?

Im sure hell send them back. Stern sent me a deadpool topper once instead of the shooter rod i ordered. I told them about the mistake and sent it back to them. They sent me a JP poster signed by keith elwin as a thanks. I thought that was cool

#3430 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisBardon:

Right, towards the outside of the PF. Now the ball bounces off the rubber at the bottom more consistently and hits the left flipper.
One other thing I haven't figured out (and might need to take the glass off to do)-if you have a score multiplier on a gem quest, that only takes effect while there are multiple balls in play (e.g. you go from 3x to 2x after the first ball drains), but what about starting another MB while you're in a MB gem quest? Will this recover your multiplier and open victory laps back up? E.g. say you're on a 3 ball gem quest (3x) and drain one ball (2x), but then start Thor MB-are you at 2x, or back up to 3x? Same idea if you're down to one ball-can that revive your portal MB?

Thanks! I'll give this a try.

I've also wondered this! But so far, if you lose your portal locked balls and gain a MB. You do not qualify for 2x or 3x scoring... The same goes for victory laps. The way I understand it is you have to think of them as separate modes if that makes sense.

#3431 3 years ago

Yeah, I already called and let them know about this. Hard to believe this is the second time . Haha Here's a picture of the 4 Elvira Toppers they sent me a couple months back.

Quoted from mbrave77:

Im sure hell send them back. Stern sent me a deadpool topper once instead of the shooter rod i ordered. I told them about the mistake and sent it back to them. They sent me a JP poster signed by keith elwin as a thanks. I thought that was cool

20201014_150909 (resized).jpg20201014_150909 (resized).jpg
#3432 3 years ago

Anyone else have the ball getting stuck at the beginning of the subway? Did a topic search and didn't see any posts. Was hoping someone already had the fix as I am tired of shaking the pin when the ball starts to attempt to cross the subway. Thanks

#3433 3 years ago

Bc I'm a little slow today, can someone confirm how to make the subway just pass the ball through without stopping at each gate? I selected passthrough in the settings but it still does the gate thing

#3434 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Picked mine up today also.
[quoted image]

It's basically like a cheaper, more expensive Game of Thrones topper.

#3435 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Bc I'm a little slow today, can someone confirm how to make the subway just pass the ball through without stopping at each gate? I selected passthrough in the settings but it still does the gate thing

The mech is setup so that one set of teeth are always up, so the ball will always have to be stepped through. Passthrough means the balls won't lock in the subway, each lock is sent to the end and kicked out. Good if you're getting hangups on the teeth.

If you want the balls to zip through to the VUK, I think you have to physically remove the teeth part of the mech. Set the passthrough setting so the game doesn't get confused.

#3436 3 years ago

How much is the topper?

#3437 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

How much is the topper?

it is a $649.99 !!! They probably will only make these one time

#3438 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

The mech is setup so that one set of teeth are always up, so the ball will always have to be stepped through. Passthrough means the balls won't lock in the subway, each lock is sent to the end and kicked out. Good if you're getting hangups on the teeth.
If you want the balls to zip through to the VUK, I think you have to physically remove the teeth part of the mech. Set the passthrough setting so the game doesn't get confused.

Ok thanks! I thought I was missing something but apparently not

#3439 3 years ago

I get my premium next week cannot wait

#3440 3 years ago

Hey all, new pinballer here - just joined pinside.com. Purchased JP Pro 2 weeks ago, got hooked so..... AIQ Premium showed up yesterday. Both NIB. I wrote up a lengthy story - should be posted soon in the Stories section. Great community, btw - without this I probably would not have made the purchases.

I've read through every post here and there still seems to be some confusion with the Dr. Strange spinner. The ONLY issue I'm having is the brass bushing falling out (as another poster referenced) so I'm not sure whether I need to ask Stern for the Disc Leveling Bushing replacement kit (as some posters have referenced) because it looks like the replacement part is not directly related to the brass bushing staying in place. I've posted 2 pics - bushing in place and not in place. The bushing falls out after 1-2 plays. The good news is I've become adept at opening up the playfield. The bad news is I'm done doing that until I know how to permanently fix this. When the bushing is in place, it spins and plays flawlessly. With it not in place, the disc is uneven with the playing field and doesn't spin well (as expected).

I just contacted Stern through their "contact us" on their website but not overly optimistic I'll hear back quickly. I don't have any direct email contacts over there yet.

Wondering if those who have mentioned this issue of the bushing falling out have either:

1) Solved it with some blue Loctite (or other) to hold bushing in place (another poster suggested that)
2) Solved it with the Leveling Bushing Replacement kit (the key part in the kit is 545-1231-00)

Any feedback greatly appreciated. Sorry to re-hash previous topics but my suspicion is there may be multiple issues with the spinner and I want to make sure I do the correct fix. Cheers.

AIQ Spinner Bushing fallen out (resized).jpgAIQ Spinner Bushing fallen out (resized).jpgAIQ Spinner Bushing in place (resized).jpgAIQ Spinner Bushing in place (resized).jpg
#3441 3 years ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

I just contacted Stern through their "contact us" on their website but not overly optimistic I'll hear back quickly. I don't have any direct email contacts over there yet.

I'd reach out to the distributor you bought the game from, they can probably get you a replacement part or the instructions to fix it up pretty quick.

Welcome to pinside and pinball in general!

#3442 3 years ago

Greaseman - So just wondering when you ordered your AIQ prem. ? Me and a lot of others have been waiting since the first of September for a Premium . Still no call or any idea when it will come ?

#3443 3 years ago
Quoted from Greaseman:

Hey all, new pinballer here - just joined pinside.com. Purchased JP Pro 2 weeks ago, got hooked so..... AIQ Premium showed up yesterday. Both NIB. I wrote up a lengthy story - should be posted soon in the Stories section. Great community, btw - without this I probably would not have made the purchases.
I've read through every post here and there still seems to be some confusion with the Dr. Strange spinner. The ONLY issue I'm having is the brass bushing falling out (as another poster referenced) so I'm not sure whether I need to ask Stern for the Disc Leveling Bushing replacement kit (as some posters have referenced) because it looks like the replacement part is not directly related to the brass bushing staying in place. I've posted 2 pics - bushing in place and not in place. The bushing falls out after 1-2 plays. The good news is I've become adept at opening up the playfield. The bad news is I'm done doing that until I know how to permanently fix this. When the bushing is in place, it spins and plays flawlessly. With it not in place, the disc is uneven with the playing field and doesn't spin well (as expected).
Wondering if those who have mentioned this issue of the bushing falling out have either:
1) Solved it with some blue Loctite (or other) to hold bushing in place (another poster suggested that)
2) Solved it with the Leveling Bushing Replacement kit (the key part in the kit is 545-1231-00)
Any feedback greatly appreciated. Sorry to re-hash previous topics but my suspicion is there may be multiple issues with the spinner and I want to make sure I do the correct fix. Cheers.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome to the club! I have the exact same issue. That brass collar looks like it should be press-fitted or otherwise secured to the leveling bushing but it has come loose. Reseating it lasts about 2 or 3 disc hits before dropping out again. Even putting the subway on “no entry” (to minimize the hits to the disc shaft) did not make it last much longer, so the machine is basically unplayable.

I was able to contact stern (persistence helped in this regard) and they say they are sending me part #4 from the schematic on page 54 of the manual. I think I actually need part #2 and replied as such, asking stern to send both if possible and I will figure it out. In the meantime I have taken advantage of the downtime to replace the rubbers, address the antman entrance, clean and wax, etc.

I think a drop of crazy glue fixes this but I am reluctant to be crazy-gluing my brand new $cdn10,000 machine if there is a chance I am voiding the warranty!

All that said, this is a very fun machine to play ( when it works)!!

#3444 3 years ago

Does anyone know how the topper works for this game? Any special game modes or do the stones just light up as you collect avengers?

#3445 3 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Greaseman - So just wondering when you ordered your AIQ prem. ? Me and a lot of others have been waiting since the first of September for a Premium . Still no call or any idea when it will come ?

I just lucked out because I live in the Chicago area and the store where I purchased it had it in inventory (last one) so purchased it on Wednesday, 12/2. They are not a main distributor for pinball machines - they pretty much sell everything and anything. They only deliver pinball machines within 100 miles of their store so that's probably why it didn't show up on your radar screen.

The game is fantastic, when it works (ugh). Hope you get yours soon and hopefully this spinner bearing issue is fixed.

I did hear that Stern is operating at very restricted output based on the situation here. Someone said at 25% so no doubt the reason for the delay. Also, supply chain (in general) for a lot of things in the USA are still a bit of a mess so there could be raw part/material shortages for some of the components in their machines. Just speculating on this. Hang in there. Definitely worth the wait, although I know it's tough.

#3446 3 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Does anyone know how the topper works for this game? Any special game modes or do the stones just light up as you collect avengers?

So far my experience cool light show and gem lights matching the modes.

#3447 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

Welcome to the club! I have the exact same issue. That brass collar looks like it should be press-fitted or otherwise secured to the leveling bushing but it has come loose. Reseating it lasts about 2 or 3 disc hits before dropping out again. Even putting the subway on “no entry” (to minimize the hits to the disc shaft) did not make it last much longer, so the machine is basically unplayable.
I was able to contact stern (persistence helped in this regard) and they say they are sending me part #4 from the schematic on page 54 of the manual. I think I actually need part #2 and replied as such, asking stern to send both if possible and I will figure it out. In the meantime I have taken advantage of the downtime to replace the rubbers, address the antman entrance, clean and wax, etc.
I think a drop of crazy glue fixes this but I am reluctant to be crazy-gluing my brand new $cdn10,000 machine if there is a chance I am voiding the warranty!
All that said, this is a very fun machine to play ( when it works)!!

It's actually a relief to know others have the exact same problem - thanks for the quick response! Can you keep me in the loop on your fix attempts? I've been pouring over the schematics like the geek that I am but the reality is until I take it apart it's hard to know - I do think it's either part #4 or #2 though as you indicated. The bummer part is after a while (maybe 10 games) of playing with the brass bushing loose, the spinning disc gets stuck and it's unplayable. It just seems so easy to try to use something to adhere the brass bushing in there but I'm certainly not messing with it until I hear back from Stern if that's an acceptable fix.

Total bummer....such a cool game. Although I knew if I started going Premiums I would have some headaches. The good news is beer last night dulled the pain.

#3448 3 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

I think it just depends on your distributor and their allotment of pins. I contacted a pile of distributors in November about a premium and finally found one that had one in stock. I ordered on Thursday Nov. 18 and it was delivered on Monday the 22nd.

#3449 3 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Cut and pasted from Hemispheres Amusements’ site:

All this code exists in v0.94.0

Adjustments (only appear if the topper node 12 is connected):
"TOPPER ACTIVE IN ATTRACT MODE" - YES (Default) - topper light shows will play in attract mode / NO - topper lights will be static in attract mode (always on)
"TOPPER GEMS START MODE" - YES (Default)- turns on the ability to collect gems on the topper during the game (non-competition mode games only) / NO - topper gems cannot be collected and topper mode cannot be started

How to start the Topper Mode:
Collect all 6 gems featured on the topper during the course of normal gameplay. Each unlit gem you collect during your normal game will light up solid on the topper when collected. Once the 6th gem is collected, the mode will start right away before releasing the ball from the tower up post.

Topper Mode is Progressive:
Each gem you collect on the topper is progressive in that it carries over from game to game for all players. So whoever is lucky / skillful enough to collect the proper gem starts it. Once the mode is started, all topper gems are un-lit until the next time they are all lit again within the mode. When Gem mode ends the topper gems will be unlit until the player starts accumulating gems in regular gameplay again. Topper gems are also power tolerant, so they will carry over even if you power off your game.

Gem Mania mode name:
Features a dynamic randomly generated mode name! Could be Gem Mania, but also can be Stone Frenzy, Rock Craze, Elemental Delirium or more. Although the mode name is completely random, the mode itself has the same rules regardless of the name it gets.

Attract Mode:
- The dynamic name is used for the High Score Champion for Gem Mania
- There is also a topper page in the attract screens that says how many gems are left to collect before starting Gem Mania. When this page shows up in attract mode the topper gem lamps are flashed if they are yet to be collected and the ones that are currently collected are solidly lit.

Gem Mania Rules:
- 3 ball multiball
- 1M Points awarded for starting the mode
- All Arrows are lit White for a small Jackpot of 150K
- All Gems are initially un-lit, but can be lit up as switch thresholds are reached
- Switch threshold starts at 50 and then increments by 10 each as each Gem is lit and collected
- When Gem is lit, all Gem inserts light up on the shots (placed in topper order left to right)
- Shoot a lit Gem to collect the current Final Jackpot value at 1X, increment the X for the Final Jackpot, and restart the switch collecting phase for the next Gem
- Final Jackpot value starts at 5K and increments by 5K for each switch hit as the mode progresses
- If you drain down to one ball before collecting the 6th gem you have 10 seconds to shoot the Gauntlet Ramp to cash out your Final Jackpot at the current multiplier or the mode ends.
- Otherwise, collecting the 6th Gem cashes out the Final Jackpot and the flippers go dead until the balls are recovered and the mode ends.
- Up to three Add-A-Balls can be awarded by spelling out THOR at the captive ball

#3450 3 years ago

If anyone is interested in getting a better look for Thanos Gauntlet. My painter came up with look for the 2 Pinball Refinery LEs that I am working on. It will be $175.00 plus shipping to have it painted. Here's a few before and after pictures.

I'll get them installed in the machines soon if someone wants to see that look.

Just PM me if you would like this done.

Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery

59799 (resized).jpeg59799 (resized).jpeg60564 (resized).jpeg60564 (resized).jpeg60565 (resized).jpeg60565 (resized).jpeg60566 (resized).jpeg60566 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

10,250 (OBO)
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 12,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/69?hl=joelbob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.